+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: The 2024 US POTUS Election

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,946 times in 3,471 posts

Default Re: The 2024 US POTUS Election

Hmmm, does Macron know that something is up with the upcoming U.S. election???

Trump will lose – Macron
    The former US president won’t get a chance to deliver on his promise to resolve the Ukrainian conflict, the French leader believes
    https://www.rt.com/news/594289-macro...p-putin-talks/

French President Emmanuel Macron has expressed doubt that his former American counterpart will be able to secure another term at the White House, when asked who could potentially mediate peace talks between Russia and Ukraine.

Macron called Moscow “an adversary,” but stopped short of declaring it an “enemy,” during an interview with France 2 and TF1 TV channels on Thursday. He once again refused to rule out the possibility of NATO deployments in Ukraine, reiterating that Paris is ready to make any “decisions necessary to prevent Russia’s victory” – and noting that he sees no opportunities for a peaceful resolution at this point.

“I am absolutely ready for discussions at any time, but we need someone sincere and peace-oriented to do that,” Macron said, adding that he hoped that the time would come one day to negotiate with a Russian president “whoever it might be.”

The interviewers wondered if former US president Donald Trump could become the person to mediate such talks, noting Macron’s reluctance to engage in direct communications with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“As far as I’m informed, I don’t think Donald Trump will become President of the United States,” the French leader claimed.

At the same time Macron said there was “nothing personal” behind his decision to refrain from dialogue with Putin. “Undoubtedly, I am the head of the state that used to talk to him more than anyone else.”

Back in January, Macron said he would deal with whoever wins the US election, claiming “I’ve always had the same philosophy, I take the leaders that people give me.”

US President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump are set for a rematch in November, with recent polls showing Trump leading his incumbent rival by between two and nine points. If voted back, Trump promised to end the Ukrainian conflict “in 24 hours” by applying pressure on stakeholders. Meanwhile Russia is voting in the 2024 election this weekend, in which President Putin faces three opponents.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2024), ClearWater (15th March 2024), mountain_jim (15th March 2024), Yoda (15th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

So I’ve just ploughed through eight pages of establishment stooges (still feeling nauseous) in the vain hope that someone might have posted something regarding Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai; dubbed by David Icke.com as The Invisible Independent US Presidential Candidate The Establishment DOES NOT WANT You to Know About.

Here are a couple of videos on the guy too.

He is touting himself as the first openly anti-Zionist presidential candidate and, given the U.S-backed genocide we are all witnessing at the moment, not to mention the deep revulsion it is generating towards the Zionist entity across the planet, it may well be his “trump” card, if you’ll pardon the pun, assuming that the shadow-banning and censoring of his campaign can be overcome.

I’m paraphrasing, but in essence, he is saying that the Zionist tendencies of any given candidate is the real litmus test that should get everyone's spidey-senses tingling. Bobby, Donny, Joe, literally everyone except him are beholden to AIPAC and the Zionist mega-donors. Bobby may well have written a bestseller (yes, I bought the book too!) about Fauci's crimes, but is Fauci locked up? No more than Hilary is locked up after what ole' Donny boy campaigned on.......say no more.

The apocalypse is upon us......and by that I'm referring to the more esoteric meaning of the word, namely revealing, whereby all of these characters reveal their true nature. Bobby described the Palestinians as "the most pampered people on the planet". Seriously, Bobby? Seriously?

It's time people recognise him for who he truly is and not be fooled by his positive actions through C19. Remember that back then, he was calling for strict lockdowns and today remains totally in lockstep with the global warming agenda.

Be careful what you wish for, America.

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2024), ClearWater (16th March 2024), Kryztian (17th March 2024), Michel Leclerc (3rd April 2024), Satori (15th March 2024), Yoda (16th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,390 times in 8,337 posts

The NEWSPASTE Podcast - Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai - Every Swarm is Sacred
    2 hour 11 minutes - Posted Feb 1, 2024

SHOW NOTES
    On this episode of the NEWSPASTE Podcast, @JohnnyVedmore speaks with presidential candidate Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai about system science, the Swarm, and "Booby F-ing Kennedy."

