Thread: Advice needed on where to start researching how the MSM works

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Default Advice needed on where to start researching how the MSM works

We know that the media is not to be trusted. It's biased. They have their own interests, their own agendas and they say what they have to in order to achieve their goals. In short, they brainwash people. They have a proven track record for lying and telling an 'altered' truth. You don't have to be an Avalonian or conspiracy researcher to know this, it's proven and accepted fact.

If someone often lied to you over and over, how much credit would you put into their word when you have nothing else to go on?

I want to know more about this, I want specifics. It would be great if I could find a couple books that aren't overly biased. It's great doing conspiracy research but it can be difficult because sometimes information is...exaggerated.

So what do you guys/gals have for me? Website links and youtube vids are welcome of course. But if you have a book recommendation I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Oh and mods if yall can think of a better title for this thread then feel free to change it.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), cursichella1 (24th March 2023), drneglector (25th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (22nd March 2023), Le Chat (22nd March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Nasu (22nd March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Sadieblue (25th March 2023), shaberon (22nd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Advice needed on where to start researching how the MSM works

I’ve just finished an excellent book by Mattias Desmet, who is a professor of clinical physiology at the Ghent university in Belgium. The book title sounds a little dry but it is anything but dry, the title is: The psychology of totalitarianism. I won’t bore you with a long synopsis but will give you three of the biggest names who have written a foreword in the introduction.

Desmet is waking a lot of people up to the dangerous place we are now, with a brilliant distillation of how we ended up here. - Robert F Kennedy Jr

Mattias Desmet’s theory of mass formation is the most important lens through which we can understand the COVID-19 pandemic and the social aberrations that accompanied it. Desmet explains how and why people will willingly give up their freedom, how the masses can give rise to a totalitarian leader and most importantly how we can resist these phenomena and maintain our common humanity. - Dr Robert Malone

Mattias Desmet is great. Once I kind of started to look for it, I saw it everywhere. - Eric Clapton

I can’t recommend it enough…….x…….. N

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), drneglector (25th March 2023), edina (22nd March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (22nd March 2023), Mari (22nd March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), mizo (24th March 2023), onevoice (22nd March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), shaberon (22nd March 2023), Strat (22nd March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

Strat/ have you ever read Behold a Pale Horse, by William Cooper?

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), cursichella1 (24th March 2023), drneglector (25th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (22nd March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Mari (22nd March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Nasu (22nd March 2023), onevoice (22nd March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), shaberon (22nd March 2023), Strat (22nd March 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    I’ve just finished an excellent book by Mattias Desmet, who is a professor of clinical physiology at the Ghent university in Belgium. The book title sounds a little dry but it is anything but dry, the title is: The psychology of totalitarianism. I won’t bore you with a long synopsis but will give you three of the biggest names who have written a foreword in the introduction.

Desmet is waking a lot of people up to the dangerous place we are now, with a brilliant distillation of how we ended up here. - Robert F Kennedy Jr

Mattias Desmet’s theory of mass formation is the most important lens through which we can understand the COVID-19 pandemic and the social aberrations that accompanied it. Desmet explains how and why people will willingly give up their freedom, how the masses can give rise to a totalitarian leader and most importantly how we can resist these phenomena and maintain our common humanity. - Dr Robert Malone

Mattias Desmet is great. Once I kind of started to look for it, I saw it everywhere. - Eric Clapton

The psychology of totalitarianism can be downloaded here.

According to the original source of this book:

Quote The world is in the grips of mass formation―a dangerous, collective type of hypnosis―as we bear witness to loneliness, free-floating anxiety, and fear giving way to censorship, loss of privacy, and surrendered freedoms. It is all spurred by a singular, focused crisis narrative that forbids dissident views and relies on destructive groupthink.

Desmet’s work on mass formation theory was brought to the world’s attention on The Joe Rogan Experience and in major alternative news outlets around the globe. Read this book to get beyond the sound bites!

Totalitarianism is not a coincidence and does not form in a vacuum. It arises from a collective psychosis that has followed a predictable script throughout history, its formation gaining strength and speed with each generation―from the Jacobins to the Nazis and Stalinists―as technology advances. Governments, mass media, and other mechanized forces use fear, loneliness, and isolation to demoralize populations and exert control, persuading large groups of people to act against their own interests, always with destructive results.
    Last edited by onevoice; 22nd March 2023 at 04:09.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), drneglector (25th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Mari (22nd March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Nasu (22nd March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), shaberon (22nd March 2023), Strat (22nd March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Strat/ have you ever read Behold a Pale Horse, by William Cooper?
    Behold a Pale Horse can be downloaded here. According to the original source of this book:

Quote A former member of the U.S. Naval Intelligence briefing team reveals information that the government has kept secret since the 1940s, on topics ranging from UFOs and the assassination of JFK to the war on drugs

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Nasu (22nd March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Strat (22nd March 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,078 times in 4,065 posts

Would you consider the printing press the beginning of mainstream media, or handwritten Bibles?

What about Orators?

In terms of modernization, I would suggest...the ability to make colored posted bills was the first use of propaganda to sell a capitalists' war (the Boer War) to an unsupportive public, along with blatant racism by actually calling the Dutch and Germans animals.

When you look at transmitted media then Edward Bernays is like the pioneer of subliminal suggestion. He told us we ate bacon for breakfast. In truth, it was mostly apples and oatmeal. But he said this, and the lagging pork industry roared to life.

I like how you said "information is exaggerated" and, in general, I would avoid sites that, let's say, "sensationalize" Bernays...a clinical approach is best. Even Wikipedia is really not that bad. I personally have not bumped into much that I would call "false" there, but a fair amount that is just "incomplete".

As far as what we might call "whistleblowing", Sen. Louis McFadden and General Smedley Butler nailed this in the 1930s. Then the story of how Ezra Pound got Eustace Mullins to bang out Secrets of the Federal Reserve is almost more interesting than the book itself. They were, in a sense, Fascists. However the main reason for saying so is because Pound realized the Nazis had re-built Germany by reverting to State Money, which, of course, the Federal Reserve wishes we would forget.

In sort of the opposite camp--and I think this is a fair statement--some of the best information came from Lyndon Larouche. The difficulty with him is that he was simultaneously running a political platform, along the lines of "everybody against the Communists".

Notice he is not saying "the U. S." or "the white race" or anything like that, he doesn't care if you are Mexican or Chinese, as long as you oppose Communism. Webster Tarpley is a scion of his who sticks more to dry information and his line in "Vipers of Venice" seems decent. That will tell you a good bit about how the whole university system became compromised.

John Perkins who made phrases like "Committee of 300" famous, used, for his "inside sources", a few boxes of Executive Review, i. e. Larouche's publication. And so a lot of this gets recycled.

To see Fascist propaganda in action it is easy, the Anti-Masonic Party does this in the early 1800s, most of them them migrated to the Whigs, which we now call Republicans. Note the presence of "evangelical" in there. Literature of this group is summarized by Nesta Webster, Taxil Hoax (Albert Pike and Mazzini), Lady Queenborough/Occult Theocrasy, John Birch Society. Famous threat from them is "Illuminati".

We looked at one the other day, Steps or Plans for a Revolution or something like that, which can be found in a 1946 newspaper, which refers to an unverifiable event in 1919. Then it gets reprinted in the 1970s by Birchers and becomes an "established fact", and just circulates the net.

George Orwell and Aldous Huxley wrote fiction, but certainly were widely-published, and their metaphors are apt because they had mixed in the circles, of, shall we say, "the Allies".

William Casey (ex-CIA director) told us something like "our work is done when nothing Americans believe is real".

Around the world we use the National Endowment for Democracy to push cointel, but here it was more like the CIA dictated to the editors what may pass.

Those are some guidelines I go by, from a somewhat stand-offish mode, because almost everything that is available to us is Nazi or Antifa. And the whole thing is very Orwellian. For example the U. S. still recognizes Taiwan as a part of China. How can you stand around talking about all this defensive and offensive stuff when it is not possible for China to "invade" themselves? Blatant lies are confessed almost continuously to us, almost every time something is said now.

I would say there is a mass formation of psychosis called "the collective West" since when the Romans wiped out the Druids. That was pure statecraft. The Caesar of the time actually took one of them as a mentor and was fascinated. After that, the Roman cult wiped out competitors for intellectual reasons, i. e. the Dark Age.

This covers most of recorded history, and, as we come to today, there is almost nothing left to work with, since almost everything is compromised by one of the two main disinformation camps. When someone lies over and over, most people apparently just pick their favorite flavor.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), drneglector (25th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Mari (22nd March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Nasu (22nd March 2023), onevoice (22nd March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), Strat (22nd March 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you so much

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Would you consider the printing press the beginning of mainstream media, or handwritten Bibles? What about Orators?
    I think we have a small miscommunication, it's my fault for writing a perhaps confusing/misleading title. I'm looking for info about news sites like MSNBC, FOX, etc etc.

