Thread: Q Proofs

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,161 times in 160 posts

Default Q Proofs

I followed the 'Q' posts and analyses from week one (Nov 2017) but the following analysis has just been pointed out and it's new to me. So I thought that I'd share it.

https://conspiracynomore.substack.co...earn-our-comms

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Miller (17th March 2023), mountain_jim (17th March 2023), wondering (17th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: Q Proofs

That brings to mind a video by Probably Alexandra I watched last night. She talks about Q and its implicit framing of 𝑥/𝑦 polarity.

Her entry point into the subject is analysis of an official US PsyOp video which is shown at the start of her video, then she rises above the polar politics and deconstructs how they're getting in our heads.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

John Hilton (17th March 2023), Mike Gorman (18th March 2023), mountain_jim (17th March 2023), Vangelo (17th March 2023), wondering (17th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

Quote Posted by John Hilton (here)
    I followed the 'Q' posts and analyses from week one (Nov 2017) but the following analysis has just been pointed out and it's new to me. So I thought that I'd share it.

https://conspiracynomore.substack.co...earn-our-comms
    That's an excellent summary/review of the early nature of and details that made it clear that the Q source was not just a LARP but was connected to the military in some way and to the Trump administration - which I and others often stated here but which many still deny to this day.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 17th March 2023 at 15:11.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

gini (17th March 2023), John Hilton (18th March 2023), Matthew (17th March 2023), Mike Gorman (18th March 2023), Sadieblue (25th March 2023), wondering (17th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

mountain_jim that's a great summary of Q multiplied by Project Avalon, although just as I have misjudged the Q movement in the past by oversimplifying pro-Q reasoning (my stupidity, I'm learning), I think there is a bit more to the Q sceptic side than plain out denying. I don't take Q at face value. It's in the style of a LARP by design, so I argue it's not unfair to still characterise it as a LARP at some level. The actual state involvement sits along side typical internet truther journalists etc peddling existing truth but rebranding as Q. Tracy Benz, I remember she was one? I'm spelling her name wrong. So the bulk of their hidden posting staff were people pretending to be something they weren't. Filling in the blur with something that I simply hope isn't something I can bring myself to do outside my religious beliefs.

And then what might conceivably be from actual official sources is still only them solving problems with deceit. Lies are their golden hammer. How can I hold onto this? Sweet in the mouth but bitter in the belly.

Then there's all this stuff from a DHS-insider (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1410454) cross thread link.

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Bump. 'Cause I keep remembering this quote:

(Rosebud interview, 2013)

Quote ...
    RB: I don’t have a crystal ball, but I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented “drills” to take place in later March and April. I’ll mention this because I know a lot of people on the inside at DHS have seen this. A document called “Operation Thunderdome.” It’s maybe 50 or 60 pages, I’m not certain. It describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government by “a made-up patriotic group.” It combines gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians into an enemy group that pulls off an attack in Washington.
    But don’t fall into the trap of trying to pick the time of these events. Their plans are flexible, but their objectives are carved in stone.

DH: Sounds like a Reichstag type event - sometime.
    Source: Referenced pdf from the opening Post, 20th March 2013

But just as there's a lot to Q, also, on the plus side, there's a lot to Q; there are treasures there but I don't want to play the cryptic game. I've said before and it's still true: I love the Q movement. I have respect and admiration for the individuals inspired and transformed by all of this. Love the player, hate the game?

I'm not trying to say I know, I'm explaining how I don't know and inviting the reader to join my uncertainty, which is more powerful than certainty and 'hope in the bank' in my very humble opinion.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

gini (20th March 2023), John Hilton (18th March 2023), Mike Gorman (18th March 2023), mountain_jim (17th March 2023), Ratszinger (19th March 2023), Sadieblue (25th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Hi John,

Did you find the pages of Q threads that are here on PA from those times? I never read them.. I browsed a few pages and just didn't have the time to engage. Many fought, feelings were hurt, people left, felt attacked, did some attacking, and it caused a great deal of strife here on PA at the time.

I am sure it may still be on the site somewhere if you seek it out in the advanced search... It may show you who felt what, and why, as I doubt the topic would gain momentum now... It did really have a ton of contributions at the time however... You may find it interesting reading. And find some like minded individuals or interests on the forum as a result.

Just a suggestion! Welcome...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

John Hilton (18th March 2023), Mike Gorman (18th March 2023), Nasu (19th March 2023), pabranno (18th March 2023), Ratszinger (19th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I read a few pages but I can't commit the time to read all. I followed ALL of the "Q" posts from the beginning as well as many interpretations. I'm not interested in people's feelings expressed before "Q" had written ALL of his posts. You need to look at the full picture.

There's clear proof of a very strong connection between "Q" and Trump (time deltas and photos) so that shouldn't be in question. What is in question, I think, is Trump's exact role. It seems to me that Trump is a true patriot who is working for the long-term benefit of America and probably the world. He began his presidency by visiting many heads of state and presumably obtaining their cooperation. However, I can't explain some of his individual actions such as pushing the "vaxxines".

I think that this year will be horrendous but that it will result in a move towards a much better society. Frankly. I'm happy to be on an island in the Mediterranean, although I'm uncomfortably close to the American navy base at Souda, which would be a prime target.

My intuition is that there's a strong alien involvement (ETs). It's been documented that they can, and have, disabled nuclear warheads so it may be that if nukes were launched, they would be neutralised. However, I don't believe ANY of the alien stories so far. Of course the disinformation is interspersed with some truth but I have no idea what the truth is.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th March 2023), gini (20th March 2023), mountain_jim (19th March 2023), Ratszinger (19th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

When retired and x service men and women that know aliens exist said publicly that thy would testify before congress under oath as to what they know and what they did and saw I felt then that aliens had been confirmed as real. Now however I have seen so many so called responsible and ethical people come in and testify to congress and flat out lie I must admit it is hard to take as real anymore. Even with the release of the Navy intel on the UAP issue and the hearings it rings of a smokescreen even then like they are trying to hide something still.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th March 2023), John Hilton (20th March 2023), John'sKatya (20th March 2023), mountain_jim (19th March 2023), Vangelo (19th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    ...I must admit it is hard to take as real anymore.
    "Consider the vastness of space."

(It's real but [they] are using it as a distraction.)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Ratszinger (20th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread