+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How can two people with the same values, goals and desires, see things so differently?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Default Re: How can two people with the same values, goals and desires, see things so differently?

tomKat the "egregore" group entity. yeah thats it I guess. team. Company men.

If I took the accomplishments of DJTrump printed them out and said that this is what Obama accomplished , they would say, right on man! Obama hes the man!

Just change the name, the team and it changes their opinion

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (23rd March 2023), rgray222 (23rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2023), Vangelo (23rd March 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Default Re: How can two people with the same values, goals and desires, see things so differently?

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Some people can't think about individual issues, they just vote for their "team." I know someone who has no differing opinons from their team, and never will. I think the Democrat party is an "egregore," that is to say, group entity that can take over people that allow it. Individual thinking not allowed. All you'll get from one of these people is them channeling the egregore. They may go ballistic if you challenge the egregore because the egregore does not tolerate individuality.
    This is a very true statement, in the USA all you need to do is look at the black vote and the Jewish vote. Both have been voting for the Democrats for decades. There are reasons for this behavior but in today's world, it makes absolutely no sense. When you look at the history of the Democrat party it makes even less sense. Democrats are holding the black community back in regard to economic and educational opportunities. The Jewish vote goes back to WWII. Both have voted for their team for so long that it is extremely difficult to change even though the Democrat party they knew is no more.
    Last edited by rgray222; 23rd March 2023 at 01:27.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (23rd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (23rd March 2023), thepainterdoug (23rd March 2023), Vangelo (23rd March 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 times in 253 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    It's impossible!

I asked a friend, are you Patriotic? Do you want to preserve the constitution?
    Are you for US Sovereignty, our bill of rights and the rule of law? Do you want our Country protected? do you want free speech?? The right to bear arms and the full list.
    Do you want the end of war? The end of hi costs and inflation?
    And they say yes to all.

And then they think Biden is doing a good job.

Can someone please explain this to me? What am I missing??
    Who's fault is this total disconnection? is it Alien, Cosmic,
    Indoctrination, brain washing with some stupid chucked in.

Schools, university's, scout groups, churches, and other centres where kids go to "Learn" are blatantly part responsible for this mess.

The ones who actually think Biden is a great leader are also inclined to be into Antifa, BLM, Woke, vaxxers, trans, have 2,639 genders, and are the ones likely to be the kids that rubbed the hairs down on Bidens legs when in a swimming pool...ha.

How could society within one generation , become so fkg DUMB, well perhaps its something in our water, our store bought processed food, GMOs, aluminium, plastics, you name it, so once they have been dumbed down they are more easily controlled and ready to believe all the BS.

MSM, Hollywood, Music industry are equally guilty in this worldwide indoctrination of our young, who then go on to become parents, parents that choose to call their new born a "theyby" instead of a "baby", FMD

They send their kids to "Story hour by a Trans bloke" in the local library and schools.

These kind of folk also are more likely to believe the official government narrative regarding Benghazi, 911, current Ukraine/Russia war, JFK, Pearl harbor, etc etc, they prolly think that "Smart Cities" is a wonderful idea complete with their own micro chip that can do Everything for them, just swipe at the store/shop, unlock your house door and pay bills with the chip in your hand.
    Can you imagine all the one handed people around in the future, because thieves only need to cut your hand off (to get your micro chip) to access your banking, your home and everything else you have/own.

There is so much more goin on at every level, i dont know what the near future will be like, im really glad im in my 60s cause im bout ready to get off of this rock
    RRR

The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), Patient (23rd March 2023), Seeclearly (23rd March 2023), thepainterdoug (23rd March 2023), Vangelo (23rd March 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 times in 253 posts

Casey this is so well said. Thank you !!!

There are two, Dougs. The one present to the spirit eternal, and the earth realm Doug.
    Earth realm Doug is a warrior! I see these people and their ignorant compliance as ruining it for all future generations . Throwing it all away, all that people fought for, were torn apart and died for.

And spirit Doug, present to all as you said. knows its all as it should be.
    Yet if it comes to a civil war, I will know the side I am on.
    I like the first Doug, the second Doug is quite Ok but the first one i luv............................RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2023), thepainterdoug (23rd March 2023), Vangelo (23rd March 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,911 times in 2,594 posts

Dr. David Hawkins published his "levels of consciousness" map system, and I suppose self-examination (or lack thereof) is how he feels we are able to most expand. In this video, he says it starts at the level of courage.
    (And I must admit, that it did take courage for vax refusers to say no. The social pressure was enormous for most!)

"We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Casey Claar (23rd March 2023), Digit (23rd April 2023), Satori (23rd March 2023), Seeclearly (23rd March 2023), thepainterdoug (23rd March 2023), Vangelo (23rd March 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Sue Great chart, I will watch the video tonight. I think Im 310 today

pd

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,911 times in 2,594 posts

Sue Great chart, I will watch the video tonight. I think Im 310 today

pd
    Hiya Doug - Glad to hear about your 310 today!

The video is only less than 2 minutes, but mentions how transformation starts with courage.
    I have had Hawkin's chart on my kitchen bulletin board for - cripes - almost 30 years, I think! It's pretty crinkly and yellowed actually. But anyway - just looking at it on occasion can serve to break a downward spiral for me.

When you think of it, TPTB played on every single level below courage on the public during covid. Tactics were obvious to induce ALL the lower levels in the public, with one ploy rolled out after the other. It was almost comical how apparent it was! The controllers surely are fully, fully versed in employing these tactics.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

RatRodRob...RRR (24th March 2023), thepainterdoug (24th March 2023), Vangelo (23rd March 2023)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    netspeak
    Thanks

Default Re: How can two people with the same values , goals and desires, see things so differently?

It's impossible!

I asked a friend, are you Patriotic? Do you want to preserve the constitution?
    Are you for US Sovereignty, our bill of rights and the rule of law? Do you want our Country protected? do you want free speech?? The right to bear arms and the full list.
    Do you want the end of war? The end of hi costs and inflation?
    And they say yes to all.

And then they think Biden is doing a good job.

Can someone please explain this to me? What am I missing??
    Who's fault is this total disconnection? is it Alien, Cosmic,
    Some of my notions of causes...

Chemical lobotomisation
    - Fluoride (in water, toothpaste, wherever else) - increases grateful obedience to authoritity, diminishes cognitive capacities
    - Excitotoxins
    -- MonoSodium Glutamate (and other similar)
    -- Aspartame
    -- Ascesulfame K(Potassium)
    - Mercury (In fillings, Fish, and wherever else) - increases susceptability to cognitive dissonance, non-sequitor fallacies, "madness"
    - Hormone disruptors/mimics
    -- Phthalates
    -- Bisphenols
    -- Phytoestrogens in excess (Soy)
    - Gut biome destroyers
    -- Glyphosate (Anti-biotic, mutagenic, catalytically carcinogenic... etc)
    - Unknown thousands and millions of novel chemicals and forever chemicals with unknown properties and effects
    - Other dietary imbalances (reminded by https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...hat-you-think- I was also going to mention sugar imbalance)

Terror
    - direct
    - situational

S.M.A.R.T. technologies
    - EMF fields
    - Directed

Rote
    - repetition drums in itself, pushes out other ideas/info,
    - repetition increases dependence on repetition to retain,
    - repetition diminishes learning ability, especially for anything encountered only once,
    - repetition drums in itself, pushes out other ideas/info, ...
    - T.V. and noospheric entrainment to the one message of The Corporation

Other PsyOp ploys
    - Problem Reaction Solution
    - Lesser of two evils

Desperation

Incuriousness

Reality Tunnels

Fallacies

Route-B thinking (if this one is bad, the other must be good ~ susceptability to "Lesser of two evils")

And, all of the above synergised in combination.

There's much to unpick, much to mend. Yes, we are in a lot of trouble, not least by so many not realising we are in a lot of trouble, thinking "this is fine", thinking their abuser is their savior, thinking the puppets of the system are legit. BUT(!!!) we can still mend this.

(And maybe some of the suggestions I listed in my first proper post to ProjectAvalon are useful here too. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...93#post1553693 , because focussing on the plausible problems, discerning the how things got as they are, is only useful if moving on to remedy... otherwise it can be like manifesting more of that poison in a loop.)
    Last edited by Digit; 23rd April 2023 at 14:13.
    If ignorance is bliss, give me agony. (&, The ignorance that dies, is not you.)
    Time flies when you’re not in pain or prison. We are psychenauts, and we are not afraid.
    Educate yourself so you may educate others.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Digit For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (23rd April 2023), T Smith (23rd April 2023), Vangelo (23rd April 2023)

16. Link to Post #29
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

George Orwell said, 'The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.'

But it occurred to me also that;

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will struggle to tell the difference, not only truth from lie, reality from fiction, but logic from insanity - and eventually good from evil.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Casey Claar (27th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (27th April 2023), Seeclearly (27th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th April 2023), thepainterdoug (27th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2