Thread: Kim Goguen is a dangerous fraud

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,496 times in 20,689 posts

Default Re: Kim Goguen is a dangerous fraud

I think it will become clear as (hopefully) more like Jen come forward, just how very harmful all the frauds that Goguen has been involved with has been for those who were duped into volunteering so much time and energy into projects that never went anywhere, and were never designed to go anywhere.
    I think it will also become very clear that the people who were duped into this particular kind of fraud were all very sincere and well-intentioned people who just wanted to do some good in the world, which makes it all the more criminal that they were taken advantage of so shamelessly.
    Looking forward to hearing part 2.
    Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    I found this 10 minute testimony interesting. She strikes me as very sincere and well intentioned:
    Here is the latest from Team Bubba:
    KIM GOGUEN'S VICTIMS | TELL YOUR STORY TO THE WORLD - HOW TO DO IT
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.76K subscribers
    Jan 15, 2024

"We will give you the platform to do it.
    Here's how:"

Last edited by onawah; 15th January 2024 at 22:31.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (16th January 2024), avid (16th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (16th January 2024), Franny (16th January 2024), Kryztian (18th January 2024)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,074 times in 32,896 posts

I found this 10 minute testimony interesting. She strikes me as very sincere and well intentioned:

~~~

This is Jennifer's Part 2, published just a few hours ago.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (16th January 2024), avid (16th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (16th January 2024), Franny (16th January 2024), Kryztian (18th January 2024), lisalu (16th January 2024), onawah (16th January 2024), Tintin (16th January 2024), Vangelo (18th January 2024), Yoda (16th January 2024)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

I have to say, having listened to Jennifer's two videos (in the post above) and Lisa Thomas's (in this post), I'm struck by how very similar the unraveling of all this is to
    1. The many reports we're heard from the disappointed and often personally badly hurt former supporters of Corey Goode; and
    2. The stories told by those who left (or were expelled from) the Church of Scientology after just too much abuse to bear a single day longer.
    It seems safe to predict that
    • Kim Goguen will gradually be totally exposed as the fraud I became 100% certain quite a long time ago that she was;
    • That more and more people will steadily leave her organization (though they'll surely be replaced by others); and
    • More and more former associates will be posting videos like these, now that the die has been cast and Jennifer and Lisa have set the example to follow.
    Remember: we've seen all this before.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th January 2024), All is one (21st January 2024), arwen (16th January 2024), avid (16th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (16th January 2024), Franny (19th January 2024), happyuk (16th January 2024), kudzy (16th January 2024), lisalu (16th January 2024), mountain_jim (16th January 2024), onawah (16th January 2024), raregem (17th January 2024), Satori (17th January 2024), Vangelo (18th January 2024), Yoda (16th January 2024)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks to Bill for taking note.
    Part 3 from Jennifer is yet to come, in which she will divulge what happened as she took her departure from the cult.
    What Jennifer is divulging is barely the tip of the iceberg, as many of the earlier posts on this thread have also revealed.

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

All is one (21st January 2024), arwen (16th January 2024), avid (16th January 2024), Bill Ryan (16th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (16th January 2024), Franny (19th January 2024), mountain_jim (16th January 2024), Vangelo (18th January 2024), Yoda (16th January 2024)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Breaking Free from Kim Goguen's Cult of Lies - Jennifer Part 3
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.77K subscribers
    1/16/24

"Is Kim Goguen legitimate?)

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (18th January 2024), avid (18th January 2024), Bill Ryan (17th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (17th January 2024), Franny (19th January 2024), raregem (17th January 2024), Vangelo (18th January 2024), Yoda (17th January 2024)

11. Link to Post #166
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,576 times in 660 posts

More compelling testimony, this time from someone in Arizona. 20 minutes:

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

avid (18th January 2024), Bill Ryan (18th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (18th January 2024), Franny (19th January 2024), onawah (18th January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Just my short comment here - it is now very clear that good people are being hurt by Kim Goguen.

And as Bill started in his post here - we have seen all this before and will continue to see it as long as:

1) There are good and decent people who want to better the world - those are the ones who tend to want to take responsibility, get involved, help do the work for a better world, and those are the ones who when they realize all is not as presented, break away and talk about what they experienced to help others.

2) There are people who simply enjoy the "feel good" bubble, tend not to contribute themselves but only take the nice parts, and under NO circumstances want to hear any evidence that their guru is harming others. Those are the majority that keep these energy harvesting, abusive scams going.

This really is a microcosm fractal of the macrocosm. Large mainstream corporations and institutions to whom many people dedicate their lives, their energy, their time, their work - use and abuse people as well. SAME tactics. And a few of those people break away from the mainstream looking for another group which is not abusive to work with, to better the world, and BAM, there are a whole plethora of micro cults out there, serving as a dragnet to scoop up the energy and time of the dissidents from the mainstream. Cults within cults.

I know, I have been there. Part of soul growth for some of us. But the true measure of a person in my view is whether they are willing to look at evidence presented that their guru is harming others or not. THAT is the soul test.

(I could write a book about this but I will refrain as so many others have already covered it. I have been caught and scammed myself a few times. What I can say from my experience of knowing others who got scammed with me - is that they are nearly all good people were/are HIGHLY intelligent, psychic, loving, empathic, REALLY good people.)

In South Africa, we had a whole cult around St John of God, endorsed by Oprah. He was literally WORSHIPPED by those in the "New Age" spiritual groups there. And he was accessible to South Africans as it was affordable to travel to Brazil, and also, Brazil was one of the very few Visa free countries South Africans could travel to. Many went there and came back dazzled. No-one dared say a bad word about him, even when the evidence started emerging that he was yet another abusive guru.

Now, he has been jailed for a long time for rape, child trafficking, selling children.

Same pattern. And the people in South Africa who worshipped him are all rather quiet now.....
    Last edited by arwen; 18th January 2024 at 15:27.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

All is one (21st January 2024), avid (18th January 2024), Bill Ryan (18th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (18th January 2024), Flowerpunkchip (22nd January 2024), Franny (19th January 2024), onawah (18th January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Just my short comment here - it is now very clear that good people are being hurt by Kim Goguen.

And as Bill started in his post here - we have seen all this before and will continue to see it as long as:

1) There are good and decent people who want to better the world - those are the ones who tend to want to take responsibility, get involved, help do the work for a better world, and those are the ones who when they realize all is not as presented, break away and talk about what they experienced to help others.

2) There are people who simply enjoy the "feel good" bubble, tend not to contribute themselves but only take the nice parts, and under NO circumstances want to hear any evidence that their guru is harming others. Those are the majority that keep these energy harvesting, abusive scams going.

This really is a microcosm fractal of the macrocosm. Large mainstream corporations and institutions to whom many people dedicate their lives, their energy, their time, their work - use and abuse people as well. SAME tactics. And a few of those people break away from the mainstream looking for another group which is not abusive to work with. to better the world, and BAM, there are a whole plethora of micro cults out there, serving as a dragnet to scoop up the energy and time of the dissidents from the mainstream. Cults within cults.

I know, I have been there. Part of soul growth for some of us. But the true measure of a person in my view is whether they are willing to look at evidence presented that their guru is harming others or not. THAT is the soul test.

(I could write a book about this but I will refrain as so many others have already covered it. I have been caught and scammed myself a few times. What I can say from my experience of knowing others who got scammed with me - is that they are nearly all good people were/are HIGHLY intelligent, psychic, loving, empathic, REALLY good people.
    Yes. Listening to all these videos, I have to say again that there's SO much that mirrors how the Church of Scientology controls and subjugates its members.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

All is one (21st January 2024), arwen (18th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (18th January 2024), Flowerpunkchip (22nd January 2024), Franny (19th January 2024), onawah (18th January 2024), Yoda (18th January 2024)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes. Listening to all these videos, I have to say again that there's SO much that mirrors how the Church of Scientology controls and subjugates its members.
    YES. And that bait is SOOOO damn good, it appeals to the highest level people. Who of those do not want a planet where all can prosper, live full abundant lives of joy, innovation, love, where all life can flourish and the bad guys who are suppressing us get taken out?

Such a juicy carrot. BUT, there is always another excuse, another reason why it does not start happening, another goalpost, another enemy to be defeated, and if we just keep at it.....well I was struck by the testimony I just posted that she had been at it with Kim for THIRTY YEARS.

This is not to say we all cannot work towards a better world and do what each of us are gifted to, but many of us get derailed from our own mission, fooled into putting our time and energy into what seems like a noble cause, which is a waste of time because there is ALWAYS one more thing, and no resolution or improvement in conditions.

As with the Church of Scientology. "Oh, your issue (or a planetary issue) did not resolve yet? Well there is this one more course/level/donation needed to make it happen, and then it will be fine. Oh, that did not work either? Well there is this NEW course/level/donation needed and then it will be fine." On and on. Draining the participants of life force and energy and time, often breaking up families and friendships and valuable activities that actually DO make a difference in the world.

I will stop there as I do not want to derail this thread, which is serving as an excellent case study.
    Last edited by arwen; 18th January 2024 at 16:21.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

All is one (21st January 2024), avid (18th January 2024), Bill Ryan (18th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (18th January 2024), Flowerpunkchip (22nd January 2024), onawah (18th January 2024), Yoda (19th January 2024)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Very well said, Arwen. (Bold letters my emphasis, to which our pro-Goguen crowd here on Avalon would do well to take heed.)

This really is a microcosm fractal of the macrocosm. Large mainstream corporations and institutions to whom many people dedicate their lives, their energy, their time, their work - use and abuse people as well. SAME tactics. And a few of those people break away from the mainstream looking for another group which is not abusive to work with, to better the world, and BAM, there are a whole plethora of micro cults out there, serving as a dragnet to scoop up the energy and time of the dissidents from the mainstream. Cults within cults.

(I could write a book about this but I will refrain as so many others have already covered it. I have been caught and scammed myself a few times. What I can say from my experience of knowing others who got scammed with me - is that they are nearly all good people were/are HIGHLY intelligent, psychic, loving, empathic, REALLY good people.)

In South Africa, we had a whole cult around St John of God, endorsed by Oprah. He was literally WORSHIPPED by those in the "New Age" spiritual groups there. And he was accessible to South Africans as it was affordable to travel to Brazil, and also, Brazil was one of the very few Visa free countries South Africans could travel to. Many went there and came back dazzled. No-one dared say a bad word about him, even when the evidence started emerging that he was yet another abusive guru.

Now, he has been jailed for a long time for rape, child trafficking, selling children.

Same pattern. And the people in South Africa who worshipped him are all rather quiet now.....

I will stop there as I do not want to derail this thread, which is serving as an excellent case study.
    Not derailing at all, rather, adding greatly!
    Last edited by onawah; 18th January 2024 at 22:32.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

All is one (21st January 2024), arwen (18th January 2024), avid (19th January 2024), Bill Ryan (19th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (18th January 2024), Franny (19th January 2024), Yoda (19th January 2024)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,023 times in 2,395 posts

And I also echo all the above posts, the trap is always lying right there in front of you. As someone who read one of David Wilcox's books way back and who discovered Simon Parkes through this forum and actually attended one of his talks and met him in person - I came away with a very bad feeling!

Years later, thinking I am already awoken, I recall thinking.... "My God! Is there no end to naÔvetť!"

Hook line and sinker every time. Suffice to say now it has reached such an extreme I seem to ignore everything unless I feel a real connection within, to the extent that even deaths do not effect me, other than superficially, having learnt, personally, that all is but illusion. And it really is!

I can cry watching a child die in a tsunami wave and feel no sympathy for some adult that gets hit by a truck or a bus - I don't know what that tells you about myself other then to say it is ALL meaningless in the grand scheme of things. The people who follow Kim's pronouncements will learn to, it just takes time - and enough disillusionment.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

All is one (21st January 2024), arwen (19th January 2024), avid (19th January 2024), Bill Ryan (19th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Franny (19th January 2024), onawah (18th January 2024), sunflower (21st January 2024), Yoda (19th January 2024)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,023 times in 2,395 posts

More compelling testimony, this time from someone in Arizona. 20 minutes:

That is a terrific presentation by the 'guest' speaker. It doesn't matter what belief system or control system she was talking about, it is universal understanding - or should be!

It suggests to me that Edward Bernays was almost a godsend to those who chose to rule over others.

(Poor choice of words).

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

All is one (21st January 2024), arwen (18th January 2024), avid (19th January 2024), Bill Ryan (19th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Franny (19th January 2024), onawah (19th January 2024), Vangelo (19th January 2024), Yoda (19th January 2024)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Breaking Free from Kim Goguen's Cult of Lies - Jason's Testimony
    1/19/24
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.79K subscribers

"Another wonderful person that wants to tell their story & experiences from within Kim's UNN/Lifeforce cult & Assemblies.

Jason was part of the IT team working in the background, setting up Zoom calls & recordings, and also was present on many of Kim's live presentations.

He explains Kim's foul behaviour on Zoom calls, smoking & drinking addictions, and using the "F" word in every sentence.

Kim's IMPOSSIBLE claims: Quantum Computer, The GIA, Stopping Chemtrails, Project funding and much more ........... "

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (20th January 2024), Bill Ryan (19th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (19th January 2024), Yoda (19th January 2024)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Thanks onawah! I am finding these really interesting - another different angle from Jason, very detailed and specific. Many good points raised, and many questions without answers, and contradictions in the narrative exposed. It feels like a dam wall has broken on this one at last!

And as with all cults, it is always the people who get involved to help who see and experience the nasty underbelly - the public only hear the feel good narrative, but do not see they dirty inside unless they are willing to listen to the people who have actually walked the talk and found it to be empty lies.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (21st January 2024), onawah (20th January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I hope you are right and the dam wall is broken finally, Arwen.
    Addiction to hopium seems to be much like any other addiction and difficult to recover from, but the best remedy is Truth.
    But now that people are taking courage, the truthful testimonies will continue to be forthcoming
    To empahasize again two very important and revealing paragraphs from your earlier post, which most need to be taken note of:
    [QUOTE=arwen;1596399]

Thanks onawah! I am finding these really interesting - another different angle from Jason, very detailed and specific. Many good points raised, and many questions without answers, and contradictions in the narrative exposed. It feels like a dam wall has broken on this one at last!

And as with all cults, it is always the people who get involved to help who see and experience the nasty underbelly - the public only hear the feel good narrative, but do not see they dirty inside unless they are willing to listen to the people who have actually walked the talk and found it to be empty lies.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (20th January 2024), avid (21st January 2024), Bill Ryan (20th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2024), Ewan (21st January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    JUDGMENT DAY Pt 2/Trump has Passed/800K People Removed from the Planet
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST

https://youtube.com/watch?v=g4RqrMSVNLc
    I found the original announcement. This website (https://justempowerme.com) features full transcripts of almost everything Kim Goguen has ever said, easily searchable. It's a treasure trove of detailed references for anyone who wants to research all this nonsense. )
    Scroll down the page to the section titled Trump's Death.

~~~
    Hereís the low down on Trumpís real death. He had prostate cancer previous to his time as President, that is what it started out as. It did progress rather quickly during his administration and obviously conventional treatments were not an option because it would get out to the public. They did try some treatments, hence if you remember the time he said he was in the hospital. They tried some stuff and it bought a little bit of time.

Cloning was not an option because there were no places to clone by that time. A Med Bed was not an option either because there is a restriction with Med Beds. They function on Source light energy, that is the creative energy, the repairing energy. What we see as in medical terms as 3D organ printing, that you can just recreate that organ, that is faulty. You can repair that organ; you can do lots of things with a Med Bed so to speak, until you learn to do it on your own. When a person participates in ceremonies, like the 40th birthday ceremony that Trump went through, the ceremony that called in the dark predominantly and then he became full of dark matter, you cannot function and use a Med Bed on such a person, it will not work. It depends on if they went through the ceremonies or went through the switcheroo. For those people, they cannot use them either. That is why they have the cloning programs. They have another body and then they do a consciousness transfer into that body, so itís a different process for them. But itís the ĎOthersí who actually have 150,000 real Med Beds on the planet. The ĎOthersí, who were brought here as slaves or were from here and taken captive just like us humans. They are the ones who are using these Med Bed. Speaking of Med Beds, they are selling Trump Med Bed cards for $5,000/piece or whatever insane amount itís at now, and they have all these testimonies of people who were healed which is a load of bull crap. She is guessing they canít sell anymore Trump Reserve Bucks or maybe they canít make Christmas ornaments anymore so be aware, this is their latest scam.

A Cure for Cancer Exists, Why Wasnít it Offered to Him?
    Kim admits she isnít sure why the cure for cancer was not given to him. She is going to guess the operatives told him no, but for what reason she doesnít know for sure.

January of 2021
    After we just passed the 2020 selections there was talk of Trump receiving a high-ranking position of Black Dragon of North America and that was the reason he did not continue on with the Presidency. Remember this is the President under which they were to crash the United States, and he knew that. He had to come back as a hero and save the day. That was the plan that was written for them, which is why they are not executing on it properly. But if you remember he signed for Martial Law at 8am in his speech when he left the White House. That was still the real Trump. He continued to do rallies throughout 2021 and that was still the real Trump. This went on for a year and it was all about people giving their power away to another person, which is the case for every Head of State, the Pope, etc. Itís another savior program, so you follow a savior. Then, there was an incident around the end of 2021 where he got caught wearing his pants backwards on stage. This is when they determined the cancer had gone further and obviously that causes some incontinence problems. He coded out twice that same year, so there was a dire situation from December 2021 to January 2022. It had spread to many other organs and there was nothing they could do at that point. He could have chosen treatment but he chose not to. Finally on Jan 28, 2022 he passed away in Bedminster, NJ after they had pulled the plug a few days earlier.

Source: UNN Broadcast: https://www.unitednetwork.tv/videos/11-dec-23-news
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st January 2024 at 12:58.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (21st January 2024), arwen (21st January 2024), avid (21st January 2024), Dumpster Diver (21st January 2024), Ewan (21st January 2024), mountain_jim (21st January 2024), onawah (21st January 2024), Seeclearly (21st January 2024), Tintin (21st January 2024), Yoda (21st January 2024)

33. Link to Post #177
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    JUDGMENT DAY Pt 2/Trump has Passed/800K People Removed from the Planet
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST

https://youtube.com/watch?v=g4RqrMSVNLc
    I found the original announcement. This website (https://justempowerme.com) features full transcripts of almost everything Kim Goguen has ever said, easily searchable. It's a treasure trove of detailed references for anyone who wants to research all this nonsense. )
    Scroll down the page to the section titled Trump's Death.

~~~
    Hereís the low down on Trumpís real death. He had prostate cancer previous to his time as President, that is what it started out as. It did progress rather quickly during his administration and obviously conventional treatments were not an option because it would get out to the public. They did try some treatments, hence if you remember the time he said he was in the hospital. They tried some stuff and it bought a little bit of time.

Cloning was not an option because there were no places to clone by that time. A Med Bed was not an option either because there is a restriction with Med Beds. They function on Source light energy, that is the creative energy, the repairing energy. What we see as in medical terms as 3D organ printing, that you can just recreate that organ, that is faulty. You can repair that organ; you can do lots of things with a Med Bed so to speak, until you learn to do it on your own. When a person participates in ceremonies, like the 40th birthday ceremony that Trump went through, the ceremony that called in the dark predominantly and then he became full of dark matter, you cannot function and use a Med Bed on such a person, it will not work. It depends on if they went through the ceremonies or went through the switcheroo. For those people, they cannot use them either. That is why they have the cloning programs. They have another body and then they do a consciousness transfer into that body, so itís a different process for them. But itís the ĎOthersí who actually have 150,000 real Med Beds on the planet. The ĎOthersí, who were brought here as slaves or were from here and taken captive just like us humans. They are the ones who are using these Med Bed. Speaking of Med Beds, they are selling Trump Med Bed cards for $5,000/piece or whatever insane amount itís at now, and they have all these testimonies of people who were healed which is a load of bull crap. She is guessing they canít sell anymore Trump Reserve Bucks or maybe they canít make Christmas ornaments anymore so be aware, this is their latest scam.

A Cure for Cancer Exists, Why Wasnít it Offered to Him?
    Kim admits she isnít sure why the cure for cancer was not given to him. She is going to guess the operatives told him no, but for what reason she doesnít know for sure.

January of 2021
    After we just passed the 2020 selections there was talk of Trump receiving a high-ranking position of Black Dragon of North America and that was the reason he did not continue on with the Presidency. Remember this is the President under which they were to crash the United States, and he knew that. He had to come back as a hero and save the day. That was the plan that was written for them, which is why they are not executing on it properly. But if you remember he signed for Martial Law at 8am in his speech when he left the White House. That was still the real Trump. He continued to do rallies throughout 2021 and that was still the real Trump. This went on for a year and it was all about people giving their power away to another person, which is the case for every Head of State, the Pope, etc. Itís another savior program, so you follow a savior. Then, there was an incident around the end of 2021 where he got caught wearing his pants backwards on stage. This is when they determined the cancer had gone further and obviously that causes some incontinence problems. He coded out twice that same year, so there was a dire situation from December 2021 to January 2022. It had spread to many other organs and there was nothing they could do at that point. He could have chosen treatment but he chose not to. Finally on Jan 28, 2022 he passed away in Bedminster, NJ after they had pulled the plug a few days earlier.

Source: UNN Broadcast: https://www.unitednetwork.tv/videos/11-dec-23-news
    Has anyone else claimed that Trump is dead? Iím thinking KAG is the only one.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2024), Kryztian (30th January 2024), sunflower (21st January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A treasure trove of B.S.
    [I found the original announcement. This website (https://justempowerme.com) features full transcripts of almost everything Kim Goguen has ever said, easily searchable. It's a treasure trove of detailed references for anyone who wants to research all this nonsense. )
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (31st January 2024), Bill Ryan (30th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (22nd January 2024), Kryztian (30th January 2024), sunflower (21st January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

37. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sharry Edwards & Sarah Westall - vocal frequency reading on Kim Goguen
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.81K subscribers
    Jan 28, 2024

(Sharry notes that Goguen's vocal prints are a perfect match for Xi Jinping, head of the Chinese Communist Party and Joe Biden, and adds, "They are just telling stories".)

"PLEASE NOTE: These are not Team Bubba's views, only passing on other people's perspectives

Website notes

Sharry Edwards, pioneer of human bioacoustics and director of the Sound Health Institute, returns to the program to share important frequency information regarding the latest jab. She gives the entire frequency chart for this current jab and its corresponding antidotes. Edwards also provides a vocal frequency reading on a popular conspiracy podcaster that will likely cause some denial and backlash. Hereís more from Sarah Westall."

Video Link:https://callmestormy.net/tag/kimberly-ann-goguen/

Last edited by onawah; 29th January 2024 at 22:31.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Apulu (31st January 2024), avid (31st January 2024), Bill Ryan (30th January 2024), Kryztian (30th January 2024), lisalu (30th January 2024), Yoda (30th January 2024)

39. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kim Goguen Remote viewed 1/23/23 Full Debrief
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.81K subscribers
    1/30/24

"Kim Goguen is being remote viewed 1/23/23 on Crypto Viewing."

Video source/ Link:
    https://t.me/Kimgoguenquestionsandtruth

Last edited by onawah; 30th January 2024 at 09:24.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (31st January 2024), Bill Ryan (30th January 2024), Yoda (30th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast