Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Guided Brain Hemisphere Synchronization

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 202 posts

Default Re: Guided Brain Hemisphere Synchronization

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    Thanks RMF808 for the videos, I knew about(tapes) when I readied the 3 books from Monroe about his astral journeys...
    It pointed to me my last task in my current incarnation: how to accomplish that...

those videos could be a start basis, plus Monroe FIRST recommendation: NO FEAR!
    first no follow any "light tunnel", just dwell in the darkness for a while... and then "to chose" whatever direction...

I kept all this until "been old" but those videos could be a nice try "NOW" as training.

will see , say the blind one... (by the way...fück reptilians! or whatever negative entitys)
    Thanks for the laugh this morning. Have you ever heard of the Explorer files? Those are going to be up next.

I’m really excited to be adding this to the worldwide group meditation. I’ve revisited these files for the last years too and they led me back here. Time to work together. I just shared this with my mother, an uncle and a bunch of new friends too. Time to build the right team with the loving intent.
    Last edited by RMF808; 31st March 2023 at 02:30.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (1st April 2023), Pam (1st April 2023), Vicus (1st April 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Thank you to everyone interested in this. I sure feel better especially knowing this will be here in the future for others. “Aloha future others” I’m doing this to make your “now” better than our now. I hope it works.

Discovery #5—Exploration, Sleep

Exploration, Sleep is based on the concept that sleep is a natural Gateway into other states of consciousness. It may be that, whether or not we remember, our nonphysical consciousness passes through this Gateway every night. The exercise helps you recall this common, natural process in C-1 when you awake.

It is important not to hold expectations. Let them go. Relax. Approach the exercise with a playful sense of curiosity and interest. Just as you opened to the wonders of the physical world when you were very young, be open now in the same way to nonphysical experience. You may choose to add to the Affirmation a statement such as, “I am wholly without expectations, and open to all experience that awaits me.” During this exercise, questions such as, “Am I starting to separate?” or “Is this what I’m supposed to be feeling?” interfere with the process. There’s plenty of time to assess your experiences after the exercise. Simply go with whatever happens and remember that you may perceive in many different ways.
    The Hemi-Sync® signals fade at the end of the exercise, leaving you in natural sleep.

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...%2C+Sleep.flac
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:02.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (1st April 2023), Orph (31st March 2023), Pam (1st April 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Aloha Everyone,

Let’s dive deeper into Focus 10. Thank you to all that are involved. We are making the future better as well as now. Heaven is NOW

Wave 1
    Discovery #6—Free Flow 10
    Free Flow 10 is an opportunity to pursue your own purpose with all the tools learned so far. Up to this point, you have been creat- ing your own experiences under the guidance of the instructions on the exercise.

Now you are your own guide.

Seek only what you really want to know, and be responsible for the knowing. Whatever you receive becomes a part of you. Your beliefs, energy, and attitude influence the intensity and the extent of your free flow exploration. A sense of gratitude enhances communication and union with sources outside your conscious boundaries.

If you have a particular purpose, write it down beforehand in a succinct, straightforward manner; hold it in your mind as you begin, but remain open to whatever you experience. Expectations ofwhen and how guidance should come may block the very knowledge you seek. You need not know the way to guidance. Choose only to be guided. You may or may not “see” or “hear.” Tingles or twitches and intuitive cues can be equally enlightening. One Gateway experiencer felt nothing but a cramp in the leg. The valuable insight that the object of attention was “cramping her style” came only later.

Use repetitions of this exercise to “play” with a particular tool: your Affirmation, Box, REBAL, etc. Each time you work with the exercise, explore from a fresh perspective. Don’t expect your experience to resemble anyone else’s. Value your uniqueness. It’s alright to re-examine a previous experience, but do so with openness rather than trying to recreate an identical situation.

In summary, enter the free flow with awareness, serenity, openness, and enjoy!

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...e+Flow+10.flac

UPDATE!!!
    We now have a Discord platform for further discussion

https://discord.gg/XJZawvj8
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:03.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (1st April 2023), Pam (1st April 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Aloha hemisyncers, I’m feeling the free flow of Focus 10 again. What another wonderful refresher. We are constantly changing and we are a huge part of the equation so we can always get something new from old material with the proper }}}INTENT{{{. That’s the key, your intent every moment.

🎶“Life’s a journey that you can’t prevent, manifestation of your soul’s intent”🎶
    ~ Drew Wheeler

Looking Ahead

Discovery is only the first step of your ongoing adventure with personal growth. Just as each Discovery exercise builds upon what you have already learned, the entire Gateway Experience course builds upon itself as you continue to build on yourself. As you proceed through the rest of the course, feel free to repeat any earlier exercise when you feel moved to do so. The results are cumulative. Your continuing explorations can catapult you into higher levels of awareness.

Wav Looking Ahead
    Discovery is only the first step of your ongoing adventure with per- sonal growth. Just as each Discovery exercise builds upon what you have already learned, the entire Gateway Experience course builds upon itself. As you proceed through the rest of the course, feel free to repeat any earlier exercise when you feel moved to do so. The results are cumulative. Your continuing explorations can catapult you into higher levels of awareness.

Wave II - Threshold is awaiting you with six sequential exercises, each taking you to new, exciting destinations along your journey of self-development. You'll learn powerful tools for controlling your nonphysical energy, and you'll use the high energy state of Focus 12 to make important differences in your life.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (1st April 2023), Pam (1st April 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

will see , say the blind one... (by the way...fück reptilians! or whatever negative entitys)
    thanks i agree regarding negative entities....! as someone who just found out he was one in a past life.. Im glad my soul reincarnated as human in this life.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (2nd April 2023), Pam (1st April 2023), Vicus (23rd April 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Parsi-X (here)

thanks i agree regarding negative entities....! as someone who just found out he was one in a past life.. Im glad my soul reincarnated as human in this life.
    Past lives are REAL and we can learn how to tap into that. Plus, that’s what the Resonant Energy Balloon (REBAL) is all about, protection & connection. My goal is to build the 144,000 of us to be around the planet at special places working together. There are so many research papers showing plants screaming. What do you think the planet is doing? WE are here to help.

We are going to build a REBAL for the planet with ours. Just like the outer electrons of a magnet (you & I). They become shared between all atoms on the outer face of the magnet (surface of the planet). When we work together like those electrons, we will create SPPOKY ACTION AT A DISTANCE.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (2nd April 2023), Parsi-X (2nd April 2023), Vicus (23rd April 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m just getting started with the tapes and find the breathing exercise helps in stressful situations🙏🧿🖤
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (5th April 2023), RMF808 (2nd April 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I’m just getting started with the tapes and find the breathing exercise helps in stressful situations🙏🧿🖤
    Keep your eye peeled for “color breathing” soon.
    Last edited by RMF808; 2nd April 2023 at 19:03.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (3rd April 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMF808 (here)
    Greetings friend.. could you kindly elaborate on colour breathing?🙏🧿
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (5th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 255 posts

From my understanding, and this could be wrong, he felt a very powerful presence. Incredibly powerful. Felt it almost fly in from very far off. Felt it was powerful, vastly intelligent. But I don't recall anything related to form or species. I'm by no means an expert.

I feel my utilizing some of these sessions "attracts" certain things, very tall beings that come up from behind me very quickly. They loom. Watch. They sometimes don't leave for a while. I've had these encounters for as long as I can recall, but the volume always goes up in correlation to my meditative practices (or when the seasons change, because ... yeah).

I think these tapes and sessions were used to initiate some sort of contact and it can still be done.

Now its done by dmt (or whatever else they've created) and contact is much more frequent and personal.

Opinion only, of course.

edit: in regard to any "negative" energies encountered. Find the "eyes" of the thing, the idea, and stare back coldly. does this always work out in my favor? no. more often than not though they just bug out.

Sometimes psychic attack occurs.
    hilarity ensues.
    Last edited by peace; 3rd April 2023 at 16:16.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Harmony (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (11th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

THRESHOLD

Wave 2

Each Wave and each exercise of Gateway Experience builds directly on preceding techniques and information. Use of Threshold exercises before having completed Discovery is not recommended. As you work with this Wave, you may find it desirable to review the frequently asked questions in the Discovery Manual.

Focus 12 - Overview - The high energy state and expanded awareness of this Focus level enable you to become more conscious of inner resources and guidance. As you continue to use what you learned in Focus 10, you may well find entirely new experiences.

Rarely is nonphysical energy perceived in the same way we perceive in our physical, waking state. Be receptive to subtle nuances of kinesthetic, auditory, or visual experiences. You may sense a "knowing," a telepathic comprehension that can be later translated into words. With trust, patience, and practice, you will learn to perceive more clearly. Sometimes this happens slowly, step by step; sometimes dramatically and suddenly, like water breaking through a dam.

Let go of preconceived notions about how these exercises "should" unfold for you. Place them in your Box at the beginning of an exercise or at any time they intrude. This opens you to a fuller and richer range of possibilities in your exploration.

Threshold #1: Introduction to Focus 12

Simply relax as you are guided from familiar Focus 10 to Focus 12, and calmly observe any differences. Effort and analysis are counterproductive. With repeated experience, the distinctions become more pronounced and you come to appreciate Focus 12 as a powerful and empowering state which readily lends itself to a wide diversity of purposes.

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...rience-wave-ii
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:07.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (5th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Just want to mention that people should take hemisync seriously. Meaning take the protection/ energy cocoon part seriously.
    I personally have been negatively impacted 3 times using hemisync

( I was using it everyday multiple times and quickly was able to leave my body and "explore" both our physical world and the other non physical portion of our universe.)

Don't have time to say more now but the annoying "dark entities" you see should be ignored, and again remember to take it seriously it can severely impact you in real life (depression)

On a positive note I can now meditate without hemisync and regularly leave my body. I have also noticed significant improvements to my cognition and ability to visualize concepts in my mind.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Harmony (5th April 2023), peace (4th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    Just want to mention that people should take hemisync seriously. Meaning take the protection/ energy cocoon part seriously.

( I was using it everyday multiple times and quickly was able to leave my body and "explore" both our physical world and the other non physical portion of our universe.)

Don't have time to say more now but the annoying "dark entities" you see should be ignored, and again remember to take it seriously it can severely impact you in real life (depression)

On a positive note I can now meditate without hemisync and regularly leave my body. I have also noticed significant improvements to my cognition and ability to visualize concepts in my mind.
    I am most intrigued about OBE's and Astral body projections.. how can one do this? thank you!
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (5th April 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Start with the HemiSync Orientation Track mentioned above and go from there. It happens very fast, I had tried meditating off and on my whole life and only had a few "significant experiences" until I tried HemiSync, it is VERY clear that there is actually something to this technology.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Harmony (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (4th April 2023), Peace in Oz (31st May 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Greetings friend.. could you kindly elaborate on colour breathing?🙏🧿
    Aloha friend, color breathing is going to be Wave 2 track 4, soon. I would prefer to just let you process it as it comes without any preconceived notion of what it should be. Trust yourself and know that it will be perfect for you when it comes. Probably Thursday of this week.

Since these things build on one another I also want to keep the sequence clear if you know what I mean. Trust me, the fist thing I did was jump ahead and I felt so humble. I didn’t understand what I was doing.

Take a look at it if you like, maybe you already have. But, going through this as I did I wish this process for you. Soon.
    Last edited by RMF808; 4th April 2023 at 05:03.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (11th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

I am most intrigued about OBE's and Astral body projections.. how can one do this? thank you!
    Our practice on OBEs has already begun my friends. Let this come to you as it will. Just know that when you are asked to imagine that you are a log slowly turning, it is the root of this and profound. Take these things seriously in the order they come and it will be powerful for you.

Quiet your mind & open your heart

https://archive.org/details/the-gateway-experience-wave-ii
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:15.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (5th April 2023), Parsi-X (4th April 2023), Peace in Oz (31st May 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m still on wave 1 and after 4 attempts I made it through to the end.. I feel I need to be able to practice wave 1 before moving on… plus it helps if I’m alone in the house as having other people around is a major distraction when attempting to meditate 🙏🧿🖤
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (5th April 2023), Peace in Oz (31st May 2023), RMF808 (1st August 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Aloha! Just checking in here - hope everyone is enjoying the collective consciousness that comes with this this time of year.

If people would like to connect further, OP has created a Discord channel where we can communicate with better fluidity.

RMF808, let us know what comes next?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

Harmony (12th May 2023), RMF808 (1st August 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello all.. was having an anxiety filled day so decided to bite the bullet and spent 3 hours going though the abridged version of Wave #1... almost immediately i started seeing in my mind's eye triangles (or pyramids)//swirling vortexes and the infinity symbol in a constant wave of light... this triangle seems to be a common shape when I close my eyes, towards the end of the session, I began to experience very light headedness when monroe starts talking about floating on water like a log.. unfortunately due to multiple people in my house distracting me, I could not have the proper OBE experience I was hoping for.. however in saying this, the whole 3 hours left me feeling refreshed like I had just woken up from a deep slumber..onwards to Wave #2 and beyond!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

UPDATE!!!
    We now have a Discord platform for further discussion

https://discord.gg/XJZawvj8
    Hello i tried the link but is coming as expired/ invalid
    Last edited by Parsi-X; 15th April 2023 at 13:45.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (12th May 2023), Orph (15th April 2023), RMF808 (1st August 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Aloha all, life has pulled me away from us and the videos I’ve used were taken down but I am in communication with Dr, Robert Monroe’s daughter and she has given me full access to their explore app and I am now a representative for my own Hemisync group. I am I. The works of getting my own data files for us. More to come soon.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Harmony (12th May 2023), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), peace (12th May 2023), Peace in Oz (31st May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast