Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guided Brain Hemisphere Synchronization

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Guided Brain Hemisphere Synchronization

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    Quote FocusTM 3 is the first signpost along your journey, aHemi-Sync® state where your brain and mind are more coherent, synchronized and balanced.
    Return to Full Waking Consciousness (C-1) at the end of this and every exercise is facilitated by a strong audio signal. Despite the temptation to take off your headphones early, listen to this signal until it is withdrawn. The more completely you come “back” from each exercise, the further you can go into the next.
    I have no real audio perception what so ever. So how is this info, benefiting all? As you suggest it is?

Maybe, Just maybe. Nobody can see all sides of the of the greater picture.

Dear Bobme, I do remember you writing about your problem with hearing in another thread, and I am sorry that has made it difficult for you. I am thinking that the vibrations of the video will still be transmitted to your being even if you aren't hearing them via "brain signals", kind of like we are being affected by sounds we cannot hear or frequencies we cannot perceive. It is possible to reach the state of deep meditation without videos too, and I find it most helpful to concentrate on love and gratitude while putting away all the thoughts that are troubling you. Maybe you could try that while listening to the videos and see what happens
    I wanted to confirm, that I am deaf in one ear and the videos work for me, so if anyone has hearing issues there can still be benefits.
    Last edited by Pam; 12th May 2023 at 12:34.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Harmony (12th May 2023), Icare (7th June 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), Peace in Oz (31st May 2023), RMF808 (1st August 2023), Yoda (7th August 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks

That’s so wonderful to hear about you troubles and victorious outcome. Take these as you can, it will all come when you are ready. No pressure, no rush. I will do my best to keep these available as well as build a small support network for it. I’m about to do a post for the next one after revising all of the old links.

You can keep practicing the log rolling but I found it to be pretty boring. You can develop a different technique that works for you or you can just move on. Now that you have the concept the next few will all build on one another. Imagining you are a log turning IS an OBE. Your awareness goes outside of your physical body and that is where it all begins.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Miller (1st August 2023), Pam (18th August 2023), Yoda (7th August 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Next up is a tool we can use everyday and each day we use it the better it becomes. Wave 2~ Problem Solving.

Before you begin to listen to the track think of a “problem” you have in your life which you would like to solve. When we get into these higher states of awareness it is easier for us to tune into our intuition, our higher selves. This is our #1 guide, our guru. When we begin to hear that still voice within it all begins to make sense. Compassion.

This track is going to take you to a place to receive messages about your problem. They may make sense or they may not but, the idea is to practice getting to that state. A place where filters and distractions don’t exist so that you can hear the true nature of the universe. The true nature of YOU. Then, you go deeper and know that you are the true nature of me. The true nature of all. No more “us & them”, just US walking each other home. And by that I don’t mean you need to support anyone or give back in any way shape or form. You just need to be you and take your path. Share your path with the rest of us interested because your journey has been different than all others. We all learn from our individual experiences but when we share become a larger hive mind. Building a much larger neural network just by the visualization of your journey, we grow from it. We experience it in an OBE (out of body experience) when we put ourselves in your shoes. We imagine being you. Wow! Imagination!!! A simulator….

Think of a problem you want to solve in your life ahead of time and just be open to what comes. Practice everyday if you like, this is something that gives what you put into it.

This is the official Gateway description;

Threshold #2: Problem Solving

Problem Solving begins your use of Focus 12 energy for its many practical applications. Place your question or
    problem in the center of your consciousness, however you perceive this. Then direct it outwards to your total
    awareness, release it, and wait for the response.

Answers sometimes come during the exercise, and may come in many forms. Among other possibilities you may
    perceive symbols, abstract images, or colors; "hear" thoughts in your mind; sense subtle changes in energy; experience
    chills, heat, or tingling; notice shifts in your feelings or level of emotional arousal; or suddenly have a clear "knowing."

If answers do not come as you listen to the exercise, take it as an invitation to heighten your sensitivities as you
    move through your daily activities. Open your perception, for instance, to the conversations of others, passages in
    books,synch ronicities, and the multitude of wondrous ways in which guidance may reveal itself.

Problem solving in Focus 12 is facilitated by the sincerity of your desire to receive a response, the intensity of your
    emotion, and the clarity of your question. Expressing gratitude as you release your question is also important. This
    acknowledges your trust in the process and amplifies the entire exercise.

Feel free to leave a comment about your problem and what comes to you if you would like to use more brains for assessing this process.

And here we go….

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...m+Solving.flac
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:19.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Miller (1st August 2023), Pam (18th August 2023), Peace in Oz (2nd August 2023), Yoda (7th August 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

It’s time to believe that we are the creators of our lives. Time to stop visualizing all of our lack in life and see the abundance we want in our mind’s eye. Feel the gratitude of what you see and send that message to the universe. If you want rain, don’t pray for rain because you are lacking. Feel the rain on your skin. Smell the rain. See what all of the extra rain has brought to you already. This is the SECRET. Feel gratitude for what you don’t have so that you have it….

It’s all just imagination so why not fantasize about the end goal? This is what the Monroe Institute has to say about 1- month patterning.

Threshold #3: One-Month Patterning

One-Month Patterning is very powerful for taking charge of your life. Based on the principle that we become
    what we think, the energy of Focus 12 offers this process a speed and intensity in the manifesting of thought
    not generally available in ordinary consciousness.

Think, feel, or imagine the physical, mental or emotional pattern you desire in your life. Just as you did in the
    previous exercise, place it in the center of your consciousness and then release it. A sense of ease and detachment
    about the pattern lets you know that you have, indeed, released it.

Be clear about what you want. For example, do you want a new house, or to be happy where you live? To lose 10
    pounds or to feel better about yourself? Pattern only in the present tense, for example, "I am now receiving ..." Use "I" in
    your patterning statement and perceive yourself as an active part of the pattern. Pattern only for yourself.

Be specific; the more detail in your pattern, the more likely you are to get what you want. Ask only for what you really
    want, because you'll probably get exactly what you ask for. Put emotion and conviction into your practice to vitalize and
    strengthen your intention. Then ask that your pattern work only for the good of your total self and simply let go of
    attachment to the result.

Although a pattern set in Focus 12 can be changed or cancelled in Focus 12, don't keep checking or changing it
    because of fear or doubt. You wouldn't dig up a seed to see how it's growing, would you? Start with small, reasonable
    patterns. If you pattern the first time for $10 million, part of you may well be sceptical.|f you pattern for $50 and prove to
    yourself it works, later patterns will come more easily.

Don't specify how your request will be fulfilled. Let your total self decide and direct the method. Though the exercise
    refers to "one-month patterning," you can request that patterns be fulfilled in any time frame: a week, a year, by your
    birthday, etc. Or simply release the pattern to be fulfilled in its own time.

And the time is now

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...atterning.flac
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:22.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Miller (8th August 2023), Pam (18th August 2023), Peace in Oz (6th August 2023), Yoda (7th August 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

This is yet another tool that we can use regularly to help improve our lives. I share with you because if you improve your life you are improving my universe. Time to work together.

Color breathing will help you focus on specific parts of your life with specific colors aka frequencies. It’s all energy but moving differently.

Here is what the Monroe Institute has to say about color breathing.

Threshold #4: Color Breathing

Color Breathing uses the resonance of colors to develop your ability in directing physical and nonphysical energy.
    Sound, vibration, and other sensations are as valid as visualization for the mental perception of color. One man, blind
    since birth, experienced different colors as having unique textures.

The exercise guides you through learning to use the following colors: green for reducing excess or harmful emotional
    energy; red for increasing physical strength, speed, and coordination; purple for restoring and normalizing your physical
    condition.

It's important to end this process each time you practice by perceiving your body as well, whole and perfect. You won't
    want to energize any condition less than the ideal. As you become familiar with this technique, feel free to experiment
    with other colors and to develop other purposes for yourself.

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...Breathing.flac

Up next, Energy Bar Tool. Time for astral projection and out of body experiences…
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:23.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Miller (8th August 2023), Pam (18th August 2023), Peace in Oz (7th August 2023), Yoda (7th August 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

This is a really good explanation of the Gateway Experience done by The WHY FILES from YouTube.

I’ll see you in the field

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Miller (8th August 2023), Pam (18th August 2023), Peace in Oz (8th August 2023), Yoda (7th August 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

This is very powerful, the Energy Bar Tool. It’s going to seem simple at first but the tracks that follow build on this to allow us to experience OBEs (Out of Body Experiences), astral projection, remote viewing and dare I say, “time travel”. However, time doesn’t exist in the standard way we have been taught. It’s hard to explain in words but easily experienced in Focus 15, the No-Time state. Don’t rush ahead to get there or you will miss a few building blocks in between here and there.

This is where we are Here & Now. This is what the Monroe Institute has to say about the Energy Bar stool (EBT)

Threshold #5: Energy Bar Tool (EBT

Energy Bar Tool is an extremely valuable and highly versatile tool for gathering and directing nonphysical energies.
    History and mythology abound with "power sticks" that link human and spiritual energies, ranging from the staff that
    Moses turned into a serpent to the sceptors that symbolize the power of kings and queens to the sabers of light that link
    the heros of Star Wars to "The Force." While moving through the exercise, focus on finding or creating your own very
    personal EBT, one that shares your energy and holds significance for you.

However vague your EBT may seem at first, continue practicing and allow it to develop. Your hands may become your
    EBT, rather than something external to you. You may sense the increasingly charged vibration throughout your body, or
    as localized, or as moving and spreading as intensity builds. Your EBT may become a roadway that leads you to further
    explorations. It can be used as a beacon to attract guidance or other intelligence, a vehicle for space travel, or a
    comforting symbol of safety and security. The forms and uses of your EBT are truly limitless. Practice and experiment,
    knowing that its power is reciprocal: as you recharge it, it recharges you. Keep your EBT where it is always available to
    you and creatively use it in your daily life as well as in your Hemi-Sync exercises. As with all the tools you learn in the
    Gateway Experience, it's up to you to take it out of the tool box and use it.

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...+Bar+Tool.flac
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:25.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Miller (8th August 2023), Pam (18th August 2023), Peace in Oz (8th August 2023), Yoda (7th August 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Aloha Parsi-X, the color breathing track is up and a bit more explanation. I try to leave most of it up to your own interpretation to best let it work for you. Try it out and let me know how it works out for you. Mahalo for being. Aloha

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Miller (8th August 2023), Pam (18th August 2023), Parsi-X (8th August 2023), Peace in Oz (8th August 2023), Yoda (7th August 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...+Body+Map.flac

In this experience we get to combine previous tools we have used which accentuate one another like wine and the perfect chocolate for it. We are starting to build a wonderful skill set to bring us peace, healing & spiritual growth into our daily lives.

This is the Living Body Map and this is what the Monroe Institute has to say about it;

Threshold #6: Living Body Map (LBM)

Since maps are an objective representation of territory, the underlying concept of the LBM supports the perspective and
    detachment useful in healing. You have doubtless recognized how the progressive nature of Gateway Experience uses
    previous learning as your adventure proceeds. In this exercise for influencing physical body energy, you learn a new tool
    while using your EBT.

You are first verbally guided to create a white mental outline around your physical body. This "map" represents a
    composite of your entire physical system. Then you change the outline's color to red, representing blood circulation;
    then blue for your nervous system; yellow for the organs of your glandular system; orange for your muscle and bone
    structure. As the exercise proceeds, you learn to use the LBM to identify where healing energy is needed. Then, with
    your EBT, you are guided to direct purple healing energy to those parts of your physical body.

Remember that visualizing is not necessary for working with energy. To "think" or feel or sense a color or image is to
    create it. As you follow the instructions, consider this as an opportunity to "play" with the shape and form of your EBT.

The verbal guidance provides a structure, but you need not adhere to it in a rigid fashion. We encourage you to
    experiment and be creative with all the tools, to make them yours, to be open to fresh insight about what works best for
    you.
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:27.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Miller (8th August 2023), Pam (18th August 2023), Peace in Oz (8th August 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	96504449-5659-4E7B-A898-93B3B2DEEBB4.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	346.0 KB
ID:	51494

The Gateway Affirmation

I am more than my physical body. Because I am more than physical matter, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to Know, to Understand; to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those near and close to me. Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development, and experience are equal or greater than my own.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Pam (18th August 2023), Peace in Oz (17th August 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Wave 3 is here and it’s time to start using our tools. Our Resonant Energy Balloon (REBAL) is going to become a standard tool we can use all day everyday. The goal of this exercise is to create physical health, mental peace and spiritual security. Our awareness will be leaving the physical body starting to get to know our non-physical bodies.

Welcome to your Quantum Self

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...+Lift+Off.flac
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:34.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Pam (18th August 2023), Peace in Oz (17th August 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Posted this in another thread already, ive uploaded the whole first 6 parts of the Gateway Experience for PA:

Here it is enjoy all, the size is quite big because its FLAC-HighRes Audio Format (CD-Quality) the quality is important and headphones are mandatory:
    Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience - Part1
    Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience - Part2
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Pam (18th August 2023), Peace in Oz (17th August 2023), RMF808 (17th August 2023), triquetra (17th August 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Posted this in another thread already, ive uploaded the whole first 6 parts of the Gateway Experience for PA:

Here it is enjoy all, the size is quite big because its FLAC-HighRes Audio Format (CD-Quality) the quality is important and headphones are mandatory:
    Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience - Part1
    Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience - Part2
    Mahalo for the post Seehas. I had trouble with the link so I guess it looks like I’m going to continue to do it here with my own flavor and interactive.

What was your experience like with the Gateway Files? Are you still using them? I went deep into the Explorers route if you know anything about them.

Namasté
    Last edited by RMF808; 17th August 2023 at 22:54.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Pam (18th August 2023), seehas (17th August 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Aloha everyone, in this exercise we will be guided through 3 experiments which are fun to do with a friend or you can use me for this.

Exp1 I have placed 6 numbers in an envelope for you

Exp2 I have real cotton from a plant placed for you

Exp3 You can come visit me on the Big Island of Hawai’i

Please come back here to share your experiences so we can work together. We are quantum and we need to stop telling ourselves that we aren’t. Telepathy & remote viewing are real. I have done it and so can you.

This is what The Monroe Institute has to say about this exercise;

Freedom #2—Remote Viewing
    Remote Viewing guides you through three experiments using your EBT to reach distant people and places with your awareness. Listen to the exercise first while sitting up and without headphones to understand the required involvement of someone with whom to verify the results. Distance is not a factor; the person can be around the corner or thousands of miles away. Select a mutually convenient, specific, hour‐long time period so you can make notes before you contact the other person.
    For the first experiment, have your associate write six numbers on a card, place it inside a white envelope, and lay the envelope on a cleared surface that you are familiar with in his/her home. For the second, have the person place a white cotton ball in another location you are familiar with. Ensure that the envelope and cotton ball will be standing alone, and that you are not informed ahead of time where they will be located. In the third experiment you send a message to your associate, noting where he/she is and what he/she is doing.
    As you perform the experiment, notice how your perceptions work. Are you more apt to sense shapes, colors, or textures? What leads you to describe the things you perceive in the way that you do? What is your emotional experience as you are remote viewing?

Integrate remote viewing into your daily life as you continue to practice these techniques. Allow your total self to “play” with and modify them. Over time, your capabilities will develop and strengthen. Remember, there is no failure in developing psychic abilities. Learning what does not work for you is equally valuable for your progress.

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...e+Viewing.flac
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:36.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Pam (18th August 2023), seehas (17th August 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Aloha everyone, this is more practice for us “moving around” in the Field and being comfortable there too. That is HOME for us light workers. Dropping the body just being energy.

And here we are, walking each other home

Freedom #3—Vectors
    Vectors uses your REBAL to give you practice in going and returning with a sense of direction. While perception involving nonphysical energy is not limited to ordinary notions about space, using your physical body as a reference point is a good way to learn to establish control over your movements.
    You are asked to imagine a clock face, with 12 always just above the top of your head. You first learn to extend your perception around the face of the clock in a two‐dimensional, vertical plane, with 3 being outside your left hip, 9 outside the right, and 6 just below your feet. In the next part of the exercise, you rotate the clock face so that 3 is in front of your hips and 9 is behind. The instructions lead you in exploring three‐dimensional space.
    Notice the feelings associated with perceiving beyond your physical body. Detect any interesting or unusual features of a particular vector, or changes in awareness associated with changes of position on the clock.You may find one vector especially stimulating, even a source of information. As always, make these techniques your own; experiment with them; establish and practice with additional reference points.
    The more you repeat this exercise, the more proficient you become in controlling movement. Eventually, you will be able to use this learning in all your explorations.

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...-+Vectors.flac
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:38.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Pam (18th August 2023), Peace in Oz (19th August 2023)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Since this is so new to most of us the learning, or should I say remembering, happens fast. The more time we spend in the Field we are able to blend this communication into our wakeful states. We will receive downloads regularly and just putting them into practice with little effort or thought. For now, we need to practice and our intent is the key.

We are going to be in the Field with a few questions posed. Like fishing, we are just waiting to see what we catch. Answers that come to us can be images, tastes, sound or even complete quantum thought packets where we gain entire understandings instantaneously. Just be open to what comes and interpret later.

Freedom #4—Five Questions
    Five Questions leads you in asking: Who am I? Where and who was I before I entered this physical existence? What is my purpose for this existence in physical matter reality? What action can I now take to serve this purpose best? What is the most important message I can receive and understand at this point in my existence?
    You may find it useful to review the comments for Threshold #2 to remind you that the answers you receive may not be verbal and may come at a later time. Keep in mind the various perceptual methods you have been experiencing and open your awareness to kinesthetic sensations, emotions, a sense of “knowing,” or images. Whether the responses come from your total self or from an external source, it’s up to you to translate this nonverbal communication into words or visual representations that hold meaning for you.
    These questions are only a beginning. As you continue to practice this exercise you can substitute your own and repeat any question for clarification or fuller understanding. Ask what you really want to know, infuse your questions with this desire, and express gratitude for the guidance you will receive.

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...Questions.flac
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:39.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Pam (18th August 2023)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Name:  713AF5C9-458F-44B7-91BE-5BD8BE72B54C.jpeg
Views: 59
Size:  149.4 KB

Aloha everyone, most of you know about the 7 major chakras in the body but did you know we have them in our feet and hands also? This exercise we are going to use our hand chakras to fill us with energy in Focus 12. This energy is said to satisfy our needs for energy and we will eat less. I have experienced this over the last few years and I feel like I am in the best shape of my life.

The more we eat, the more work our bodies need to do processing food. There is so much research showing that caloric reduction increases our life spans but I’m just doing what feels right. I have been able to fast for 9 days at a time and have been able to let go of my attachment to food. It’s not denying food, just the “need” for it. I’m excited to have what I have. I go to the store without a list and just get what is available rather than going to the store with a list aka expectations. Hmmm…

Once we learn to get energy from the universe we don’t need to take it from people anymore. Our energetic cups can be overflowing so we always have it to give. Especially when we can use this exercise anytime we want.

This is what the Monroe Institute has to say about it;

Freedom #5—Energy Food
    Energy Food teaches you a method for restoring depleted energy in C‐1; it is an encoding of the process rather than actual application. To know whether the encoding is accomplished or whether to repeat the exercise, use the method shortly after each time you listen to the exercise. If you feel more energized, you have achieved proficiency with another valuable tool for use in your daily life. Then move on to the next exercise.

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...ergy+Food.flac
    Last edited by RMF808; 22nd March 2024 at 07:41.

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

I am shocked by this image.. This is synchronicity in motion: my experience last week.. at home, watching netflix having breakfast and having done a deep meditation the day before.. I felt very heavy in my head the next morning .. after breakfast i sat with my hands together and they started getting warm and tingling.. almost immediately I could see rays of yellow light emanating from my all five fingers on both hands... thought I was loosing my mind.. but this post validates my experience.

Quote Posted by RMF808 (here)
    Attachment 51579
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Aloha Parsi-X, I’m excited for you. Thinking back to when I first felt the hand chakras compared to what I’m doing now is wonderful. I have worked with them a lot and use them for energy work now. I saw a guy on YouTube talking about his journey and it really influenced mine. He does Reconnections from Eric Pearl’s book, Heal Yourself, Heal Others. I began to work with these energies on my own and when I finally got that book I was already doing things up to Chapter 10.

I feel like we are all sensitive to our hand chakras if we choose. Yet, most of us don’t. The ambient magnetic field of electrical devices overstimulate our hands and these energies are subtle. It’s as if we are trying to hear the tiniest sounds but we keep playing loud music in our ears so we can’t hear them. I went for a year and a half with no phone at all after iPhone 5 & that was profound for me. I’m not saying anyone needs to go without a phone but the more you can go without it, the faster your hand chakras will grow.

Once you begin to feel energies you can throw them around and direct them. You can even do distant “healing” sessions for people including yourself. Hemisync and the reconnection are like peanut butter & jelly, burger & fries, tofu & sesame oil. When you find two things that fit together so well you just know good things are going to happen.

I can offer a few exercises for you to try if you like or I can send you to my friend’s YouTube channel. Please reach out with any questions as I am always learning.

Mahalo, aloha & namasté

36. The Following User Says Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Parsi-X (20th August 2023)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Imagine floating out of the top of your head as a gas cloud. Looking at the back of your head. We are more than our physical bodies therefore we can perceive beyond the physical universe. Time to start moving around in the Field.

Even after years of practice I am still finding a lot of benefit going back to basics. Just like giving surf lessons for 20 years made me a better surfer. Nail the basics until it becomes second nature and then you have energy to go beyond where you were previously held back.

On top of everything else, this is what older cultures refer to as “Dropping the Body”. We are spiritual beings having a physical experience. It takes a lot of energy for us to hold our spirits inside of these physical bodies so when we can let them go, we have a lot of energy that we didn’t have before. It’s nice to just sit in the energetic abundance but now it’s time use this energy and focus it in a healing manner.

In utmost honesty, I have a goal of getting 144,000 of us working together around the globe amplifying our energies to help all others but at a certain point we are going to turn our energies into Mother Earth herself.

Who wants to play?

This is what The Monroe Institute has to say about separating our light bodies from the physical bodies. See you in the Field.

Freedom #6—First Stage Separation
    First Stage Separation builds on previous exercises to take you farther in consciously controlling your nonphysical energy. Practicing five different methods of dissociation from your physical body provides the opportunity to discover that one is more comfortable for you, or to experiment with combining two or more of these methods. With each one, you can return to the physical body by using the “Return to C‐1” encoding.
    Log‐rolling — Focus on rotating and rolling the nonphysical energy within your physical body as if an axis runs through your body from your head to your feet. When you sense a release of “surface tension” between your physical and nonphysical energies and you are rotating freely, stop the focus on rolling and allow it to continue. Once the “out‐of‐phase” condition is comfortably established, you simply turn over and move outward. Reorientation can be easily accomplished by rotating until your nonphysical energy is in alignment with the physical. You may perceive something akin to a little “click,” and you are reintegrated.
    Pole — Using your feet as a pivotal point, you are directed to move your nonphysical energy slowly up and out, head first, until you are in an upright position. When your energy feet are the only point of contact, intent is sufficient to accomplish complete separation.
    Backing away is simply that: you slowly back out and away from your physical body. Once this is achieved, you can turn away and practice directing your movement with the techniques from the Vectors exercise.
    Flowing involves sending out your nonphysical energies through the top of your head in the form of a cloud or fog or thin spray of gas. Once separated, this often reforms quite naturally into a replica of your physical body. You can then “jet” away on your EBT, float off inside your REBAL, practice with your vectors, or use any of the other tools you have learned.
    Floating involves an emotional association with the concept of floating or soaring. As you contemplate how pleasant it would be to float upward, like a cloud or a kite, your nonphysical energy responds to this emotional wish. Once separation is achieved, you can gradually diminish the emotion so other parts of your total self can direct your experience.
    Repeated practice in a relaxed state, without expectations, is the best way to achieve comfort and confidence in your ability to separate and return easily and surely. Think of learning to walk. When your

first attempt to stand erect as a child ended with a plop to the floor, did you give up and decide to spend the rest of your life crawling? Of course not!
    Looking Ahead
    Wave IV—Adventure is ready for you as soon as you are ready for more adventuring. You’ll delve into
    additional applications and development of your skills as you enjoy exciting experiences of sending and receiving nonverbal communications (NVC

https://archive.org/details/the-gate...eparation.flac
    Last edited by RMF808; 17th February 2024 at 22:04.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast