Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst 1 13 23

Thread: Donald Trump arrested and charged

1. Link to Post #441
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,671 times in 8,595 posts

Default Re: Donald Trump arrested and charged

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/17...045036228?s=20

BREAKING.🚨

‘The Fraud is On the Court, Not On Me’: Donald Trump Appeals New York’s Civil Trial Verdict

— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) February 26, 2024
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2024), ClearWater (29th February 2024), Inversion (15th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), pounamuknight (26th February 2024), Sadieblue (1st March 2024), T Smith (29th February 2024), Vangelo (29th February 2024), Yoda (26th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #442
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,094 times in 8,175 posts

U.S. Supreme Court will hear Trump's presidential immunity appeal in late April.

https://t.me/disclosetv/13487
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2024), ClearWater (29th February 2024), Inversion (15th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), mountain_jim (29th February 2024), pounamuknight (29th February 2024), Sadieblue (1st March 2024), T Smith (29th February 2024), Vangelo (29th February 2024), Yoda (29th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #443
    Thanks

https://x.com/LauraLoomer/status/176...893413465?s=20

President Trump’s new statement on Truth Social. pic.twitter.com/liTJ36qsYv

— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) February 29, 2024

full image

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2024), ClearWater (29th February 2024), Inversion (15th March 2024), Jim_Duyer (13th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), pounamuknight (29th February 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (9th March 2024), Sadieblue (1st March 2024), T Smith (29th February 2024), Yoda (8th March 2024)

7. Link to Post #444
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

This video of O'Keefe "under cover" at a gym with Judge Engoron doesn't seem like a big deal... however, someone in the comments section said O'Keefe MUST have something on Engoron already. In other words, this video is more than likely just a teaser! Because why else is O'Keefe wearing his OMG shirt just to see if Engoron will recognize him (but doesn't)! That means this video must be the followup to something BIG, right?! Oh boy, O'Keefe must be sitting on something huge! Let's hope so! (...it's about Engoron being creepy around women at the gym... Maybe, they sent in a pretty lady to catch him doing something or saying something about Trump's trial? We'll have to wait and see!)

BREAKING Judge Arthur Engoron Tells James O’Keefe in Gym He Gets “Lots of Hate Mail” But Is “Stron..

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ht3w58rAI6k
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2024), Inversion (15th March 2024), Jim_Duyer (13th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), T Smith (8th March 2024), Yoda (8th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #445
    Thanks

https://x.com/JonathanTurley/status/...938470911?s=20

The NY Post is out with my column in the expanding Wade/Willis controversy. The two prosecutors are now accused by many of conduct that was criminally charged against the very defendants being prosecuted in Georgia.

— Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) March 6, 2024

https://nypost.com/2024/03/06/opinio...ior-is-ironic/

Fani Willis accuses others of lying and inappropriate behavior: Oh, the irony
    By Jonathan Turley
    Published March 6, 2024, 1:04 p.m. ET

< at link >

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2024), ClearWater (7th March 2024), edina (7th March 2024), Inversion (15th March 2024), Jim_Duyer (13th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), pounamuknight (7th March 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (9th March 2024), T Smith (8th March 2024), wondering (7th March 2024), Yoda (8th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #446
    Thanks

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/17...312984378?s=20

BREAKING.🚨

Trump is being forced to pay $91.6M bond over defamation case to rape accuser who:

- Doesn't know when it took place
    - Waited 23 years to bring lawsuit
    - Could only bring it due to NY law change
    - Modeled her accusation on Law & Order episode

— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) March 8, 2024

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2024), ClearWater (8th March 2024), Inversion (15th March 2024), Jim_Duyer (13th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), pounamuknight (15th March 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (9th March 2024), Sadieblue (14th March 2024), T Smith (8th March 2024), Yoda (8th March 2024)

13. Link to Post #447
    Thanks

https://x.com/RepArmstrongND/status/...061848183?s=20

Congressman Kelly Armstrong
    @RepArmstrongND
    Only 3 people have run for President since 2016: Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Donald Trump.

All 3 have been accused of mishandling classified docs.

All 3 have the same underlying criminal elements.

But only one has been prosecuted. That’s what the American people see.

copying here

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/17...640661013?s=20

Kyle Becker
    @kylenabecker
    Story:

George Washington University law professor @JonathanTurley
    derided the House Democrats’ performance during the testimony of former Special Counsel Robert Hur on Tuesday.

Hur testified before the House Judiciary Committee about his report, which meticulously documented how President Joe Biden had broken laws against mishandling classified documents, but he nonetheless declined to recommend prosecution because a jury would be unlikely to indict and convict such a “well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

House Democrats, nonetheless, attempted to whitewash Joe Biden’s criminal mishandling of classified documents, such as Rep. Jayapal (D-WA) insisting that Robert Hur had “exonerated” the president of wrongdoing, a claim that Hur steadfastly denied.

On the other side of the aisle, Rep. Gaetz (R-FL) was highly dissatisfied with Hur’s rationale for declining prosecution of Joe Biden, claiming that the former special counsel was invoking a non-existent “senile cooperator theory.”

Turley provided further commentary on the Hur hearings.

“Well, I thought the Republicans did a particularly good job today,” Turley said on Fox News’ “America Reports.” “Often the Democrats are way ahead in framing of hearings, but at points the Democrats seemed almost to border on the delusional. When you had Hur say ‘I did not exonerate the president’ and then Democrats would say ‘okay, so you exonerated the president’ and he would say ‘no, I didn’t’ and they would say ‘thank you for that, with that exoneration.’ So for a lot of people watching, they probably kept on having to sort of reverse and see if they missed something here.”

“The fact is that Hur tried over and over again to distinguish between his findings, which is that he was not confident he could convict if he did bring any charges, and the statement of Democrats that the president was cleared,” Turley added.

Turley noted that the report’s facts make it shocking that no charges have been brought against Biden.

“But out of this hearing, it came really some quite shocking observations. I mean, at the end you’re sort of still wondering why he wasn’t charged, including Hur saying ‘look, we have audio tape of the president referring to the fact that he found classified evidence in his basement.’
    Well, okay, that seems like full knowledge. But he kept on coming back to the fact that I think a jury might have been persuaded that this is a nice, elderly man with a faulty memory,” he continued.

Hur decided not to bring charges against Biden, despite discovering evidence that he reportedly knew he had sensitive information in his private residence, because a jury would regard him as a “well-meaning” old guy with a “poor memory.”

Biden falsely described Hur’s conversation with him, telling reporters at a surprise news conference that Hur questioned him about his son’s death. The transcript of the interview reveals that the president, not Hur, brought up Beau Biden’s death.

Turley provided more commentary on X.

“Hur just confirmed that Biden had documents marked classified from when he was a senator. Some of those documents reportedly came from a secure SCIF, which would likely require Biden himself to remove them,” he noted.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2024), ClearWater (13th March 2024), Inversion (15th March 2024), Jim_Duyer (13th March 2024), Mercedes (13th March 2024), pounamuknight (15th March 2024), T Smith (13th March 2024), Yoda (15th March 2024)

15. Link to Post #448
    Thanks

https://x.com/TheWakeninq/status/176...455325507?s=20

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/17...672581837?s=20

'

Kyle Becker
    @kylenabecker
    NOW: Former President Donald Trump is inside a Florida courthouse to hear a judge's decision on a motion to dismiss his classified documents case.

The ONLY just outcome in Trump's classified documents case can be DISMISSAL WITH PREJUDICE in light of Special Counsel Robert Hur's refusal to bring charges against sitting President Joe Biden.

Joe Biden not only willfully and intentionally mishandled classified documents, stored them in multiple insecure locations, and procured them while Senator and Vice President, but he also misled federal investigators, obstructed justice, and divulged national security secrets.

Biden's leaks of classified information are deemed to be so serious that the Intelligence Community is now performing a "damage assessment" to ascertain the extent they compromised national security.

While both cases may contain elements of technical illegalities, Donald Trump's case is far less egregious than Joe Biden's, given the fact Trump was a sitting president with ultimate declassification authority; he stored the documents at Mar-a-Lago, his authorized presidential office away from the White House; and he has further protection by the Presidential Records Act.

Thus, in the event of a "guilty" verdict in the Trump case, it will be a case of "selective and vindictive prosecution" — as blatant a case of election interference in U.S. history.

A Trump guilty verdict would thus be a political outcome subverting the will of American voters. It would be the true "attack on democracy" that the Democratic Party is dishonestly protesting about, while it interferes in America's elections and compromises institutions such as the rule of law.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2024), ClearWater (14th March 2024), Inversion (15th March 2024), pounamuknight (15th March 2024), T Smith (15th March 2024), wondering (16th March 2024), Yoda (15th March 2024)

17. Link to Post #449
    Thanks

https://x.com/disclosetv/status/1768...252685527?s=20

JUST IN - Judge rules DA Fani Willis must either fire special prosecutor Nathan Wade or step aside herself in the Trump case.

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) March 15, 2024

https://x.com/JackPosobiec/status/17...873303919?s=20

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...campaign=64483

AMERICAN NEWS Mar 15, 2024

BREAKING: Judge rules Fani Willis must either recuse herself from Trump case or fire Nathan Wade

McAfee found the "appearance of impropriety" brought about by Willis's romantic relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade, saying that this should result in either Willis and her office leaving the case.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee ruled on Friday morning that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis should not be disqualified from the Georgia election case against Trump and his associates.

According to NBC News, McAfee found the "appearance of impropriety" brought about by Willis's romantic relationship with special prosecutor Nathan Wade, saying that this should result in either Willis and her office leaving the case.

McAfee wrote that there was no "actual conflict" brought about by the relationship, a finding that was required to have Willis disqualified.

"Without sufficient evidence that the District Attorney acquired a personal stake in the prosecution, or that her financial arrangements had any impact on the case, the Defendants’ claims of an actual conflict must be denied," McAfee wrote.

"The other alleged grounds for disqualification, including forensic misconduct, are also denied. However, the established record now highlights a significant appearance of impropriety that infects the current structure of the prosecution team - an appearance that must be removed through the State’s selection of one of two options. The Defendants’ motions are therefore granted in part," McAfee wrote in the 23-page ruling.

"This finding is by no means an indication that the Court condones this tremendous lapse in judgment or the unprofessional manner of the District Attorney’s testimony during the evidentiary hearing. Rather, it is the undersigned’s opinion that Georgia law does not permit the finding of an actual conflict for simply making bad choices — even repeatedly — and it is the trial court’s duty to confine itself to the relevant issues and applicable law properly brought before it," the ruling added.

//////////////

bottom line:

https://x.com/amuse/status/1768632788247294199?s=20

Perjury is perfectly acceptable if you are:
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 15th March 2024 at 13:48.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2024), ClearWater (15th March 2024), Inversion (15th March 2024), pounamuknight (16th March 2024), T Smith (15th March 2024), wondering (16th March 2024), Yoda (15th March 2024)

19. Link to Post #450
    Thanks

https://x.com/Techno_Fog/status/1768...467889065?s=20

Judge McAfee rules that only one potential liar can prosecute the case – but not both potential liars.

Instead of curing the "appearance of impropriety", it allows it to continue.

If Nathan Wade goes, why can Fani Willis stay? McAfee doesn't give an answer.

https://x.com/Techno_Fog/status/1768...580602783?s=20

Robin Yeartie is relegated to one sentence. One sentence!

McAfee says Yeartie's testimony "lacked context and detail."

But this isn't true. Yeartie provided context and detail: observations of the romance, admissions from Fani Willis, etc.

All purposefully ignored.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ase-stalls-out

Slap On The Fani: Fulton DA Told She Can Stay On Trump Case If Lover Pulls Out, Trump Attorney Slams

BY TYLER DURDEN
    FRIDAY, MAR 15, 2024 - 09:16 AM
    An Atlanta judge, who donated to Fani Willis when she was running for office, ruled on Friday that the highly conflicted Fulton County DA simply has to break up with her lover, Nathan Wade, who she hired to the tune of $600,000 to work on the Trump election interference case.

If Willis dumps Wade the case can continue, according to Judge Scott McAfee of Fulton Superior Court, who also had the option of removing Willis over the giant conflict of interest which included lavish vacations with Wade that were effectively at the taxpayer's expense.

.... < more at link >

Update (1050ET): Trump's lead defense counsel in the case, Steve Sadow, slammed the ruling.

"While respecting the Court’s decision, we believe that the Court did not afford appropriate significance to the prosecutorial misconduct of Willis and Wade, including the financial benefits, testifying untruthfully about when their personal relationship began, as well as Willis’ extrajudicial MLK ‘church speech,’ where she played the race card and falsely accused the defendants and their counsel of racism," he said in a statement.

While the decision is a blow to Trump and his co-defendants, this leaves Willis tainted by weeks of embarrassing hearings and national headlines that could influence the views of a jury.

Trump and his co-defendants could also appeal McAfee's ruling, as could Willis, which would further delay the case into the election - leaving the matter unresolved (and of course, leaving the question of Trump's guilt an open question that the media would push daily during his 2nd term, should he win in November).

McAfee's decision comes two days after he quashed six charges in the case, three of which directly applied to Trump.

https://x.com/catturd2/status/1768645036344819865?s=20

Just a coincidence the Fani Willis ruling was assigned to a judge who used to work for Fani Willis. Nothing to see here

https://x.com/still_boneless/status/...505491479?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 15th March 2024 at 15:14.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2024), ClearWater (15th March 2024), pounamuknight (16th March 2024), T Smith (15th March 2024), wondering (16th March 2024), Yoda (15th March 2024)

21. Link to Post #451
    Thanks

copying here

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/17...071235456?s=20

Look what Trump texted out 😂

Boss

https://x.com/WarClandestine/status/...080480328?s=20

concerning

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...lion-11th-hour

Trump Bond Reduced To $175 Million At 11th Hour

BY TYLER DURDEN
    MONDAY, MAR 25, 2024 - 11:22 AM
    Update (1233ET): Following the appeals court decision reducing his bond, Trump posted on Truth Social that he will satisfy it.

"We will abide by the decision of the Appellate Division, and post either a bond, equivalent securities, or cash."

< more at link >

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://x.com/TheWakeninq/status/177...088118747?s=20

BREAKING : Trump Speaks Out After NYC Hush Money Trial Hearing, Appeals Court Bond Victory ✌️

— 1776 (@TheWakeninq) March 25, 2024

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (26th March 2024), pounamuknight (26th March 2024), T Smith (26th March 2024), wondering (25th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst 1 13 23