Thread: Spiritual poison

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: Spiritual poison

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    ... Immediately, someone on the course asked me if I would hold a course to reverse the effects of the shots? ...
    Before I write a general update post I just want to sneak in that this theme is profoundly relevant to where I am right now but I'm starting at basecamp with a long journey ahead of me. Gotta love those little coincidences.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th April 2023), Bill Ryan (17th September 2023), Ewan (28th April 2023), Icare (17th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

Hey everyone, this deserves an update. Thank you again for all your thoughts, comments, and prayers. My conclusion is hugely religious, and my solution as a Christian is Jesus as the healer*1, but beyond this paragraph I will respond with as much religious anonymity as I can.

Pure miracles happen, and faith in healing itself has been stolen by witches, evil religion(s), TV programs, corporate interests, big pharma, a long line of very lost souls. Natural remedies are not exclusively used by Voldemort, Sauron, and maypole hippies. They're free gifts from what I will call the good spirit of the universe. The gifts of the spirit don't stop there though, and healing is the gift of the good spirit 101.

So why stare at the horror unfolding in front of us? What good does it do us? The answer I get back is that the gift is already given to us, but today we have faith in the most corrupt and insincere "healing industry" instead of the river of life that flows from Heavan. Faith in healing has been corrupted. We can't stop the horror but we can ignore the fake good news from the corrupt false prophets of the medical industry, and heal amongst ourselves apparently. Sometimes, but not limited to, this includes supernatural healing. In my case, with my religious outlook, this isn't because I practiced it on a hilltop for five years but because of my faith.

My religious ramblings aside, basically the answer is healing. Seeing the truth we can not make people not trust (double negative), even if we try. We can sow seeds of doubt if we're lucky, but they have to lose trust themselves in their own time. The best I can do is stay friends with people, take the thorns, have my own faith*1, think big, dream big, pray big, but I don't pray for the truth to be uncovered first thing now..., now I pray for healing.

These good news things go well with the other side which do not need help with, the bad news, which we already know and is critically important and often missed by many, but not us:... avoid trust in authority and the latest thing, stay up to date with the bad news, and keep our eyes wide open; don't assume the best. So that comes for free but the good news needs a bit of effort in my case.

The "good news", and healing, are a very personal-dogma specific thing. To explain where I am right now: I believe to call our words spells doesn't do the miracle credit, in that spells are an abuse of Gods promise when we are invited to ask more sincerely.

Thank you everyone for your responses.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2023), Harmony (18th September 2023), Icare (17th September 2023), mizo (17th September 2023), mr.white (6th November 2023), onawah (17th September 2023), Pam (17th September 2023), Peace in Oz (6th November 2023), Wind (19th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Spiritual poison

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    So I feel I can live with my spiritual poisoning, but I have to make sure I don't make it worse by making someone afraid. We haven't just been socially poisoned. Spiritually this is a minefield.

It is said that the more we are in the light, the more we attract the shadow.
    It would be better not to know these enemies and when one of them is known, it is easiest to ignore it. Not answering it would be the best solution, not thinking about it, one day or another, we all reap what we sow for good or evil... it is the law of cause and of indeed, read the Kybalion

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2023), Harmony (18th September 2023), Matthew (17th September 2023), mr.white (6th November 2023), onawah (17th September 2023), Wind (19th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Yes
    Quote To explain where I am right now: I believe to call our words spells doesn't do the miracle credit, in that spells are an abuse of Gods promise when we are invited to ask more sincerely.
    A lot of healing can come simply with understanding.
    There is a lot of insightful information in the videos I've been posting recently on this thread, especially starting here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1576309
    With understanding comes not only healing, but the wisdom to stop making the same mistakes, and with understanding also comes the ability to forgive.
    Forgiveness may be the greatest healing of all, not just for the forgiven, for the forgiver as well...

Hey everyone, this deserves an update. Thank you again for all your thoughts, comments, and prayers. My conclusion is hugely religious, and my solution as a Christian is Jesus as the healer*1, but beyond this paragraph I will respond with as much religious anonymity as I can.

Pure miracles happen, and faith in healing itself has been stolen by witches, evil religion(s), TV programs, corporate interests, big pharma, a long line of very lost souls. Natural remedies are not exclusively used by Voldemort, Sauron, and maypole hippies. They're free gifts from what I will call the good spirit of the universe. The gifts of the spirit don't stop there though, and healing is the gift of the good spirit 101.

So why stare at the horror unfolding in front of us? What good does it do us? The answer I get back is that the gift is already given to us, but today we have faith in the most corrupt and insincere "healing industry" instead of the river of life that flows from Heavan. Faith in healing has been corrupted. We can't stop the horror but we can ignore the fake good news from the corrupt false prophets of the medical industry, and heal amongst ourselves apparently. Sometimes, but not limited to, this includes supernatural healing. In my case, with my religious outlook, this isn't because I practiced it on a hilltop for five years but because of my faith.

My religious ramblings aside, basically the answer is healing. Seeing the truth we can not make people not trust (double negative), even if we try. We can sow seeds of doubt if we're lucky, but they have to lose trust themselves in their own time. The best I can do is stay friends with people, take the thorns, have my own faith*1, think big, dream big, pray big, but I don't pray for the truth to be uncovered first thing now..., now I pray for healing.

These good news things go well with the other side which do not need help with, the bad news, which we already know and is critically important and often missed by many, but not us:... avoid trust in authority and the latest thing, stay up to date with the bad news, and keep our eyes wide open; don't assume the best. So that comes for free but the good news needs a bit of effort in my case.

The "good news", and healing, are a very personal-dogma specific thing. To explain where I am right now: I believe to call our words spells doesn't do the miracle credit, in that spells are an abuse of Gods promise when we are invited to ask more sincerely.

Last edited by onawah; 17th September 2023 at 23:16.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2023), Harmony (18th September 2023), Matthew (17th September 2023), mr.white (6th November 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Lightbulb Re: Spiritual poison

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...hree-Initiates

Behind the truth lies the lie and behind the lie the truth, the two form the same thing, the same principle of quality and defect... the Sun and the Moon, day and night, man and woman, the heaven and earth...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2024), Matthew (18th September 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Well, there was a wise man, said..."the truth shall set you free" ))))

Wherever there is poison, a cure is not far away! And kind people here point in a lot of directions to help and assist the best they can...

And If you believe there Is Spiritual poisoning happening, you may use Your Spirit-Self to cure...

i would offer, what works for me and my closer envoirment...whenever I would find my Self in such situations as described, or some of my loved-ones...

I would give it propper attention, a place (in nature mostly) and call upon the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Love and the Warrior Spirit for Assistence...
    The Spirit of Truth...to show me, as Is (no sugar-coating, no trash-talking) as Is!
    The Spirit of Love, to assist in the Healing process and The Spirit Warrior to keep any interference away...see if this may be of help?

On an proactive level, depending were you at, with your Self...you could come up with a cure your Self...Immagine something which you "know" to be helpfull and healing...and for example, come up with a "cocktail" of all the good and what does good to You, counteraffects the poisioning and drink it on a daily basis, and see if the effects of it bare fruits...

Anyway, these are my two cents...

Much Love and Strenght!
    Last edited by mr.white; 6th November 2023 at 17:54. Reason: typos

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mr.white For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2024), Delight (6th November 2023), Matthew (6th November 2023), Vangelo (6th November 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by mr.white (here)

Well, there was a wise man, said..."the truth shall set you free" ))))

Wherever there is poison, a cure is not far away! And kind people here point in a lot of directions to help and assist the best they can...

And If you believe there Is Spiritual poisoning happening, you may use Your Spirit-Self to cure...

i would offer, what works for me and my closer envoirment...whenever I would find my Self in such situations as described, or some of my loved-ones...

I would give it propper attention, a place (in nature mostly) and call upon the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Love and the Warrior Spirit for Assistence...
    The Spirit of Truth...to show me, as Is (no sugar-coating, no trash-talking) as Is!
    The Spirit of Love, to assist in the Healing process and The Spirit Warrior to keep any interference away...see if this may be of help?

On an proactive level, depending were you at, with your Self...you could come up with a cure your Self...Immagine something which you "know" to be helpfull and healing...and for example, come up with a "cocktail" of all the good and what does good to You, counteraffects the poisioning and drink it on a daily basis, and see if the effects of it bare fruits...

Anyway, these are my two cents...

Much Love and Strenght!
    Thanks for your comment. I am obscessd recently with the idea that this is a spiritual war I am in....but the STRANGE nature of it is that this is MY inner spiritual war.

First, I am now convinced that with my personal relationship with God, I cannot be poisoned because MY relationship with God is my process of encountering the force that heals all poison. I now see how part of the poisoning that has been insinuated from the astral plane... where I have a experience even if I am unaware, is INVERSION of good. I now see this as the BIG LIE which has controled us and created Evil.

Beyond all context there is a realm of principle such as that of polarity. This is without any particular form. One could see it as electromagnetic positive/negative and yin yan movement which creates the appearances. We perceive movement between polar charge. Lately we have become stuck somehow in a false polarity.

GOOD is IMO that which honors our place in the natural organic field of consciousness which IMO was created by GOD. This Force is real and we exist in this field. However, we have particular sense of I am and we IMO are like the polarity EVERYTHING and then One (me) who has relationship with this GOOD of Life and its mysteries.

