United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will run for President in 2024

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ^ well at least he was not involved in observing/doing-nothing about torture at Gitmo like (Bush/Rove-political-machine sponsoring) DeSantis was.
    Not saying you shouldn't vote for the guy, or anyone, based on just this one issue. But it is good to know about it and if you do support him, to let him know that you are not happy about this particular stance.

But yes, on DeSantis, who gleefully had an innocent prisoner waterboarded with Ensure (instead of water) and seems just as gung ho on invading Middle Eastern nations, I would sooner choose Voldemort as the next president.
    Broken link, Chris. Here’s an account of force feeding Ensure. (heads-up warning)
    A few days later, guards retrieved me from the cage I was in and took me to the recreation yard of the November Block. There, we were greeted by a group of nurses and corpsmen standing next to a metal restraint chair and several cases of liquid nutrient “Ensure”. A group of JAG officers and other observers, including Zak, the camp’s cultural adviser, were watching the scene through the yard’s chain link fence.

I was informed that the US government was determined to break the hunger strike. The doctor in charge, a colonel, told me he did not care if I said I was innocent or protesting mistreatment. He was there for one thing: to make me eat. I refused and was immediately and violently strapped into the chair so tightly that I could not move. A nurse forced a thick tube into my nose and down my throat. My nose bled and the pain was so great that I thought my head would explode. The nurse would not stop. Instead, he began pouring Ensure into a feeder bag attached to the tube.

[article]
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st June 2023 at 17:05.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ClearWater (1st June 2023), Ewan (1st June 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st June 2023), gini (2nd June 2023), Kryztian (1st June 2023), Lilyofthestars (23rd June 2023), Mercedes (1st June 2023), mountain_jim (1st June 2023)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,964 times in 3,473 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Broken link, Chris. Here’s an account of force feeding Ensure. (heads-up warning)

[article][/INDENT][/INDENT]
    Thanks for the pointing this out, I fixed it. Also, thanks for the "heads up" warning - the story is indeed horrifying. But considering, a person behind this outrageously inhumane action is running for president, people do need to hear about it.

Now, back to the topic, which is RFK Jr. and his quest for the presidency.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 1st June 2023 at 22:27.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

ClearWater (1st June 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st June 2023), Mercedes (1st June 2023), mountain_jim (1st June 2023), RunningDeer (1st June 2023)

5. Link to Post #163
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,287 times in 21,093 posts

Lightbulb Re: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will run for President in 2024

• Free Expression
    Based on his Wall Street Journal Opinion column "Free Expression," Editor-at-Large Gerry Baker speaks every week with some of the world's leading writers, influencers and thinkers about a variety of subjects. Baker will welcome his guests from the worlds of politics, philosophy, and culture for wide-ranging dialogues that will enlighten and fascinate listeners. Episodes will be released each week.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st June 2023 at 21:27.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd June 2023), ClearWater (1st June 2023), Mercedes (1st June 2023), mountain_jim (1st June 2023), RunningDeer (1st June 2023)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,349 times in 8,672 posts

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...637320706?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd June 2023), ClearWater (6th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th June 2023), gini (5th June 2023), Vangelo (4th June 2023), Yoda (5th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (4th June 2023), T Smith (5th June 2023), Vangelo (4th June 2023), Yoda (5th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...595333124?s=20

(Tulsi and others joining tonight)

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th June 2023), gini (6th June 2023), T Smith (6th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    Thanks

Reclaiming Democracy with @ElonMusk and @RobertKennedyJr
    31.7M Views

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th June 2023 at 11:58.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (6th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    Thanks

• Fmr Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Endorses Rfk Jr; 'he Can And Will' Beat Trump:

Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave discuss former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey's recent comments on Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s 2024 presidential run. #JoeBiden #WhiteHouse.

According to the CDC, all COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting sick with COVID-19 can offer some protection from future illness, sometimes called “natural immunity,” but the level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age.

Getting a COVID-19 vaccination is also a safer way to build protection than getting sick with COVID-19. COVID-19 vaccination helps protect you by creating an antibody response without you having to experience sickness. Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Getting sick with COVID-19 can cause severe illness or death, and we can’t reliably predict who will have mild or severe illness. If you get sick, you can spread COVID-19 to others. You can also continue to have long-term health issues after COVID-19 infection.

While COVID-19 vaccines are effective, studies have shown some declines in vaccine effectiveness against infections over time, especially when the Delta variant was circulating widely.

In contrast to mRNA vaccines, many other vaccines use a piece of, or weakened version of, the germ that the vaccine protects against. This is how the measles and flu vaccines work. When a weakened or small part of the virus is introduced to your body, you make antibodies to help protect against future infection.

Everyone ages 18 and older should get a booster shot either 6 months after their initial Pfizer or Moderna series, or 2 months after their initial Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. People ages 16–17 may get a booster dose of Pfizer at least 6 months after their initial series of vaccines.

Getting a second booster is not necessary to be considered up to date at this time. A study by The Cleveland Clinic found that both previous infection and vaccination provide substantial protection against COVID-19. Vaccination of previously infected individuals does not provide additional protection against COVID-19 for several months, but after that provides significant protection at least against symptomatic COVID-19.

The genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells, which is where your DNA is kept. Viral vector COVID-19 vaccines deliver genetic material to the cell nucleus to allow our cells to build protection against COVID-19. However, the vector virus does not have the machinery needed to integrate its genetic material into our DNA, so it cannot alter our DNA.

According to the CDC all COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting sick with COVID-19 can offer some protection from future illness, sometimes called “natural immunity,” but the level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age.

Getting a COVID-19 vaccination is also a safer way to build protection than getting sick with COVID-19. COVID-19 vaccination helps protect you by creating an antibody response without you having to experience sickness. Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Getting sick with COVID-19 can cause severe illness or death, and we can’t reliably predict who will have mild or severe illness. If you get sick, you can spread COVID-19 to others. You can also continue to have long-term health issues after COVID-19 infection.

While COVID-19 vaccines are effective, studies have shown some declines in vaccine effectiveness against infections over time, especially when the Delta variant was circulating widely.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (6th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will run for President in 2024

• Rekindling the Spirit of the Classic Democrat | Robert F. Kennedy Jr.:

Dr. Jordan B. Peterson and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. discuss his candidacy for the 2024 presidential election, his thoughts on key issues such as climate change, woke ideological capture, Big Pharma’s stranglehold on Democrat campaign funding and the legacy media, and how the ideals that unite Americans are stronger than the ones which divide.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is a writer, attorney, activist, and politician, who has had a career-spanning focus on clean water, environmental, and public health issues. RFK Jr. is the founder of the Waterkeeper Alliance — the world’s largest clean water advocacy group — and served as its longtime chairman and attorney. In this role, he spearheaded the New York City Watershed Agreement, which has come to be considered an international model for sustainable development and stakeholder consensus negotiation. RFK Jr. was named Time Magazine’s “Hero For The Planet” for his efforts to restore the Hudson River, which along with other achievements has led to more than 300 Waterkeeper organizations taking root across the globe. As nephew of the United States' beloved 35th president, and having dutifully earned his own acclaim across decades of formative work, he is now running for the presidency himself in the 2024 election.
    • 0:00:00 Coming up
    • 0:00:20 Intro
    • 0:01:18 Why Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is running for president
    • 0:04:35 In the polls, media bias
    • 0:06:46 A viable plan for success: beating Biden and bridging Trump
    • 0:08:33 Is the Democratic Party salvageable?
    • 0:13:30 Democrats collusion with Big Pharma, Covid Pandemic
    • 0:18:17 Where Democrats get their campaign funds
    • 0:23:51 70 percent of advertising on the news is from Big Pharma
    • 0:27:52 The firing of Tucker Carlson
    • 0:31:23 Bill Gates, the Cochrane Collaboration, and how they corrupt
    • 0:36:56 A new age of campaigning: non-traditional media
    • 0:41:06 The 2024 election will be decided by podcast if the candidates refuse to debate
    • 0:44:14 Joe Rogan is the most powerful journalist who has ever lived
    • 0:45:17 Is cancel culture uniquely liberal?
    • 0:48:49 Where does the left go too far? Filling key positions.
    • 0:55:00 Focused on what brings all Americans together
    • 0:57:46 The use of fear: lockdowns, regulations, repeat
    • 0:59:15 On Climate Change: the narrative, what’s true, and RFK Jr’s plans once in office
    • 1:06:25 The Exxon memos, why RFK Jr. is convinced
    • 1:08:42 RFK Jr: “The climate crisis is real, the climate orthodoxy is wrong”
    • 1:10:22 Both Republicans and Democrats want a clean environment
    • 1:12:17 Free market climate approach, efficiency and effectiveness should decide
    • 1:12:59 The biggest problem with renewable energy
    • 1:14:23 Driving change toward what you love, instead of away from what you fear
    • 1:19:48 The depth behind FDR’s famous quote, “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself”
    • 1:23:25 The Russia/Ukraine war, money laundering into the military industrial complex, and the obvious settlement solution
    • 1:31:45 Summary and closing remarks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th June 2023 at 13:13.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (7th June 2023), atman (17th June 2023), ClearWater (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (6th June 2023), T Smith (7th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    Thanks

• NYT ATTACKS ‘Right-Wing’ RFK Jr W/ LAUGHABLE Hit Piece After Elon Musk Twitter Space: Rising Reacts

Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave react to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Elon Musk's joint discussion about Twitter Spaces.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (17th June 2023), T Smith (7th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/UngaTheGreat/sta...866723330?s=20

RFK Jr.: Fox News Suppressed Negative Vaccine Stories for Ad Revenue

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (17th June 2023), ClearWater (7th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,964 times in 3,473 posts

Kim Iversen on RFK Jr. and his ambiguous stance on Israel.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

ClearWater (7th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2023), gini (7th June 2023), Tigger (8th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Live Discussion Robert F. Kennedy Jr & Elon Musk: Presidential Candidate
    Tom Crown
    80K subscribers
    35,173 views Streamed live on Jun 5, 2023

(Lots of hesitancy, stammering, "Uhs" and pauses from Musk, but RFKJr. presents him with a lot of good questions which have more to do with Elon than with RFKJr.s' campaign. It's hard to believe Musk is the genius he's made out to be on the strength of his performance here. I think he must be more of a fall guy for the globalists, though they are giving him a pretty free rein, which is a clever ploy. )

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Carlitos (10th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th June 2023), gini (8th June 2023), Tigger (8th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #174
    Language
    Thanks

• Joe Rogan Hails RFK JR On Covid, SLAMS MSM Ties With Big Pharma:

Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave discuss Joe Rogan's reaction to RFK Jr's stance on covid-19 vaccines. #rfkjr #joerogan #tuckercarlson

According to the CDC, all COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting sick with COVID-19 can offer some protection from future illness, sometimes called “natural immunity,” but the level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age.

The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection.

In contrast to mRNA vaccines, many other vaccines use a piece of, or weakened version of, the germ that the vaccine protects against. This is how the measles and flu vaccines work. When a weakened or small part of the virus is introduced to your body, you make antibodies to help protect against future infection.

Everyone ages 18 and older should get a booster shot either 6 months after their initial Pfizer or Moderna series, or 2 months after their initial Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. People ages 16–17 may get a booster dose of Pfizer at least 6 months after their initial series of vaccines.

The CDC says A person is fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving all recommended doses in the primary series of their COVID-19 vaccination. A person is up to date with their COVID-19 vaccination if they have received all recommended doses in the primary series and one booster when eligible.

According to the CDC mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection.

According to the CDC all COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting sick with COVID-19 can offer some protection from future illness, sometimes called “natural immunity,” but the level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (17th June 2023), ClearWater (8th June 2023), fifi (11th June 2023), gini (8th June 2023), mountain_jim (8th June 2023), Vangelo (8th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    Thanks

• RFK Jr SCARES Democratic Establishment With SKYROCKETING Popularity: Report

Jessica Burbank and Robby Soave discuss Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s visit to the southern border.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (17th June 2023), Carlitos (10th June 2023), mountain_jim (13th June 2023), Vangelo (8th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    Thanks

• Ukraine Is NOT A Humanitarian War – Says RFK Jr.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (17th June 2023), Carlitos (10th June 2023), mountain_jim (13th June 2023), Vangelo (8th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,316 times in 917 posts

Max Blumenthal CRITIQUES Robert F Kennedy Jr. Statement (clip), 9/6/23--31 min--,The clip with Blumenthals' critique about Kennedy's stand on Roger Waters being called a antisemite starts at 11.55--

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

atman (17th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023), mountain_jim (13th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,389 times in 177 posts

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. invites Dane Wigington to present discovered facts regarding climate engineering operations. (About 1 hour)

US Presidential Candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Dane Wigington: Is Climate Engineering Real?

Last edited by Alecs; 10th June 2023 at 18:56.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

atman (17th June 2023), Carlitos (11th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023), gini (10th June 2023), mountain_jim (12th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,316 times in 917 posts

Quote Posted by Alecs (here)
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr. invites Dane Wigington to present discovered facts regarding climate engineering operations. (About 1 hour)

US Presidential Candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Dane Wigington: Is Climate Engineering Real?

: Very good informative interview about geo enginenering ,full of facts and well explained ! Great to see That mr Kennedy is so open minded and informing his audience about the real climate & ecological dangers (not co2 or nitrogen) coming from these toxic chemicals sprayed in the atmosphere. Exposing Gates (funding geoenginering)as a fraud and asking the important question -Why are they doing this ! ?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Alecs (10th June 2023), atman (17th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2023), mountain_jim (13th June 2023), Vangelo (10th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #180
    Language
    Thanks

@TheMilkBarTV
    • Robert F. Kennedy Jr vs. the Media:

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (17th June 2023), Bluegreen (16th June 2023), gini (13th June 2023), mountain_jim (13th June 2023), Vangelo (10th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 31 LastLast