+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cargo Cults and the Indifference of the UFO Occupant -

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 times in 255 posts

Default Cargo Cults and the Indifference of the UFO Occupant -

Vallee has hypothesized contact between human percipients and the UFO phenomenon always occurs under conditions controlled by the phenomenon. I think this applies to "human initiated" encounters as well. A kind of, 'they know before we know we even going to do it," type of thing.

He continues, that absurdity ensues that tends to make our culture poo-poo these encounter stories though an absorption at a deep unconscious level of the symbols conveyed by the encounter seems to happen. I think at least we are meant to feel that way. Control, as talked about by Vallee, is at least observable in our current understanding of our interactions.

Whatever meaning conveyed, ends up, inevitably as a control mechanism.

The key to an understanding the Other is the psychic effects it produces, or the psychic awareness it makes possible in us after interaction.

This make us feel something like connection. I believe this feeling may be in error - a human, emotional thing we have to contend with. I think they know this and use it.

I also am convinced this is tied to how we, currently, are a large societal Cargo Cult - building our own thatched airplanes, receiving gifts from the Other that occasionally floats close enough to our shores (or is dropped in a gifting field and picked up by the most brave and intelligent warriors and minds of our species). We worship their long dead solders, warriors and misnamed and misplaced saviors ... more than likely second cousins or echoes of the original ideas.

Thousands of years of blight, death, misery, advancement, spiritual practice and cultural norms based on the idea of an idea of an idea, which was then communicated poorly.

And we swim on in inky blackness, looking for meaning.

Life is incredibly important. I think whatever we are dealing with, at the very least, understands this or is at least programmed to not snuff it out upon detection.

Personally I have felt extreme elation and extreme fear when interacting with this Other over decades. This leading to spiritual practice and subsequent fall from grace, followed by deep selfishness and hedonism, with a terribly dark nihilism and despair to round out the cycle. Some life and death and here we are. Where we started. Confused. Screaming into the darkness for answers. Receiving none except those I create.

And at some point after each interaction, I feel an almost defiant, personal indifference.

Yet contact and interaction continue, almost to tease some sort of sense out of me (and you, and all of us) so we can finally see this hidden Other, despite its seemingly cold indifference. A paradox only for me?

I don't think this is just me - and I think a lot of folks that do experience this - feel this, but maybe deny it.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st March 2023), Ewan (20th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (20th March 2023), Harmony (21st March 2023), Matthew (20th March 2023), Nasu (20th March 2023), pabranno (21st March 2023), Parsi-X (21st March 2023), Rizotto (21st March 2023), Saxondale (20th March 2023), Sunny-side-up (20th March 2023), william r sanford72 (27th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

Default Re: Cargo Cults and the Indifference of the UFO Occupant -

My psychic sense has definitely exploded post contact
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (21st March 2023), peace (21st March 2023), william r sanford72 (27th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,604 times in 511 posts

I wouldn't describe it as 'cold indifference'. The fact that 'they' have been watching us for a long time is proof of a certain level of interest. But so darn elusive. My own feeling is that they're concerned that closer two-sided contact would compromise something.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

peace (21st March 2023), william r sanford72 (27th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 times in 255 posts

Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    I wouldn't describe it as 'cold indifference'. The fact that 'they' have been watching us for a long time is proof of a certain level of interest. But so darn elusive. My own feeling is that they're concerned that closer two-sided contact would compromise something.
    Elusive is a great word as well. "Why aren't you here, now?" and "Why are you here now?" seem to be a normal feeling or line of questioning.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Rizotto (21st March 2023), william r sanford72 (27th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread