Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Guided Brain Hemisphere Synchronization

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Guided Brain Hemisphere Synchronization

Aloha everyone,

The Gateway Experience

Congratulations!! You are embarking on an exciting and rewarding adventure. You are about to discover your ability to perceive, direct, and control your life in ways you never imagined possible. The Hemi-Sync process provides the tools. You supply the action.

Hemi-Sync® is a patented audio technology developed through 40 years of researching the influence of sound on human capabilities. Complex blends of Hemi-Sync sound frequencies facilitate different states of consciousness as you proceed through the Gateway Experience. There are no subliminal messages. You are in control.

Cultivate openness - Approach each exercise without expectations. Open yourself to the same childlike sense of wonder that characterized your first explorations of the physical world. Many people find it helpful to hold relaxation as their only goal, allowing them to notice and value subtle shifts in consciousness. Maintain awareness of your experience without judging and remember that you may perceive in different ways. Pay attention to kinesthetic sensations such as motion, tingling, or pulsing in your physical body. You may "see" lifelike or symbolic images in your mind's eye.

Auditory perceptions may manifest as verbal messages, sounds, tones, or even music. Gateway participants often report intuitive perceptions of sudden comprehension, a knowing, a gestalt. There is no right or wrong way to experience these exercises. Allow yourself to appreciate and value the uniqueness of your own perceptions.

Recommendations for use - DO NOT LISTEN while driving. Use any standard quality stereo equipment with headphones in a distractionfree, darkened room where you can remain undisturbed for about 45 minutes. If exterior sounds penetrate, simply let them pass by. Do not use DolbyTm or other noise-reduction systems.

Wait an hour after eating and use the bathroom before getting comfortable. Avoid alcohol, drugs, or excessive caffeine.

Loosen tight clothing; remove shoes and glasses or contact lenses. Experiment with lying down or sitting with your head supported, to find out which you prefer. Adjust your position as needed: scratch an itch, pull up or remove a blanket when metabolic changes produce coolness or warmth.

Lower the volume so the words are barely within your hearing range. Otherwise the voice after a silent period may startle you. You may experience variations in the volume of the Hemi-Sync frequencies. These are intentional; do not readjust the volume.

Many people find that documenting their experiences in a journal is a fascinating method to reinforce learning and review progress. Try it. You may find it helpful to review the "frequently asked questions" (see below) from time to time as you move along.

Work with each exercise in sequence after you feel comfortable with the one(s) proceeding. The right pacing is different for each of us; there are no rules. You may listen to one exercise daily for a week or a month and then work at a slower or faster pace with others. Trust your intuition to know when you are ready to move on.

Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 08:12.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Axman (28th March 2023), Ben (27th March 2023), Bill Ryan (27th March 2023), cannawizard (22nd March 2024), DeDukshyn (29th March 2023), DNA (18th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (27th March 2023), Franny (27th March 2023), happyuk (1st August 2023), Harmony (27th March 2023), Icare (3rd April 2023), lisalu (27th March 2023), meeradas (28th March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Miller (27th March 2023), Pam (12th May 2023), Parsi-X (28th March 2023), Tintin (27th March 2023), Vangelo (27th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Guided Brain Hemisphere Synchronization

Click image for larger version

Name:	D8CA6AED-0C77-46C4-BA05-E73CC64871C6.jpeg
Views:	19
Size:	258.1 KB
ID:	50652

Wave 1 track 1 - Orientation

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...ientation.flac

“You are more than your physical body.”

Consider for a moment, that You, the essence of You, are more than your physical body. Now imagine there existed a method for expanding your consciousness far beyond the confines of your physical body. Where would this take you? What revelations would you have? What if there lay the answers to Who you are, Where you are, and perhaps, Why you are?
    What we know about human consciousness today is only a fraction of what perhaps human consciousness could be. Robert Monroe, a trailblazer in the field of consciousness exploration, gifted the world with the creation of a specialized technology to help humans explore the borders, or edges, of consciousness as we know it.

Here we are explorers. Take your protein pills and put your helmet on. Well, headphones at least. It’s time to meet your energy conversion box, resonant tuning & Focus 3. It starts simple but expands fast.

e Keep a journal to document the details of your experiences, such as date/time, body position, medication or unusual diet, mood/atti- tude, energy level, moon phase, or any other unusual circumstance.

Wave I
    Exercises
    Discovery #1— Orientation
    Energy Conversion Box becomes your mental container tohold concerns, distractions, or interferences for the duration of the exercise. See it,feel it,hear it,think it,or simply imagine it.Your container may be simple or ornate, high-tech or antique, a wood- en chest, a sphere of light, avacuum cleaner or a nuclear particle collector.
    Imagine concrete symbols to place in the box, such as a wallet for financial worries, a photo or doll representing someone who is on your mind. You can place limiting words like “can’t,” “shouldn’t,” or “must” in your container; brick walls to symbolize your defenses; a desk or computer to symbolize work. Experiment. It’s a tool for your use. Allow it to change and return to it whenever you wish during an exercise to place inside any new distraction.

Resonant Tuning accelerates the gathering of your vibrational energy while reducing internal dialogue. It helps vitalize and charge your entire system and loosens blockages in natural ener- gy channels. Notice any physical manifestations as you vocalize aloud. The sounds on the exercise are only a guide. Set your own rhythm and pace, move up and down the scale, experiment with different vowel sounds.
    Breathe only slightly deeper than you normally would and, as you inhale, imagine pulling sparkling, vibrant energy into all parts of your body. Allow itto move gently around in your head as you hold your breath. Try releasing tired, stale energy through the soles of your feet with each exhalation.
    The opening and closing of your eyes may at first feel awkward, but try doing it anyway. It’s a valuable first step in your learning that you are able to control autonomic processes and habitual behavior.
    You can return at any time to full waking consciousness by simply breathing normally, opening your eyes, or moving the fingers of your right hand.

FocusTM 3 is the first signpost along your journey, aHemi-Sync® state where your brain and mind are more coherent, synchronized and balanced.
    Return to Full Waking Consciousness (C-1) at the end of this and every exercise is facilitated by a strong audio signal. Despite the temptation to take off your headphones early, listen to this signal until it is withdrawn. The more completely you come “back” from each exercise, the further you can go into the next.
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 08:16.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Axman (28th March 2023), Ben (27th March 2023), Bill Ryan (27th March 2023), DNA (18th March 2024), Franny (27th March 2023), halcyon026 (31st March 2023), Harmony (28th March 2023), Icare (3rd April 2023), kfm27917 (22nd March 2024), lisalu (27th March 2023), meeradas (19th September 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Miller (27th March 2023), Pam (12th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Aloha from the Kīlauea Volcano in Hawai’i. Today will be an Introduction to Focus 10. Walking through all parts of your body from forehead & lips to your toes, telling them to relax, to sleep.

Discovery #2 — Introduction to Focus 10
    Focus 10 is a level in which your mind remains awake and alert while your body sleeps calmly and comfortably. Follow the instructions, focusing upon and then totally releasing each body part. Your body knows how to do this and to “look with your closed eyes” as you move towards profound relaxation.
    One ofthe paradoxes of“mind awake, body asleep” is the possibility of heightened sensitivity: awareness that the pores of your skin breathe, hearing the swish of blood flow behind your ears, feeling your heart beat. Spontaneous remote sensing is also possible: hearing sounds you would swear you are hearing this time but not the last time, or perceiving faraway, delicate odors. Place all expectations in your box, relax, and simply go with whatever you are experiencing.

Health Affirmation at the end of each exercise helps you balance physical and nonphysical energies. Know that it is working for you without effort on your part.

Wave 1 track 2 - Introduction to Focus 10

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...+Focus+10.flac
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	69477354-180D-4D29-9A40-2D2E3E2A615B.jpeg
Views:	29
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	50654  
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 08:23.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Franny (27th March 2023), halcyon026 (31st March 2023), Harmony (28th March 2023), Mercedes (27th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Pam (12th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Quote FocusTM 3 is the first signpost along your journey, aHemi-Sync® state where your brain and mind are more coherent, synchronized and balanced.
    Return to Full Waking Consciousness (C-1) at the end of this and every exercise is facilitated by a strong audio signal. Despite the temptation to take off your headphones early, listen to this signal until it is withdrawn. The more completely you come “back” from each exercise, the further you can go into the next.

I have no real audio perception what so ever. So how is this info, benefiting all? As you suggest it is?

Maybe, Just maybe. Nobody can see all sides of the of the greater picture.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Pam (12th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    Quote FocusTM 3 is the first signpost along your journey, aHemi-Sync® state where your brain and mind are more coherent, synchronized and balanced.

I have no real audio perception what so ever. So how is this info, benefiting all? As you suggest it is?

Long ago there was a man rowing a boat in the fog when he ran into another boat. “Why don’t you watch where you’re going?!?!” He proclaimed.

The fog cleared and there was nobody else in the other boat.

I’m uncertain of your intent behind making that comment. It doesn’t seem to be very supportive but it does seem fearful. By “Audio perception” do you mean you have no hearing or is the sound for the video not coming through for you?

If you don’t understand how this helps and want to learn more then I will gladly do my best to bridge that gap. However, if you are just here to make some negative comment trying to tear something down because you don’t understand it and have no desire to better yourself then I have no more energy for you.

If you want to learn, did you watch the very first video going over the analysis & assessment of the Gateway Project? It explains it extensively but there are a lot of dots to connect.

If you can’t hear them there are subtitles available. There is also the 29 page paper available for you also. Analysis & Assessment of the Gateway Process.
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 08:28.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

halcyon026 (31st March 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), Pam (12th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Next up, advanced Focus 10. Exercising “movement” from one state to another. You eventually realize that your awareness is moving around while you aren’t. We have learned about the Energy Conversion Box, Resonant Tuning, now we learn about our Resonant Energy Balloon (REBAL) which is our protective energy shield. All tools that we can bring into our daily lives. This is only the 3rd track of the series and we have about 40 more to go. I’m so looking forward to doing this again.

Discovery #3 — Advanced Focus 10
    Resonant Energy Balloon (REBAL) is a valuable tool to create a high energy state within and around you. Your REBAL acts as a magnet, attracting influences you desire and shielding you from undesired energy. The more you build your REBAL, the better you sustain higher energy levels. Your REBAL may spontaneously change form, develop a delicate membrane, or become radiant like an intensified aura. Although you may not always perceive your REBAL, play with sensing itthrough feelings, and/or storing the energy as in a charged battery.
    You can turn it on and use it while in C-1 or in any other state much as you would turn on a light. Use one resonant energy breath as the switch. Inhale vibrant energy and, as you hold it, think of a bright moving circle with the number 10 inside it. Let the circle surround you as you exhale. Experiment with “popping” your REBAL while in a group of people and see ifits resonance attracts people who are in harmony with it. Try extending it around your car to note if you negotiate traffic or find parking any easier.

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...d+Focus+10.m4a
    Last edited by RMF808; 10th January 2024 at 22:10.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

halcyon026 (31st March 2023), Harmony (28th March 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Vangelo (29th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

Wow what synchronicity in motion.. i just got all the tapes in mp3 format and was falling asleep after 10 minutes of Part 1.. now almost made it through part 1 and almost immediately found the pressure in my temples and forehead dissipating as I am going through a kundalini awakening and slowly activating my 3rd eye region. It feels good to be awake amongst the population.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (28th March 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), Miller (30th March 2023), Pam (12th May 2023), Vangelo (29th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by bobme (here)

Dear Bobme, I do remember you writing about your problem with hearing in another thread, and I am sorry that has made it difficult for you. I am thinking that the vibrations of the video will still be transmitted to your being even if you aren't hearing them via "brain signals", kind of like we are being affected by sounds we cannot hear or frequencies we cannot perceive. It is possible to reach the state of deep meditation without videos too, and I find it most helpful to concentrate on love and gratitude while putting away all the thoughts that are troubling you. Maybe you could try that while listening to the videos and see what happens

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Mercedes (30th March 2023), Miller (30th March 2023), Parsi-X (28th March 2023), RMF808 (28th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)
    Wow what synchronicity in motion.. i just got all the tapes in mp3 format and was falling asleep after 10 minutes of Part 1.. now almost made it through part 1 and almost immediately found the pressure in my temples and forehead dissipating as I am going through a kundalini awakening and slowly activating my 3rd eye region. It feels good to be awake amongst the population.
    That’s so wonderful Parsi-X! I’d love to hear more but don’t want to clog up the thread. Anyone who wants to share more can email me at oahuroots@gmail.com

I’m only a human with a few years of experience using this stuff and we all have so much more to learn. Let’s work together and help who we can while we can.
    Last edited by RMF808; 1st August 2023 at 04:49.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (29th March 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), Miller (30th March 2023), Parsi-X (28th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,447 times in 1,399 posts

Hello RMF808 . . .

Thank you so much for posting these tapes, much appreciated. I have some questions:
    * Are you posting them in order? They all say Wave 1 . . .
    * How many times should they be listened to before playing the next?
    * You say you've been using them for a few years. What difference have they made to you personally, both positive and negative?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Harmony (29th March 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), RMF808 (28th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...+Recharge.flac

Discovery #4— Release and Recharge
    Release and Recharge teaches you amethod you can use daily, with or without the tape, to release and convert self-imposed emotions. Learned fear can be a useful warning signal, but you no longer need it after you acknowledge the warning. In Focus 10 you can calmly identify and gently release fears, blocks, hmits—any interferences to your growth and replace blocked energy with the pure energy that existed before the limits were imposed.

For purposes of this exercise, “fear” denotes the primary emotional charge connected to the self-imposed limit, and “emotion” denotes related feelings. Trust that your larger self knows what you are ready to uncover; simply follow the instructions and see what comes up for you. If nothing comes, bubble “nothing” away and accept that the process may be working on deeper levels of consciousness.
    When you are directed to perceive “the memory, the event,” you may connect with a specific occasion or with a memory of your prior, unlimited experience. Always pull in clean energy as a final step.

Here’s an example of how energy conversion works: You may perceive a fear of speaking up in groups. Once you have bubbled that away, you perceive the emotion of embarrassment associated with that fear. After releasing both, you reconnect with the joy and gratification you felt as a small child when sharing your experiences with other people. You then reclaim your pleasure in communicating and sharing yourself with others.

Once you are comfortable with the exercise as described, you can experiment with deliberately depositing and then retrieving from your Box a symbol for anything you believe may be interfering with your progress. Follow all the other instructions; the only difference is that you predetermine what to work with. For example, if you suspect that unconscious fear of separating from the physical body is blocking your progress, place a symbol for this fear (a magic carpet anchored to the ground?) into the Box and follow the instructions to release it.

This exercise is not a quick fix or one-shot panacea. Most self imposed limits have many layers and will require repeated efforts. But if you truly desire to transcend your limitations, it can greatly facilitate your progress. Take heart from the many people who report it to be among the most valuable exercises of the entire series. Many use it daily to clear out current frustrations or disappointments.
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 06:58.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (29th March 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), Miller (30th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    Hello RMF808 . . .

Thank you so much for posting these tapes, much appreciated. I have some questions:
    * Are you posting them in order? They all say Wave 1 . . .
    * How many times should they be listened to before playing the next?
    * You say you've been using them for a few years. What difference have they made to you personally, both positive and negative?
    Aloha Miller, thank you so much for interacting. I am going in order so it will help the overall progress. Each one builds on the previous ones. In the beginning, I found the paper describing all of it. Once I found the sound files I still wasn’t sure of what I was looking for. I didn’t understand the Wave Concept here.

All of the tracks so far have been listed as “Wave 1” and each track has an additional name. Thanks for pointing out how you see this. Consider it as a music CD. The Monroe Institute is the artist. Wave 1 is the title of the album {there are 6 more Waves to come} and the tracks are individual “songs” on the album.

Each Wave has 6-7 tracks on it. They all build upon each other so I will be having them listed as in order. When I first found these files I jumped around a bit and I was completely lost.

Once I approached them in order it all began to make sense. Plus, I had been working on Meditation for over 20 years but the first week of Hemisync took me way deeper. I think I’m starting to get it now. The woman I was living with and my mother both noticed a huge difference in me. My demeanor, my speech pattern, even my posture. Way more chill technically speaking.

It has also really opened up that channel to the higher self which is always there. I just have to choose to tune into it. All loving words. I can even communicate with my grandmother who past a few years ago. Lots of benefits here but the one big one is releasing the fear of death. It’s hard to explain, you just need to go through it on your own. Like, I can’t walk across the hot coals for you but once you do it your empowerment increases.

As per how many times each one should be listened to is up to you. Throughout the years I have revisited them often for specific tools like the energy bar tool, log rolling for remote viewing, Focus 15 for self hypnosis and a lot more. Listen to what you feel you need. I listened to advanced Focus 10. 3 times yesterday. I’m about to listen to Wave 1 track 4 Release & Recharge today before my 5pm meditation.

Honestly, the only negative aspect of all of this coming up for me is using excessive magnetic fields more than I would like to. My phone emits about 1,300 microtesla whereas the Earth only ranges from 25 microTesla at the equator and 65 microTesla at the poles.

I made another post about linking magnetic fields to Alzheimer’s here if you want more info on that.

http://https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?98201-Sharks-magnetic-fields-humans-Alzheimers

Thanks again. See you in the field. Please do reach out with more info to the email address.

Aloha & namasté

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (29th March 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), Miller (30th March 2023), Orph (29th March 2023), Parsi-X (4th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 253 posts

this is a great practice. stumbled across this all years ago and use it frequently.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Harmony (29th March 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), Parsi-X (4th April 2023), RMF808 (29th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Bob Monroe has a few books out there and was a beautiful guy. He started having out of bodies in the 1950s way when few people knew what they were, and his therapist actually gave hime drugs to deal with it at first. In any case, he was a successful business guy who started an Institute outside of Charlottesville where people would go to learn this stuff, including CIA folks.

I use his CDs daily. Great stuff

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Harmony (30th March 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), Parsi-X (4th April 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peace (here)
    this is a great practice. stumbled across this all years ago and use it frequently.

Aloha, I’ve done the same. Feel free to tag along here or join my daily group meditations. I’m about to do a bunch of translation for some people in Italia. Eventually, I want some of us at every energy node of the planet singing out song. Until then….

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Bob Monroe has a few books out there and was a beautiful guy. He started having out of bodies in the 1950s way when few people knew what they were, and his therapist actually gave hime drugs to deal with it at first. In any case, he was a successful business guy who started an Institute outside of Charlottesville where people would go to learn this stuff, including CIA folks.

So glad to hear about others that do the same as I do. Now, it’s time to work together. Meeting in Focus 15 & 21.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Aloha Everyone, these last two days have been powerful for me so I would like to revisit both of them all in one day together. I needed to hear that about building/shielding the energy field and the Release & Recharge… I need another round of that.
    Last edited by RMF808; 1st August 2023 at 04:53.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (30th March 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

I swear I saw an article that he was able to interact with interdimentionsal reptilian beings during the gateway process?
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (30th March 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), Pam (19th August 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)

I swear I saw an article that he was able to interact with interdimentionsal reptilian beings during the gateway process?
    Yes he did say that. He has three or so books and they were written back in the 70s (I think) so they are clean from a lot of the dogma you see in later books from other authors. I think it was also Monroe who coined the term "loosh" which he describes as the energy these beings feed off of.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Harmony (1st April 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), Parsi-X (1st April 2023), RMF808 (30th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,289 times in 1,657 posts

Thanks RMF808 for the videos, I knew about(tapes) when I readied the 3 books from Monroe about his astral journeys...
    It pointed to me my last task in my current incarnation: how to accomplish that...

those videos could be a start basis, plus Monroe FIRST recommendation: NO FEAR!
    first no follow any "light tunnel", just dwell in the darkness for a while... and then "to chose" whatever direction...

I kept all this until "been old" but those videos could be a nice try "NOW" as training.

will see , say the blind one... (by the way...fück reptilians! or whatever negative entitys)
    Last edited by Vicus; 30th March 2023 at 16:39.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Harmony (1st April 2023), Mercedes (30th March 2023), RMF808 (30th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast