Thread: I had "covid" in January 2020

1. Link to Post #21
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 times in 163 posts

Default Re: I had "covid" in January 2020

I forgot to mention that my wife (we shared a bed at the time) failed to catch my "flu" - had zero symptoms then or since. We no longer share a bed (snoring is a problem - both of us), which is probably just as well because she's triple-jabbed, plus the flu jab and now planning to get a shingles jab!

We share the same IQ (about 135 according to an Internet test but I don't trust the actual number) so she's no less intelligent than I. But she worked in hospitals all her life and is thoroughly brainwashed into trusting doctors.

As for 5G, I understand that there's a 5G mast in the town, some 30 minutes away by car, but I highly doubt that that influenced my "flu".

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2023), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Matthew (18th March 2023), Miller (18th March 2023), shaberon (19th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,602 times in 4,018 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    I suppose if we look at where the BIG RED ARROW has been pointing ... for the public to see what 'they' want us to see... that would be China, Wuhan and Fort Detrick .... NOT Ukraine....

Perhaps that's why they don't mind all 'gain of function' stuff being discussed over and over... because it keeps the China/Wuhan/USA firmly in the mind of the public... .. NOT Ukraine....

That is a good way of thinking.

It is like when Bush said "yellow cake uranium". As soon as he tried to spin a technical detail, I thought he was full of it.

In the same way, "gain of function research" could be an insightful clue, but, we should expect that some nefarious idiot is employed in the art of misdirection, like how you can take out a sea floor pipeline with a yacht. A technical phrase and a handful of false leads will keep most people occupied. You can find multiple branches of this with UFOs and 9/11, so, we presume the deployment of sandbags for Covid skeptics.

Concerning the timing, we have found that "Great Reset" was declared by Black Rock officials at Jackson Hole, Wyoming, September 2019.

I think it would be obvious that if you intentionally release something that is not really all that deadly, you could wait around for the discovery and then say "this is really bad", that plan sounds easy enough.

As to why that should happen in China and exactly what happened and what part may have been rigged is something I just did not watch at the time.

If, in our view, they went haywire, part of the reason the response has been drawn down is that Beijing saw it was local governments that were seizing their own power. And so I would think it is a little more than "well, the CCP is taking over", because that is kind of a knee-jerk reaction too.

Moreover, let's say it was something new, it might not have a high fatality rate, but the main point was transmissibility. After a few cases, then it is basically everywhere. And since it is new, there will be some minority who for whatever reason is more vulnerable, and they simply get wiped out. Like if we talk about Bruce Lee, what happened to him, some say it was a rare allergic reaction to hashish. We can practically prove that for any given substance, someone out there is deathly allergic to it. For instance peanut butter sandwiches are banned from some schools. I never heard of food allergies until I was in my 30s. But apparently a touch of peanut will kill some kids.

At a certain critical threshhold of Covid spread, then of course you would get a massive peak of the sensitive types being wiped out, and then there would be little effect, because most of us still smoke hash. I mean eat peanuts.

That type of scenario is completely plausible and consistent.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Alecs (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (19th March 2023), Ewan (22nd March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), John Hilton (19th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 times in 163 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    You have brought up another possibility that it was around the world naturally in 2019 and utilized...
    (Apologies if I misattributed this quote.)

You may recall that some time in 2019 a number of people in America fell very ill with a mysterious respiratory disease, which was blamed on a bad batch of vaping liquid. One theory that I read on another forum is that this was actually a test of the virus. That [someone] had doctored the vaping liquid deliberately.

And another piece of information about its point of origin (lab leak etc.): Russia claims to have destroyed a couple of dozen biological weapon factories in Ukraine. This claim is borne out by a report that I read today, which stated that Obama approved the construction of some of those laboratories. I have no idea how reliable this information is but, if true, then there's no wonder that [they] want to point the finger at China - or anywhere other than Ukraine.
    https://greatgameindia.com/obama-aut...olabs-ukraine/

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Alecs (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (20th March 2023), Ewan (22nd March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), shaberon (20th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John Hilton (here)
    You may recall that some time in 2019 a number of people in America fell very ill with a mysterious respiratory disease, which was blamed on a bad batch of vaping liquid. One theory that I read on another forum is that this was actually a test of the virus. That [someone] had doctored the vaping liquid deliberately.

That is correct.

It was blamed on "unregulated ingredients" which of course is believable enough. Again, mankind was not prepared for the electronic heating to consume "vapor", sketchy enough to begin with, and the contents could have been anything from plastic to Covid. And again, under the "cancer regime", how did that work? Unregulated ingredients, sometimes numbering in the thousands, sprayed on tobacco. Even growing it with conventional fertilizer loads it with radioactive Polonium. In places like Russia you can smoke until you are 100 with hardly any side effects. But it would be harder to pass germs through something that actually burns. Fire is a great sterilizing agent.

I have not heard an update about how the industry was reformed and any "clean new product" released. And, I have not heard any more about "vaping lung disease" either, as if Covid made it vanish.

Russia has not revealed anything direct about Covid found in Ukraine. It is circumstantially close, but nothing concrete. There was a large amount of Chinese participation in these labs, but, off the top of my head, don't know what kind of people these were. If it is as simple as "Biden business partners", then, it doesn't really have anything to do with China, the country, but corrupt elements that can be found everywhere.

I don't know how, medically, one releases a respiratory virus--the Ukrainian lab had projects like cholera going into Polish waterways--but for something transmitted through the air, vaping products sound ideal.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Alecs (21st March 2023), Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Ewan (22nd March 2023), John Hilton (21st March 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

This was from a few days ago in a statement. For one, there was some external volunteer testimony:

"The health ministry of one of the states of Central Africa is studying a possibility of the artificial spread of the Ebola virus in September 2022. The concern is caused by the fact that the isolated strain of Sudan is completely identical to the virus that circulated in Africa during the 2012 epidemic," Kirillov told reporters.

And although he did not "exactly" say Covid, it is sort of painted into a corner:

Moscow has information that the US has been developing mRNA vaccines that cause concomitant diseases and serious complications at the expense of the US Department of the Treasury since 2017, Kirillov said.

"According to available information, the development of vaccines of this type [mRNA vaccines] has been funded by the US state budget since 2017, and by the time commercially available drugs appeared, it was clear that they could cause the development of concomitant diseases and serious complications," Kirillov told reporters.

The official cited a former employee of US pharmaceutical company Pfizer, saying that its products "by definition are biological weapons," since US law defines biological weapons as any biological agent, toxin, or delivery device — vaccines with mRNA technology fit the definition.

"It was also proposed to treat the side effects of vaccination with drugs from Pfizer and Moderna companies, which have already received multibillion-dollar government contracts. This approach allows US pharmaceutical manufacturers to fully use the emergence of new pathogens to their advantage and receive unlimited profits," Kirillov added.

Together today:

Moscow and Beijing have also voiced their “serious concern” about the “military biological activities” the US carries out both at the American soil and beyond its borders.
    Last edited by shaberon; 22nd March 2023 at 07:54.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2023), Ewan (22nd March 2023), John Hilton (23rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2