Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

Default Re: A Soul's Journey: Lyra to Terra via Alpha Draconis

My first time on X spaces recounting my story at 46:41 mark
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2024), Bluegreen (3rd October 2023), onawah (2nd October 2023), Sunny (2nd October 2023), Yoda (2nd October 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

Interesting story! Good to keep in mind that there are positively oriented Reptilians as well as negative.
    Also, just for the sake of accuracy, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan started Project Camelot together, but Bill Ryan started Project Avalon on his own.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2024), Heart to heart (2nd October 2023), Parsi-X (2nd October 2023), Yoda (2nd October 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

thank you for you kind words.. been following PC and PA since their days of inception.. hope I didn’t misquote or not give credit where due 🙏

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Interesting story! Good to keep in mind that there are positively oriented Reptilians as well as negative.
    Also, just for the sake of accuracy, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan started Project Camelot together, but Bill Ryan started Project Avalon on his own.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2024), Yoda (2nd October 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My first public interview detailing my experiences

Humata Huxta Huvarsta

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2024), Bluegreen (5th March 2024), Casey Claar (4th March 2024), Harmony (5th March 2024), Heart to heart (4th March 2024), Loorus (4th March 2024), Yoda (4th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,288 times in 761 posts

I really enjoyed listening to your story, Parsi.. how do you feel about having done the interview? - does it feel good to be speaking about the experiences you've had and how you are processing all the information? I wonder what you think about where the older gentleman in the red shirt was leading the you and the audience near the end with his idea of 'false' memories. It does not seem to me he is yet exceeding the duality. I would like to hear your own take on that aspect of your experience. If you wouldn't mind saying. I think you did real well here, very natural, calm energy, clear in your relay of events. It is not easy ( it never, or rarely is for me, lol ). Well done.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2024), Harmony (6th March 2024), Heart to heart (5th March 2024), Parsi-X (6th March 2024), Yoda (5th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,288 times in 761 posts

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    ***Update***:
    I woke up today and felt dizzy .. my wife was freaking out as I held my head and said ‘Stop talking to me’
    I kept hearing the words " DRRRAKOONIS..rememberrr who you areeee" and getting an image of my past lifeform looking out of my ship at the stars.. [was this the moment as a reptilian I discovered I had a soul?]
    ...am I going mad?

I feel so lost 😞 and don’t know what it all means .. qhht opened a can of worms… even as a write this I can feel a searing pain in my neck at the base of my skull like something has a grip on me.

Anyone else here experience these symptoms?
    Parsi,

Yes I have. -and, no, you are not going mad.

The question "what is this?", or "what is happening?" is more beneficial to ask. Try to not let your mind go in a negative direction ( with a question like "am I going mad?" ). Know this is a part of the process that a conscious mind goes through during an awakening. Keep it positive, know that all is well, practice pranayama ( breathing patterns ) to help you stay calm. Just an easy samavritti = same wave breathing; inhale to the count of 8, exhale to the count of 8 in rounds of 12. This should even things out for you -emotionally, mentally. I have had a hard time, myself, with the anomaly at the back of the head / top of the neck. Talu chakra. The Mouth of God. Know that nothing "has a grip on you", but this is an area that does connect you/me/us to the wider reality. It opens in the Speakers, more commonly known today as channelers. If it is opening, you have chosen yourself for this task. Do not fight, or otherwise resist/work against it. Do all that you can to accommodate it. If you ever want or need to talk I am here.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2024), Harmony (6th March 2024), Heart to heart (5th March 2024), Parsi-X (6th March 2024), Yoda (5th March 2024)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Casey
    Thank you for your kind words… Ted the elderly gent has had similar experiences to mine..
    Both my regressions showed polar opposite experiences some horrible and some that brought me close to God Consciousness aka the ALL .. it has brought me some sense of peace to be able to speak of these experiences but I’m feeling encouraged to speak more … I’ve had continuous contact with orbs and have photographic and video evidence of the same…trying to decipher what it means to have them reappear in my life.
    Quote Posted by Casey Claar (here)
    I really enjoyed listening to your story, Parsi.. how do you feel about having done the interview? - does it feel good to be speaking about the experiences you've had and how you are processing all the information? I wonder what you think about where the older gentleman in the red shirt was leading the you and the audience near the end with his idea of 'false' memories. It does not seem to me he is yet exceeding the duality. I would like to hear your own take on that aspect of your experience. If you wouldn't mind saying. I think you did real well here, very natural, calm energy, clear in your relay of events. It is not easy ( it never, or rarely is for me, lol ). Well done.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2024), Casey Claar (6th March 2024), Harmony (6th March 2024), Heart to heart (6th March 2024), Yoda (6th March 2024)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Compilation of my experiences with UFOs UAPs and Orbs 🙏
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2024), Casey Claar (12th March 2024), Harmony (13th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2