+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1 10 20 24 LastLast

Thread: Derek Johnson says Trump could still be the legal US President

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,898 times in 2,103 posts

Default Re: Derek Johnson says Trump could still be the legal US President

So here's my opinion for what it's worth, I too have been following all mentioned by Doug in addition to Mike Jaco who does a daily podcast and is a retired navy seal remote viewer,Jim Willie who knows about the financial world and more and Kerry Cassidy too. By connecting all the dots my belief is yes everything is in full steam ahead and this mission to clean up the swamp was created long before Trump, there is a tremendous battle of good vs. Evil right now. That being stated there is a plan but everything is in flux. Think of it this way , the good guys or white hats are clearing out a tunnel 100 miles long, it's dark but sometimes it's light inside, the side entrances of the tunnels are filled with all kinds of demonic agendas, so each battle is different thus bogging down the speed of the mission. But the goal is still there. The are assumed timetables of completion, and then there are the unknowns.so the timetables keep getting pushed.

My buddy told me 3 years ago it's not Trump that can make this happen by himself, the only entity that has the power In the states is the united states military , without the military nothing will ever happen. The military needs to take control in what I t think will be a limited Marshall law in certain cities, rural areas will police there own, and then mass arrests will happen of pre selected people who have crossed the line.

I believe there will be a special election held once the military has done it's clean up, then perhaps we will see President Trump back in the saddle. One thing is certain they whoever they are is he'll bent on Trump never seeing office again , another 45 charges were filed against trump in new york yesterday. So now the question ?Why are they still going after him like rabid wolves? Answer that and you have your answer

Stay the course, pray and watch out for deception, I believe the alien invasion agenda may be very plausible using holography. Disney studios were using this some 40 plus years ago so anything is possible to herd the people. Just stay the course, will get thru this.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

atman (3rd July 2023), BMJ (1st July 2023), Jad (1st July 2023), Michel Leclerc (4th July 2023), Pris (1st July 2023), Sadieblue (2nd July 2023), thepainterdoug (1st July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,222 times in 3,166 posts

pyrangello/ very good assessment and I agree. It has to be about the military. Without the military behind him, he is without any ability to do any of this.

for what its worth, this guy Phil Godlewski who I understand has little to no credibility to many here, said last night that they stopped an asassination attempt on D J T planned for the near future by a former Obama body guard. Have no idea if true or not, how would I know?

I dont believe 100% of well intentioned intel is real, and I dont believe that 100% of so called mis info by non credible people is false. Its a fuzzy world
    as pyrangello said, Its a matter of connecting all the dots and evaluating all. Some things just ring true in mass.

Again I say, I really dont care if i am 100% wrong and its all malarky. We all need a dose of hope as well to get us thru and Im riding on this inspirational and hopeful concept until proven false.
    In the meantime, be the change !

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

atman (3rd July 2023), Ben (2nd July 2023), Blacklight43 (1st July 2023), BMJ (1st July 2023), ClearWater (2nd July 2023), pabranno (1st July 2023), Pris (1st July 2023), Sadieblue (2nd July 2023), T Smith (1st July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023), Yoda (6th July 2023)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    ...the only entity that has the power In the states is the united states military , without the military nothing will ever happen. The military needs to take control in what I t think will be a limited Marshall law in certain cities, rural areas will police there own, and then mass arrests will happen of pre selected people who have crossed the line.

I believe there will be a special election held once the military has done it's clean up, then perhaps we will see President Trump back in the saddle.
    The military seems to be the last hope in all these discussions. However--and this is just speculation (and opinion)--no real intel or deep research behind it--why should we not assume the military itself is also a captured institution, when all our other institutions are captured? My feeling is, there are factions of the military that are captured, and then there are patriotic factions that are pro-America and allegiant to the Constitution. We know the Deep State agenda has been infiltrating the military and grooming generals and top brass for decades now--why should we be so naive to assume the military is pure and aligned solely to the American constitution and ready to step in to stop this nonsense?

I've always intuited the reason the military hasn't gotten involved (when they probably should have after the 2020 coup d'etat) is precisely because of this dynamic, e.g., we have a divided military not unlike the divided country. If the military did get involved, it would entail a hot civil war, not unlike what the country went through in the 1860s (dueling factions of the military vying for control). This, in my view, is why we haven't seen any military intervention. Too messy, too charged, too dangerous.

Godspeed all. This is a battle to the death. Who knows how it's playing out behind the scenes? I'm just not convinced the military is necessarily our savior....

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

atman (3rd July 2023), BMJ (2nd July 2023), Jad (2nd July 2023), Michel Leclerc (4th July 2023), Pris (1st July 2023), thepainterdoug (2nd July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023)

7. Link to Post #184
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,211 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    I've always intuited the reason the military hasn't gotten involved (when they probably should have after the 2020 coup d'etat) is precisely because of this dynamic, e.g., we have a divided military not unlike the divided country. If the military did get involved, it would entail a hot civil war, not unlike what the country went through in the 1860s (dueling factions of the military vying for control). This, in my view, is why we haven't seen any military intervention. Too messy, too charged, too dangerous.

Personally, I do not think the US has a divided military. Trump is very clear about the "TV generals", and he's very clear that there is "central casting". I think we're playing the waiting game because Trump and the military don't want a repeat of what happened in Myanmar. The American people are being brought up to speed at a pace they can handle and to prevent a civil war. That's why I think we've not yet seen any "publicly announced" or really obvious military intervention. The timing will be right when the people are ready for it and want it to happen. It needs to be a military-civilian alliance. Because, it is the people, in the end, who will save America by demanding their country and their freedom back.
    Last edited by Pris; 1st July 2023 at 22:11.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

atman (3rd July 2023), BMJ (2nd July 2023), ClearWater (2nd July 2023), Michel Leclerc (4th July 2023), onevoice (2nd July 2023), Sadieblue (2nd July 2023), T Smith (1st July 2023), thepainterdoug (2nd July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023), Yoda (6th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    pyrangello/ very good assessment and I agree. It has to be about the military. Without the military behind him, he is without any ability to do any of this.

for what its worth, this guy Phil Godlewski who I understand has little to no credibility to many here, said last night that they stopped an asassination attempt on D J T planned for the near future by a former Obama body guard. Have no idea if true or not, how would I know?

I dont believe 100% of well intentioned intel is real, and I dont believe that 100% of so called mis info by non credible people is false. Its a fuzzy world
    as pyrangello said, Its a matter of connecting all the dots and evaluating all. Some things just ring true in mass.

Again I say, I really dont care if i am 100% wrong and its all malarky. We all need a dose of hope as well to get us thru and Im riding on this inspirational and hopeful concept until proven false.
    (N.B.: My emphasis, in red, in the above quoted message)

Dear Doug, I do not wish to be confrontational, because it is not in my character and because I highly appreciate your very valuable contributions to this forum and to this thread of yours, as well as deeply respect your work as an artist (I am myself somewhat of an artist, so you know), but please allow me to become a bit cynical, a little further down this post... And please know that the following questions and comments (some ridden with my obvious syntactic contortions) are not strictly addressed to you, but to all of us.

I think it is fair to say that we are all on the same page, when it comes to acknowledging the realities of the deep state-governmental-corporative-societal-and-what-else evils that have been oppressing us for the longest time.

Many of us, including Derek Johnson, are doing what we can to denounce or combat that evil....

But in regards to this specific thread, I believe it is important to recognize once again that those who offer contrarian views to Derek Johnson's outlandish claims about the Military's multi-year PLAN to save the United States (and the rest of the world)... are not necessarily deluded or abject trolls.

Okay....

So Derek Johnson — bless his heart, and I mean it — tells us with a quasi-religious passion that the Military is the only way out of the tragic mess we are currently in.

But which Military are we talking about, here?

The one that Derek says is still under the command of Donald J. Trump who — according to Derek's interpretation of various laws and orders — is still currently the real Commander in Chief of the United States and who, let's not forget, is related to the Kennedy's (Trump, according to Derek's sources, being the illegitimate son of General Patton, who was a grandson of Abraham Lincoln and who had as a brother none other than Benito Mussolini)?

Are we talking about the Department of Defense that published on the defense.gov website, on January 3rd, 2021, a woke agenda-oriented article titled:
    Biden Showcases the Strength, Excellence of American Military Diversity

Are we talking about that same Department of Defense that published, on 13 January 2021, an article titled Joint Chiefs Stress Service Members' Commitment to Constitution and that states (emphasis will be mine):
    In an unprecedented message, the members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff told service members that the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol was an attack on the Constitutional process of the nation.
    U.S. service members swear an oath to "support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic." The memo — signed by all eight members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff — stresses that commitment and the values behind it.

The memo, signed yesterday, said the actions in the Capitol "were inconsistent with the rule of law. The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection."
    As service members, we must embody the values and ideals of the nation. We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values and oath, it is against the law."
    Joint Chiefs of Staff memo
    The memo stresses that the United States military "will obey lawful orders from civilian leadership, support civil authorities to protect lives and property, ensure public safety in accordance with the law, and remain fully committed to protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

The chiefs said the attack on the Capitol — as members of Congress were performing their constitutional duties of counting the votes of the Electoral College — was a direct assault on the constitutional process.

"As service members, we must embody the values and ideals of the nation," the chiefs wrote. "We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values and oath, it is against the law. On January 20, 2021, in accordance with the Constitution, confirmed by the states and the courts, and certified by Congress, President-elect Biden will be inaugurated and will become our 46th commander in chief."

Along that same line, are we talking about the U.S. Army that published the following tweet acknowledging that Joe Biden is the Commander in Chief ?
    https://twitter.com/usarmy/status/1359591282054692868

Still, are we talking about the U.S. General Command led by Lloyd James Austin III, who had become a board director for the major defense contractor Raytheon after retiring from the military in 2016, and who after being sworn in as Secretary of Defense, on 22 January 2021, tweeted that he was "especially proud to be the first African American to hold the position."?

Yes, that fearless guy:

May I add that, serving under Joe Biden, Secretary of Defense Lloyd James Austin III supports the gender identity ideology and the inclusion of transgender individuals in the military, and has pledged his continued support for Ukraine, while admitting that the United States is a combatant in the war and that “We want to see Russia weakened to the degree that it can’t do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine.”? So is he one of the exalted leaders that we should be looking up to — slumped on our couch — in some sort of "Gee, I'm so glad I trust the Plan" deference?

Are we talking about the Department of Defense that just a few days ago published a sentimental message to show to the world... #WhyWeServe?
    @USArmy Maj. Rachel Jones found solace after coming out as a transgender female. Her journey from battling depression & suicidal thoughts to embracing authenticity inspires us all. #WhyWeServe
    https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/st...74400517185538

Derek Johnson has time after time affirmed that the Military is in control of everything, including the media, and that all is going according to plan.

Derek Johnson has even gleefully shared his realization that the whole Covid-19 operation was part of the salvation Plan put together by the White Hats in the Military! So come on, let's rejoice, because the lockdowns and the many lives destroyed during the past three years were a necessary evil, in order to prepare us for the soon-to-come partial martial law declarations, rounding-up of criminals, trials and executions!

So what should we do? Stock up on popcorn and watch the perverse but tragic clown show play out, because Patriots in the Military, behind the scenes, are doing the unconstitutional work of biblical proportions that is required to save America?

That very Military that — if we are to believe and TRUST THE PLAN — has allowed the situation to degrade to an almost beyond repair degree and the population to suffer more and more, in the past decade, because that was the only way to wake them from their trance and their ignorance about the evil cabal that has been controlling their lives all along?

And yes, according to Derek Johnson, that very Military that is supposedly arresting Deep State and New World Order miscreants, giving them military tribunals in Gitmo and, for the most culpable of them, executing them as some sort of redemption-like sacrifice to Lady Liberty?

So which Military, exactly, are we talking about?
    Last edited by atman; 4th July 2023 at 00:25.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

ClearWater (5th July 2023), gini (4th July 2023), Jad (4th July 2023), Michel Leclerc (4th July 2023), mountain_jim (4th July 2023), Sadieblue (5th July 2023), thepainterdoug (4th July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by atman (here)

(N.B.: My emphasis, in red, in the above quoted message)

Dear Doug, I do not wish to be confrontational, because it is not in my character and because I highly appreciate your very valuable contributions to this forum and to this thread of yours, as well as deeply respect your work as an artist (I am myself somewhat of an artist, so you know), but please allow me to become a bit cynical, a little further down this post... And please know that the following questions and comments (some ridden with my obvious syntactic contortions) are not strictly addressed to you, but to all of us.

I think it is fair to say that we are all on the same page, when it comes to acknowledging the realities of the deep state-governmental-corporative-societal-and-what-else evils that have been oppressing us for the longest time.

Many of us, including Derek Johnson, are doing what we can to denounce or combat that evil....

But in regards to this specific thread, I believe it is important to recognize once again that those who offer contrarian views to Derek Johnson's outlandish claims about the Military's multi-year PLAN to save the United States (and the rest of the world)... are not necessarily deluded or abject trolls.

Okay....

So Derek Johnson — bless his heart, and I mean it — tells us with a quasi-religious passion that the Military is the only way out of the tragic mess we are currently in.

But which Military are we talking about, here?

The one that Derek says is still under the command of Donald J. Trump who — according to Derek's interpretation of various laws and orders — is still currently the real Commander in Chief of the United States and who, let's not forget, is related to the Kennedy's (Trump, according to Derek's sources, being the illegitimate son of General Patton, who was a grandson of Abraham Lincoln and who had as a brother none other than Benito Mussolini)?

Are we talking about the Department of Defense that published on the defense.gov website, on January 3rd, 2021, a woke agenda-oriented article titled:
    Biden Showcases the Strength, Excellence of American Military Diversity

Are we talking about that same Department of Defense that published, on 13 January 2021, an article titled Joint Chiefs Stress Service Members' Commitment to Constitution and that states (emphasis will be mine):
    In an unprecedented message, the members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff told service members that the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol was an attack on the Constitutional process of the nation.
    U.S. service members swear an oath to "support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic." The memo — signed by all eight members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff — stresses that commitment and the values behind it.

The memo, signed yesterday, said the actions in the Capitol "were inconsistent with the rule of law. The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection."
    As service members, we must embody the values and ideals of the nation. We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values and oath, it is against the law."
    Joint Chiefs of Staff memo
    The memo stresses that the United States military "will obey lawful orders from civilian leadership, support civil authorities to protect lives and property, ensure public safety in accordance with the law, and remain fully committed to protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

The chiefs said the attack on the Capitol — as members of Congress were performing their constitutional duties of counting the votes of the Electoral College — was a direct assault on the constitutional process.

"As service members, we must embody the values and ideals of the nation," the chiefs wrote. "We support and defend the Constitution. Any act to disrupt the constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values and oath, it is against the law. On January 20, 2021, in accordance with the Constitution, confirmed by the states and the courts, and certified by Congress, President-elect Biden will be inaugurated and will become our 46th commander in chief."

Along that same line, are we talking about the U.S. Army that published the following tweet acknowledging that Joe Biden is the Commander in Chief ?
    https://twitter.com/usarmy/status/1359591282054692868

Still, are we talking about the U.S. General Command led by Lloyd James Austin III, who had become a board director for the major defense contractor Raytheon after retiring from the military in 2016, and who after being sworn in as Secretary of Defense, on 22 January 2021, tweeted that he was "especially proud to be the first African American to hold the position."?

Yes, that fearless guy:

May I add that, serving under Joe Biden, Secretary of Defense Lloyd James Austin III supports the gender identity ideology and the inclusion of transgender individuals in the military, and has pledged his continued support for Ukraine, while admitting that the United States is a combatant in the war and that “We want to see Russia weakened to the degree that it can’t do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine.”? So is he one of the exalted leaders that we should be looking up to — slumped on our couch — in some sort of "Gee, I'm so glad I trust the Plan" deference?

Are we talking about the Department of Defense that just a few days ago published a sentimental message to show to the world... #WhyWeServe?
    @USArmy Maj. Rachel Jones found solace after coming out as a transgender female. Her journey from battling depression & suicidal thoughts to embracing authenticity inspires us all. #WhyWeServe
    https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/st...74400517185538

Derek Johnson has time after time affirmed that the Military is in control of everything, including the media, and that all is going according to plan.

Derek Johnson has even gleefully shared his realization that the whole Covid-19 operation was part of the salvation Plan put together by the White Hats in the Military! So come on, let's rejoice, because the lockdowns and the many lives destroyed during the past three years were a necessary evil, in order to prepare us for the soon-to-come partial martial law declarations, rounding-up of criminals, trials and executions!

So what should we do? Stock up on popcorn and watch the perverse but tragic clown show play out, because Patriots in the Military, behind the scenes, are doing the unconstitutional work of biblical proportions that is required to save America?

That very Military that — if we are to believe and TRUST THE PLAN — has allowed the situation to degrade to an almost beyond repair degree and the population to suffer more and more, in the past decade, because that was the only way to wake them from their trance and their ignorance about the evil cabal that has been controlling their lives all along?

And yes, according to Derek Johnson, that very Military that is supposedly arresting Deep State and New World Order miscreants, giving them military tribunals in Gitmo and, for the most culpable of them, executing them as some sort of redemption-like sacrifice to Lady Liberty?

So which Military, exactly, are we talking about?
    Far be it from me to impose amateur strategy or crush anybody's hopium (or intel), because I honestly don't know. I won't say Dereck Johnson is trippin'--if anything I would say he understands military law well and does know what he's talking about (except laws, apparently, are irrelevant, because we're living in a lawless land); all I will say, is, if he's right, and the military is in control, let's get on with it. Get it out in the open and let the chips fall where they may. People are plenty aware enough what's going on--why let the charade draw itself so painfully out? (I'm aware of the response to the question, just sayin').

We are on the verge of WWIII, CBDCs, color revolutions in Europe/US; it's time to PUT DOWN THIS COUP D'ETAT and root it out--if indeed the military objective is to clean this whole mess up.

My two cents. I have nothing else to add and acknowledge I am no military strategist.
    Last edited by T Smith; 4th July 2023 at 13:57.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

atman (4th July 2023), BMJ (4th July 2023), ClearWater (5th July 2023), gini (4th July 2023), Michel Leclerc (4th July 2023), mountain_jim (4th July 2023), Reinhard (5th July 2023), Sadieblue (5th July 2023), thepainterdoug (4th July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,937 times in 8,285 posts

The president is whoever the house and sennet made president in January 2021. That's Joe Biden, and that will stand util it's dismantled retrospectively, if ever.

Beyond that, the Law Of War applies.

The question, What military?, is a good one.

According to Steven Greer the people you'd think are in charge have no idea what's going on or they are good liars.

'DC Draino' had a clear perspective when he spoke to Dave (X22) a while back.

MP3 - 39 minutes
    https://app.box.com/s/p4dzds5kcc9t1m6bq05u0o124my66636

Treason is Treason and military brass are as guilty as the shifty Schiffs of the world.
    Last edited by norman; 4th July 2023 at 08:40.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

atman (4th July 2023), BMJ (4th July 2023), ClearWater (5th July 2023), Michel Leclerc (4th July 2023), mountain_jim (4th July 2023), Reinhard (5th July 2023), Sadieblue (5th July 2023), T Smith (4th July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,379 times in 1,713 posts

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    I checked out the speech for myself, and amazingly and by design obviously the speech starts at precisely "17 minutes and 17 seconds", as Creepy Joe Biden would say " com'on men give me break will ya ???

Since Creepy Joe Biden doesn't even know he is alive it wouldn't make difference to him anyway, for us just another confirmation.

BTW in gematria 17 = Q.

The video starts at 17.17 and ends 39.17 the difference is 22 I looked up 22 in gematria the first word that came up was "fake" & "died".

Poor Creepy Joe Biden just can't get a break, I can hear him from the grave sayin " com'on men give me break will ya ???

So enjoy the show, now where is that popcorn again.

Here's the link to the Germatria page. https://www.gematrix.org/?word=22
    Here's the link to the interview. https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1YqxoyEwmPaGv
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-07-04_20-16-53.png
Views:	20
Size:	328.2 KB
ID:	51174  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by BMJ; 4th July 2023 at 10:34.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

ClearWater (5th July 2023), Pris (4th July 2023), Sadieblue (5th July 2023), thepainterdoug (4th July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023)

17. Link to Post #189
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    I checked out the speech for myself, and amazingly and by design obviously the speech starts at precisely "17 minutes and 17 seconds", as Creepy Joe Biden would say " com'on men give me break will ya ???

Since Creepy Joe Biden doesn't even know he is alive it wouldn't make difference to him anyway, for us just another confirmation.

BTW in gematria 17 = Q.

The video starts at 17.17 and ends 39.17 the difference is 22 I looked up 22 in gematria the first word that came up was "fake" & "died".

Poor Creepy Joe Biden just can't get a break, I can hear him from the grave sayin " com'on men give me break will ya ???

So enjoy the show, now where is that popcorn again.

Here's the link to the Germatria page. https://www.gematrix.org/?word=22
    Here's the link to the interview. https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1YqxoyEwmPaGv

All right, I just gotta say that's some nice sleuth work you did there, BMJ. Yes, when something comes across like an absolute joke, look between the lines. It's just like Scavino with all his clues (eg. sharing video symbolism plus using length of video clips time to refer to specific Q posts by number to send us a message). Encryption. Feels very military intelligence...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2023), ClearWater (5th July 2023), Sadieblue (5th July 2023), thepainterdoug (6th July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023), Yoda (4th July 2023)

19. Link to Post #190
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,302 times in 1,400 posts

"17" is "Hi" so I take it that means "Q" saying "Hi" everytime we see it? "1717" is "Quantum Leap Now"
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2023), ClearWater (5th July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023)

21. Link to Post #191
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Military intelligence -- it's not for everyone.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (5th July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023), Yoda (6th July 2023)

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

Personally, I do not think the US has a divided military. Trump is very clear about the "TV generals", and he's very clear that there is "central casting". I think we're playing the waiting game because Trump and the military don't want a repeat of what happened in Myanmar. The American people are being brought up to speed at a pace they can handle and to prevent a civil war. That's why I think we've not yet seen any "publicly announced" or really obvious military intervention. The timing will be right when the people are ready for it and want it to happen. It needs to be a military-civilian alliance. Because, it is the people, in the end, who will save America by demanding their country and their freedom back.

Pris, beyond your rationalization about the "Central Casting" comments by Donald J. Trump, is there any other reason why you think that the U.S. does not have a divided military?

I don't believe I will be wrong in advancing that no one, included you, will argue with the fact that the American population is itself very much polarized and divided...

So, why would it be different with the military?

Is it because the military are generally expected to obey orders (thus projecting to us an impression of unified thinking)?

Or have you come across any kind of evidence or statistic that backs up your belief? If so, it would be very useful if you could share it with the rest of us...

On the other hand, is the idea of a divided military perhaps the kind of concept that is sufficient, by itself, to make some of Derek Johnson's extraordinary claims to falter or, God forbid, to collapse like a house of cards?

In any case, here is one piece of fairly recent information that leads me to believe (just as a hint, really) that the U.S. Military is as divided as is the general population:

22 Retired 4-Stars Join Nearly 500 NatSec Leaders in Letter Endorsing Joe Biden

24 Sep 2020
    Military.com | By Hope Hodge Seck

Days after the Trump-Pence campaign released an endorsement letter signed by 235 retired military officers, a coalition of nearly 500 current and former national security leaders has released its own letter endorsing challenger Joe Biden for president.

The open letter, published Thursday morning by National Security Leaders for Biden, contains 489 names, including 22 retired four-star generals and admirals; five former defense secretaries; and other notable leaders including former secretary of state Madeleine Albright and former NASA administrator Charles Bolden, among others.

(...)

I concede that I am just a distant observer and that I can only speculate, like you and others. But if I was to accept your interpretation of the matter at hand, would I be wrong to regard the above apparent contradiction — in terms of a supposedly non-divided military — as yet another example of the cruel Shakespearean travesty that is meant (according to Derek Johnson) to open our eyes?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

ClearWater (5th July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023)

25. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,222 times in 3,166 posts

Atman and all others still posting here. Im just getting back and will try to catch up on all.

Atman, your quote here / But in regards to this specific thread, I believe it is important to recognize once again that those who offer contrarian views to Derek Johnson's outlandish claims about the Military's multi-year PLAN to save the United States (and the rest of the world)... are not necessarily deluded or abject trolls.

never did I say or would I say anything against anyone with a differing view .I made that clear many times. and I dont believe i ever said deluded or trolls once.
    you can disagree and be cynical, All I did was find something very interesting by this guy Derek Johnson and i started a thread. thats it in my opinion. I have not now or ever put forth that I am right in this. Only that it rings true to my intuition

And already stated I could be 100% wrong. So I do not have any capital in this, only hope and desire that this would be real and true

as for respect for me , my art, music and whetever else, I appreciate it, but has no bearing on what you should say or not say
    I have not and do not take offense. Others may, but I only comment for myself

Give me time to read all, thanks everyone

and let me add that I am tiring of this conversation and topic because its simply time now to watch and wait.
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 4th July 2023 at 23:48.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

atman (5th July 2023), BMJ (5th July 2023), ClearWater (5th July 2023), mountain_jim (5th July 2023), Pris (5th July 2023), Sadieblue (5th July 2023), Satori (5th July 2023), wondering (5th July 2023), Yoda (6th July 2023)

27. Link to Post #194
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Atman and all others still posting here. Im just getting back and will try to catch up on all.

Atman, your quote here / But in regards to this specific thread, I believe it is important to recognize once again that those who offer contrarian views to Derek Johnson's outlandish claims about the Military's multi-year PLAN to save the United States (and the rest of the world)... are not necessarily deluded or abject trolls.

never did I say or would I say anything against anyone with a differing view .I made that clear many times. and I dont believe i ever said deluded or trolls once.
    you can disagree and be cynical, All I did was find something very interesting by this guy Derek Johnson and i started a thread. thats it in my opinion. I have not now or ever put forth that I am right in this. Only that it rings true to my intuition

And already stated I could be 100% wrong. So I do not have any capital in this, only hope and desire that this would be real and true

as for respect for me , my art, music and whetever else, I appreciate it, but has no bearing on what you should say or not say
    I have not and do not take offense. Others may, but I only comment for myself

Give me time to read all, thanks everyone

and let me add that I am tiring of this conversation and topic because its simply time now to watch and wait.
    Doug, I am a very poor writer, amplified by my lack of command of the English language, which sometimes forces me to spend several hours on a post that will ultimately only require a couple minutes to read, but never in my mind did I ever consider to accuse you of implying or saying anything negative about those who have differing views. Sorry if my post led you to feel that.

I am not at all a political pundit, but I might explain one day why, as a non-American, I keep wading into the murky waters of this thread, a thread that I continue to find valuable and important and that I am grateful you thought of starting...
    Last edited by atman; 5th July 2023 at 16:42.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

ClearWater (5th July 2023), Jad (5th July 2023), mountain_jim (5th July 2023), thepainterdoug (6th July 2023)

29. Link to Post #195
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

I do confess to having spent much time staring — although in a non-voyeuristic manner — at the many young elephants in Derek Johnson's virtual "room" called 1776 Nation and located at https://thedocuments.info/. But, for the record, at no point did I feel the urge to sniff the elephants' hair, as that kind of venial sin is obviously reserved to dignitaries such as Joe Biden...

I confess as well to having had unholy thoughts such as the following very convoluted one...

If Vladimir Zelensky is a White Hat playing dress-up as a russophobic warmonger in a political charade that has turned deadly and disastrous, but that without a doubt has to be part of the years-long "Plan" being executed by the good guys in the Military, who, according to Derek Johnson, are in control of everything, then is the white-hood-wearing dude in the following picture just trying to enlighten us — in a Grand Wizard fashion — about a part of the Democratic Party's history that has been misunderstood by most of us commoners?

Moving away from the shock value of that photograph and from the head-spinning convolution of my previous question, here's one additional confession of mine: I'm all for virtuous patriots overthrowing tyrants. But through what means? And at what cost?

The final chapters of the "Plan" call for a military take-over that requires suspending the very Constitution that all military members have sworn to support and defend.

Once again, which military are we talking about? The woke one? The one that will obey just about any order coming from the current traitors-in-command?

And if the so-called Q-alluded plan ever comes to fruition, what happens right after that coup, right after that insurrection?

We all thank the Military for the up to two years of pre-trial detention in horrendous conditions that many J6ers have unjustly suffered through? Ah, shut up, because some people will necessarily be sacrificial lambs for the attainment of our lofty ideals, won't they?

And what comes after that? We cheer for the fact that we were too complacent and gullible to take care of matters on a local level, while we could? I do repeat: while we could?

And then, what? We applaud the new supposedly elected officials and we all sing in unison that we can't wait for the ratification of the amendment to the Constitution that says: "You will own nothing and be happy"?

30. Link to Post #196
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

With regard to Trump being the current president and/or CIC of the military, I found this to be interesting:

Name:  trump 45 47 pickens south carolina 2023.jpeg
Views: 53
Size:  16.1 KB

Here's Trump at the Pickens, South Carolina rally that had 75,000 people show up. Notice his cap... it reads 45-47. It doesn't read 45,47, it doesn't read 45/47, and it doesn't read 45&47.

It reads 45-47. That can be read as 45 to 47, and it can be read as 45, 46, 47. Very interesting.

Attachment 51183

Also, I can't seem to recall Trump ever calling Biden "President Biden" -- using those two words together...
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1566048
    Last edited by Pris; 5th July 2023 at 23:16.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (6th July 2023), pabranno (5th July 2023), thepainterdoug (6th July 2023), Yoda (6th July 2023)

32. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,937 times in 8,285 posts

There will probably turn out to be a difference between Trump's US Corp' civilian status and his 'Law of War' military status.

If, after all this, there isn't a complete ousting of the US Corp' what was it all for ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (7th July 2023), pabranno (7th July 2023), thepainterdoug (6th July 2023)

34. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,302 times in 1,400 posts

Inerestingly if you type in Barbara Feldon agent 99's name in Maxwell Smart she actually comes back in simple gematria as "99" but very disappointing Smart is not agent 86. :-)
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (7th July 2023), thepainterdoug (6th July 2023)

36. Link to Post #199
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ClearWater (here)

Here's Trump at the Pickens, South Carolina rally that had 75,000 people show up. Notice his cap... it reads 45-47. It doesn't read 45,47, it doesn't read 45/47, and it doesn't read 45&47.
    It's not possible for him to be 45, 46, and 47 because the number only changes if a different person is in the position.

If he's still President, he would just be 45.

If he's not President right now and reclaims the Presidency he'll be 45 and 47. So this is really the only one that makes sense if we're giving credence to what his hat says.

Very good point. So, here's my thoughts. I see what you're saying, but nothing like this has ever happened before. This is about the infiltration of the US government by enemies foreign and domestic leading up to what would be the EXPECTED OVERTHROW of the United States government on November 3, 2020, and that's why The Law of War Manual was revised/updated with the agreement of many countries three days prior to Trump taking office in 2016.

Technically, I would say, you are right. Trump is still 45. He is also currently Commander in Chief of the military thanks to The Law of War Manual and a certain executive order he made later on that's still in effect (March 27, 2020, EO 13912 -- to Federalize the National Guard and Reserves to active duty because of an unaddressed national emergency). It's no understatement to say we are living through unprecedented times. To say Trump is 45, 46, and (will be) 47 is like an inside joke. It's ALL 45.

Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1566151

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (7th July 2023), thepainterdoug (6th July 2023)

38. Link to Post #200
    Language
    French
    Thanks

It is quite disconcerting, on this thread of a very serious matter — considering the political and social implications for the United States and the rest of the world if Trump truly still is the President or the Commander in Chief — to realize that a post from someone calling for the right to continue to have FUN in the thread... gets more acknowledgement, more appreciation and more engagement, than posts expressing concerns in regards to the obvious red flags in Derek Johnson's material.

That tells me that what we are dealing with here is a belief system that no amount of observations and facts will turn into a truly debatable subject. Despite all proclamations of inclusion and of acceptance of diverging views, and despite the genuinely good intentions of Doug, what we have mostly witnessed here so far is a wasteful show of force between believers, doubters and non-believers, a show in which the believers obviously have the upper hand.

I knew, in my previous post, that by incorporating the photo of a KKK Grand Wizard making the nazi salute, I would be threading into somewhat scandalous territory. I was trying to make a point, in a head-spinning verbose way à la Derek Johnson, by showing, like he does all the time, that any photo can always be interpreted according to our own preconceived ideas, confirmation biases or agenda-driven views... I obviously failed at that attempt.

The questions and comments in the second half of my post were quite reasonable and valid, I thought. Or perhaps they were not. Considering my usual clumsy and contrived ways of expressing myself, I just don't quite know what to make of the whole thing anymore. But what is undeniable is that they elicited absolutely zero response from the participants in this thread. The whole post was completely ignored, even by the originator of the thread. Not even a feeble remonstrance. Why then should I blindly and painstakingly continue to participate in what is supposed to be a discussion? Or am I mistaken about that too?

There is so much more that I wanted to share, because I truly care about the future of the United States and the rest of the world, but I am unfortunately not equipped — mentally, spiritually and otherwise — for further attempts at communicating my personal insights or observations, and at eliciting engagement from others, in such an environment... And so I am now going to take my leave from this thread.

Some might respect my decision, others might think: good riddance, and a few others might think: stop whining and just carry on, man.

But that is it for me.

Goodbye, thread,
    Farewell, Doug,
    Take care, everyone.

And so long, sadly, Avalon.

I will rest in peace,

@man

P.S.: I turned my tongue 17 times in my mouth before writing this post. Does that symbolic motion confirm that I was part of the "Plan" all along, even if unwittingly?

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

ClearWater (7th July 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th July 2023), pabranno (7th July 2023), Ratszinger (7th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1 10 20 24 LastLast