+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do we (unintentionally) help create the future, are we manipulated to do so?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Default Do we (unintentionally) help create the future, are we manipulated to do so?

I'm looking for examples from books, TV and Film that contain ideas that later manifested in our reality.

Two examples to give you the idea.

Posted by Eva2 here

Quote Posted by Eva2 (here)
    'The X-Files and "Predictive Programming" ~ Clips From This 2016 Episode Talks About a Pandemic, Altered DNA, mRNA Tech and Spike Proteins'

https://rumble.com/v2df44w--the-x-fi...de-talks-.html

What is Predictive Programming? https://u.osu.edu/vanzandt/2018/04/1...e-programming/
    Here's another one: An X-Files episode makes wild similar comparison to Covid spiked, or branched, DNA proteins attacking the immune system after shot. This episode originally aired on November 11, 1994: https://rumble.com/v217bt0-x-files-p...-proteins.html' Watch this one.
    That was 28 years ago. (A vaccine recently introduced spike proteins into the bodies of [possibly] everyone who took their shot.)

Then posted by myself here

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    That student newspaper article reminded me of the closing chapters of Shikasta (by Doris Lessing), which was the first in a series of novels entitled Canopus in Argos: Archives.

The disaffected youth of all nations gather in Greece for a trial, holding a representative of the white races to account for all the horrific history of said race. Namely the avarice, rape and murder with which they greeted virtually every nation they encountered, from a false arrogance of superiority. By the end of the trial however the majority had concluded that pretty much every nation had been the same in their own way to various different subsets of humanity. Rather than the white race being alone they were all guilty of man's inhumanity to man.

On p417 I just noticed an interesting part from which to quote. It is with the trial ended and the various factions heading off home..

Quote ..I was getting reports of rumours - very strong and persistent - particularly in India and Africa, that there were plans for 'mass transfer of populations' to all parts of Europe
    (snip-snip-snip)
    .... but the fact is, coincidence or not, massacres, a determined and planned wiping out of the remaining European populations was on the cards and being actively endorsed...
    Shikasta was first published in 1979. (The white race is currently being demonised in the west, the migration of populations into Europe has happened - what next?)
    That was 43 years ago.

So what I am wondering is, does the quantity of people/minds discovering these ideas add to the possibility of them literally coming to pass at some future point in time. I guarantee each and everyone of us have seen/read hundreds of ideas that we don't even remember, but they're still there, existing.

One of the spiritual books I studied stated categorically that 'You are far too careless with your thoughts.'

That should give pause, when you consider almost everybody believes their thoughts are private. They feel free to think things that they would never voice or act out.

I am suggesting that we may be more responsible than we realise for the world we live in.

If certain people do know this and wished to use that information to shape the world (in their favour).. well, you can fill those dots in yourself.

The following quote can be found nested here by Omni

Quote "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.
    That was 32 years ago....
    Last edited by Ewan; 19th March 2023 at 17:40. Reason: added a finishing comment

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alecs (20th March 2023), Arcturian108 (19th March 2023), Blastolabs (25th March 2023), Bluegreen (20th March 2023), Brigantia (19th March 2023), Casey Claar (23rd March 2023), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Eric J (Viking) (19th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (19th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th March 2023), Gwin Ru (19th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), Hym (19th March 2023), JackMcThorn (19th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th March 2023), Mare (24th March 2023), Miller (19th March 2023), modini (24th March 2023), NancyV (24th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), nzn (24th March 2023), Pam (19th March 2023), Peace in Oz (20th March 2023), Ravenlocke (19th March 2023), skogvokter (21st March 2023), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2023), T Smith (20th March 2023), tessfreq (20th March 2023), thepainterdoug (19th March 2023), Vicus (23rd March 2023), Wind (20th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Do we (unintentionally) help create the future, are we manipulated to do so?

On the subject of (planned) migration... or immigration - depends on your perspective I suppose..

Posted by gini here

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Brigantia (19th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), Hym (19th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), Vicus (23rd March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Re: Do we (unintentionally) help create the future, are we manipulated to do so?

I am currently part of a committee that is seeking ways to benignly alter the future through some collective process. So, I definitely believe in collective consciousness altering real life events, and obviously the C.I.A. does too, with all their predictive programming.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Blastolabs (25th March 2023), Brigantia (19th March 2023), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (19th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), Hym (19th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), John'sKatya (20th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th March 2023), Mari (19th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (19th March 2023), Ravenlocke (19th March 2023), T Smith (20th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Definitely 'yes' to both questions. We are far more powerful than we realise, which is precisely why 'they' manipulate us towards certain behaviours through advertising, 'news', false flags, wars etc.

Individually, we create our own reality every second of the day, by the thoughts we give out and our general belief system. So...If the 'world' out there looks pretty much the 'same' to everyone, it just goes to prove how much of a 'hive-mind' we've all bought into, thanks to the elite's predictive programming.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Blastolabs (25th March 2023), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (19th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (19th March 2023), Ravenlocke (19th March 2023), T Smith (20th March 2023), Wind (20th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

I'm looking for examples from books, TV and Film that contain ideas that later manifested in our reality.
    Do we (unintentionally) help create the future, are we manipulated to do so?

I think it is intentional. Unless you are thinking that the process of thinking is somehow integrated from subconsciousness to the conscious - that somehow thoughts generally become reality. Or anyone's thoughts could influence reality. Seems far fetched to me. Some think, and others do. The doers construct the thinking necessary for ideas to become reality.

What is surprising is the detail of the creative mind. Thinking of Star Trek from 1966 until the present and the plethora of technological marvels once imagined - now reality. That is an example of books/telly/film.

NASA on the other hand has generated a variety of innovations that the mainstream are able to enjoy as well. In a real, imaginative, and engineering sort of discipline outside of the typical media creativity. Whereas media certainly creates ideas - engineers and designers create things.

Ever seen the movie Gattaca [1997]? In the not too distant future parents can have children naturally [God child], or they can select the best genetic details to make the best genetic offspring. The story revolves around one God child whom is not genetically superior [which his brother is] and tries to follow a path of excellence in order to reach the stars. It is not only a tale of science but one of dreams. You will find tiny details of this utopia such as contemporary vehicles that appear to be electric.

As far as the thought process goes - I do not think the collective consciousness is indeed the influence. The thinker is a hard person to find in the first place. Think about how hard you think and then think of another person you know that thinks as hard as you do. If the collective thinks hard, there would be trillions of ideas in the funnel of the conscious and frankly you would be hard pressed to see your idea become reality; unless of course, you do something about it.

Thinking is then: not enough.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (19th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th March 2023), Mari (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), T Smith (20th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,266 times in 21,089 posts

On the subject of (planned) migration... or immigration - depends on your perspective I suppose..

Posted by gini here

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (19th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th March 2023), Mari (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,435 times in 278 posts

This may be relevant - from William Arkle (1924-2000) an author for whom I have a very high regard. Extract edited from Chapter 12 Justice, in

A Geography of Consciousness
    - by William Arkle, 1974, Second edition [for which I wrote an introduction] 2019

(Basic text version is available free at https://williamarkle.blogspot.com/20...ness-text.html)

While... it is impossible to understand true justice, it is possible to consider some of the principles that this universal justice might be governed by, for in the light of this theory it would seem very unlikely for such a thing as luck to exist.

Perhaps the simplest and most important single factor to realise in trying to understand why we are sometimes surrounded by pleasant happenings and at other times by unpleasant happenings is that the matrix from which all these happenings arise is not mechanical but is consciousness in some form or another...

What is being defined is the ‘attitude’ which the rest of creation seems to have towards us and which makes us seem either lucky or unlucky. In superstitious terms or even religious terms, one sometimes considers that one is going through a phase of losing or winning, in that things seem to be going wrong or going right. This is put down to the fact that we have either been behaving well or behaving badly and are getting our ‘just’ deserts.

However, instead of thinking that these conditions have been created by ourselves, it is thought that someone is weighing up our good and bad points and creating the conditions for us. This, of course, is where God is brought in again. He is the one that is giving us heaven or hell.

A more accurate picture of these ‘just’ deserts is that the thoughts and emotions we generate are continually radiating out from our bodies, at all their various levels of matter-consciousness, and impinging upon other lives or units of consciousness. If these radiations are of an irritating nature then we are creating unpleasant conditions for these other forms of consciousness in our proximity and in our own bodies of communication.

These other entities and forms of life, like ourselves, resist influences which upset their functioning, they therefore tend to act in concert to remove or neutralise that influence which is irritating them. This influence is our own consciousness, in particular our attitude, and this attitude feels that the world is becoming hostile to it.

This is so, but not a bit the way we think it is so. There is no one above working our punishments for us to suffer, but only friends and neighbours in the form of teeming millions of different units of life and consciousness (all the entities we are associated with) giving us a bit of our own medicine.

Not because they wish to punish us but in order to indicate to us that we are putting them under pressure and interfering with their proper work - which in any case is largely on our behalf...

The beauty of a lovely day in natural surroundings is assumed to be accidental and not intended. It never occurs to us that it is a definite communication in another language. Because we do not get the messages from the background the onus is not put on ourselves...

When we suffer from savage storms, [people tend to assume that] the savagery does not originate from ourselves. Superstitiously some God is angry with us.

[But] One does not consider the more reasonable possibility that we ourselves have upset the structure of the natural background of which we are an integral part through the more intangible aspect of our personalities.

If one did consider such a possibility, one might at first be inclined to think of it as pagan or as another form of superstition. But the teaching of Christ suggested that the lilies of the field and the birds of the air are a concern of God, as we are.

The burden of all this is that a great deal of our ‘luck’ may be caused by the reaction of our background to the quality or attitude of our own consciousness.

As this is a collective phenomenon in most instances, we may find ourselves conditioned by unpleasant effects which are not the result of our wrong attitudes but of the attitudes of our fellow men. This sort of luck or background conditioning falls equally upon the deserving and the undeserving.

This sort of 'luck' is not luck at all, it is the result of our collective behaviour.

To put it into a few words, it is a rational proposition to say that if we lived more harmoniously with one another as well as with our background of ‘natural phenomena’, then this background would become more harmonious to us. This would not be caused by the intervention of God, but as a direct result of the unconscious effect our attitudes are in creating in the structures on which they impinge.
    Last edited by Bruce G Charlton; 19th March 2023 at 21:48.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Cognitive Dissident (21st March 2023), Ewan (19th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th March 2023), Mari (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), Ravenlocke (19th March 2023), tessfreq (20th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    I think it is intentional. Unless you are thinking that the process of thinking is somehow integrated from subconsciousness to the conscious - that somehow thoughts generally become reality. Or anyone's thoughts could influence reality.
    I suspect I have not elaborated my thoughts clearly in my initial post.

To quote you directly. [Or anyone's thoughts could influence reality.]

Yes, this is exactly how I am currently thinking. However, it is not so much as an individual but rather as a collective. The more people that entertain a thought as possible, or wish a thought to be true, I am suggesting that we may influence the manifestation of that reality. As an individual it would take enormous focus and dedication, but collectively?

Jesus said that 'faith can move mountains', in the spiritual work I already mentioned in my opening post regarding "You are far too careless with your thoughts", that statement was enlarged upon to include "faith can move mountains, indeed, it is the only thing that can".

In Magic and Mystery in Tibet by Alexandra David-Neel the author spoke of the focus of intention and the ability to create thought forms. If one individual through focus and intention can manifest a thought form then collectively, it would seem, we are well capable of unintentionally (niavely, innocently, ignorantly) creating an aspect of the future we may not actually desire.

Rupert Sheldrake postulated a theory of morphic resonance and if you bother to search his name you will find almost universal hit pieces from search engines. Such is the way of life for new ideas that threaten to upset the established order, or dogma.

In his book Supernature, by Lyall Watson, the author presents many examples of real life documented cases of events that defy any explanation by science.

Individually all these ideas can be dismissed, but collectively they begin to point towards some bigger picture that we are, generally, totally ignorant of. I would venture to suggest, as we took our first steps from the forest canopies out onto the grasslands that were expanding before us we all knew things about supernature that we have long since lost thanks to the malaise of civilisation.

In short I am suggesting thought can be a dangerous thing. We know nothing of this, look at our current sciences - almost everything still based on Newtonian physics and the building blocks of atoms etc. Despite the fact that quantum physics pretty much blows Newtonian physics out of the water we still hold onto the old and turn our faces away from the new. After all it is far more comfortable that way. Our children are sent to school to be educated, (I fear it is more like programming), and their minds invariably close off to wider possibilities.

When you begin to believe something to be true then alternatives to that belief recede into the realms of nonsense. Sadly.
    Last edited by Ewan; 19th March 2023 at 23:04. Reason: spelling

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Blastolabs (25th March 2023), ClearWater (20th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (20th March 2023), gord (20th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), JackMcThorn (20th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th March 2023), Mari (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th March 2023), tessfreq (20th March 2023), Wind (20th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,111 times in 2,424 posts

“Thoughts are things.” (Napoleon Hill, the late motivational speaker and writer, and author of the best selling book: Think and Grow Rich.)

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (20th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th March 2023), Mari (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), Ravenlocke (19th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th March 2023), T Smith (20th March 2023), Wind (20th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

I think it is intentional. Unless you are thinking that the process of thinking is somehow integrated from subconsciousness to the conscious - that somehow thoughts generally become reality. Or anyone's thoughts could influence reality.
    I suspect I have not elaborated my thoughts clearly in my initial post.

Influence or create? I think both are technically possible, but I also think we are also egotistically motivated by all the intellectualizations of the cause of our reality, and encouraged to believe by a number of manipulative outside sources (pick your poison) to make us believe we are also always in control of it. Without falling into the idea of victimhood, something I see at as another attempt at dismissal, I think is the bigger fish to fry in this conversation.

For as long as we believe all that our thoughts only come from our minds / brains / collective consciousness whatever you want to call it, and is all our doing, then the real oz behind the curtain continues to exist and thrive without consequence.

Quote Jesus said that '[I]faith can move mountains ndeed, it is the only thing that can".
    Dynamite and bulldozers can do it faster though. lol

Quote In Magic and Mystery in Tibet by Alexandra David-Neel the author spoke of the focus of intention and the ability to create thought forms. If one individual through focus and intention can manifest a thought form then collectively, it would seem, we are well capable of unintentionally (niavely, innocently, ignorantly) creating an aspect of the future we may not actually desire.
    Not saying that it is not doable, but these are adults talking about adults. And I think Spalding also talks about this in one of the books in the set https://archive.org/details/life-and...ge/11/mode/2up but to expand on the idea of outside influence - why would anyone (that is human in origin) actually want to destroy and sabotage their own existence & world? Many times when people are physically and emotionally detoxed from chemicals or entities their true self (soul) emerges and the negativity around their world also changes - along with their thought patterns. I believe human souls un-corrupted by outside influence are naturally created good.

Anyways - I have a really hard time especially when it comes around to foundation of this belief system for the simple reason being around the Children. The idea that 10's of 1000's of children and babies could possibly know or wish or create upon themselves the idea of being raped, tortured, murdered was something all created from "their collective unconscious" is a hard stretch. This is were the road meets the rubber in my world.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (20th March 2023), gini (20th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), JackMcThorn (20th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), T Smith (20th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,853 times in 2,592 posts

Ella Wheeler Wilcox (1850-1919)

“I hold it true that thoughts are things
    Endowed with bodies, breath, and wings,
    And that we send them forth to fill
    The world with good results - or ill.

That which we call our secret thought
    Speeds to the earth's remotest spot,
    And leaves its blessings or its woes
    Like tracks behind it as it goes.

It is God's law. Remember it
    In your still chamber as you sit
    With thoughts you would not dare have known,
    And yet made comrades when alone.

These thoughts have life; and they will fly
    And leave their impress by-and-by,
    Like some marsh breeze, whose poisoned breath
    Breathes into homes its fevered breath.

And after you have quite forgot
    Or all outgrown some vanished thought,
    Back to your mind to make its home,
    A dove or raven, it will come.

Then let your secret thoughts be fair;
    They have a vital part and share
    In shaping worlds and moulding fate --
    God's system is so intricate.”

― Ella Wheeler Wilcox
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anchor (23rd March 2023), Blastolabs (25th March 2023), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Harmony (20th March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Mari (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), Satori (20th March 2023), T Smith (20th March 2023), Wind (20th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 572 posts

However, it is not so much as an individual but rather as a collective... ...faith can move mountains...
    If 9o-95% of the planet's population has faith of some kind; one would think this to be the largest collective of thought consciousness. In keeping with that idea, one could suppose this gigantic and similar [different faiths seeking similar outcomes] thought consciousness would then be good quality thinking [of billions; but at least: millions] in a world with unending pain, trials, and corruption. You would think 'faith' could indeed move mountains but it doesn't seem to be so. The power of prayer therefore is diminished by the evidence of the results of this collective. The world goes on; nonetheless.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Mari (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), T Smith (20th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    Anyways - I have a really hard time especially when it comes around to foundation of this belief system for the simple reason being around the Children. The idea that 10's of 1000's of children and babies could possibly know or wish or create upon themselves the idea of being raped, tortured, murdered was something all created from "their collective unconscious" is a hard stretch. This is were the road meets the rubber in my world.
    I agree with you, that would be a most unpleasant aspect of this idea we are discussing. Fortunately I was not suggesting our thoughts shape our reality in its entirety, far from it. There are likely a multitude of other sources for reality including, for instance, karmic responsibilities or debts.

Then again, if in some way, collective thoughts could influence some small changes in the future then everyone could be affected to a greater or lesser degree. In that situation you would have innocent bystanders in addition to a huge potential for piling on more karmic debt.

I would suggest not feeding negative thoughts and letting go of them as soon as they surface in your awareness. I knew a girl once who every so often would wave her hand near her forehead as if bothered by a fly. She explained she was getting rid of an unwanted thought.

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    why would anyone (that is human in origin) actually want to destroy and sabotage their own existence & world?
    They wouldn't, you would hope. I did say niavely, innocently, ignorantly in a reply above.

A common theme amongst NDE experiencers is a comment regarding "I had no idea" in respect of how their behaviors or statements may have affected others. Thought may have more subtle effects that go largely unnoticed given how we are all focussed on the material and not the mental.

As Jesus reputedly stated near the time of his crucifiction. "Forgive them father, they know not what they do."

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), T Smith (20th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Our beliefs and thoughts absolutely shape this world.

Luckily for us thoughts do not manifest into reality immediately, otherwise it would be awful here.
    You imagine an elephant in your living room? Okay, now it's there. Wouldn't be very fun, now would it?

There is always a delay from drawing from the mental realm to thoughts to ideas and creating to concrete matter. Also it matters how strong the belief or the faith is. If one person can change the world by changing themselves, then how might it be when several individuals join their thoughts and minds? One should also remember the Hermetic principles.

"The All is Mind; the Universe is Mental." ~ The Kybalion

The highest law is the Law of One, as all truly are linked.

That means that you as an individual are the universe.

"For God, who is in heaven, is in man. Where else can heaven be, if not in man? As we need it, it must be within us. Therefore it knows our prayer even before we have uttered it, for it is closer to our hearts than to our words."

"Man is a microcosm, or a little world, because he is an extract from all the stars and planets of the whole firmament, from the earth and the elements; and so he is their quintessence."

~ Paracelsus

If you buy into the fear-based narratives and succumb into the frecuency of fear or despair which are very low vibrational states then you indeed can be helping the reality manipulators to create a world which resembles a hellish landscape. However, if you operate more from the frequency of compassion and love then you may help to create a better world. That doesn't mean that you would be ignorant about the evil or sadness in the world. Through compassion you can fully see and feel that too, but you will know that goodness will always win.

Last edited by Wind; 20th March 2023 at 15:49.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), jaybee (20th March 2023), Mari (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), Satori (20th March 2023), T Smith (20th March 2023), Vicus (23rd March 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

This is a film that I think was suppressed because the Ruling Class - the Globalists - Deep State - whoever the hell these people are.....

didn't want it to manifest in our reality - wanted to hide it away as much as possible so that it didn't influence thoughts and emotions - because THEY KNOW that stories have power - stories appear to be a very human thing where a flow of symbols and sound (aka language) gives continuity and provides the basis for development and growth - the double edged sword..our saviour and our downfall because now we are using stories to go in the wrong direction with modern technology and that will bring us down (again?)...

Religions are based on stories - sometimes competing stories - "my story's better than your story.." sorry for the ultra simplification on religion because there is more to a lot of it and spiritual truths can weave in and out of the stories...

When I first watched the film years ago - The Beautiful Green - (or Green Beautiful) I had waves of kundalini energy hitting me and I was woah what's going on here... and then I saw it was banned in the EU and I couldn't understand why on earth they would ban a film like that... but I understand more about what's going on now and it's to do with the fear of it's contents influencing and manifesting .... horror films and films with disturbing violence are perfectly acceptable for the Peasants... but not the Beautiful Green... I still get the kundalini waves from the trailer because it's a film that's collected lots and lots of positive energy ----

I might look for the whole thing sometime but this is the trailer - it even seems a bit dated + corny but it hits a spot - it clearly hits a spot that 'they' didn't want hit...

The Green Beautiful Trailer

Quote 9 Mar 2010
    Credit: / thegreenbeautiful
    Really rare awakening movie now available in English. La Belle Verte Movie is a very rare french movie which was unofficially prohibited in UN by media holders. Since 1995 it hasn't been shown on TV except couple of times at late night and not on main stream channels. Why it is going this way you can decide for yourself.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Blastolabs (25th March 2023), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (20th March 2023), T Smith (20th March 2023), Vicus (23rd March 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

However, it is not so much as an individual but rather as a collective... ...faith can move mountains...
    If 90-95% of the planet's population has faith of some kind; one would think this to be the largest collective of thought consciousness. In keeping with that idea, one could suppose this gigantic and similar [different faiths seeking similar outcomes] thought consciousness would then be good quality thinking [of billions; but at least: millions] in a world with unending pain, trials, and corruption. You would think 'faith' could indeed move mountains but it doesn't seem to be so. The power of prayer therefore is diminished by the evidence of the results of this collective. The world goes on; nonetheless.
    That does not look like a very strong argument Jack.

I would be very surprised if 90% or more have faith of some kind even taking into consideration the multitude of faiths out there. Then you would have to agree, I hope, within that percentage of the faithful a great number would be merely paying lip-service to the ideas, even just 'fitting in with the crowd'. Some faiths actively call for the destruction of other groups of people, so that would be a bit of a ripple in this great cloud of benign faith. Then nobody is actually trying to move a mountain, or I highly doubt it.

There is plenty evidence in favour of the power of prayer; but again, I would suspect that a lot of prayer is selfish or at least family related. We are undoubtedly not praying for the same things. Perhaps some are actively praying for the destruction of Russia right now, others the US. Not very nice prayers, hopefully prayers like that are simply ignored. Maybe they cancel each other out and have no effect.

I actually know prayer works, and maybe I would have preferred I didn't because now I cannot ignore the fact that there IS something beyond our tiny range of senses.. something exists beyond the 3D and it was there before we were born and will be there after we are dead.

--------------------------------------

I am NOT saying we create every sh1tstorm we face, I just wondered if we could unintentionally change aspects of the future with a collective thought that we were otherwise ignorant of, and then asked if those thoughts could be manipulated/programmed to some degree towards a detrimental outcome - for us.

Having re-read my opening post just now I am wondering what we are even talking about here.

In a TV series episode in 1994 a topic was raised therein about vaccines, spike proteins and a DNA based attack on the immune system itself.

In 1979 an author mentioned planned migrations out of Africa and the Middle-East into Europe with the intention to destroy Europe.

There will be other examples though no-one has yet introduced one. I found it quite curious that two separate 'stories' have apparently come to pass or are currently unfolding.

Can thought inflence the future?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), JackMcThorn (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (22nd March 2023), Vicus (23rd March 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,435 times in 278 posts

I personally am convinced that the human race is more deeply evil now than at any time or place before in history; because of the prevalence of value inversion: evil is officially/ legally/ in the mass arts and media regarded as good, sin as virtue, ugliness as beauty and lies and truth.

My understanding of Good versus evil is that it is a matter of choosing sides. There is a side of God and divine creation rooted in love; and there is a side of those who oppose these (for a wide variety of reasons). Good is positive, evil is negative.

Goodness/ evil is Not about how nice, kind or friendly people are in themselves - indeed most nice people (in The West, anyway) are on the side of evil, and many of those on the side of Good are nasty.

(While nasty people on the side of Good are sometimes depicted in the media - people like Snape in Harry Potter; it is rare to depict the common situation of nice, kind, friendly people in survive to evil - such as many/ most of the people who support the evil strategies of the totalitarian Establishment).

The reason is, I think, due to the evolutionary development of human consciousness; such that modern Man must actively choose to align with Good - so Men are no longer naturally and spontaneously Good. We must choose. Anyone Can choose, in a moment; but that choice must be made.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), Pam (22nd March 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I do see that we are CO-creators with others for the collective experience. IMO this life seems all about learning HOW we do this and HOW we may choose the experiences we prefer WHILE living on this "world" with others. Some of us have been searching the internet for information for YEARS and years and before that scouring books and thinking all the time.

New AWARENESS is often when I have confronted some things that are terrible and made peace. It COULD be that this is the time when many of us achieve my personal desire.... bringing heaven to earth. There are many people I have been following through the years such as Jim Self. Many think this equinox is a crux point based on our perception of who we are and what we can ALLOW. Geoffrey Hoppe calls it Heavens Cross as does Jim Self.

THOUGHTS ARE THINGS on this plane... Choose the GOOD Ones and Voila there it IS.......

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

... I suspect I have not elaborated my thoughts clearly in my initial post.

Yes, this is exactly how I am currently thinking. However, it is not so much as an individual but rather as a collective. The more people that entertain a thought as possible, or wish a thought to be true, I am suggesting that we may influence the manifestation of that reality. As an individual it would take enormous focus and dedication, but collectively? ...
    Are you looking for something like the Maharashi Effect? This is when a small percentage of the population meditates on something like reducing the crime rate and in fact the crime rate is reduced. Here is a link to a summary of 13 such studies.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), Wind (20th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Bruce G Charlton (here)
    I personally am convinced that the human race is more deeply evil now than at any time or place before in history; because of the prevalence of value inversion: evil is officially/ legally/ in the mass arts and media regarded as good, sin as virtue, ugliness as beauty and lies and truth.

My understanding of Good versus evil is that it is a matter of choosing sides. There is a side of God and divine creation rooted in love; and there is a side of those who oppose these (for a wide variety of reasons). Good is positive, evil is negative.

Goodness/ evil is Not about how nice, kind or friendly people are in themselves - indeed most nice people (in The West, anyway) are on the side of evil, and many of those on the side of Good are nasty.

(While nasty people on the side of Good are sometimes depicted in the media - people like Snape in Harry Potter; it is rare to depict the common situation of nice, kind, friendly people in survive to evil - such as many/ most of the people who support the evil strategies of the totalitarian Establishment).

The reason is, I think, due to the evolutionary development of human consciousness; such that modern Man must actively choose to align with Good - so Men are no longer naturally and spontaneously Good. We must choose. Anyone Can choose, in a moment; but that choice must be made.
    I appreciate deeply your analysis of the Good versus Evil state of our current "world".

I WONDER about where I developed from a very early age of around 7 years old that I PESONALLY had been extremely evil in the past and I was here to learn how to be good. That quest has consumed me through the yeras in various ways. For instance as a young person up until I was 50 years old or so, I studied and studied and thought about God and good and evil. I read and read and thought and thought and everything seemed quite abstract. God was abstract, systems were observed and the idea was that something needed to be changed.

Going on I had experiences of seeing the evil in me as an idea. Yes, I hold evil. I focused on the evil and how to release it. I focused on healing and I did repent and I did forgive and wanted to find a path that would lead to heaven. It seemed far away and impossible. I came to a conclusion that everything is breaking apart and incoherant. The breaking apart is chaos and destruction that is the epitome of evil.

It is inversion of the good. For a small example, I THOUGHT that I would find some system that was expressive of everything Good (in my opinion). I decided I could not accept a system that was hypocritical to my own sense of Good. Disappointment blossomed as I could never find a system that could be TRUE for me fully with no contradictions.

Ideas all have contradiction (paradox if you will) because there is in every idea, CONTRAST. One can see BOTH sides and be torn. WAR can seem REAL and contrast or seem to negate peace. The very idea of Good DOES hold its opposition as a contrast.

Then at one point, I FELT God. I FELT that qualities of GOOD (God) FEELING hold no contrast. Beauty IS beauty whole and complete. UGLY IS ugly clearly and without doubt. There are all kinds of contexts and content for beauty and its ALL beautiful there in that quaity of feeling understood. There is no contrast. So, the context does not define and the ideas are not the realm to find beauty.

To me EVIL is the INVERSION which is produced by being separated from the knowing (not idea) of what is FELT by the soul. IMO we are only able to choose GOOD by FEELING from our soul. Same with evil....maybe a soul could CHOOSE evil? Mine does NOT.

In MENTAL abstraction, we can with thinking get very confused and choose evil (such as the idea that a Lie is a GOOD thing).

What I see in my experience is that I learned in my life that I CHOOSE from my soul for GOOD. I now can FEEL the noncontradictory qualities that I CHOOSE and I commit to them fully. I feel I am guided by some force (call it God) outside the systems. I don't need to THNK about it. There is a RELATIONSHIP now.... God will show me what is Good. As I allign with God (by any name the force of Love and a way OUT of all systems into truth), I feel a power coming in to gently unfold something NEW. The UNKNOWN of how the qualities manifest is allowed. I just keep my heart on FEELING he qualities of Love.

IMO the very uproaring now of evil, is so NOW (IMO) we know we choose. WE can live in GOOD and with God on a material level, here now and a new day, through a mental release of IDEAS and SYSTEMS that were INVERSION of Good. Yes, I am positive that I came to overturn my evil and it is so this time and space.

I feel the connection with all who grok the same and we are already IN heaven on earth. The how will be revealed. I TRUST the Good.
    Last edited by Delight; 20th March 2023 at 15:02.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Blastolabs (25th March 2023), ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), JackMcThorn (20th March 2023), Pam (22nd March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast