+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do we (unintentionally) help create the future, are we manipulated to do so?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,511 times in 181 posts

Default Re: Do we (unintentionally) help create the future, are we manipulated to do so?

The apparently effective results of Operation Mockingbird would suggest that we (humans in general) can be influenced to think and act in ways that others want. Undoubtedly there are those that are manipulating us to do so.
    This would hypothetically mean that we also have the ability to consciously create of our own free will. But I'm really not sure how a person would know to what degree a thought or action is influenced by external forces - either intentionally or unintentionally.
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd March 2023), Creedence (21st March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), gini (21st March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), kfm27917 (22nd March 2023), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: Do we (unintentionally) help create the future, are we manipulated to do so?

... I think it starts at home with the Placebo / Nocebo effects... the next step having to do with replacing a "substance" with a "Planted Idea". Remove any nocive thoughts and... what a wonderful world...
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 20th March 2023 at 16:41.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Delight (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), gini (21st March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by ClearWater (here)
    The apparently effective results of Operation Mockingbird would suggest that we (humans in general) can be influenced to think and act in ways that others want. Undoubtedly there are those that are manipulating us to do so.
    This would hypothetically mean that we also have the ability to consciously create of our own free will. But I'm really not sure how a person would know to what degree a thought or action is influenced by external forces - either intentionally or unintentionally.
    Another POV that may be or not?
    AI is Gog and the arch enemy and we will change timelines?

Last edited by Delight; 20th March 2023 at 16:51.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (20th March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,963 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by ClearWater (here)
    Another POV that may be or not?
    AI is Gog and the arch enemy and we will change timelines?

and within 24 hours the two videos have GONE..... {see post above} which means there must have been something important in them - it's annoying when you don't have time to watch a video and think you'll go back to it and then it's GONE...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ewan (21st March 2023), gini (21st March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,963 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    “Thoughts are things.” (Napoleon Hill, the late motivational speaker and writer, and author of the best selling book: Think and Grow Rich.)

To OP - sorry if this is veering a bit off topic re examples - but I think it's related ---

Re 'thoughts are things'....

I first came across the hypothesis that thoughts have mass about 10 years ago and it makes sense to me that thoughts... coming from a being (ie us) existing in 'mass' in the physical realm could have mass .... just a teeny tiny bit of mass... but mass nevertheless....

the implications of this are huge... but I'll leave it at that for now because I'm just about to have my dinner

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd March 2023), Bruce G Charlton (21st March 2023), ClearWater (21st March 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I'm looking for examples from books, TV and Film that contain ideas that later manifested in our reality.

Two examples to give you the idea.

Posted by Eva2 here

Quote Posted by Eva2 (here)
    'The X-Files and "Predictive Programming" ~ Clips From This 2016 Episode Talks About a Pandemic, Altered DNA, mRNA Tech and Spike Proteins'

https://rumble.com/v2df44w--the-x-fi...de-talks-.html

What is Predictive Programming? https://u.osu.edu/vanzandt/2018/04/1...e-programming/
    Here's another one: An X-Files episode makes wild similar comparison to Covid spiked, or branched, DNA proteins attacking the immune system after shot. This episode originally aired on November 11, 1994: https://rumble.com/v217bt0-x-files-p...-proteins.html' Watch this one.
    That was 28 years ago. (A vaccine recently introduced spike proteins into the bodies of [possibly] everyone who took their shot.)
    Hi Ewan,

I've spent much time pondering so called 'predictive programming', whether it's a matter of cognitive bias (I'm looking for 9/11 references and therefore I'll find them), some form of 'leakage from a collective human consciousness which stands in some way outside of time (lot of big claims which I can't back up just in that statement alone), a crucial part of the control mechanism whereby society is steered, or maybe all of the same in varying degrees. Of course there's other explanations as well and I've thought about a lot of them, without being able to pin down any one explanation.

I do now however believe the words quoted below from the Kybalion, that the All is mental and that there are groups within society and perhaps beyond it, that have this understanding and act upon it. I think they also possess knowledge of other aspects of how this realm works, secrets encoded within the mythology of ancient civilisations or disguised within the grimoires, holy writings, alchemic or astrological texts of philosophers or hermetic magicians. There is magic in this place and at work and its a science of sorts that is closely linked to the movements of the planets and stars, sound, colour, time and location.

In the X files example you quoted above for instance my eye was instantly drawn to the original release date of the episode. November 11th. In the original Roman calendar November was the ninth month so this episode could be said to have aired on 9/11. Would this correspondence help to align the storyline with other events which share a 9/11 connection? I don't know, but this is the direction my thoughts increasingly move towards. That there are ongoing rituals underway that rely heavily on time and location and that themes are previewed and foreshadowed long before they actualise. Perhaps first seeded in the mental world before manifesting in this one. November was a month associated with Diana the Goddess of the Moon and the Moon is associated with the sepirot Yesod:

Quote Yesod, located near the base of the Tree, is the sephirah below Hod and Netzach, and above Malkuth (the kingdom). It is seen as a vehicle allowing movement from one thing or condition to another (the power of connection).
    So perhaps if you're seeking to iniate massive changes, say at the end of an age, then perhaps aligning your narratives with the sphere just beyond the material is a way of tapping into the power of manifestation, 'as above, so below' - first influence the minds of the onlookers, then use their attention and belief to make real what they've seen?

I don't know the answer to that question, but I have come to believe that an influential sector of our society is acting as if that process was real, that you can find internationally viewed events such as superbowl half time shows or Olympic opening ceremonies that are also rituals of some kind, with 99.9% of the audience entirely oblivious to the esoteric references and symbolism which may be operating at a subliminal level.

One of my favourite Youtube content creators is:

https://www.youtube.com/@LXXXVIIIfinistemporis

but I call him '88' for short. He's made a long series of videos extrapolating common recurrent themes which can be found across Hollywood movies and tv shows. The themes have an esoteric meaning, there are frequent references to Twins, Eclipses and of course the Corona. All of which are I think a part of what we're going through now, references to the heavens above us and the myths and legends which seek to explain them. Of course there are others who do similar, but I think 88 is one of the sharpest observers of this phenomenon. You may find his work of interest, I hope so!
    Last edited by Journeyman; 21st March 2023 at 17:38.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd March 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), kfm27917 (22nd March 2023), Seeclearly (21st March 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,049 times in 8,169 posts

Prophesy or programing, the book that takes first place in the list has to be the Roman bible.

There's plenty in it to choose, from mentally dramatic to deeply subtle and generally missed by even bible 'scholars'.

The part of the bible that cuts most deeply to the root of the problem that's captured my attention most in recent times is at the very beginning where 'Eve' and then followed by 'Adam' jumped ship from the path of true faith and chose the path of the knowledge of 'good and evil'.

From where I'm standing, these days, that's the crux of the mess we are in, and flipping that back over to the right way around seems to me to be the only chance we've got of fixing any of this mess, else we dig a deeper and deeper hole for ourselves that invites the scumbags to come to the edge of the hole and kick the dirt in on top of us.

Contemporary 'spirituality' is to the true path of faith what scientism has become to the true scientific method. It polishes up the turd enough to put a hypnotic sparkle in it.

While under that spiritual hypnosis, there is no realization of repentance. When you boil it all down, it's repentance that is the most objectionable option to the luciferian wannabe gods and their minions. "ANYTHING, but repentance". Repentance is both 'spiritual' and ego suicide to a luciferian. Many of them talk a good talk and often sound like the nicest of guys, but the mere notion of repentance angers their egos and they froth up with frightful defensive intellectual savagery scattering the seeds of our destruction all around.

Jesus doesn't belong on a ritualist cross, wooden or golden. It was the luciferian church builders who made a sacrifice out of him. Inversion of everything is their calling card, and putting a decorative suffering crucified Jesus on a fine gold chain around the necks of the blind must be one of their smuggest satisfactions.

It's Jesus versus the spiritual industrial complex, for now, but soon it will be too late for externalized trappings as we all go direct, either into the machine (as Catherine Fitts calls it) or into the true light of true faith.

Re: Do we (unintentionally) help create the future, are we manipulated to do so? . . . Yea, sure Ewan, we do, and we are, imo.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd March 2023), Bruce G Charlton (21st March 2023), Ewan (22nd March 2023), gini (21st March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Journeyman (22nd March 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,317 times in 269 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Prophesy or programing, the book that takes first place in the list has to be the Roman bible.

There's plenty in it to choose, from mentally dramatic to deeply subtle and generally missed by even bible 'scholars'.

The part of the bible that cuts most deeply to the root of the problem that's captured my attention most in recent times is at the very beginning where 'Eve' and then followed by 'Adam' jumped ship from the path of true faith and chose the path of the knowledge of 'good and evil'.

From where I'm standing, these days, that's the crux of the mess we are in, and flipping that back over to the right way around seems to me to be the only chance we've got of fixing any of this mess, else we dig a deeper and deeper hole for ourselves that invites the scumbags to come to the edge of the hole and kick the dirt in on top of us.

Contemporary 'spirituality' is to the true path of faith what scientism has become to the true scientific method. It polishes up the turd enough to put a hypnotic sparkle in it.

While under that spiritual hypnosis, there is no realization of repentance. When you boil it all down, it's repentance that is the most objectionable option to the luciferian wannabe gods and their minions. "ANYTHING, but repentance". Repentance is both 'spiritual' and ego suicide to a luciferian. Many of them talk a good talk and often sound like the nicest of guys, but the mere notion of repentance angers their egos and they froth up with frightful defensive intellectual savagery scattering the seeds of our destruction all around.

Jesus doesn't belong on a ritualist cross, wooden or golden. It was the luciferian church builders who made a sacrifice out of him. Inversion of everything is their calling card, and putting a decorative suffering crucified Jesus on a fine gold chain around the necks of the blind must be one of their smuggest satisfactions.

It's Jesus versus the spiritual industrial complex, for now, but soon it will be too late for externalized trappings as we all go direct, either into the machine (as Catherine Fitts calls it) or into the true light of true faith.

Re: Do we (unintentionally) help create the future, are we manipulated to do so? . . . Yea, sure Ewan, we do, and we are, imo.
    I agree, and go even further than you, in regarding the way we read the Bible; and the extent to which we rely on church authority, (supposed) history, and scholarship - as compared with direct intuition.

I have arrived at a personal conviction that the Fourth Gospel (so called John) is the primary text in the Bible 'through' which all the rest ought to be interpreted. If we believe the gospel's internal claims (which I do) this seems to be natural. I spent about a year reading and re-reading 'John' until I began to achieve this primary perspective, which was revelatory.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd March 2023), Ewan (22nd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

My previous post mentioned 88's youtube posts. Matt Mckinley aka Quantum of Conscience produced a follow up to one of his videos (sadly now removed) on his Freevoice channel. He's covering 'predictive programming' - this video discusses what could be happening?

https://freevoice.io/blog/2023/03/12...what-we-think/

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd March 2023), Ewan (23rd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I'm looking for examples from books, TV and Film that contain ideas that later manifested in our reality.

This is a film that I think was suppressed because the Ruling Class - the Globalists - Deep State - whoever the hell these people are.....

didn't want it to manifest in our reality - wanted to hide it away as much as possible so that it didn't influence thoughts and emotions - because THEY KNOW that stories have power - stories appear to be a very human thing where a flow of symbols and sound (aka language) gives continuity and provides the basis for development and growth - the double edged sword..our saviour and our downfall because now we are using stories to go in the wrong direction with modern technology and that will bring us down (again?)...

Religions are based on stories - sometimes competing stories - "my story's better than your story.." sorry for the ultra simplification on religion because there is more to a lot of it and spiritual truths can weave in and out of the stories...

When I first watched the film years ago - The Beautiful Green - (or Green Beautiful) I had waves of kundalini energy hitting me and I was woah what's going on here... and then I saw it was banned in the EU and I couldn't understand why on earth they would ban a film like that... but I understand more about what's going on now and it's to do with the fear of it's contents influencing and manifesting .... horror films and films with disturbing violence are perfectly acceptable for the Peasants... but not the Beautiful Green... I still get the kundalini waves from the trailer because it's a film that's collected lots and lots of positive energy ----

I might look for the whole thing sometime but this is the trailer - it even seems a bit dated + corny but it hits a spot - it clearly hits a spot that 'they' didn't want hit...

The Green Beautiful Trailer

Quote 9 Mar 2010
    Credit: / thegreenbeautiful
    Really rare awakening movie now available in English. La Belle Verte Movie is a very rare french movie which was unofficially prohibited in UN by media holders. Since 1995 it hasn't been shown on TV except couple of times at late night and not on main stream channels. Why it is going this way you can decide for yourself.
    Thanks for introducing me to this. Having just done a quick search it does indeed seem that this title is hard to get hold off. The trailer shows scenes of materialistic boycott (dumped refrigerators and microwaves). We couldn’t possibly have the masses exposed to something like that!

Need to source this film for sure.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd March 2023), Ewan (23rd March 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th May 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

The film was banned from cinemas in Europe and the United States. Indeed, there have been some banned movies in the history of cinema that have mainly been thought provoking. This I feel is one of them. I hope you enjoy it.

Here it is in the Avalon Library, with hard-encoded (embedded) English subtitles.

http://avalonlibrary.net/La_Belle_Ve...ul)_(1996).mp4 (1.2 Gb)
    mod note: please check next post for working link

La Belle Verte (The Green Beautiful). It has English subtitles

https://vimeo.com/214163453

Background of movie:

Painting an untold story of an extraterrestrial’s adventure on Earth, “La Belle Verte” (The Green Beautiful) is a film that encouraged viewers to question the conventions of human society on our planet, by looking from the eyes of beings from another planet. It was written and directed by Coline Serreau, who also starred in this 1996 movie with French actor Vincent Lindon.

The story begins with a large crowd of people who are delegates from their villages. As we soon find out, they live on a very civilized and prosperous planet away from Earth. These elevated beings often gather on the summit of a mountain in an open, green field for meetings focused on improving their society. Telepathic and egalitarian, they produce goods of their specialty and trade with others according to their specific needs rather than using monetary systems. They communicate by telepathy and thrive in bliss and unity. In this carefree society, people are bestowed with longevity and typically live until the age of 250 years. Because of their benevolent and adventurous nature, there are many volunteers who are eager to travel to other planets in order to teach and learn from their inhabitants. However, no one wants to visit Earth.

After a long discussion, the main character Mila, played by the director Coline Serreau, is the sole volunteer for a mission to Earth. Her fellow citizens help Mila with all preparations, giving her useful tips, including the skill to “disconnect” a person. This transforms the individual to become more open and considerate of his or her surroundings.

Upon arrival, Mila has a difficult time adjusting to her new location. She does not like the lack of biodiversity. In addition, she observes that people are not very happy. She saw an exhibition of “dead bodies,” which is actually the meat at a shop, and notices that the food is making all Earthlings sick.

Unable to consume Earth’s food, she telepathically communicates with her planet by placing her feet in water and learns that she must hold a baby in order to recharge her energy. She goes into a hospital where she finds a sick infant to energize her while she heals him. Macha, a nice young lady who cares for the new borns, reveals to Mila that the baby does not have a family and may be taken by the welfare services.
    After meeting the stern head of the medical center, Professor Max Varron, Mila “disconnects” him, and he decides to help Mila in her mission. Together, they must rescue the infant and help people awaken to the inherent beauties of their world.

By depicting the stark contrasts between Mila’s innocent and concerned thoughts and the behavior of the people she meets, the film “The Green Beautiful” portrays the potential of life on Earth with the restoration of compassion and eco-consciousness. Like the elevated beings elsewhere, humans can also create an atmosphere of peace and hospitality.
    Last edited by Harmony; 23rd March 2023 at 12:47. Reason: adding mod note

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd March 2023), Ewan (23rd March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd March 2023), Seeclearly (23rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

It seemed to have an error. Try this again. If not he mods may help us.

https://avalonlibrary.net/La_Belle_V...ul)_(1996).mp4

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd March 2023), Ewan (23rd March 2023), Forever (25th March 2023), Harmony (23rd March 2023), Seeclearly (23rd March 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

The novella Futility, written in 1898 by U.S. writer Morgan Robertson, shows some eerie similarities to the famed story of the sinking of the Titanic, the Associated Press reports.

Name: In Futility, the boat is described as the largest ship of its day and was called the Titan.

Size: The ships were practically the same size, with the Titanic measuring only 25 meters longer.

Date: Both ships, described as “unsinkable,” hit an iceberg and went under in mid-April.

Speed: Both were capable of speeds over 20 knots.

Safety: Despite having thousands of passengers on board, both ships carried the bare legal minimum number of lifeboats.

26. Link to Post #34
    Peru Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Nothing is a coincidence". All these narratives have been carefully planned and we've been exposed to them since we were kids... what do you call a TV entertainment/fantasy story? A PROGRAM. Yes sir, theyve been PROGRAMMING US ALL THESE YEARS, so when the day arrives and fiction becomes or even surpasses REALITY. People will just be like "Mehhhh, you've been watching way too many SERIES/MOVIES, take off the tinfoil hat cause you sound ridiculous" but what they don't know is that The Cult has been showing us their PLANS and what was coming through hidden(not so) symbolism all throughout these past 60 years at least. It's time to stop having our "EYES WIDE SHUT",commence firstly by going back to our Spiritual Roots. Then by spreading the world to as many people as we can.
    It reminds me of The Matrix Franchise, we are the RESISTANCE and soon we will need as much Recruits as we can get.
    There is an Spiritual Battle going on RN and it's our turn to make this World a better place. NO MORE GREEDY BANKERS AT THE TOP, THE BABEL TOWER WILL SOON BURN DOWN AGAIN. WE ARE POWERFUL SPIRITUAL BEINGS, WE HAVE UNLIMITED POWER, THEY ARE SCARED THAt we discover how we were In the ANCIENT WORLD. They destroyed all the evidence, all the text showing us how to unlock our true potencial. They want us doing drugs and being ON TIKTOK 24/7 so we remain dormant and stupid, ITS TIME TO WAKE THE **** UP PEOPLE. THE LIGHT WILL WIN IN THE END, ITS WRITTEN IN THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. WE ARE THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. WE ARE ALL ONE AND TOGETHER WE WILL DO IT. AMEN

27. The Following User Says Thank You to nzn For This Post:

Ewan (24th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2