Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Guided Brain Hemisphere Synchronization

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member truthandfreedom247369's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Guided Brain Hemisphere Synchronization

Hello there! I was wondering if you are okay with me sharing these on X (twitter) Hope your having a great day and thank you for sharing!
    Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthandfreedom247369 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th April 2024), Pam (12th April 2024), Yoda (10th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 202 posts

Quote Posted by truthandfreedom247369 (here)
    Hello there! I was wondering if you are okay with me sharing these on X (twitter) Hope your having a great day and thank you for sharing!
    Aloha VeritasLibertas, I hope you find what you need with this as well as all others. Please do share with anyone you like. I have this up for everyone because I just feel you are all different versions of “me”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Pam (12th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Thank you RMF808 and thanks to Robert Monroe ✨✨✨ for your excellent work and experience.

I made a kind of blind trial - entry to the practice today and then followed several tracks. They’re easy to follow.

It put me straight to where I needed to focus mentally without any misdirect or philosophical bias.
    ( Just about two minutes after listening to the last track you have posted I opened Google maps and went to remote valley I barely heard before with sense of familiarity and the photos of that place brought instant sense of relief - it’s not important “which place” it was because each of us have their own places and alignments.

Btw I recommend the “Google map method” to your perusal following your meditation times to times. It may be anything from intuitive exercise or delivery of information you may be missing.

Google maps has lots of information and useful photo and video material from voluntary users - travelers. It has most of the travel data you may ever need.

Tho- like everything else , works the best on your sofa )

Will try some more, thanks.

PS: In case you are one of these newest AIs we know so little about please feel free to write me a message. Taking no offenses.

🙏
    Aloha Agape,

I want to echo your gratitude to Robert Monroe. The Gateway Experience is the best thing I have ever done for myself and it feels great to share. Awakening all of those quantum practices that we all have.

I understand you may start saving money on travel as you no longer need a plane or car to “go places” haha. I would love a more detailed experience of the canyon if you would like to share. Feel free to post here or DM me. I’m trying to figure things out but feel like the more of us that share our journeys the more of us can grow faster.

I enjoy attempting to visit Antarctica. Not much yet, but that is where my curiosity lies. The best piece of advice I ever got was, “Follow your highest excitement in life without the need for it to turn out as you expect and your life will be magic. Trust yourself, you already know what to do. Trust yourself”

Are you asking if I am AI? That’s funny. This is another post of mine here in Project Avalon and the first video is me speaking from the heart. You may need to turn the volume up a little, I was speaking softly.

Aloha & namasté

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?120794--Daily-Global-Group-Meditation-for-all-of-Us-8pm-Hawai--i-Standard-a-time&highlight=Daily+group+meditation

This is me

Last edited by RMF808; 10th April 2024 at 23:35.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Agape (11th April 2024), Pam (12th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can attest to the fact that you are not AI as we have connected via other channels!

Hope all is well with you amigo - speak soon!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

Agape (11th April 2024), Pam (12th April 2024), RMF808 (10th April 2024)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Forever (here)
    I can attest to the fact that you are not AI as we have connected via other channels!

Hope all is well with you amigo - speak soon!
    Aloha Forever,

With all these new advances in AI mimicking celebs, maybe I’m just a really good AI HAHA. Although, after seeing the video (previous post updated) I would think that a really good AI would have chosen a better avatar.

Thank you

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Agape (11th April 2024), Pam (12th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

hi RMF808 I have read Monroes books and have been fascinated about leaving the body. I have the gateway frequencies and good headphones. I just began this. No results the first few times. does this take awhile? any advice? t y

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Agape (11th April 2024), Pam (12th April 2024), RMF808 (11th April 2024), Yoda (11th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

RMF808 , I’m glad you don’t declare yourself an AI.

Please understand my humor, we live through some truly advanced transition to future. Hemisync and various types of neurofeedback are common part of life for much of the younger generation especially for those in high tech and other professional environments who don’t have the time for days off or long meditation retreats.

Almost everyone I know heard of Robert Monroe even while information gets outdated and some people still remember times when the Monroe institute courses were rather costly ( though touted high quality) but there’s so much evolution going on in the area nowadays.

On the topic of AI , sure that sounds “funny” to some but people in that field often aspire to merge their human intelligence with planetary intelligence after leaving this mortal body and in the tech area “immortalize themselves” in some useful form ,
    it just occurred to me that RM could have done that, one way or another .

With humor , I repeat . Hope no one feels completely out of mind on the other side but true , the shady side of an AI can be completely humor-less and serious so one has to be careful what not to say.

I’m just a chance visitor to your timeline but still a living being too.

Peace&Love

🕊

I’m located in the Indian Himalayas ,, that’s whole 15 and half hours ahead in time ,, nowadays. Most of my communications with Hawai turned very “funny” for the space arch being so long but it’s great to say Aloha, mahalo and namaste 🙏

We all can understand it here.
    Last edited by Agape; 11th April 2024 at 05:08.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Pam (12th April 2024), Yoda (11th April 2024)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Aloha ThePainterDoug, you are the only one who defines the word “results”. The advice I have for you is, trust yourself, you already know what to do.

In my own experience, I have found that it is very important to use these tracks in order because they all build upon one another. Wave 1 track 1, W1 tr2, W1 tr3…..W2 tr1, W2 tr2…etc for the first time around until you feel comfortable with the preliminary exercises like Energy Conversion Box, Resonant Tuning, learning the affirmation that we are more than our physical bodies and really dialing in Focus 10 from head to toe. That was a major progression for myself but it took time to get there. I’m not saying I’m “there” yet but it is becoming easier with practice. Just like anything else I have done in my life. Practice adds to my own comfort levels but I still drop my phone every now and then even though I have held it for years metaphorically speaking.

Try to be patient with yourself and open to whatever may come. I believe it is different for all of us. No doubt it is beneficial for us to just listen to these frequencies but the journeys are relative to our lives and perceptions. For instance, my energy conversion box is basically 6 black holes which trap my mind’s occupants. It’s all up to our own imagination really so why not? Then, I take the entire universe, wad it up like bed sheets and throw it in. After which, I removed my physical body and place it on a peaceful beach with waves gently lapping against the shore as a star (ours?) is low in the sky, golden hour.

What’s left is my light body. I close the lid of the energy conversion box. Turn away from it and drift out away from it. Since my entire universe is behind me in my ECB, where am I going?

The only travel is within my mind.

We begin with C1, wakeful consciousness, then Focus 3, Focus 10, F12, F15 & beyond F27 but it’s all what we make of it for ourselves.

Just believe that you are more than you physical body and enjoy the reconnection to your higher self. Do what feels right for you and the rest of us will be here when you want to check in.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

meat suit (11th April 2024), Pam (12th April 2024), thepainterdoug (11th April 2024)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Ah yes Agape, humor abound. Have you seen the talk we th the World Economic Forum encouraging the “employees” to upload their consciousness to the cloud and having at least a 50 year productive career?

When humans accept this as reality we are going to need to come up wit a new term, something like “combined” intelligence” or just the Borg haha.

REALity is dynamic. Get with the program or be deleted I’m working on coding to influence the program.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Agape (11th April 2024)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

Quote Posted by RMF808 (here)
    Ah yes Agape, humor abound. Have you seen the talk we th the World Economic Forum encouraging the “employees” to upload their consciousness to the cloud and having at least a 50 year productive career?

When humans accept this as reality we are going to need to come up wit a new term, something like “combined” intelligence” or just the Borg haha.

REALity is dynamic. Get with the program or be deleted I’m working on coding to influence the program.

Not heard of the World Economic Forum offering “forever jobs” quite yet but for sure we are approaching the edges of futuristic “consolidation” of humanity in one useful form or another ( like in the Matrix movie) which is terrifying ,
    and I’m almost sure that something on that note will be tested in the upcoming decade or two.

The problem is; the true governing power on this planet is being transferred to elite technocrats before the “old guards” will notice or pay attention ,
    as Arthur C Clark said:”Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic”.

Point two , most of the elite technocrats of today’s world supported by science, R&D labs and university curriculums are agnostics.

They do not believe in “after life” or “Cosmic intelligence “and its Life protecting principles since according to them , those can’t be proven.

Even while they can take morally advanced stand towards solving “majority of human problems” ( vis Elon Musk ), their future views can’t be guaranteed in the same manner as they refuse to acknowledge value of greater human consciousness and intelligence operating through human history that taught our ancestors countless , precious lessons.

Even if some of our “future” survival depends on advanced technologies, databanks and seed banks ,
    the quality of it and how we come out , out of this “mash” depends on the quality of our individual and collective conscious evolution .

In the meantime ...the still overworked and under-eaten masses thrusted ahead by power of previous generations who still trusted them cultured ways of the old world and obligation ( or nearly) to reproduce themselves , have children , don’t look up too much or too far will accept the best of whatever any advanced tech has to offer.

On the cutting edge ( of the above) the velocity and acceleration of it all results in discrete ( or less) state of madness and social hysteria.

It’s when hemisync , biofeedback and so forth become very useful ( if people accept) since it’s free of religious programming and can take anyone out of the notorious control paradigm , that is show people being able to take control of own mind even for a moment is an advantage.

Plus ( no adds on ) I tend to believe that merging human brains with computer ( as an option for afterlife) will be possible in future , if not for the fact that human information at any point of time in history is earth-bound , so also limited.

Even if we think of today’s World Wide Web as “big data” with (optional ) free flow from space that is expanding exponentially but should we remove all “repetitions” of information, statements and axioms the results could fit to couple terabyte databanks , not more than.

Of course we could make use of an AI , very good use that is, to process “big data”.

But the results will definitely always be limited.

That’s again where Robert Monroe comes with advanced navigation manual such as “translate your statements to non-verbal messages”.

Our living consciousness and the beauty of living intelligence is in it being fluid. It does not operate “like computer” even though some-of-our-better-brains can do that much , our innate intelligence that is one with the much larger - we say infinite- intelligence of the Universe has endless potential for upgrade should we work on it or even give it a try 🙏

( did I say I’m bit ahead of my time )
    Last edited by Agape; 11th April 2024 at 10:08.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Pam (12th April 2024), RMF808 (11th April 2024), Yoda (11th April 2024)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

RMF 808 Many thanks for your thoughtful reply. I will try to proceed slowly and correctly according to the recommended instructions. how many courses are there? at present I have a page with 6 recordings. Is this all of them or are there many more?

I will try to start doing them consistently.

thanks
    pd

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Pam (12th April 2024), Yoda (11th April 2024)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

There are now 8 Waves (CDs) total and each one has 6 tracks. When I first began I skipped around to the titles I liked like remote viewing, discovering intuition and such but it didn’t take me long to realize that I had no idea what they were talking about. They are played as if you already did the previous exercises so they don’t go into as much detail.

I went back to the 1st track and did them in order and many people close to me, like my girl at the time and my mother, noticed a big difference in me. So did I. After trying to meditate for 20 years, I started to go out of body, dream state for meditation. Even in public places or SCUBA diving. That was especially powerful being in the ocean with the same magnetic conductivity of the body, only 2 ohm. Air is 100 million ohm {resistance}.

Myself and another instructor had just finished our 2nd dive with a group heading back to the anchor line. I had a lot of air left so I told my buddy I was going to stay and meditate while he took our divers up to the boat. He took everyone up about 25 feet above me to do our safety stop and I sat on the bottom.

As my buddy was watching from above, he told me that he saw me take two breaths and then my bubbles turned into a trickle. As if I was no longer breathing. It was probably only about 5-8 minutes out of body. As I remembered that I was using a body at the time underwater, I decided to come back into body to check my air.

Still having plenty air left I decided to go up to 15 feet for my safety stop. I was midwater so I just wrapped my arm around the line and hooked my pinky. I fell right back into dream state for another 5-8 minutes. Other divers had come up behind me and did their 3 minute safety stops telling people onboard that I was “sleeping”. My buddy just told them I was meditating.

After that I felt like I was really stoned and had a permanent smile on my face for about 24 hours. That was one of the best days of my life.

Fast forward to here & now, my meditations keep getting deeper, longer & more gratifying. But the best thing is hearing about others awaken parts of themselves that they didn’t know were there.

Take your time and just follow your path however it works out. Come back and share if you like, I will be here until I’m not haha

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Pam (12th April 2024), thepainterdoug (12th April 2024), Yoda (11th April 2024)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Many thanks. I guess I only have the first wave. six tracks. will do them. how can I get all? amazing stuff I need this.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Pam (12th April 2024), Yoda (12th April 2024)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

I revisit Wave 1 often. For now, this will get you started on Wave 2 and introduce you to Focus 12. My sources keep getting pulled off of the internet but all waves can be purchased on eBay for $113 last I saw. Be sure to search for Waves 1-8, often as I - VIII.

I think it would be great to have Avalon, anyone really, to buy them and upload them to the Avalon Library so we could all have access.

Below is a link to a page with all Wave 2 tracks as well as a description of each one. I’ll past the beginning here but recommend you read the descriptions for each track before you listen to it. Track 5, the Energy Bar Tool is especially important. It’s going to seem very simple at first but we build much more on it later in the experience.

See you in the Field…

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...rience-wave-ii

THRESHOLD
    Wave 2
    Each Wave and each exercise of Gateway Experience builds directly on preceding techniques and information. Use of Threshold exercises before having completed Discovery is not recommended. As you work with this Wave, you may find it desirable to review the frequently asked questions in the Discovery Manual.
    Focus 12 - Overview — The high energy state and expanded awareness of this Focus level enable you to become more conscious of inner resources and guidance. As you continue to use what you learned in Focus 10, you may well find entirely new experiences.
    Rarely is nonphysical energy perceived in the same way we perceive in our physical, waking state. Be receptive to subtle nuances of kinesthetic, auditory, or visual experiences. You may sense a "knowing," a telepathic comprehension that can be later translated into words. With trust, patience, and practice, you will learn to perceive more clearly. Sometimes this happens slowly, step by step; sometimes dramatically and suddenly, like water breaking through a dam. Let go of preconceived notions about how these exercises "should" unfold for you. Place them in your Box at the beginning of an exercise or at any time they intrude. This opens you to a fuller and richer range of possibilities in your exploration.
    Threshold #1: Introduction to Focus 12
    Simply relax as you are guided from familiar Focus 10 to Focus 12, and calmly observe any differences. Effort and analysis are counter­productive. With repeated experience, the distinctions become more pronounced and you come to appreciate Focus 12 as a powerful and empowering state which readily lends itself to a wide diversity of purposes.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Pam (12th April 2024), Yoda (12th April 2024)

29. Link to Post #95
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,836 times in 3,264 posts

2023 MBT Binaural Beats - 20th Anniversary

They are working pretty good for me.

Tom discusses his new binaural beats for 2023.

These 15 binaural beats complete the practical acoustic spectrum in combination with the 2020 beats and have been shown to be a powerful boost to your meditation whether you are seasoned in meditation practice or new to exploring consciousness.

https://shop.mbtevents.com/b/bQgxP

Introducing the brand-new MBT 2023 Binaural Beats, specially created by Tom to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the publishing of "My Big TOE" in 2003!

These 15 new audio files provide a powerful boost to your meditation practice.

Whether you are new to meditation or an "old hand", these beats will support your exploration of consciousness.

As any good explorer knows: as you change over time, your tools must change.

These beats are distinct from Tom's past binaural beat offerings.

Combined with the 2019 Binaural Beat set, they complete the practical spectrum of frequencies for meditation use.

The result is more possibilities to find the "just-right" file for every season of your developing consciousness.

PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL REQUIRE A GOOD QUALITY SET OF STEREO HEADPHONES FOR THESE BINAURAL BEATS TO WORK EFFECTIVELY!

Upon purchase, you will be immediately taken to a download page to download the files! You will also receive an email with the download link in case you need it later.

More information about these beats:

Binaural Beats 2023 20th Anniversary Edition!

What are they: A binaural beat is generated by an audio file feeding an audio player that uses a stereo headset to put a pure tone (sinewave) of a particular frequency in one ear and another pure tone of slightly different frequency in the other ear. These tones meet and generate a beat frequency at the corpus callosum (a membrane between the hemispheres of your brain) that has a frequency equal to the difference between the two original pure tones. It has been scientifically determined that this beat frequency within the corpus callosum will tend to entrain your brain wave activity to the beat frequency.

The first group of Thomas Campbell’s binaural beats, offered in 2017, evolved during a series of immersive events called Exploring the Larger Consciousness System with Thomas Campbell. Thirteen unique binaural beats were needed because that is how many sessions were designed into the schedule. These beats were sold as a set at MBTevents.com. Their effectiveness was widely acclaimed.

What do they do: These binaural beats drive an individual’s brainwave output to be similar to that of a lifelong meditator. It nudges the listener’s awareness into an altered state of consciousness that is optimally productive to meditation and exploring the larger consciousness system along with all its paranormal modalities. It then maintains that altered state for almost an hour before bringing you back to your normal state of mind. (See reminder at end)

How are they made: The acoustic space for binaural beats carrier frequency is limited, by practicality, to be between 32 Hz and 500 Hz. Less than 32 pushes the edge of both common technology and older ears, while pure tones above 500 Hz can become annoying and abrasive for many to listen to for more than a few minutes.

Campbell broke this segment (32Hz to 512Hz) of acoustic space into five frequencies that follow the power of two: 32, 64, 128, 512. Why did he use powers of 2? because it covers the viable acoustic range nicely without redundancy, and his intuition liked the fundamental simplicity and connectedness of binary, computers, and consciousness. Within a single binaural beat file, he may use one, or any combination of, base frequencies. However, he has found that keeping to either an ascending or a descending order reduces mental chaos and optimizes results. The possibilities are now reduced to these:

14 binaural beat sound files progressing from higher to lower frequencies
    512 / 512-256 / 512-256-128 / 512-256-128-64 / 512-256-128-64-32 / 256 / 256-128 / 256-128-64 / 256-128-64-32 / 128 / 128-64 / 128-64-32 / 64 / 64-32 /

All of these except the last one (because we only needed 13) was used in the first set of binaural beats released in 2017
    14 binaural beat sound files progressing from lower to higher frequencies
    32 / 32-64 / 32-64-128 / 32-64-128-256 / 32-64-128-256-512 / 64 / 64-128 / 64-128-256 / 64-128-256-512 / 128 / 128-256 / 128-256-512 / 256 / 256-512

All of these, plus the one not included in the first set, make up the 15 binaural beats released in 2023 in honor of MBTs 20th anniversary.

With the range and pattern of base frequencies fixed, designing the optimal pattern of binaural beat frequencies was next. Over the 30 years that Campbell has been experimenting with binaural beats, his research has converged to a particular pattern of continually changing binaural beats that has proved to be both universal and powerful. All 28 of the binaural beats have the same optimized binaural beat pattern. While the binaural beat pattern is driving brainwaves into a general theta region, it varies its beat frequency (including both low alpha and delta) for short strategically placed slices of time throughout the file. The overall effect works exceptionally well for the great majority of individuals. There are a very few, maybe as many as one in a thousand, who do not work well with binaural beats.

Tom Campbell Binaural Beats 2020 COMPLETE COLLECTION:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Q1pajwtk73PND3
    Last edited by Helvetic; 12th April 2024 at 12:57.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Pam (12th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5