Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 12 24 LastLast

Thread: Derek Johnson says Trump could still be the legal US President

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Default Re: Derek Johnson says Trump could still be the legal US President

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Do also see this older thread on exactly the same topic:
    I wrote this to a good friend just now, a very well-connected person who states they have detailed knowledge of exactly what Derek Johnson was presenting, and who assures me that everything he said was correct.

~~~
    I just can't see an atom of evidence for operating Trump-led COG [Continuity of Government] in the visible world.
    Firstly, to have one of your own sources make such a confirmation is very impressive, WOW.

To make the distinction between COG and CIC.

COG [Continuity of Government] is led by the Biden administration and has no power in this current scenario, it basically a show for the public which reassures the public they still have a government, thereby avoiding mass panic and possible civil war.

Trump is CIC [Commander In Chief] of the armed forces of the USA and before the end of his presidency declared a state of war against the Deep State / Luceferian Brotherhood / Illuminati.

So the US lead coalition is in a state of war and CIC Trump has even stated that he is a war time president. Xi, Putin, Modi and most other nations are part of this coalition including Australia.

Retweeted today ...

Besides the pinned tweet, this has been restated several times by Donald J Trump, that is ...

This one speaks for itself ...

Last edited by BMJ; 4th May 2023 at 00:49.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Alan (3rd May 2023), Arcturian108 (8th May 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), ClearWater (2nd May 2023), jaybee (2nd May 2023), Miller (2nd May 2023), pabranno (24th June 2023), Pris (2nd May 2023), pyrangello (3rd May 2023), Reinhard (2nd May 2023), thepainterdoug (2nd May 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

Thanks everyone for contributing and keeping this going. As of now, for me, i dont see any other hope of correcting things than this leading to its proposed conclusion.
    There is too much not going on, not being seen, not happening in the open, for this not to be true.
    In the meantime, I go inward. Improve myself, my soul and spirit and leave a good trail behind all I do keeping faith in my good reason knowing and intuition. This intuitively feels right.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (3rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (8th May 2023), BMJ (2nd May 2023), Carlitos (10th May 2023), ClearWater (2nd May 2023), Heart to heart (2nd May 2023), jaybee (2nd May 2023), pabranno (24th June 2023), Pris (3rd May 2023), pyrangello (3rd May 2023), Reinhard (7th May 2023), wondering (9th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,399 times in 8,339 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Thanks everyone for contributing and keeping this going. As of now, for me, i dont see any other hope of correcting things than this leading to its proposed conclusion.
    There is too much not going on, not being seen, not happening in the open, for this not to be true.
    In the meantime, I go inward. Improve myself, my soul and spirit and leave a good trail behind all I do keeping faith in my good reason knowing and intuition. This intuitively feels right.
    . . . .and catch a bit of alt' TV now and then, that fills in some more blanks in the story.

Tore (pronounced Tory) was a real CIA/NSA ( and other agencies) agent. She seems to have super human ability to get stuff done, in volume as well as effectiveness. I suppose with her training that shouldn't be too unexpected.

She's a blogger and podcaster nowadays and on the side of the 'resistance', apparently.

Her podcasts are very long and I only bother to listen to them occasionally just to keep up on what she's got going on and sees differently from the general current news.

She occasionally makes video documentaries.

This one is from November last year. Most of it's content is known to those who are paying attention, but there are a few new things I didn't know before. At the very least, it's a collection of lots of clips, all in one place, to keep or reuse.

ENJOY THE SHOW | Director's Cut

Tore Says
    355,451 views Premiered Nov 25, 2022
    Please Enjoy the Show.
    New UNSEEN CLIPS from DEBUT.
    Here is a rare look behind the curtain that will aid you in being able to SEE things that occur in our society in a CLEAR light with SCRUTINY.

It's all a SHOW where the WHOLE WORLD is a STAGE.
    May this Documentary give you EYES to SEE and EARS to hear.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2023), BMJ (2nd May 2023), ClearWater (2nd May 2023), Miller (2nd May 2023), Pris (3rd May 2023), pyrangello (3rd May 2023), Reinhard (7th May 2023), s7e6e (24th May 2023), T Smith (3rd May 2023), thepainterdoug (2nd May 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

SG Anon: File #49 - Destroys CIA Weapon Dump | US COG Next Phase | WW3 Optic Here | WH v. BH Mil Going HOT(Video)

Go to the 3:17 mark to start, 33 minutes of riveting of whats happening worldwide right now today. Here we go ...............................................

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...o-3792311.html

https://rumble.com/v2loz94-tur-destr....-bh-mil-.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2j3jr4
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th May 2023 at 00:30. Reason: embedded the video

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2023), BMJ (4th May 2023), Pris (3rd May 2023), Reinhard (7th May 2023), thepainterdoug (3rd May 2023), Yoda (10th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

Excerpt from "The Sting" by QxRuSnX8oc, July 12, 2021:

The case against BCCI was led by FBI Director Robert Mueller in the milieu of the 1980s crime busts of AG Rudy Giuliani against the Atlantic City crime bosses and New York’s concrete mafia — where the undercover informant 40 years ago was none other than U.S. President Donald J. Trump.

The heroics of the two Trump brothers against international communism was seeded by their father, Fred Trump, who was one of the largest donors behind the John Birch Society, which was sidelined from political discourse for hitting too close to the truth. JBS railed against the Rockefeller mind-control ops of the Council of Foreign Relations and the Rockefeller, Carnegie and Ford Trusts via Chase Manhattan Bank, used to bend American policy, for education, medicine and war, behind their smarmy veneer of philanthropy and civic engagement. Only now is it coming out in the public domain that JBS was right and these were the enemies of within.

Robert Trump’s heroism was referenced in court documents around the BCCI case, while the future president’s role in the stings comes from an FBI document that doesn’t mention him by name but describes how the set up worked.

In his role as “Hapless Property Mogul,” Trump’s capers, bankruptcies and misadventures ballyhooed newspaper headlines, and the notoriety made him a constant target of scam artists.

How it worked was the FBI would identify a bad guy and approve the sting, then a cutout or a legal “fixer” — like today’s Michael Cohen — would contact the scammer to say he had some clients who could be interested, and the first one he could introduce them to was none other than Donald J. Trump.

The “down on his luck Don” would take the meeting with interest, understand it all and get the perp to fully describe the machinations of his scam, but never commit, beyond a definite and very polite maybe.

The scammer, emboldened by the meeting and fixer’s connections, would take a second meeting with another potential associate, but who would actually be the FBI undercover agent. The bad guy would make the same pitch, they’d seal the deal then everyone would get busted, but Trump and his fixer would somehow “slip through” the dragnet every time.

The FBI document around the Trump in Atlantic City mob bosses and NYC cement mafia stings. Journalist “Rex” at Quodvorum exposed the case last year.

The takeaway from one of the files is they ran a version of the sting for dozens of arrests — 29 handcuffed and nine federal convictions, in fact — within the first five years of working together.

‘Information provided by this informant has proven to be extremely accurate and reliable and has never been found to be false. Information furnished to the FBI by this informant has been corroborated by independent investigation conducted by SAs of the FBI on at least 25 separate occasions.The FBI has made at least 23 arrests and has obtained at least 9 federal convictions as a result of information supplied by this informant.’

To read the entire article, link to Radio Patriot:
    https://radiopatriot.net/2022/03/08/...p-and-the-fbi/

In the video below, Just Human analyzes Trump and his connection to The Sting. This goes back in history to the 80s, 90s, and 2000s to possibly explain what Trump's been up to for 40 years (to present day?) with regard to the FBI and "The Band".

A good place to start is 21:00. It gets spicy at around 38:00.

Just Human #64: The Barr-age is Coming

https://rumble.com/vwpldh-just-human...is-coming.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vu3fbj/?pub=4

Link to post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1556022

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2023), BMJ (7th May 2023), pyrangello (7th May 2023), Reinhard (7th May 2023), thepainterdoug (7th May 2023), ulli (8th May 2023), Yoda (10th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

AustraliaOne Party - Riccardo Bosi and Guru Interview Derek Johnson

AustraliaOne Party
    3 May 2023

Link: https://rumble.com/v2ls8bg-australia...k-johnson.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2j6stg
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th May 2023 at 00:32. Reason: embedded the video

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2023), Pris (7th May 2023), pyrangello (7th May 2023), Reinhard (10th May 2023), thepainterdoug (7th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Thanks everyone!! I appreciate all your comments and videos. The problem is getting to them all. Regarding videos, especially lengthy ones, a break down when possible is of great value to all .
    Has anyone followed the flights going around the country and to Guantanamo etc? And that D J says he has an invite to the tribunals this summer??
    Why state all this? Why make these claims if all nonsense? Surely he and others will eventually be found out . Then what for their word, their careers?
    As of now, this COG C I C devolution conversation is of most importance to me. If this turns out to be nothing, I dont know what will be something.

Pris, Im listening to some of this video you posted, from 38 min mark.If this all plays out as proposed, this will be the greatest story in history
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 7th May 2023 at 16:30.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2023), BMJ (7th May 2023), pabranno (24th June 2023), Pris (7th May 2023), pyrangello (7th May 2023), Reinhard (10th May 2023), wondering (9th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

Was at an american legion post a few days ago having a pop, one of our current active military members stated to me he just received orders to Cuba for a 1 year tour and was leaving in a few days. All I can assume is that he's not going there for a year to learn how to make cigars for a year, just an fyi .