Expect strong language in this episode of the NEWSPASTE Podcast. Dr. Shiva does not hold back his disdain for Trump, Tucker Carlson, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. or those who work with them. Prepare to learn about what Dr. Shiva has termed "the Swarm", which is an intuitive way to see how the media, politics, business and influencers rely on a system which keeps them on top, and regular folks in chains.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Akasha (16th March 2024), Bill Ryan (16th March 2024), ClearWater (16th March 2024), Yoda (16th March 2024)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Listen very carefully to the names he is calling out such as Whitney Webb, Russell Brand, Del Bigtree et al. It may be uncomfortable; that's the rub about growth.
    Last edited by Akasha; 16th March 2024 at 11:18.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2024), ClearWater (16th March 2024), norman (16th March 2024), Yoda (16th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

As we are doing a bit of deconstruction of the swarm paradigm ( ahead of returning to "Trump or bust" ?), I'd like to introduce people to "The Union of the Unwanted". A fortnightly podcast that is different every time, depending on who shows up for it.

The general format is that a bunch of podcasters who have their own shows get together for a group love-in ( sometimes sparks fly too ).

The recent one has a significant portion of it about the madness of voting for people who never change anything. Unlike Shiva, their language is non scientific.

Union of the Unwanted - 84 - Cash, Culture And Violence
    2 hour 8 minutes - Posted Mar 5, 2024

The video version is only available at Rokfin. If you are a member ( I'm not ) you can watch it here:

https://www.rokfin.com/stream/45955/...-Strange-Times
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

https://x.com/ByronDonalds/status/17...861554663?s=20

🚨FAKE NEWS ALERT🚨

TODAY: Biden again pushed a debunked "bleach" hoax.

THIS WEEK: Biden & the media pushed further incendiary lies & even created a new "bloodbath" hoax.

Biden's policy agenda has been a FAILURE of HISTORIC proportions.

All he has left are these BRAZEN LIES.

— Byron Donalds (@ByronDonalds) March 23, 2024
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2024), jaybee (26th March 2024), Yoda (23rd March 2024)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Since I signed the petition for Assange initiated by RFK jr...I've been getting his campaign emails and this one (25th March) tells of an important announcement scheduled to happen today ---- where he makes public his running mate and potential VP if he manages to win the election -

It says...

Quote You’ve probably heard by now that I’m about to announce my running mate, the person who will stand by my side as Vice President.

Despite some misinformation circulating in the press, rest assured that I will set the record straight tomorrow in Oakland.

I am thrilled to introduce this remarkable individual who will not only serve as my partner in governance but will also embody the qualities needed to lead our great nation.

While I cannot tell you who it is right now, I can confidently say that they are the perfect companion to navigate the challenges ahead. And I’ll give you another hint: this announcement is really going to shake up the political establishment.

I’d love for you to join me in Oakland to welcome this dynamic person into our campaign.
    Will it be Tulsi Gabbard...?

I just watched a excellent interview she did with Tucker and Tucker referred to her as the potential VP.... he brought up Trump near the end and she answered in a way that didn't discount it as a opening for her to help and serve her country - but she steered around the question - she wasn't asked about Kennedy - which was a bit telling I think - and even though I (from across the Pond) have supported Trump since 2016 .... I have to say that IMO Kennedy + Gabbard is a Dream Team - as things stand in US politics today with an election looming -

Is the Kennedy / Gabbard combo MORE of a threat to the... 'woke, warmongering, elite' ...(Tulsi's words in the Tucker interview -)....than Trump, who - although he deserves the top job again after being cheated out of a second term - carries a lot of baggage now because of the massive and unrelenting PSYOP against him - ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to the Tucker / Tulsi interview on X in mountain_jim's post here...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1606451

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2024), ClearWater (26th March 2024), mountain_jim (26th March 2024), Yoda (27th March 2024)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote Will it be Tulsi Gabbard...?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-they-have-him

RFK Jr Picks Nicole Shanahan As VP, May Seek Libertarian Nomination

BY TYLER DURDEN
    TUESDAY, MAR 26, 2024 - 11:05 AM
    The Wall Street Journal reports that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has picked Nicole Shanahan, a California-based attorney who was previously married to Google co-founder Sergey Brin, as his running mate for his long-shot presidential bid, according to people familiar with the decision.

Shanahan, 38, also runs a foundation focused on reproductive rights, criminal justice and the environment.

Before backing Kennedy’s independent bid, Shanahan had previously been a donor to Democratic campaigns, including supporting Joe Biden’s election in 2020.

RFK Jr Picks Nicole Shanahan As VP, May Seek Libertarian Nomination
    Tyler Durden's Photo
    BY TYLER DURDEN
    TUESDAY, MAR 26, 2024 - 11:05 AM
    The Wall Street Journal reports that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has picked Nicole Shanahan, a California-based attorney who was previously married to Google co-founder Sergey Brin, as his running mate for his long-shot presidential bid, according to people familiar with the decision.

Shanahan, 38, also runs a foundation focused on reproductive rights, criminal justice and the environment.

Before backing Kennedy’s independent bid, Shanahan had previously been a donor to Democratic campaigns, including supporting Joe Biden’s election in 2020.

Kennedy was slated to announce his choice Tuesday in Oakland, Calif., where Shanahan grew up.

Shanahan, a political novice, was thrust into the spotlight over her public split with Brin amid a brief alleged affair she had with Elon Musk in 2021 that ruptured the billionaires’ long friendship, The Wall Street Journal reported.

After the article published, Musk denied the allegations and Shanahan later followed suit.

It isn’t clear yet whether Shanahan plans to assist by tapping into her own wealth.

The Kennedy campaign declined to comment.

Shanahan didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Ahead of the announcement, Kennedy’s campaign manager confirmed on X that Shanahan was under consideration, along with several others including New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Mike Rowe, host of Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs.

Meanwhile, lured by the promise of turnkey ballot access across the country, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr is seriously considering a run to win the Libertarian Party presidential nomination. However, his stance on the Israel-Gaza war and other issues could make his candidacy a tough sell with non-interventionist libertarians.

Navigating the varied and complex patchwork of state ballot-access qualifying rules is one of the most grueling and expensive impediments to anyone seeking to challenge America's two-party duopoly -- to say nothing of the legal challenges filed by the Republican and Democratic parties along the way. So far, reports Politico, Kennedy's backers say they've cleared the key hurdles in just eight states. Meanwhile, it's already pretty much a given that the Libertarian Party will be on the ballot in all 50.

The top ticket will be selected by delegates at the party's national convention in Washington DC over Memorial Day weekend. Selected by state conventions, those delegates are free to vote for whomever they like at the national convention.

< more at link >

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2024), ClearWater (26th March 2024), Kryztian (27th March 2024), onawah (8th April 2024), pounamuknight (31st March 2024), Yoda (27th March 2024)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

https://x.com/catturd2/status/1774166031449133138?s=20

Barack Obama

@BarackObama
    ·
    51m
    From record-breaking job growth to expanding health care coverage, @JoeBiden has spent each and every day working on behalf of the American people. I can’t say the same about the guy running against him.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2024), Yoda (30th March 2024)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

https://x.com/WarClandestine/status/...683916186?s=20

Clandestine
    @WarClandestine
    Idk about you all, but I am in “hunker down” mode.

The lines in the sand are drawn. The stakes are as high as they can be.

Either Trump wins, and we start cleaning up the mess. Or the Deep State win, the Orwellian dystopia carries on, and full-scale WW3 is on deck.

It’s only a matter of if our country makes it January 2025, and if Trump is able to outperform the steal. Nothing else really matters. No changes can be made until we get the psychos out of office.

We are in a race against the clock. The only thing we can do, is wake up as many normies as possible, and prepare for the worst.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 4th April 2024 at 14:08.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2024), Yoda (4th April 2024)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

https://x.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1775951120847749536

Trump Statement - They’re Trying to Bring Back Lockdowns - We Will Not Comply!

“The left wing lunatics are trying very hard to bring back Covid lockdowns and mandates with their sudden fear-mongering about the new variants that are coming.

Gee Whiz, you know what else is coming? An election. 😂

They want to restart the Covid hysteria so they can justify more lockdowns, more censorship, more illegal drop boxes, more mail-in ballots & trillions of dollars in payoffs to their political Allies heading into the 2024 election— that sound familiar?

These are bad & sick people we’re dealing with, but to every Covid tyrant who wants to take away our freedom, hear these words…

WE WILL NOT COMPLY!
    So don’t even think about it.

We will not shut down our schools!
    We will not accept your lockdowns!
    We will not abide by your mask mandates!
    We will not tolerate your vaccine mandates!

They’re trying to steal the 2024 election…. even if they try and bring back Covid… they will FAIL because we will not let it happen!

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3at9qa

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (5th April 2024), ClearWater (6th April 2024), Yoda (5th April 2024)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

https://x.com/DanScavino/status/1777173597754110312

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2024), ClearWater (8th April 2024), Yoda (8th April 2024)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

What I want to know is, why would the Biden regime want to tie it's own hands during the election period ?

Biden Regime Seeks to Change ‘Insurrection Act’ Ahead of Expected Domestic Unrest Over 2024 Election
    By thepoliticsbrief - April 9, 2024

https://thepoliticsbrief.com/biden-r...2024-election/

The Biden administration is quietly seeking to reform a 19th century law known as the Insurrection Act amid rising fears of domestic unrest before and during the 2024 election.

The Insurrection Act, passed in 1807 and amended during the Civil War and in its immediate aftermath, suddenly became a talking point amid media claims that former President Donald Trump mulled invoking it to quell mass rioting that swept the nation in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death during a resisted arrest in 2020.

There were also opposition media concerns that Trump would invoke it during the contested 2020 election, because he might federalize the National Guard and call on the military to help lead what critics referred to as an “insurrection” on January 6, 2021.

The Insurrection Act authorizes the president to deploy U.S. military and federalize the National Guard to suppress domestic unrest.

On Monday, a bipartisan group called by the American Law Institute and led by former Obama White House Counsel Bob Bauer and former George W. Bush administration Assistant Attorney General Jack Goldsmith released a set of “Principles for Insurrection Act Reform.”

The panel of legal experts recommended changes to the federal law that allows the president to deploy troops on U.S. soil “in cases of insurrections.”

The principles propose that the Insurrection Act be revised to clarify that the president cannot deploy military troops until “the violence [is] such that it overwhelms the capacity of federal, state, and local authorities to protect public safety and security.”

It also recommends Congress to enact reporting and consultation procedures, as well as time limits, for presidential deployments under the act, such as:
    • Requiring the president to report to Congress, within 24 hours of deployment, on the need to invoke the Insurrection Act and on consultations held with state authorities.
    • Limiting the president’s authority to deploy troops under the act to a maximum of 30 days absent renewed congressional authorization.
    • Establishing a fast-track procedure for Congress to vote on renewal of presidential authority under the act.

Prior contact with the governor is required before sending soldiers into any state.

The Brookings Institute in 2022 posted a lengthy critique of the Insurrection Act and why it poses a threat to Americans.
    The Insurrection Act needs a major overhaul. Originally enacted in 1792, the law grants the president the authority to deploy the U.S. military domestically and use it against Americans under certain conditions. While there are rare circumstances in which such authority might be necessary, the law, which has not been meaningfully updated in over 150 years, is dangerously overbroad and ripe for abuse.
    The left-wing think tank defines the authority of the Insurrection Act in a time of “crisis.”
    Invoking the Insurrection Act temporarily suspends the Posse Comitatus rule and allows the president to deploy the military to assist civilian authorities with law enforcement. That might involve soldiers doing anything from enforcing a federal court order to suppressing an uprising against the government. Of course, not every domestic use of the military involves law enforcement activity. Other laws, such as the Stafford Act, allow the military to be used to respond to natural disasters, public health crises, and other similar events without waiving the restrictions of the Posse Comitatus Act.

In theory, the Insurrection Act should be used only in a crisis that is truly beyond the capacity of civilian authorities to manage. However, the Insurrection Act fails to adequately define or limit when it may be used and instead gives the president significant power to decide when and where to deploy U.S. military forces domestically.
    The think tank states that “Section 251 allows the president to deploy troops if a state’s legislature (or governor if the legislature is unavailable) requests federal aid to suppress an insurrection in that state. This provision is the oldest part of the law, and the one that has most often been invoked.”

And there is also Section 252, which permits deployment in order to “enforce the laws” of the United States or to “suppress rebellion” whenever “unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion” make it “impracticable” to enforce federal law in that state by the “ordinary course of judicial proceedings.”

There is additionally a Section 253, which allows the president to use the military in a state to suppress “any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy” that “so hinders the execution of the laws” that part of the state’s inhabitants are deprived of a constitutional right and state authorities are unable or unwilling to protect that right.

Section 253 also permits the president to deploy troops to suppress “any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy” in a state that “opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.”

“This provision is so bafflingly broad that it cannot possibly mean what it says, or else it authorizes the president to use the military against any two people conspiring to break federal law,” Brookings notes.

The American Law Institute in a press release explained why there is a pressing need to reform the law.

“Revising the Insurrection Act in these respects will address the major concerns with the statute,” Goldsmith said in a news release by The American Law Institute. “The principles suggest specific, common-sense reforms and are designed to allow members of both parties to find common ground. At the same time, these modest and reasonable changes would be historic — providing necessary checks and balances where none currently exist before they are ever needed.”

“There is agreement on both sides of the aisle that the Insurrection Act gives any president too much unchecked power,” he added. “The Principles for Insurrection Act Reform proposes a set of core standards to guide constitutionally sound, bipartisan reform that aims to address the Act’s flaws while reflecting the need for U.S. armed forces to remain available in extreme cases to respond to domestic threats.”

National Security Council legal adviser John Eisenberg, who served in the Trump administration, also explained why reforming the act is crucial.

“This is something of great importance regardless of what party you are in because, obviously, it is an area that can be abused,” Eisenberg said. “If the triggers, for example, are too vague, the risk is that it can be used in circumstances that do not really warrant it. So, it is important to tighten up the language to reduce that risk.”

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), mountain_jim (10th April 2024), Tintin (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

27. Link to Post #154
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,755 times in 5,529 posts

O'Keefe Media Group continues undercover..............

The Obama-Clinton axis of evil confirmation won't surprise anyone here but it's still interesting to have it stated openly

Meet...........Tyler Robinson...........

(More on Jeff Zients here via Wiki)
    -------------------------------
    BREAKING: O’Keefe Media Uncovers who is really running the White House. Undercover cameras catch Special Advisor @SBAgov call former @facebook Board Member @WHCOS

@ZientsJeff27574

“the second most powerful person in Washington” where “whatever this guy says, it’s what the President says.” Asked by OMG’s American Swiper Citizen Journalist “is Jeff [Zeints] more powerful than Kamala,” Robinson confirms “Yeah.”
    @VP @KamalaHarris

. Robinson also states that
    @BarackObama and @HillaryClinton are still involved behind the scenes at the White House.

Tyler Robinson, Special Advisor to the Chief of Staff of Administrator
    @SBAIsabel
    Guzman, details how
    @WhiteHouse
    directs
    @SBAIsabel
    Guzman to campaign for
    @POTUS
    so constantly that “[Guzman] is the most traveled member of the cabinet. Like pretty much every week.” Under the guise of talking to small business owners, Guzman travels across the country to help elect Democrats – especially swing state Democrats like
    @SenatorTester

: “The White House was like, yes, go. Invite Senator Tester. Don’t invite the other Senator because he’s a Republican. And don’t invite the two members of Congress because they’re Republicans.” Such actions may be considered potential violations of the Hatch Act, which restricts federal employees from taking an active part in partisan political management and forbids them from campaigning for or against candidates.

Robinson says Guzman acts “as a spokesperson for Biden” as “...we try to visit with a member of Congress if they’re a Democrat…Just because then we can help them get re-elected as well.”
    @US_OSC

@JudicialWatch
    Source: https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...87148527579215

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), ClearWater (Yesterday), Kryztian (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8