+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surprise! Jordan Peterson's "ARC" was built for (and by) Billionaires!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Exclamation Surprise! Jordan Peterson's "ARC" was built for (and by) Billionaires!

There is a new Global Council fronted by Jordan Peterson that promises to save us all from the Woke Dystopian Future. But who is behind it?
    --o-O-o--

JBP is creating an "alternative to the World Economic Forum" which will offer a New Narrative for the Future. RED FLAGS abound!

Global Governance Rebranded ... Technocracy using different "marketing" tactics? ... or is AmazingPolly (Polly St George) not 100% correct with her assessments?

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st March 2023 at 13:33.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th March 2024), Bruce G Charlton (21st March 2023), ClearWater (19th March 2024), Harmony (22nd March 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st March 2023), meeradas (21st March 2023), Nasu (21st March 2023), norman (12th July 2023), nzn (21st March 2023), Parsi-X (21st March 2023), Reinhard (19th March 2024), Tiyaira (21st March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Default Re: Surprise! Jordan Peterson's "ARC" was built for (and by) Billionaires!

• Some selected fascinating (pros & cons) comments/reactions to the first (older) video of AmazingPolly aka Polly St George:
    01. SirMatthew quote: "Why are the insane trying to tell the rest of the world how to live their lives... (Rhetorical)"

02. BajoMan quote: "The heart of the problem is international organizations...UN, WEF, WHO, IMF, WB. Peterson wants to start another one, by invite only. Is this the giant intellectual circle jerk that is the Intellectual Dark Web on an International scale. This is bad news no matter who wants to do it. Love the idea that the WEF has lost the sales contract for Agenda 2030. Insightful as always and you go where others fear to tread! Bravo!"

03. TiminJapan quote: "Jordan could call his new organization the World Totalitarian Forum, or WTF!"

04. TheBunnyMassacre quote: "What's weird about that one suit is it's the suit the villain Two Face wears in Batman comics. I don't know if it means anything, but it's pretty much the exact suit from the comics."

05. SirMatthew quote: "Jordan Peterson is another example of someone who has been educated beyond his own intelligence."

06. Frankiethecat quote: "I'm 65 years old, I found that those people who promote themselves to being smart, I instantly know I'm dealing with a manipulator."

07. Joyus70 quote: "I had watched that interview with Peterson about his goal to basically override the WEF. The first thing I thought of was....why? Why start a new organization to counter the WEF. Instead, let the WEF collapse. Expose it for the insanity it promotes. We don't need 'policies' on families, for example. I seen Peterson in a whole new light as I sat watching that interview. I had big questions about him that day. Polly, you do such a great job connecting the dots and giving us words for thought. Keep up the good work. Thank you."

08. ANutBarIdea quote: "This by far Polly is your best and most important video to date. I’ve been warning people about this guy since 2020, he’s 1000% WEF, keep following the money. Ben Shapiro - follow the billionaires. This war is the billionaires against non billionaires. Any billionaire who wants to keep their wealth and power needs to take a lose and 10000000000% invest in the digital ID agenda. Anyone getting paid by a billionaire is doing the billionaires work they want done. Question why Jordan Peterson is a psychologist who can’t cure depression? Why does he push big pharma drugs? Why does his daughter seem to have a career saving her father from himself? He is no genius. He has participated in the transgender policy passed, he failed to mention the massive stats of harm that law would result. Furthermore, he was a pawn to appear like opposition, but he failed to provide a healthy opposition to a harmful law, but it helped grand him as a man against a system. Look how he was trying to get the population to give value to licenses for professional that can’t be trusted-nobody recognizes the programming and manipulation going on with this guy. This is by far going to be your best deep dive ever. He has been created for this WEF for years, just like Bill Gates."

09. danieldato quote: "I'm a fashion designer - the 2 color suit and tie says duplicity to me, 2 faces. Reminds me of the pied piper."

10. BrooklynRose quote: "We don't need any alternative to the scam WEF. It just needs to be abolished."

11. SunnyWeather quote: "Good work, Polly. Chilling that he use the term good governance and went on to describe self responsibility, leaving out that a top down government would dictate the ways in which we all should be responsible citizens."

12. JudythVHulford quote: "The good Dr. Peterson is very wired into the UN. Anything coming out of that sewer is bad news."
    • 13. Dr1Ven reaction to comment 12. (above): quote: "There is very little forgiveness present in what appears to be a popular strain of modern Christianity found online. Having talked to "the other side" instantly brands people with a scarlett letter of sorts. I also know people who have worked for the UN, in reasonably prominent positions too and I have never for a second believed that they were part of some sinister cabal. I am absolutely not a fan of the UN, I think its a criminal organisation. They were professionals in a field and the UN acquired their expertise and that was the extend of it. Why do you expect people to whom the system has been generous, all things considered, to look much deeper into its workings unless there is obvious problems that cannot be ignored, as is the case right now? I think it fundamentally reeks of a smug kind of reverse elitism towards people who has done well within the system and carry with it the accusation that they therefore set up the system. The point where you begin to evaluate a person is right now. We hear what they say, it is clear what they know, do they persist down the same path or does their newly acquired insight force them, by power of virtue, to change course. Peterson has helped a lot of people. More than any of us can shake a stick at, on a personal level. He has spoken up at a time where its not the easy route, at great personal cost. Give the man some credit, even if you disagree with the opinions he have formed over, I think five or six decades, of reading all the books and thinking to the point of misery."
    14. RebelsYell quote: "Hmmm, Sheep in wolf's cloth... He got the vaccine, he said, so he could travel, but he also said the Canadian govt is tyrannical. Ok. He got addicted to medicine when treating his depression and fled to Russia to seek treatment (with his daughter and her Russian boyfriend). OK. He was on a panel discussion where the question was asked, 'did people once believe the earth was flat?' and the correct answer was "No" and Dr Peterson didn't correct or challenge that. Ok, He has a website with online programs where people can voluntarily take a personality quiz and learn their big 5 personality traits. That's data collection, but it's free! OK. He is an "authority" on the history of 2Oth century tyrannical/communist governments, and yet he worked with the United Nations to push their One World Govt. OK. Thanks for this video because the infiltration of globalists is everywhere. Luckily, they all out themselves."

15. AlexGreenweaver quote: "Please look at the Charles Lieber patents. I love love love your work. I did a similar study on global shapers in NZ after your Canada one. Also check Assange's last question answered in his last video 2018. Smart dust powered by EMF"

16. Xtra8 quote: "Peterson went through some kind of mental breakdown, he went to Belgrade/Serbia and after to Moscow where doctors literally saved his life. After that Peterson is some kind of 2.0 version now. Who knows what's happening, he and Elon are very dangerous grifters."

17. KM002 quote: "I'll bet the 2000 person summit in November comes up with another "centralized" approach to how the world should run. They (the 2000) will be our gurus into the future. They'll offer a kinder, gentler version (no doubt) of what the WEF is offering. What concerns me most about the WEF-alternative is their commitment to ending poverty and addressing climate change. Ending poverty translates into stealing the wealth of the developed nations and giving it to the poor nations. Climate change translates into withholding fuel to change habits. Canada will be one of the biggest losers in this pursuit to end climate and poverty issues. I don't have confidence in any group of academics or thought leaders to do right by the common person."

18. Chris00 quote: "This is the first time I've ever seen a two-toned man's suit like his. wth?"

19. Firthian quote: "Well done Polly! I was starting to look into him again after I saw his ad' on YT where he declares the "New Media Empire" he is building with his friends at DailyWire+. I tried to research his wife who he admits basically manages him. The first image I found was of her with a human sized werewolf at some art show. Go figure?"

20. EverydayAmerican quote: "Cardinal Vigano proposed that good people of the world unite in a front united against the WEF, and he’s greatly to be respected. Problem is that free people can’t agree on a universal solution except to reduce control by governments and other entities."

21. BondRobin quote: "Ms. Polly, this video is an amazing, truthful, analytical caution concerning the "grand thinker" Jordan Peterson. In a recent video, I named several things where he was passionately arguing one thing, only to reverse himself. What I have found lacking in Peterson is an actual moral anchor, which over time, revealed itself in his shifting-sands opinions. He is so gifted verbally he literally snows people over with intellectual-ish language. Many of my fellow Orthodox Christians have become fans of Peterson, and I can't comprehend it. You are probably too young to remember the great scholar, Joseph Campbell, whose philosophical/religious ground was similar to Peterson's. He was the Peterson of the 70s and 80s, and just like Peterson, what he pushed was Secular Humanist pragmatism (shared with Stalin) bolstered by his encyclopedic knowledge of ancient mythologies, giving everything he said, an "eternal air" with storytelling, when, in fact, it was just grounded in Marxism with a religious facade. It was far more primitive technology, but Stalin was a technocrat, and his harsh manipulation of the Soviet population was ultimately about pressing forward with evolutionary development, eliminating those who could not adjust, and re-educating all who could. I think your mentioning Stalin, when assessing Peterson's nascent eugenics is spot on. Thank you for the work and product. I am old and impatient with lies and half-truths, so few people watched me, but still, I'll highly recommend this video and share it. My bottom line is that any culture created without dignity and divinity, without the understanding that man is a unique creature, created in the image of God, is doomed to degradation, slavery, and death. The "After God" western culture of death is proving the point in horrific ways of insanity with suffering, carnage, and death; the things I wrote about it decades ago look prophetic."

22. DavidGersten quote: "That was fabulous. I have been on the fence about Peterson for a long time. The need to treat his Benzo addiction in Russia is odd. The best protocol for that is the Ashton protocol (UK) which recommends tapering these drugs over 12 to 18 months.That works. As I recall, Peterson was an atheist until fairly recently, then found Christ... and is now a religious expert. One thing came to mind about poverty. This opinion is from Obianuju, a Nigerian scientist and now political activist (author of Target Africa). She writes about how ALL western attempts to alleviate poverty in Africa have strings attached. Those strings are all about international planned parenthood, birth control, and most African leaders accept that in exchange for money. Peterson never seems to address deep state, NWO plans...to break up families and control how everyone lives, including Who lives. Much food for thought. Thank you."

23. MCsMom515 quote: "Another suspect factoid about JP is he took the bioweapon. He almost died from pHARMaceuticals but yet he took an EUA'd product under guise that he needed to travel. His education and life experience should have lead him to a very different conclusion."

24. 1MadGina quote: "Peterson went on the tranquilizer while his wife was fighting cancer. He was not abusing the drug. He took it as prescribed. He was unable to stop by normal means, like reducing the dosage and 12 step programs. Russia was the only country that allowed the treatment he received. He was put in a coma to avoid the pain of withdrawal. I can attest to the how hard it is to get off those drugs. My mom was prescribed Ativan in the 1990s when she was experiencing a tremendous amount of stress at work. The doctor never tried weaning her off or helping her stop in any way. She tried on her own a few times and the pain was too much. Peterson's daughter went on an all meat diet to fight several autoimmune illnesses she had tried overcoming with other diets that didn't work. All meat stopped them all. The New York Post is not an unbiased source. Canada is after him for his statements about transgenders. Trudeau wants him in a reeducation program. During his Russia withdrawals, he became quite ill and almost died more than once. He was not your street type addict nor did he obtain the drugs illegally. His doctor's here could not help. The group he wants to form is odd. But more than one person planning a parallel society have ended up making the same mess we have now by saying who could be in their society, the religion of the society, acceptable speech in their society and how children must be raised in that society. He's not treading new ground there."

25. realMrEveryman quote: "I have listened to hundreds of hours of Jordan and you have him all wrong. He's against AI entirely. He's against any form of controlling families. His ideas to fix energy literally say that climate crisis is a hoax and is doing more damage that good. He believes that getting electricity to everyone so that they will choose a cleaner alternative. I would suggest checking out a few more of his videos. If you need exact links please reply and I will spend my time to get them to help you as I value your time."
    • AmazingPolly quote: "He is offering up the diametric opposite story while still pursuing the same goals as the United Nations. That's my whole argument. I spent a lot of time listening to him before publishing and he is supportive of redistribution of resources, loans from the World Bank, climate consulting, reproductive health initiatives, etc. Plus he is not Christian so why is he using the Bible?"
    • BagofWhim quote: "Way off course on this one Polly."
    • FusedGamer quote: "Polly I love your work, have followed you for years and we have exchanged emails in the past..however I’m sorry but I think you are completely off point here.. I wrote to Jordan in December suggesting he did this very thing and whilst I don’t take any credit as I don’t know if my letter had any influence but I do believe he is one of the only people on the planet who could assemble a group of academics and thought leaders capable of creating a vision for a planet of nations that would protect each other.. Please don’t forget that during this bewildering final play of the global cabal who have now emerged from the shadows it’s so easy for us to be paranoid and distrustful of everyone.. especially if people are not as “awake” as we are and therefore still discuss things based on the mainstream narrative… It’s not exactly a bombshell that the topics the WEF put front and centre to shape our future would be the same as his when they are by definition the key topics.. The fact you assume the right to decide if he is a Christian or not could be argued that you are claiming divine knowledge?? He certainly believes he is a Christian, he may not be dogmatic about it because he knows it wasn’t written at the time, has been translated many times and revised even more times! Which bible do you think is the only truth?? The King James? Modern Christians worldwide worship on Sunday (which is sun worship and pagan?!!) we know Jesus held sabbath on Saturday!! So did Jesus get the day wrong for his entire life and we are correcting him (in which case we are stating that Jesus wasn’t perfect?!! Or has the bible been corrupted since the beginning by the deceiver?! It’s pretty obvious that the devil would have always targeted the heads of the church to distort the message from the beginning?! Why do churches worldwide preach we must be peaceful because that’s what the bible says? Leviticus chapter 20 says the complete opposite? The devil would certainly want us to be pacifists!"
    26. bjstayce quote: "There is nothing similar between WEF and jordan peterson. if you listened to his content you would know that he is a truth teller, and is coming from a solid basis of data, all of which is completely incongruent with the WEF and UN and totalitarian push. JBP discusses honestly and sensibly everything that is corrupted and has been misleading society from covid, to transgenderism, to environmental sustainability, to eugenics to population issues and socio-economic conditions. I have been following JBP long before the C-16 debacle. i was disappointed that he was taken by benzo's and then trusted big-pharma enough to inject....and that he didn't see the massive scam earlier than he did .... but i do see that he is genuine and i feel encouraged by this initiative, not concerned."

27. missesj quote: "Does he explain his plans for CENSORSHIP? Pffft. These people think they get to decide for us our future. How about you get the f out of envisioning our future period. The WEF obviously was the bad cop, now comes the good cop version. They think we are suckers. They need to stop saying sustainable resilience and digital transformation."

28. CuriosityCat quote: "Things that we should remember about JP:
    • 1. He had a “mental breakdown” and disappeared from public view for a year or so.
    • 2. The narrative was that he was given a “drug” that supposedly had the opposite effect on him as was intended.
    • 3. When he reappeared for public view he had the characteristic damage to his left eye (scarring and a slight squint)
    • 4. He is the perfect lure to draw Christians into his ideas."
    29. LAHiTone quote: "I’ve been following you longer than Peterson and I think your comparisons are off here. Using context to not understand what Jordon is actually talking about I think leaves you on the biased side. What he’s offering here is a solution that could be anything better compared to WEF. The family unit is to keep kids in a living family unit in order to raise children who are more wholesome, so to speak. Because the baby boomers are dying if the population is going to suffer. Plus the next generation are not having kids which is actually going to leave us short. That information I get from Harry Dent Jr on cycles. The story now doesn’t exist it’s just a bunch of people promoting chaos as the story. I believe bible based living is what is lost. Now using the Catholic Church as an example is bloody ridiculous, that church has been evil since the dawn of time. Now the main point here is Jordan has been blowing the horn for decades and know one has been listening. Now that he is out as a public figure he can help us all gather a better future but that 12 rules book is amazing. You should read it. No one is behind him except people supporting the 12 rules because it makes sense. That’s my take. Like the haircut."

30. tombot quote: "I have a lot of respect for Amazing Polly and her deep dives, but I have read and paid lots attention to Peterson and I am not sure she correctly identified Jordan Petersons motives. Its Good that we the people Vet people, so I am still glad she is trying to see what are Jordan Petersons Motives. Perhaps Jordan Peterson would agree to come on her show."

31. grotek78 quote: "Hello Polly, You have fallen from Amazing to just another Polly based on your unfounded attack of a free thinking academic. So was the eye thing government thugs teaching you a lesson in what you should talk about on your podcast? Because the Polly hat I knew and loved would never talk like that. I am indeed sorry that they got to you and I will pray for you to survive and find your way back to the truth. I wrote this to one of your followers who supported your new found ideas of Jordan. Clearly she lives in darkness. Your true followers need you to stay in the lite. My rely to this comment, Why are the insane trying to tell the rest of the world how to live their lives... (Rhetorical) That is what the left has been doing for decades. If you want to listen to reasonable discourse and chart your own way you don't want to listen to the left who insist that you follow their dictates. I have never heard Jordan Peterson coerce or force people to follow his way of thinking, that is not even close to what he does. He offers Ideas and it is up to you to decide if you want to act on them or not. That is called free will. Take your own PM for example Justin Castro, he will force you to do what he says you should do. I will rather take my advice from an academic who is all about free will then the Dictator Trudeau who thinks he knows more about how you should live your life then you do."

32. lunatic_fringe quote: "You are dead wrong about the "family" issue. In fact, Hungary has a hugely successful program that is rewarding it's citizens for having multiple children and remaining together. Compare that with the U.S. (I am sure Canada also) who rewards women for having multiple children from multiple men as long as they remain a single parent household. This idea has destroyed the western civilization. You are fascinated by Eugenics, and you seem to find it everywhere. NOW, my problem with Peterson's ideas are that any time you advocate for a central "planning" group/government or consortium, call it whatever you like. It is always going to become corrupt. We need smaller local governments which govern communities, where people actually have some input/influence in their lives."
    • Ritajose Well stated. It seemed like Peterson is being criticized for advocating subsidiary which is actually the best course of governance. I found this video confusing. At this point, I can’t tell what Polly actually believes. I thought she was a Christian."
    33. Susana316 quote: "The other thing missing here and in the other comments is this. The world is unavoidably highly interconnected compared to nation-states of 100 or 150 years ago. We are not going back to days of no internet, no satellites, no intercontinental travel in hours and nation-states all operating essentially completely independently. Interconnectedness is here to stay. Given that, nation-states have to find ways to work together to address problems and issues that are evident across the globe, such as the six "questions" JP has proposed for discussion and vision-mapping. If an alternative to the insane WEF vision is not proposed or promulgated by SOMEONE, the world is highly likely to end up on the WEF path by default. It seems to us that at least offering a compelling vision based on human flourishing and freedom -- as opposed to the dystopian WEF vision (putting us in a digital gulag, with our humanity controlled by transhumanism and "biohacking") -- is something we all should (at least) consider strongly supporting. JP is offering something like that. Is he the best person to do it - maybe or maybe not. If not him, someone compelling who can act as a catalyst needs to step up."

34. verdantwind quote: "Polly, you usually has great deep dives, but this is reaching. If you're going to mention his 12 rules book, at the very least you could have read it first."

35. iSpades quote: "This is the first time that I am not impressed by your research. Your bias is misplaced which is not a crime. Unfortunately you have done a poor job relaying the context that’s actually surrounding this story. I believe you are in an overall deficit of understanding with regards to this story. Otherwise I still plan on hearing you out. No one gets everything correct, in fact on average we get our presumptions exposed as incorrect. So let’s keep seeing where your logic takes you. Remember to keep a humble heart if you’re proved incorrect on this story down the line."
    • verdantwind quote: "I agree. Polly usually have great deep dives, but this one is a bit weak. If she were to read JP's 12 rules book, then she wouldn't have used it for the "Oh look! Both of these have 12 rules!" comparison."
    36. BearLamb quote: "no one likes the World Economic Forum. With their bad ideas. I do like Jordan Peterson's idea to have an opposite of a world economic forum. That's what he's trying to prove. Don't judge Jordan Peterson too much. He has a lot of good points. The beliefs of the world being "overpopulated" is absolutely not true. Everyone's birth rates are down. Not enough children are born. This makes it worse for our older generation. China has lied about how many people they have. This makes it very hard to export goods to other countries from China. As they have no more workers. They're reaching the age of being too old to work. They do not have enough young workers. Due to their one-child policy. In the next ten years China will no longer make any Goods. This is where corporations will go to a different country. Probably places in Africa like Nigeria. Where the population is higher. This is with Jordan Peterson discusses in different videos. He also talks about the transgender problems in Canada. Where they do not use a psychological evaluation on children who are transitioning. We are the are forcing children to transition. Without proper permission from psychologist or even their parents.,,,........ .... as I know the host will never read this. Or never comment on her replies. But the audience does. Jordan Peterson does make very interesting topics to think about. You make the judgment."

37. Wenddog quote: "If you want to increase wages for poor, end corruption and increase freedom of commerce. Then population will follow. When people feel safe and economy is secure people have kids! We do not need think tanks we need real honesty transparency accountability and equal justice. We need less $ going to oversized government and more money left in our own pockets. Freedom guided by just laws equally applied to protect rights.The framework we have, we need to uphold it! End the root of all evil, it is not money, it’s the greed and control by centralized criminal banking cartels! Replace fiat $ with asset backed dollars with competitive banks. Elections hand counted with transparency. The people have to be awake and involved and stop being doormats and fools. We need morality not “positive eugenics”. We need God’s laws. What if nobody lied against their neighbor. If People respected the sanctity of marriage. No one be killed or stole from others? No one coveted their neighbors wife/ spouse or goods? We’ll have strong families, far less crime. Let the ideas of Peterson, Schwab, Gates and all self appointed smart people’s clubs just compete with the rest of us."
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st March 2023 at 14:10.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chip (22nd March 2023), meeradas (21st March 2023), Nasu (21st March 2023), Reinhard (21st March 2023), section9 (21st March 2023), selinam (21st March 2023), sunwings (21st March 2023), Tiyaira (21st March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: Surprise! Jordan Peterson's "ARC" was built for (and by) Billionaires!

Is amazing Polly a black kettle calling other kettles black?

I have wondered at her vehemence against the Wellness Company affiliates and I personally appreciate Jordan Peterson... Many times I wonder WHY attack people with some good fruits when so much is stinky.

I was behind on the controversy and listened to Sarah Westall talk about her investigation and experience. I absolutely see that any group, any one who might challenge or counter the deep state agenda and medical industrial complex is targeted.

WHY IS THE "AMAZING POLLY" ATTACKING TRUE PATRIOTS IN THE ALT MEDIA?
    The Common Sense Show
    Last edited by Delight; 19th March 2024 at 21:05.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

truthseek (20th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread