United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

Default Re: Kim Goguen is a dangerous fraud

"The study of crime begins with the knowledge of oneself."Henry Miller
    Food for thought...
    Studying scammers does seem to encourage some self-examination.
    I recall how I used to pay a lot of attention to channelers, but only to those who were at least somewhat credible and focusing on subjects that even whistleblowers were ignoring (such as the government's creation of clones used to masquerade as public figures).
    Eventually it became clear that none of them were credible any longer, so I stopped following channelers and began to rely on my own intuition.
    It's a similar process with scammers, but much, much easier, imho; at least, if you don't have any investment in believing what they say.
    That investment seems to be primarily about denial--unwillingness to accept reality, difficult and painful as that may be...
    Even so, it's equally difficult to see how anyone could be deceived by the kinds of scammers Avalon has played host to over the years, or how they've lasted as long as they have.
    Goguen is certainly no exception.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Here is more of Goguen bad mouthing her own staff members:
    (posted here on the pro-Gogen Avalon thread):
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1603775)

Quote A few last tidbits about Bubba and Lisa & team:
    Kimberly, [05-Mar-24 23:57]
    None of those channels are MY channels. They say the "real history with kimberly goguen" but when I tried to join the chat and participate in the real history I was blocked..lol.

Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:14]
    There is sooooo much more I could say about Lisa and vera. I have their personal addresses, I have all the back story, I know about her poor accounting practices, I even know about the warrants she had out for her arrest 3 years ago. I know about Vera's full history too and who her family back in the Philippines is involved with. I know the real story behind both their families and that this type of thing that happened in 2023 is not abnormal for her. Her little cut and pasty routine got out of hand when Bubba (NSA) took the lead and did their own versions of cut and paste. I also know that she got in over her head and tried to cut them off recently. I further know the NSA cut them all off and that is why bubba said they were going to walk away. There is much more going on over there for the scamming **** cut and paste defamation of character [from the] Lisa Vera crew.
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:26]
    You THINK you know me but you don't. I could tell all this people you drink a gallon of wine a night and top it off with a gram of weed does that make it true?
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:27]
    How much weed do you smoke a day Kari? Lisa says its over a gram? She also said you run around naked in the yard after a half a gallon of wine?
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:29]
    As for lisa she drinks like a f**king fish, eats like there is no tomorrow and then tries to pin it on me like her habits are m[in]e..

Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:39] [about Kim handing her life to "psychics"]
    I met Nancy 2 years ago. So how does that explain how I made it through my life and all my experiences before I met any of these people? Including Lisa and Vera? Where were they when I was in China and Russia? Where were they when I was in Germany? Now that being said I am grateful to have HELP when I met nancy but I was doing this job lonnnnnnnnggggg before that. So explain that sweetheart?

Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:30]
    What is the red queen?
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:41]
    She was an anti-pleadian queen from the 5th density of the lower astral. That non-organic being is not me
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:44]
    I did she didn't answer. She was too worried that people on the internet said she smokes weed

Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:47]
    and I take no crap from no one. I have held my tongue on the lisa crew and been kind and nice. I honestly don't care if everyone on here smoked, drank or smoked marijuana. The point is people are people, I am not anyone's judge and that doesn't make anyone an evil or bad person. It's none of my business what people do.
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:56]
    Its fine for those who do, it just isn't for me personally. I tried it twice in my life and it was horrible for me. I know a lot of people whom it helps and that's great for them.
    So, that's it for that chat... "End of Transmission" tuning grid is now posted on the big screen as with that Q Clock thingy.
    It's difficult to imagine why anyone would want to work with Goguen, since this kind of trashing of her cohorts seems to be her normal behavior.
    She doesn't even wait until they are no longer working with her.
    No doubt, with all the money she manages to scam from gullible people, Goguen can tempt new cohorts into participating by promising lots of financial compensation.
    But not surprisingly sooner or later, they turn on her as well...
    "The infectiousness of crime is like that of the plague."
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    Last edited by onawah; 11th March 2024 at 06:58.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (11th March 2024), Bill Ryan (11th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11