Thread: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will run for President in 2024

1. Link to Post #121
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,402 times in 21,107 posts

Default Re: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will run for President in 2024

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th May 2023 at 16:30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), Bo Atkinson (15th May 2023), ClearWater (12th May 2023), Franny (13th May 2023), gini (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (12th May 2023), Vangelo (13th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    Thanks

Robert F. Kennedy Jr joins Mike & Eric in his first in person interview since announcing his campaign for President to share his vision for America. The discussion ranges from America's foreign policy, the JFK assassination, Russia and Ukraine, to hanging out with John Lennon and deep diving in Mexico with Jesse Ventura.

backup video:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th May 2023 at 10:11.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), Carlitos (12th May 2023), Ewan (13th May 2023), Franny (13th May 2023), mountain_jim (12th May 2023), Vangelo (13th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,519 times in 8,691 posts

https://twitter.com/TheWakeninq/stat...058510337?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), ClearWater (13th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th May 2023), Franny (13th May 2023), gini (14th May 2023), Vangelo (13th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...663746059?s=20

full text

Quote Robert F. Kennedy Jr Says the 'CIA, Through USAID, is the Biggest Funder of Journalism in the World'

"It used to be illegal for the CIA to propagandize the American people...We found out that there were hundreds of journalists and editors from major newspapers including the Washington Post, NYT, CBS, that were all being run by the CIA...But then during the Obama Administration, President Obama issued a National Security Order that allowed the CIA to once again influence American people by capturing reporters."

@RobertKennedyJr

@JackmanRadio

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...660566016?s=20

KanekoaTheGreat
    @KanekoaTheGreat
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr. details how the NSA was in charge of Operation Warspeed's COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, the history of the United States bioweapons program, and why Anthony Fauci is the highest-paid government official in history:

"The weird thing about the pandemic was this constant involvement by the CIA, the intelligence agencies, and the military. When Operation Warp Speed made its presentation to the FDA committee called VRBPAC. When Warp Speed turned over the organizational charts that were classified at the time, it shocked everybody because it wasn't HHS, CDC, NIH, FDA, or a public health agency. It was the NSA, a spy agency that was at the top and led Operation Warp Speed.

The vaccines were developed not by Moderna and Pfizer. They were developed by NIH, their own the patents are owned 50% by NIH. Nor were they manufactured by Pfizer, or by Moderna. They were manufactured by military contractors, and basically, Pfizer and Moderna were paid to put their stamps on those vaccines as if they came from the pharmaceutical industry. This was a military project from the beginning.

One of the things I uncovered in my book is 20 different simulations on coronavirus and pandemics. That started in 2001. The first one was right before the anthrax attacks and the CIA sponsored them all. The last one was Event 201 which was in October 2019. And one of the participants was Avril Haines, the former Deputy Director of the CIA, who has been managing coverups her whole life. She did the Guantanamo Bay and others. She is now the Director of National Intelligence which makes her the highest ranking officer at the NSA which managed the pandemic.

So you have a spy who is convening these pandemic simulations and in each of these simulations going back 20 years, they're not simulating a public health response. They're not doing things like how do we stockpile Vitamin D. How do we get people outdoors losing weight doing exercise? How do we develop an information grid for all the 15 million front line doctors all over the world so that we can get their information that works and what doesn't work. We had an incredible opportunity to manage a pandemic in a way that was intelligent and sensitive and devastating to the disease, but we didn't do any of those things.

It was all about how do you use a pandemic to clam down censorship. How you use it to force lockdowns. By the way, with lockdowns, every pandemic preparedness document that had been adopted by any major public health agencies, whether it was CDC, WHO, European Health Agency, National Health Services of Britain. All of them said you don't do lockdowns, you quarantine the sick, you protect the vulnerable. And you let everybody else go back to work because a lockdown actually amplifies the impacts of the disease. If you isolate people, it makes them more vulnerable, it breaks down their immune system."

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...620676096?s=20

Quote KanekoaTheGreat
    @KanekoaTheGreat
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr. talks to Russell Brand about the U.S. foreign policy establishment's role in starting the Ukraine War and John F. Kennedy's 1963 speech on Russia:

"We were sold on the fact that it was a humanitarian war. We were sold using this kind of formulaic narrative, you know, Putin is an evil Hitler-like figure or Saddam Hussein, or whoever it is that we need to go to war with, and we are the good guys, and this is a humanitarian war... But we have not been acting like it's a humanitarian war... And if you look at history and go back to when the Soviet Union was collapsing, we made a deal with Gorbachev, Britain, and the United States over the reunification of Germany because the Russians had 400,000 troops in Germany.

And we wanted to reunify Germany under NATO, which had been the Russian enemy. So the Russians were naturally worried. And said, if we take our troops out, we want to make sure that you're not getting a beachhead, and you're not going to move NATO into all of our former satellite states and make us feel like we're under attack like we're being encircled. And President Bush famously told them, we will not move NATO one inch to the east. Well, since then, we've moved 1000 miles to the east. And we've incorporated 14 of the Russian former satellites...

They repeatedly said to us, you cannot incorporate Ukraine into NATO. We then unilaterally walked away from our two Intermediate Nuclear Weapons treaties with Russians. We had a treaty saying you can't use Intermediate Nuclear weapons. These were huge steps in progress. And we cancelled both of them unilaterally. We told the Russians, we're not doing that anymore. Then we started surrounding them with these missile systems, we started practicing, you know, incorporating Ukraine into interoperability with NATO forces...

We then help to overthrow the democratically elected government of Ukraine in 2014 and install a very ultra nationalist, and that is a polite way of describing them as ultra nationalists, you know, a government that is extremely anti Russian. That prompts the Russians to go in and invade Crimea, because they're terrified that now that we have our own government in place there, we're going to put the naval, our US Navy fleet, at a warm water port that they've had for I think, 370 years, it's their only warm water port, it's their way of having a military presence in the Black Sea. They're terrified we are going to go in there so they invade Crimea.

Then the new Ukrainian government comes in and enacts all of these oppressive laws against the ethnic Russian majority in eastern Ukraine. 80% of the people in the Donbass are ethnic Russians. And they were able to have their own language and they felt part of the Ukraine. But suddenly, there's all these laws being passed, saying, you know, that language is no longer any good. You have to speak Ukrainian and treated essentially as redheaded stepchildren. And they start doing protests and the government and reacts violently, and you basically have a civil war in which 14,000 ethnic Russians are killed."
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th May 2023 at 16:07.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), ClearWater (13th May 2023), Ewan (13th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th May 2023), gini (14th May 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), ClearWater (14th May 2023), mountain_jim (14th May 2023), Vangelo (14th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    Thanks

• Pfizer CEO Is TERRIFIED Of RFK Jr.!

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla was recently asked by a Reuters reporter whether he blamed Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and others for the kind of vaccine skepticism that led many across the globe to refuse the COVID vaccine. Not surprisingly, Bourla said yes and went on to say that by rejecting the Pfizer vaccine these people were rejecting science itself. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss the nature of science, and whether having “faith” in science is the same as believing in the scientific method.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), gini (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (14th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

^ Bouria needs to be tried and hopefully convicted and sentenced to be strung up on a rope right next to Fauci.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th May 2023), T Smith (15th May 2023), Vangelo (15th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...400823299?s=20

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), Ba-ba-Ra (15th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th May 2023), Vangelo (16th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...935322624?s=20

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th May 2023), Ba-ba-Ra (15th May 2023), Bo Atkinson (15th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th May 2023), jaybee (15th May 2023), lisalu (15th May 2023), Vangelo (16th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...996495878?s=20

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...183276547?s=20

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (17th May 2023), ClearWater (17th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

EXCLUSIVE: RFK Jr On Covid, Ukraine, Border, Nuclear Power And MORE | Breaking Points
    Breaking Points
    975K subscribers
    5/17/23

(Krystal was being a real jerk during this interview, which apparently she thought was a debate. RFK managed to get his points across nevertheless. But it was difficult to listen to at the end especially when she became very insistent.)

"Krystal and Saagar sit down with RFK Jr to discuss his presidential run and a wide array of important topics.

To become a Breaking Points Premium Member and watch/listen to the show uncut and 1 hour early visit: https://breakingpoints.supercast.com/

Krystal would like to provide these studies on the Vaccine:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/la...

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-new...

The Kennedy Team provided us with links to the studies he cited below:

Vaccine Effectiveness: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.11...

Ukraine Deaths: https://off-guardian.org/2023/05/13/s...

TIMESTAMPS:
    (0:00)INTRO
    (0:26)WHY SHOULD YOU BE PRESIDENT?
    (3:04)HOW DO YOU DIFFER FROM TRUMP?
    (4:22)HOW DO YOU DIFFER FROM BIDEN?
    (8:26)UKRAINE CASUALTIES IN WAR
    (9:10)DAY ONE AGENDA
    (11:48)PROFIT MOTIVE AND BIG PHARMA
    (14:20)HEALTHCARE AND MEDICARE FOR ALL
    (16:59)NUCLEAR POWER ENERGY POLICY
    (30:09)CLIMATE CHANGE
    (33:17)BORDER AND IMMIGRATION
    (35:42)SANCTIONS
    (36:30)ABORTION
    (37:30)VACCINE AND COVID DEBATE
    (46:47)POLITICAL DYNASTIES
    (47:50)WILL YOU ENDORSE BIDEN / RUN THIRD PARTY

Last edited by onawah; 17th May 2023 at 16:40.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (17th May 2023), Carlitos (17th May 2023), ClearWater (17th May 2023), Ewan (17th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th May 2023), mountain_jim (17th May 2023), T Smith (19th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (18th May 2023), mountain_jim (18th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #133
    Language
    Thanks

• Krystal And RFK JR DEBATE Vaccines:

Krystal is the perfect example of how it’s easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.

Krystal is doing exactly what she accused him of doing. Every time he tries to tell her why she's wrong, she just won't hear it.
    • Krystal - "It's really important we address this issue on vaccines"
    • RFK - "Ok great lets get into the details of your criticism"
    • Krystal - "Oh. We don't have time for that."
    Krystal: "Let me ask you a question"
    RFK begins to answer
    Krystal: "Let me interrupt you before you destroy me"
    Repeat this process and you have the entire video

Krystal: The pharmaceutical industry takes advantage of people.
    Also Krystal: I am not going to allow you to challenge what the pharmaceutical industry states.
    "Krystal I have watched you for many years and I have to say I'm appalled at the way you handled listening to the candidates' response regarding the vaccine. I recently became a subscriber of your new channel after you left the hill, and I was considering even financially supporting your channel because I believe that you were an individual that listen to the response and allow them to present the information. I'm appalled at your changing behavior and I had the same conversation with my cousin who responded in the same way that you did to RFK Jr. I had negative effects from the Moderna vaccine, and I am now semi-disabled because of it. I then watched the truth about Anthony Fauci movie and read some of the excerpts from the book that Robert F Kennedy Jr wrote, and I am absolutely convinced by my own empirical evidence as well as those presented in his book that you might listen and read more information that is not controlled by the pharmaceutical company or corporate captured by our agencies, and you can see how rampant this problem is. Your interview and then discrediting him is what they need to do to stop his campaign, and that I believe was disgusting to see you do.

• Krystal Ball’s Garbage RFK Jr. Smear Job CALLED OUT By Her Own Viewers!

Breaking Points host Krystal Ball invited Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on the show but apparently only so that she could constantly interrupt him to repeat Big Pharma talking points, change the subject and then insist that she didn’t want to get “bogged down” in a conversation about the subject of vaccines — a subject she herself brought up! Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss Ball’s poor journalism, rudeness and irresponsible, anti-scientific shilling for corporate interests.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th May 2023 at 00:17.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (18th May 2023), ClearWater (18th May 2023), mountain_jim (18th May 2023), onawah (20th May 2023), T Smith (19th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    Thanks

• DarkJournalist Banned Interview from 2021 with RFK Jr.

... is now back on the Interwebs on Rumble...look for a new interview with him on Campaign 2024 soon!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

lisalu (18th May 2023), mountain_jim (18th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Krystal And RFK JR DEBATE Vaccines:

Krystal is the perfect example of how it’s easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.

Krystal is doing exactly what she accused him of doing. Every time he tries to tell her why she's wrong, she just won't hear it.
    • Krystal - "It's really important we address this issue on vaccines"
    • RFK - "Ok great lets get into the details of your criticism"
    • Krystal - "Oh. We don't have time for that."
    Krystal: "Let me ask you a question"
    RFK begins to answer
    Krystal: "Let me interrupt you before you destroy me"
    Repeat this process and you have the entire video

Krystal: The pharmaceutical industry takes advantage of people.
    Also Krystal: I am not going to allow you to challenge what the pharmaceutical industry states.
    "Krystal I have watched you for many years and I have to say I'm appalled at the way you handled listening to the candidates' response regarding the vaccine. I recently became a subscriber of your new channel after you left the hill, and I was considering even financially supporting your channel because I believe that you were an individual that listen to the response and allow them to present the information. I'm appalled at your changing behavior and I had the same conversation with my cousin who responded in the same way that you did to RFK Jr. I had negative effects from the Moderna vaccine, and I am now semi-disabled because of it. I then watched the truth about Anthony Fauci movie and read some of the excerpts from the book that Robert F Kennedy Jr wrote, and I am absolutely convinced by my own empirical evidence as well as those presented in his book that you might listen and read more information that is not controlled by the pharmaceutical company or corporate captured by our agencies, and you can see how rampant this problem is. Your interview and then discrediting him is what they need to do to stop his campaign, and that I believe was disgusting to see you do.

• Krystal Ball’s Garbage RFK Jr. Smear Job CALLED OUT By Her Own Viewers!

Breaking Points host Krystal Ball invited Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on the show but apparently only so that she could constantly interrupt him to repeat Big Pharma talking points, change the subject and then insist that she didn’t want to get “bogged down” in a conversation about the subject of vaccines — a subject she herself brought up! Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss Ball’s poor journalism, rudeness and irresponsible, anti-scientific shilling for corporate interests.
    I honestly don't understand how Krystal, and those like her, don't understand. She honestly doesn't seem stupid to me. It's like Kennedy is trying to convince her, with such admirable patience and respect, the earth is round (no offense to any flat-earthers out there).

If someone could please help me understand I would greatly appreciate. This truly does elude me....
    Last edited by T Smith; 19th May 2023 at 02:12.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ClearWater (19th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th May 2023), jaybee (19th May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), Pam (19th May 2023), Vangelo (19th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

I honestly don't understand how Krystal, and those like her, don't understand. She honestly doesn't seem stupid to me. It's like Kennedy is trying to convince her, with such admirable patience and respect, the earth is round (no offense to any flat-earthers out there).

If someone could please help me understand I would greatly appreciate. This truly does elude me....

Well - the interview begins with her bringing up the subject of the rise in autism and that this is correlated to vaccination (childhood vaccination)....and Krystal has 3 children - - her strong support of vaccination means that her kids will have all the vaccinations going - it's tough facing the possibility that you have done something - agreed to something that could have seriously harmed your child - even if they don't show obvious signs of autism or other health problems - there are huge conflicts of psychological interests with this and I wonder if this is at the base of her denials - where she cannot accept that she (unknowingly) put her children at risk - that there are health organizations that put her children at risk -

Worse than this if you take the arguments deeper down the rabbit hole - that children are being deliberately harmed by vaccinations as part of a wider and more insidious agenda (depopulation and infertility..?) - in the Transgender Issues thread there is a post about linking vulnerable young people prone to body dysphoria and then falling into the hands of unscrupulous 'health' professionals - and these children and young people possibly (probably?) having different levels of autism... that's just one example how autism can be 'useful' for some groups who have secret agendas...

I wonder if this is why Krystal, as a mother, has put up impenetrable barriers to looking at the 'vaccination' question and the possible evil agenda lurking behind it....???

Just a suggestion to offer as you asked....

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ClearWater (19th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), onawah (20th May 2023), Pam (19th May 2023), T Smith (19th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Well - the interview begins with her bringing up the subject of the rise in autism and that this is correlated to vaccination (childhood vaccination)....and Krystal has 3 children - - her strong support of vaccination means that her kids will have all the vaccinations going - it's tough facing the possibility that you have done something - agreed to something that could have seriously harmed your child - even if they don't show obvious signs of autism or other health problems - there are huge conflicts of psychological interests with this and I wonder if this is at the base of her denials - where she cannot accept that she (unknowingly) put her children at risk - that there are health organizations that put her children at risk -

Worse than this if you take the arguments deeper down the rabbit hole - that children are being deliberately harmed by vaccinations as part of a wider and more insidious agenda (depopulation and infertility..?) - in the Transgender Issues thread there is a post about linking vulnerable young people prone to body dysphoria and then falling into the hands of unscrupulous 'health' professionals - and these children and young people possibly (probably?) having different levels of autism... that's just one example how autism can be 'useful' for some groups who have secret agendas...

I wonder if this is why Krystal, as a mother, has put up impenetrable barriers to looking at the 'vaccination' question and the possible evil agenda lurking behind it....???

Just a suggestion to offer as you asked....
    Thank you. Makes sense (it's just hard for me to understand sometimes--perhaps I'm the one in denial ).

But yes, it would seem our culture is in denial en masse about so many things.

If this person can't accept thimerosal is harmful (which seems like child's play relative to mRNA and the depopulation agenda) it's hard to imagine what defense mechanisms she (and others like her) will build up around themselves as all the ramifications of the jab continue to play itself out.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th May 2023), jaybee (20th May 2023), mountain_jim (19th May 2023), Pam (19th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will run for President in 2024

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • These Are The Most Dangerous People On Earth!

Silence and inaction in the face of evil will be interpreted as agreement and permission to continue by the evil-doers. Jean is right. This dynamic was used in the ‘60s-‘80s by politicians. They referred to the group as the “silent majority”. Politicians verbally declared the silent people as being on their side.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (19th May 2023), T Smith (19th May 2023)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

None of the links seem to be working... If there is another way to point to the info, that would be greatly appreciated.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Pam (19th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Links like that usually don't work when they are copied and pasted.
    You have to go to the youtube page where the interview was posted, click on "more" to see the full description of the interview, and then click on the links there.
    (It gets tedious, having to copy and paste each full hyperlink, so I often take that shortcut when copying and pasting from youtube, figuring that most Internet users would know what to do.)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)

None of the links seem to be working... If there is another way to point to the info, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Pam (19th May 2023), T Smith (20th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1 7 17 31 LastLast