That being said, very interesting question, I like it. I read the 'big 3' texts, and I read about the Bible, why it was written and the agenda (and battles) behind it. My thoughts and perspective of it changes and evolves as I continue to research it and learn about it. I'm 3/4 through The Hiram Key and it speaks a lot about the Bible. I bought Peake's Commentary because Hiram Key referenced it a lot. Do you know of some good books that I should check out regarding Abrahmic religion? This is one of my top interests, yet I know so little about it.

I'm biased, I want it (Abrahamic religion) to be good. It does do some good, but it gets a bad rap I think. The most fascinating thing in my opinion is how it shamelessly 'borrowed' pre-existing myths/stories or whatever. I love this topic a lot, but I'm going to try and stay focused on the topic I originally brought up...at least for the moment lol.

John Perkins who made phrases like "Committee of 300" famous, used, for his "inside sources", a few boxes of Executive Review, i. e. Larouche's publication. And so a lot of this gets recycled.
    His book Confessions of an Economic Hitman was fantastic, and it briefly addresses news media. Thank God I read that book when I did, it's really neat. He talks about lots of things in that book but I always remember his book when I watch the news and see crowds of people and they give a number to the crowd. Like, you can take a thousand people and make it look like 10k more or less. That was a damn good book and I've been meaning to physically buy it.

I stick to the library but important books like that I tend to buy so that I can refer to them.

I would say there is a mass formation of psychosis called "the collective West" since when the Romans wiped out the Druids. That was pure statecraft. The Caesar of the time actually took one of them as a mentor and was fascinated. After that, the Roman cult wiped out competitors for intellectual reasons, i. e. the Dark Age.
    Very interesting! Where can I learn more?

And I appreciate your input. You're a smart person who puts thought into posts, thank you for your time and have a great day.

EDIT: @Doug, no I haven't but the name rings a bell. I'll look into it, thanks
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), drneglector (25th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Mari (22nd March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Nasu (22nd March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), shaberon (25th March 2023), Tintin (25th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Following the Twitter files has been instructive, especially the most recent batch.

Although for the most part part it relates to social media, it's clear government uses numerous, obscenely-funded NGOs run by former Intel guys to do the majority of their dirty work (and to get around the law) with ALL media (and foreign 'interventions", too.).
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Nasu (25th March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), shaberon (25th March 2023), Strat (24th March 2023), Tintin (25th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,434 times in 278 posts

I have published a short book called Addicted to distraction: Psychological consequences of the modern Mass Media (2014).

It is not exactly what you asked for, being mainly focused on the psychological side - but it is written from a Christian perspective; and has the great advantage of being available free online (!), as well as in paper and kindle versions.

I have some personal experience of the Mass Media due to having published mainstream journalism in earlier years, been on current affairs radio and TV, editing a medical journal for one of the largest multinational publishers (Reed Elsevier - then being sacked by them!); and esepcially from having on two occasions (2008, 2010) been the focus of international media 'witch hunts' for what might nowadays be called anti-woke (not politically correct) offences in print.

Because of my academic specialisms (which included human evolution and intelligence) I have also had several academic friends and colleagues who have experienced similar media 'fire storms'.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th March 2023), Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), mizo (24th March 2023), Nasu (25th March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), shaberon (25th March 2023), Strat (24th March 2023), Tintin (25th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,755 times in 5,529 posts

Strat: have you read Edward Herman and Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent? That's as good a primer on how the media still works even though their text is some 4 decades old now.

Noam Chomsky has also written another much slimmer tome called: Media Control: The Spectacular Achievements of Propaganda (I haven't read this yet though I have scanned through it and at 80 or so pages looks like another useful reference source.)
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), mizo (24th March 2023), Nasu (25th March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), shaberon (25th March 2023), Strat (24th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bruce G Charlton (here)
    I have published a short book called Addicted to distraction: Psychological consequences of the modern Mass Media (2014).

It is not exactly what you asked for, being mainly focused on the psychological side - but it is written from a Christian perspective; and has the great advantage of being available free online (!), as well as in paper and kindle versions.

I have some personal experience of the Mass Media due to having published mainstream journalism in earlier years, been on current affairs radio and TV, editing a medical journal for one of the largest multinational publishers (Reed Elsevier - then being sacked by them!); and esepcially from having on two occasions (2008, 2010) been the focus of international media 'witch hunts' for what might nowadays be called anti-woke (not politically correct) offences in print.

Because of my academic specialisms (which included human evolution and intelligence) I have also had several academic friends and colleagues who have experienced similar media 'fire storms'.
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Strat: have you read Edward Herman and Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent? That's as good a primer on how the media still works even though their text is some 4 decades old now.

Noam Chomsky has also written another much slimmer tome called: Media Control: The Spectacular Achievements of Propaganda (I haven't read this yet though I have scanned through it and at 80 or so pages looks like another useful reference source.)
    Thanks guys!

Ok how about this, who are the sponsors (for lack of a better word) of the major US news outlets? I've googled this but couldn't find it. Russel Brand touched on this recently, MSNBC being owned by Comcast and others

(Click at 8:30 mark if it doesn't start there)

This would be valuable information if you're trying to debate someone who is ignorant of these facts.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), drneglector (25th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Nasu (25th March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), shaberon (25th March 2023), Tintin (25th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

This short interview might be useful:

Do you trust the media? This is SHOCKING, Operation Mockingbird is back

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

drneglector (25th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Nasu (25th March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), shaberon (25th March 2023), Strat (24th March 2023), Tintin (25th March 2023), Yoda (25th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 202 posts

This is a YouTube video of me for you. I want to help everyone and I know that everyone else is just another incarnation of God so this is ME in service to YOU. All of YOU

https://youtu.be/AZ7OE0fz-g0

Nothing changes but our perception. All this stuff is just how we perceive it. Books that have helped me;
    Celestine Prophecy, Tuesdays With Morris, The Alchemist, Conversations with God, but mostly Dr. Robert Monroe Brain Hemisphere Synchronization.

Good luck brother. I’m here everyday

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2023), Ewan (25th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Nasu (25th March 2023), pounamuknight (25th March 2023), shaberon (25th March 2023), Strat (25th March 2023), Tintin (25th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)

indeed ...
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th March 2023 at 18:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2023), Ewan (25th March 2023), Nasu (25th March 2023), shaberon (25th March 2023), Strat (25th March 2023), Tintin (25th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,078 times in 4,065 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I think we have a small miscommunication, it's my fault for writing a perhaps confusing/misleading title. I'm looking for info about news sites like MSNBC, FOX, etc etc.

Fair enough. I take it whole hog. i. e. any type of communication, with that being a current form.

I also look at precedents, such as, I believe it was Fox, winning a court case which says that truth does not have to be the basis of the news they deliver. Like they were doing it all along and got called out and then legitimized.

Shortly after 9/11 we also saw a suction of smaller media outlets into a handful of big ones, who put "politically correct" labels on everything and pulled songs like Highway to Hell off the radio because Americans were too emotionally weak to deal with it any more.

Since around that time I have taken the opposite track, basically avoid MSM altogether. The only thing I can say about it for the past several years is the dirt that gets dragged on this site and aired out. On the other hand, I was raised being trained how subliminals work on tv, which translates to going round pretty much my whole life working subliminals in every crowd. It gave me a really sharp perspective on what to cut away in terms of potential influence. That turned out to be almost everything.

Quote I'm biased, I want it (Abrahamic religion) to be good. It does do some good, but it gets a bad rap I think. The most fascinating thing in my opinion is how it shamelessly 'borrowed' pre-existing myths/stories or whatever. I love this topic a lot, but I'm going to try and stay focused on the topic I originally brought up...at least for the moment lol.

Anything about the Bible is a big button-pusher for MSM isn't it? What about Koran or Torah?? Again, this already summarizes most communications, through scribes to presses and so on, and of course a lot of information is cut away from MSM and suppressed, and it can be used for cover-ups.

If Jesus was sinless, the only possible definition was that it meant he conformed to 641 Mosaic laws.

Abraham is a pretty big umbrella, so it kind of depends what part you are getting into at the moment.

Quote His book Confessions of an Economic Hitman was fantastic, and it briefly addresses news media.

Yes most of Perkins's information is fairly accurate, it's just not necessarily completely original, and I find him to be a little sensationalistic at times.

Quote Very interesting! Where can I learn more?

Julius Caesar.

Generally, from Wiki stuff:

Following the Roman invasion of Gaul, the druid orders were suppressed by the Roman government under the 1st-century CE emperors Tiberius and Claudius, and had disappeared from the written record by the 2nd century.

Alexander Cornelius Polyhistor referred to the druids as philosophers and called their doctrine of the immortality of the soul and reincarnation or metempsychosis, "Pythagorean":

The Pythagorean doctrine prevails among the Gauls' teaching that the souls of men are immortal, and that after a fixed number of years they will enter into another body

In 1928, folklorist Donald A. Mackenzie speculated that Buddhist missionaries had been sent by the Indian king Ashoka. Caesar noted the druidic doctrine of the original ancestor of the tribe, whom he referred to as Dispater, or Father Hades.

Hutton believed that Caesar had manipulated the idea of the druids so they would appear both civilized (being learned and pious) and barbaric (performing human sacrifice) to Roman readers, thereby representing both "a society worth including in the Roman Empire" and one that required civilizing with Roman rule and values, thus justifying his wars of conquest.

And so I don't really know. I don't think there is anything "of" the Druids other than a reasonable estimate of their existence and removal. One can read Caesar and a few other historians of the era, and then question how they were biased. A lot of those classical historians were notorious for one thing or another.

I do know, if, at least the linguistics are correct, it means they descend from Pluto, which is wealth, i.e. subterranean wealth such as ores. It's not Abraham.

By the second point I mean Hypatia of Alexandria:

...in March 415 AD, she was murdered by a mob of Christians led by a lector named Peter.

Hypatia's murder shocked the empire and transformed her into a "martyr for philosophy", leading future Neoplatonists such as Damascius to become increasingly fervent in their opposition to Christianity.

So, one sees, opposition, why, due to violence from sheerly intellectual motivations, and by a certain point, Dark Age, if you just consider the fact that most Europeans were illiterate and "the media" potentially consisted of a Latin Bible.

In both examples we see Pythagoras and Plato being overwhelmed.

Those are just marking moments I use, and I would be leery of anything authoritative about the Druids. However, you could probably argue that a slice of their sub-culture was carried forward by the Bards. They don't use books. It therefor is a way to potentially preserve coded messages if you will. Live transmission. This is eventually detectable with playwrights, e. g., Chaucer.

No, I don't have in mind any single-source book that deals with this.

However, if it is correct that Chaucer is going with then-current symbolism and is revealing Venetian politics, then, this is in "Vipers of Venice", which I would argue is a pretty good look through the process of the fledgling European universities losing "Natural Science" in lieu of "Dead Souls Science".

If you push that forward in time, we will find that a simplified Calculus has been used to give us the Four Fundamental Forces, whereas Maxwell's Quarternions were approximately twenty equations and those are posted somewhere on Avalon in General Science I think. I can attach examples that are not in that book. It is not about modern MSM and it is not as old as the Abrahamic stuff, but it does show a compelling blend of manipulation and finance.
    Last edited by shaberon; 25th March 2023 at 07:22.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2023), Ewan (25th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2023), Nasu (25th March 2023), Strat (25th March 2023), Tintin (25th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 568 posts

I've become convinced, after deep research, that there is indeed a plan held by many of those in common who pull the strings in our world. And they wish us to self-destruct, to destroy ourselves perhaps to the near brink of an extinction event. They really don't care how they get it done, and have no qualms and no programs are off limits. First our emotions and intelligence and then our breathing bodies. Who they are, why they desire this - I don't know, yet. I'm still on that endless quest for the ultimate bottom-line answer, which may very well be beyond my obtaining. But I intend to keep trying.
    Evil was created by Jehovah, according to the Biblical text. But it was created in order that we may understand what righteousness is - because without something to cling to and others to refrain from, there can be no good. But the extent and depth of the current evil is something that none have ever had to face previously.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th March 2023), Strat (26th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

If my memory serves me, the 9th Mandala of the Rig Veda refers to humans as "cattle in a stall". I didn't fathom this fully until the past few years. Because in almost all cultures the written word was originally associated with spiritual truths, or was considered to be written by 'God', just seeing something in printed form lends it unusual authority. I believe that this is the source of its power over us. And then the public school system further indoctrinates us to conform to our cultural norms.

As an aside, I have no respect for Noam Chomsky, and wouldn't read anything he wrote. He is definitely controlled opposition, and I suspect he is paid for that role. I haven't trusted him since he wrote a book about 9/11 a month after that event that was some kind of tract that supported the narrative at the time.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th March 2023), onevoice (26th March 2023), Strat (26th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread