Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst 1 14 24

Thread: Derek Johnson says Trump could still be the legal US President

1. Link to Post #461
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,379 times in 1,713 posts

Default Re: Derek Johnson says Trump could still be the legal US President

When Joe ain't Joe Biden.

Important: 🚨 The Life-Like Latex Mask

"By 1991, the department was developing remarkably life-like latex masks and Mendez was eager to deploy their sophisticated new spy technology where it was needed the most – Soviet Russia".

But first, Mendez needed to prove her deceits would work under the most perilous conditions.

So, she arranged the ultimate test.

Could she fool White House security and the President of the United States himself?

For everyone who think these mask were/are being used to spy on the countries are fooling themselves. Do you know how advanced these mask are today if they were able to produce indistinguishable ones way back in 1991? All you have to do is look at the images below. This you will understand why many who you think are alive are most likely dead. The proof is coming out everyday now.

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...na-mendez.html

Last edited by BMJ; 5th March 2024 at 01:43.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

ClearWater (5th March 2024), norman (5th March 2024), thepainterdoug (5th March 2024), wondering (5th March 2024), Yoda (5th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #462
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,211 times in 2,396 posts

Checked out the X account... I dunno about this "Ariel". Listened to a recent talk with Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes the other day. "Ariel" was brought up and Jan is also remaining skeptical. My concern is about being misguided.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (5th March 2024), ClearWater (5th March 2024), norman (5th March 2024), wondering (5th March 2024), Yoda (5th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #463
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

Checked out the X account... I dunno about this "Ariel". Listened to a recent talk with Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes the other day. "Ariel" was brought up and Jan is also remaining skeptical. My concern is about being misguided.
    Well that's where discernment comes into play and not taking every twit as fact, because people do make mistakes deliberately or unintentionally.

In my above post Ariel is sighting this recent article from Dailymail UK, which I provided a link to, which speaks about the origins of these masks, and Ariel makes the reasonable comment that we can only imagine as to how advanced these masks are now. We know Joe Biden is an actor and the real Joe Biden is either jailed or executed so what is unrealistic about these twitter posts I posted.

It seems sound and his speculations about the real Elon Musk or Joe Biden for example sound reasonable considering Derek Johnson even mentioned going to GITMO to view possible trials, sentencing and execution.
    Last edited by BMJ; 5th March 2024 at 12:20.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

ClearWater (5th March 2024), Pris (5th March 2024), wondering (5th March 2024), Yoda (5th March 2024)

7. Link to Post #464
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,211 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

Well that's where discernment comes into play and not taking every twit as fact, because people do make mistakes deliberately or unintentionally.

In my above post Ariel is sighting this recent article from Dailymail UK, which I provided a link to, which speaks about the origins of these masks, and Ariel makes the reasonable comment that we can only imagine as to how advanced these masks are now. We know Joe Biden is an actor and the real Joe Biden is either jailed or executed so what is unrealistic about these twitter posts I posted.

It seems sound and his speculations about the real Elon Musk or Joe Biden for example sound reasonable considering Derek Johnson even mentioned going to GITMO to view possible trials, sentencing and execution.

Thanks, BMJ! For sure, Ariel may be right most of the time, and we need to use discernment. Heavy discernment.

I guess when the overall feel of something puts me off, I pay attention. Time will tell.

Yes, I've seen a video or two on those CIA masks so for sure, anything is possible. Biden does raise flags for me (could just be an actor). But, I think the Elon Musk thing is going a bit far. I mean, we all have doppelgangers out there. And, when you're the richest man in the world (or second richest to some king or prince in Saudi Arabia? [oh, now Jeff Bezos is the richest lol]), you get attention and people will use you to come up with all kinds of speculative stuff to get an audience and/or keep us occupied/misguided. For example, if someone happens to look like Elon, I'm sure they'll milk it for all it's worth. For me, the most toxic misinfo agents are the ones that cite the information we already hold to be true, and then misguide us with other things (to slip in twinges of doubt, start cracks in our foundation). There are grifters. But, the worst are the 80/20 disinfo agents.

I guess what I'm saying is it's kind of like citing information from Wikipedia because they're right most of the time (depending on the subject, of course lol). I simply avoid Wikipedia altogether because I know they follow their underlying globalist agenda and are pushing their propaganda.

Of course, the bottom line is to use "discernment". I have a funny story for that. I remember Corey Goode, for example, always telling his followers to use discernment with his material (but didn't tolerate anyone questioning him)... And, guess who turned out to be a total fraud.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (6th March 2024), ClearWater (5th March 2024), thepainterdoug (5th March 2024), wondering (5th March 2024), Yoda (5th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #465
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,221 times in 3,166 posts

One mans discernment is another's deception . its a free for all of "misinfo" out there.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

BMJ (6th March 2024), ClearWater (5th March 2024), Pris (5th March 2024), Yoda (5th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #466
    Thanks

Of course, the bottom line is to use "discernment". I have a funny story for that. I remember Corey Goode, for example, always telling his followers to use discernment with his material (but didn't tolerate anyone questioning him)... And, guess who turned out to be a total fraud.
    Point taken, and I have to say I agree with you Pris & Doug it is a mess out there in social media and even alternative sites, volumes of disinformation, misinformation, mistakes etc drag you way from facts and lead you astray.

The take away is your personal BS meter has to be constantly on regardless of the source.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Pris (6th March 2024), thepainterdoug (6th March 2024), Yoda (10th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst 1 14 24