WE IMO somehow have been mentally captured by EVIL through INVERSION. IMO this is a war on the astral. THERE we find a realm of being that is without the spark of life. The realm is all ephemeral and full of different forms of awareness. It is likely that what the Toltecs say is true. The Predator which stalks us gave us its mind...morose and dry. Maybe we created the predator at some level? Who knows BUT I suspect that EVERYTHING I could possibly think is contaminated.

I challenge you. You know what GOOD means in your experience. You notice where that knowledge comes in? It is deeper than an emotion. It is less full of verbiage than it is FULL of knowing. The predator can't change this access to GOOD.

I feel so happy lately that I am with other souls here meeting God. I am loving heart felt energy. This energy neutralizes all poisons. I say the spiritual poison is JUST in the mind. IF we drink it, WE then project it into our experience. Move ones focus to the heart and give everything you think to GOD. It will be healed by the SOURCE who is unknown in origin and REAL in presence. Max shows me his magical mystery tour with God.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UJ7rJDfUArom/
    Last edited by Delight; 25th January 2024 at 00:52.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2024), earthdreamer (27th January 2024), Harmony (25th January 2024), Matthew (26th January 2024), ulli (25th January 2024)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

God is HERE. This is such an important revelation because in many ways, people invoke a God who is far away. That distance means that we can't avail ourselves of such an AMAZING opportunity of relationship! I am wrestling with my inner judgement. This WHOLE wide world wrestles with the Inversion of Good. IMO when I judge the World, I am spiritually entangled with what I judge. This is so simple FORGIVE, and how? Simply we must place our heart attention on God because the mind will continually entangle us with judgement and whatever we judge. The way out is so simple. The path is so clear and available. God is a living God and today I am alive learning to clear MY slate of entanglement with EVIL. I judge Evil and therefore am entangled deeply. IMO now I realize it nad have an ally to move out of its grip.

How we avoid judgement is to turn to the heart and feel the mystery of who is there in our depths. I am experiencing God as my friend in my heart to whom I may turn. I am knowing, RELAX and know I am God...right here and it creates a whole. I and God. God is entangled with me. I am entangled with God. The Inversion means nothing unless I give it my meaning. It is fine to forgive, even forget and think only of my connection to God. I am given insight and then find every thing arranges itself quite smoothly and I am always learning because God is my teacher. Best of all, it is easy to forgive something now unimportant.

I am writing this because it is my idea that this opportunity I am in is a very sound sane asylum. It is a dwelling away form the Mind captured by adversarial intentions. You still can think but you are amused because the truth is in nothing of the mind. This is Satan's realm of death. We pass through as we walk with Source of our being.

Finally fully dawning on me that I really need only be with God and everything else will shine is NO STORY. It just IS. I want to tell a sane story however as we all live on story. So mine now is that we each are HERE with God. No one else. Therefore, no one else can influence your experience when you realize it is just you and God. This has nothing to do with INVERSION. It is how it IS. Inversion says it is "you" and "other" and God is elsewhere. IMO there is a huge error in discounting just what FREE WILL on this plane means. IMO it is that HERE we are able to create. INVERSION has you doing it as a collective dependent on one another.

I can only create what I can imagine. Imagination became a captive bird. God frees her.

There are clues to what I consider sane that I can dwell on without judgement and examine differently.

Money. I love money for what it can do. The INVERSION is about holding onto a scarce commodity.Money is beautiful and I see how it is an energy tool signifying the energy behind it. Inelia benz taught about the flow of energy in money. She had it on target IMO. The mistake is in not flowing it as it so wishes to be flowed. It is as alive as all is alive. I see how in sanity, I could use the energy of money and be a conduit of this symbol of value for how energy flows. the flow of energy means abundance to me is EVERYWHERE in my imagination. Sending energy between and about as people exchange, good is supported. The experience is the way MY "reality" is between ME and God. I choose this with all my being. To choose God and the flow (no hoarding) means to me we could keep the best of what we have created and become more beautiful. Spreading Beauty is my hearts choice. This flow is love.

I am wrestling with Evil and how to flip it to LIVE. the insight is walk with god is so simple. Don't believe anything in the mind but look at it so we can give it up to God. The energy of Love transmutes all poison.

There is an inner channel in which we may reside. I call it the spirit rope. God meets me here and I have learned that all the spin of all the stories twirl around the core like albums on a turntable. There is a vertical shaft and there are numerous, un countable horizontal spins of the days of all our lives. One can stay in the core and observe the spins and even find information that is valuable. If one believes in ANY spin, one will be disillusioned. This is IMO the TRUTH. It's all a story and OURS will never reconcile as long as we believe them. The spins are perhaps shattering? the records are no longer coherent.

All I KNOW is I am HERE with God and I am immune to poison.
    The psalmist knew. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. For THOU art with me." This is FACT. God is HERE. This is the best news I ever knew.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2024), Harmony (3rd February 2024), Matthew (26th January 2024), Orph (26th January 2024), Pam (26th January 2024), Yoda (26th January 2024)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

People describe it variously and to talk about The Spiritual Battle on Earth makes sense to me. I feel certain now that my need to engage in thinking about it is being broadcast from the astral!

This actually has a black humor about it. What it seems to be is Good against EVIL The trick is that all of the model all uses the same kinds of weapons in the mind. IMO the only place we can KNOW good is in the heart and the mind obfuscates.
    Not a theologian and a casual researcher, I have cobbled together a POV.

IMO there is most definitely a war. However, IMO we humans wage this war in the mind which has been subsumed by forces from the astral and it is reincarnation all over again fighting. IMO this physical begins in the nonphysical. I know very little about the material world really. However, my POV is that a realm of the nonphysical is played out on earth. I am highly suspicious of the astral realm and "demigods" who seem to dwell there.

Calling this nonphysical reality names does not explain or certainly identify its characteristics. It seems extremely complicated and vast and all about good and evil. I just do not know anything though. Seeking knowledge leads to one rabbit warren and then another. I suspect the loosh system is a good model. I seek to avoid being captured by the astral and I see it so clearly everywhere.

Whatever...

My feeling is that I have simply and quite easily circumvented the astral. My connection to good is quite simple in words and deep in KNOWING. Love, yes. Focus in the present and live, thinking only of god as much as possible. Not god in a manshape but qualities I love, including truth.

It seems the field of the astral is impinging more and more into the 3D sense world and through people's connections to 4D influence, strange mysterious impulses become imagined by us and streaming out into the world as a physical manifestation. It is called clown world for all good reasons. It always HAS been apparently.

I repudiate building the fantasies of every kind presented as options. I will imagine my own. In my imagining, I am here with GOD. I avoid the astral. I do it by placing my awareness in my heart and constantly impressing whatever I think into a "place" where it is transmuted. I think about horrible things and always give that horror to God to transmute and peace returns and I know something iS transmuted.

This residing in the heart means I don't get so much interference. I am left to my own inner contention with the force I experience which is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and with me. No need to channel, get energy healing, or just about anything. It's an unbelievable state of freedom... to see all the mind stuff as a story. That is what we do here... make story BUT I have MY story.

This is to me TRUE paradox. Everyone can have their story now. None of it is fixed EXCEPT by our attention. We do create and IF we START with a WONDERFUL belief, it becomes just as real as any core belief. I believe God is HERE.. I focus on the belief that the FORCE that creates ALL and everything may STILL connect with our awareness.

I choose to believe in that FORCE. My belief manifests first in ME. IMO my experience of relationship with God is paradox. God has a singular personal relationship with each on which is fully focused just on one "person". Yet, there is a layer of shared experience and the paradox there is that one's singular experience may not actually effect anyone else. It may be this is a simulation where we each experience this key element.

How to have the personal relationship in which we KNOW there is just me and God? for me it is EVERYTHING in this world is paradox. Choose how you receive because all is here.

To me this is why so much spiritual poison is spewing from a malevolent inversion of the astral thought form plane. IMO we are here to experience our responsibility of a divine relationship. It was ever and ever trickery to turn people away from having this Source. IMO there is much trickery to the malevolence and honestly I feel disgust which I must give to God and God handles it. I KNOW God is here. I am never alone with this apparent world which honestly is very very sad.

I MUST take responsibility for my being a child of sorrow. This is very tricky if one is alone, but with God, all is possible.nObviously I observe sorrow. Therefore in Hooponopono, I AM RESPONSIBLE. This horror must be forgiven by the DIVINE and I will receive joy.
    Everything horrible and inverted IF I know about it is connected to me and in some way needs to stop with me. Therefore, I feel I am asked to maintain a spirit rope connection so what I know about is transmuted.

Being fooled by the astral content projected is more of a problem than I ever realized... how far back it has stretched. Moreover, I seriously embrace ignorance is believing in the mind in the first place. IMO our mind is not able to really guide us through life. It spins us around often. If we have the feeling intuition, it is a way of gauging and knowing what is being offered as information on how to live. We should believe nothing but the feeling intuition in our heart.

I don't know "who" speaks from that place but it is a still and sometimes wordless knowing. It may be bidden. If we bid the connection in advance we enter the Forbidden where Truth and LOVE streams. I may sound like a preacher. Honestly I feel this is the best news ever.
    Last edited by Delight; 3rd February 2024 at 05:13.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (3rd February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3