Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 31 LastLast

Thread: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will run for President in 2024

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

Default Re: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will run for President in 2024

https://twitter.com/DavidBCollum/sta...356178946?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (7th May 2023), BushPilot (7th May 2023), ClearWater (8th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th May 2023), lisalu (7th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), T Smith (9th May 2023), Vangelo (8th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/darkjournalist/s...433981440?s=20

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (8th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th May 2023), gini (10th May 2023), lisalu (7th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), T Smith (9th May 2023), Vangelo (8th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #103
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (8th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), T Smith (9th May 2023), Vangelo (8th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    Thanks
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (8th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), Vangelo (9th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will run for President in 2024

• RFK Jr. and The Deep State
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th May 2023 at 14:57.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Carlitos (11th May 2023), jaybee (8th May 2023), Merkaba360 (9th May 2023), mountain_jim (8th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), Vangelo (9th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • RFK Jr. and The Deep State
    {video above #105}

Alex introduces the clips @1 minute ..... he looks very thoughtful as he says that RFK Jr is 'heads above Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis and all of 'em....'

High praise from Alex Jones who IMO has spot on instincts and trustworthy + intelligent analysis... I really rate Alex's opinion on these matters................ it's going to take a miracle for RFK Jr to get to be the Democrat Candidate because the corruption in politics goes so deep - but imagine if he did and Trump runs for the Republicans - we could see AJ backing RFK Jr - a democrat..... THAT'S how good RFK is shaping up - it was a shame he (RFK) said that Putin is a gangster and a thug - there was no need for that - and gives succour to the warmongers who want to regime change and kill Putin if they can...

But setting that aside, for now.... and going on the adage that no one's perfect RFK is shaping up really well....

What a fantastic President he would be.... Trump has been weakened by the excessive, nasty, vicious PSYOP against him - which wasn't his fault but it does affect his ability to be a great president when half the world (or more) are going around hating him and not understanding why... ie because they are brainwashed into it...

At the moment I think the Democrat leaders and their Globalist Elite backers won't be too worried because they will automatically be planning to just rig the voting at the Primaries and cheat - to install Biden again or someone else as ridiculous and dumb - all they have to do right now is keep the polls looking good for Biden so the rigged outcome reflects the polls - ??

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Carlitos (11th May 2023), ClearWater (8th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (8th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2023), gini (10th May 2023), mountain_jim (8th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), T Smith (9th May 2023), Vangelo (9th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...387439104?s=20

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Carlitos (11th May 2023), ClearWater (9th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), T Smith (9th May 2023), Vangelo (9th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TheWakeninq/stat...502891521?s=20

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (9th May 2023), BushPilot (10th May 2023), Carlitos (11th May 2023), ClearWater (9th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th May 2023), lisalu (10th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), T Smith (9th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Just like Bernie, the Democrat corporation is never going to make RFK, Jr. their presidential candidate, regardless how he's polling or whether the mental patient is still alive in 2024. And, the same Deep State group that ordered, carried out, and covered-up the murders of his father and uncle are still very much in charge, behind the curtains. If RFK, Jr. even got close to the the US presidency, they would explode his head in the town square.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

atman (9th May 2023), Carlitos (11th May 2023), gini (10th May 2023), jaybee (10th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will run for President in 2024

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Just like Bernie, the Democrat corporation is never going to make RFK, Jr. their presidential candidate, regardless how he's polling or whether the mental patient is still alive in 2024. And, the same Deep State group that ordered, carried out, and covered-up the murders of his father and uncle are still very much in charge, behind the curtains. If RFK, Jr. even got close to the the US presidency, they would explode his head in the town square.
    In 1 timeline or even many time-lines you might be 100% correct ... am not kidding ... but what if these timelines happened BECAUSE millions of people who think like you were the "push over the edge" of mass consciousness the "collective (fear based) unconsciousness" that is fed by the collective thought-projections and projected assumptions before it happened?
    • Imagine a timeline where the same millions found a way to outsmart defeatism ... found a way to inspire real good people from within to be brave and not already give up because of a certain mind-set you just perfectly laid out here and many other minds-sets similar to that.
    "Outsmart Defeatism" has many forms and many layers and one of the most important factor/aspect is: "allow (y)ourself/ves to surprise (y)ourself/ves" and if millions can do that too ... that kind of power is equal or greater than assuming it is all "set and done".
    • I go even further than that with my very personal insight: "Even if we physically lose we win" >>> because it is (y)our CHOICES that will shape who you/we are, especially after you/we die! ... But I fully understand that not everybody is in to "the afterlife" thus focuses only how you are "defined" here and how "your final results" are manifested or not.
    • We have so many "unseen" spiritual allies (helpers) who have to respect our free will connected to our beliefs (mind-sets) ... so if you are "100% truly sure of things" because of your projected beliefs <<< that is the vibration they have to respect and allow happening so that you learn from your own projected energies you send out 24/7. Even if you assume it is "realistic" and "logical" and "obvious" and a "no-brainer" etc. etc.
    I'm paraphrasing Mahatma Gandhi (Indian Lawyer & Spiritual Teacher) who was during, the occupation of the British Empire, against the forced mandatory identification process of millions of Indians said in a (live) radio interview during a live debate with a British General:
    • "What can 100,000 British do if millions of people living in India decide not to cooperate anymore" ?
    You see, the mindset was clearly that the majority of all "Indian authorities" would blindly help the British Empire ... and they might have done exactly that ... but to the surprise of the world the majority were inspired by a (repeated) speech of just one man (!)

Imagine if there are 100s like him or even 1000s using similar spiritual based tactics. Not long after his speech, India became eventually a sovereign country again, which at the time was "impossible" to comprehend before it happened.
    • Imagine a timeline where the millions found a way to outsmart defeatism, inspiring & finding each other.
    • The main reason most do not want to "allow (y)ourself/ves to surprise (y)ourself/ves" is: that people have faced way too many disappointments in life. And that is 100% understandable ... So it is much easier to call yourself "realistic" by assuming the worst ... than facing the chance of being disappointed again ... This is the thing, in my view: "preventing disappointments in life" has many self-destructive mechanisms without people realizing it.
    • How we deal with "disappointments in life" says so much more about someone's real personality traits & character than having tons of "success" stories.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    May 9th, 2023🦜🦋🌳

The younger guy you see in the above video is Sage Stallone (May 5, 1976 – July 13, 2012) yes the real son of Sylvester Stalone who died at the age of 36!
    "He’s not only talking to his son, he is talking to all of us".
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th May 2023 at 16:56.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (9th May 2023), BushPilot (10th May 2023), Carlitos (11th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (9th May 2023), gini (10th May 2023), jaybee (10th May 2023), mountain_jim (10th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), T Smith (9th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kudos to you, John. You are taking lemons and making a lemon chiffon pie. I am unable to get to where you are. (Defeatism? Please, don't blame me for not trying or not believing, if they do murder him.)

There were mass meditation experiments, where violent crime stats dropped during the meditation. So, what you are suggesting has some credence. However, the Deep State isn't individual criminals, it's the world's largest and most powerful criminal entity, and is psychopathic (and probably "immune" to an alpha wave increase from those meditating.) I just cannot believe that even 8 billion people meditating, focused on, "Hey Deep State, don't murder another Kennedy!" would be powerful enough to stop the Deep State agenda.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

atman (9th May 2023), Carlitos (11th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (9th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th May 2023), gini (10th May 2023), jaybee (10th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (10th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), T Smith (9th May 2023), Vangelo (10th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Kudos to you, John. You are taking lemons and making a lemon chiffon pie. I am unable to get to where you are. (Defeatism? Please, don't blame me for not trying or not believing, if they do murder him.)

There were mass meditation experiments, where violent crime stats dropped during the meditation. So, what you are suggesting has some credence. However, the Deep State isn't individual criminals, it's the world's largest and most powerful criminal entity, and is psychopathic (and probably "immune" to an alpha wave increase from those meditating.) I just cannot believe that even 8 billion people meditating, focused on, "Hey Deep State, don't murder another Kennedy!" would be powerful enough to stop the Deep State agenda.
    I told you I agree 100% with you, following your strain of thought! ... And guess what, you WILL get confirmation too, and I told you exactly why!
    • read again!
    But I also know who I am how I deal with this in my way. No matter how bad everything seems.
    • Keep in mind, we do not live in November 1963 anymore (when JFK was killed), where literary BILLIONS worldwide were heavily depending on mainstream (propaganda) sources only to "perceive reality".
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th May 2023 at 18:48.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Carlitos (11th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (9th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), gini (10th May 2023), jaybee (10th May 2023), mountain_jim (10th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), T Smith (9th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm glad that RFK, Jr. is running. Just look at what he is injecting into the public discourse.

"anti-vaxxer" and "conspiracy nut" will very effectively be used to dismiss him and deplatform him from delivering his other messages, in the mainstream. But, for the small percentage of the US population that is not entrained and mesmerized by the corporate mainstream, he is injecting ideas and repeating and underscoring sane governance concepts.

He actually says more things that I agree with than any other presidential candidate in my lifetime. If I was a voter, I'd vote for him.

I guess that an aware person anywhere in the world can generally see what is what and who is who in the USA, but I do live here and it is a lot less theoretical for me, and there are 7/24/365 X 69 years of evidence-based opinions in my rants. I've only glimpsed the underbelly of the amorphous beast-entity that owns and controls what now has to be called the USA, Inc. I am not sure if it has actually grown much much stronger in the last few decades, as it seems to me, or if the veil is just getting thinner (they are more overt), or whether it's my blinders or rose-colored spectacles dissolving.

I don't think they are an insurmountable force, but they are a force to be reckoned with - underestimating that would be a famous last miscalculation. They will not be undone through the US election system. These are mass murdering psychopaths, and they are not going to let anyone that talks like RFK, Jr. has been in the past month, get into the oval office. The Deep State would have to be defeated or badly wounded before there would be any chance of that happening. So, if you want more from RFK, Jr. than him injecting some sane thoughts into receptive ears, you better figure out a way to deal with the monster behind the curtain first.

I have lived my life as an optimist - an optimist who has had chunks of optimism knocked off by reality, recovered as best I could, and am still targeting optimism. I'm not completely jaded, by any stretch. (With my "understanding" of reincarnation, I do not believe that I would have incarnated on Earth now, to helplessly and hopelessly witness the deepening enslavement and control of humanity, anthropocentric species mass extinctions, and environmental ruin of the coolest planet within 100 light years of here. I am actually expecting some sort of a miraculous turn-around. :~)

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

BushPilot (10th May 2023), Carlitos (11th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th May 2023), gini (10th May 2023), jaybee (10th May 2023), Kryztian (10th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (10th May 2023), pounamuknight (10th May 2023), T Smith (10th May 2023), Vangelo (10th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,161 times in 897 posts

Thank you John and Dennis for your caring ,wise words ! Both of you sharing deep truth ,touching my heart,very much appreciated!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (10th May 2023), jaybee (10th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (10th May 2023), Vangelo (10th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...578632711?s=20

full text

Quote .
    @RobertKennedyJr
    Shakes Up Big Pharma With the Inconvenient Truth About Mass Shootings

"Anecdotally, it appears that almost every one of these shooters were on SSRIs or some other psychiatric drug. And this is only happening in America where ... we take four times as many [psychiatric drugs] as the average European country." stated
    @RobertKennedyJr

"Prior to the introduction of Prozac, those shootings just were almost unknown, and now they're an everyday affair. But NIH will not study that because it will offend the pharmaceutical industry. And it's something that we ought to be studying."

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (10th May 2023), ClearWater (10th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (10th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

<thread on US hostile actions to Russia, etc. >

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...862162948?s=20

< more at thread link >

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...139953667?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th May 2023 at 17:47.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Carlitos (11th May 2023), ClearWater (10th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (10th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th May 2023), gini (10th May 2023), lisalu (10th May 2023), Vangelo (11th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    Thanks

• RFK Jr: My Father Bobby Kennedy's FIRST INSTINCT Was That CIA Killed JFK

Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave react to Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s claim that the CIA was involved in JFK's assassination.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Carlitos (11th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    Thanks

• Did Tucker Carlson's Criticism of Big Pharma Contribute to His Firing? With Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Megyn Kelly is joined by Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to discuss whether or not Tucker Carlson’s comments on Big Pharma contributed to his firing, the hold Big Pharma has on the media, Fox News claiming their advertisements are soaring in Tucker’s absence, and more.
    • Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on His Wife Actress Cheryl Hines Backing His Presidential Campaign:

Megyn Kelly is joined by Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to talk about how his wife, actress Cheryl Hines, is dealing with the pressures of the presidential race, the support she’s providing him, and more.
    • ABC News' Censorship of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Smears of "Disinformation" by the Media:

Megyn Kelly is joined by Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to discuss his experience being continuously censored by the media, being accused of spreading misinformation, what happened during his ABC News interview, and more.
    • Megyn Kelly on Why Robert F. Kennedy Running For President is "Brilliant and Genius”:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th May 2023 at 20:20.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    Thanks

• Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Interviewed By Mike Adams: Election Integrity, Free Speech And More:

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. interviewed by Mike Adams: Election integrity, free speech, secure borders and more!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Carlitos (12th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), T Smith (11th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TheWakeninq/stat...597264387?s=20

https://twitter.com/TheWakeninq/stat...003949062?s=20

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Carlitos (12th May 2023), ClearWater (12th May 2023), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (12th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 31 LastLast