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2023), ClearWater (8th May 2023), pabranno (24th June 2023), Pris (7th May 2023), Reinhard (10th May 2023), thepainterdoug (7th May 2023), wondering (9th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

pyrangello

a friend of mine who is not at all aware of this topic told me, for some reason, hundreds of cars were at the national guard near him. he said, whats going on with all these cars here? its usually empty?
    not proof at all, but something??

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2023), ClearWater (8th May 2023), pabranno (24th June 2023), Pris (7th May 2023), Reinhard (10th May 2023), wondering (9th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

BMJ T Y!! The Australian one interview, fantastic. Just listened entire. now I can't sleep and its 1 30 am. But Im starting to really believe a major event is going to happen

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2023), BMJ (8th May 2023), pabranno (24th June 2023), Pris (8th May 2023), Reinhard (10th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

BMJ T Y!! The Australian one interview, fantastic. Just listened entire. now I can't sleep and its 1 30 am. But Im starting to really believe a major event is going to happen
    Firstly, thank you Bill for correctly uploading the video, I tried several times and I could not get it to load properly, that was my fault. I'm sorry about that.

It is quiet good, I liked how Both Derrick and Riccardo explain the very precise way the military operate and everything has purpose in terms of for example action or dress.

So what we see are not mistakes it is all intentional, and that this gives us indications as to what truely is going on.
    Such as the 3 gun salute at creepy Joes inauguration, the wrongly attired soldiers around creepy Joe or lack of salutes to creepy Joe for example. These examples indicate there is no proper respect given to creepy Joe because he is not the CIC or president.

Another example is the fact the military aircraft are signalling their actions from around the world via their movements and call signs such KBAR or GITMO or X (marks the spot), or the prefix E, R or G.

Slightly of topic.

In regards to this war against evil.

I actual lost faith in the process after CIC Trump conceded his presidence to creepy Joe, and the realization that we may have been handed another russian operation trust in the form of Q.

But after listening to Derrick and doing some reading on his material it made sense.

Derrick material was linked to Q information via https://rumble.com/c/MAJICEYESQNLY whom also referred to the Law War Manual.

Both Derrick and Carl had been approaching the same Law Of War Manual from different points of view. One decoding the military operations from a soldiers prespective and another from a civilians point of view decoding Q comms both have as their central reference in part being the Law of war Manual.

So in a way both Carl's work and Derricks work reinforce and complement one another.

At the moment I stand once bitten twice shy.

So with caution I say that I feel reassured by both Derrick, Carl and Riccardo that there is a hidden war going on and it has renewed my hope / faith that we will prevail and that evil will be defeated.
    Last edited by BMJ; 12th May 2023 at 18:16.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2023), ClearWater (8th May 2023), mountain_jim (8th May 2023), pabranno (24th June 2023), Pris (8th May 2023), Reinhard (10th May 2023), thepainterdoug (8th May 2023), wondering (9th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,399 times in 8,339 posts

5th generation warfare requires that the problem be rubbed in the faces of the lazy dreamer masses.

Oldskool analytical thinkers and intellectuals tend to have the hardest time grasping what that looks and feels like during the long and drawn out story of the war.

The first thing to grasp, is that everything has been fake for a very long time. That includes the rules of objectivity, justice, tactical reward and even purpose and progress. We have been conditioned and trained to step in the footsteps of the criminal controllers. To process information and do everything their way. That's guaranteed to play into their hands.

"Awakening", properly, involves more than seeing stuff. It involves releasing oneself from a grip that has controlled how we process and understand the information we see.

As I see it, there is a military divide. Two groups of the professional military. The good guys, on our side, are careful to stay in the background. If that seems unlikely or impossible, ask yourself how secret deep black (black hat) military operations have managed to operate without the knowledge of the regular military and the regular political overseers. Ask Steven Greer!, They can, and do.
    Last edited by norman; 8th May 2023 at 09:05.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2023), BMJ (9th May 2023), ClearWater (8th May 2023), Journeyman (8th May 2023), mountain_jim (8th May 2023), pabranno (24th June 2023), Pris (8th May 2023), Reinhard (10th May 2023), thepainterdoug (8th May 2023), Vangelo (9th May 2023), wondering (9th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    As I see it, there is a military divide. Two groups of the professional military. The good guys, on our side, are careful to stay in the background. If that seems unlikely or impossible, ask yourself how secret deep black (black hat) military operations have managed to operate without the knowledge of the regular military and the regular political overseers. Ask Steven Greer!, They can, and do.
    Nothing is by chance with the military, here is possibly one of those bread crumbs, as an example of this image sprayed on the hood of a aussie army Mack truck. The image is of Anubis head and there is a figure sitting in a chair above it and above that is written " SPEC SECT ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MACK MC3 Dump Truck 13.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	452.3 KB
ID:	50852  
    Last edited by BMJ; 9th May 2023 at 03:19.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2023), Pris (9th May 2023), Reinhard (10th May 2023), Vangelo (9th May 2023), wondering (9th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Derek Johnson latest video. Hes now taking some flack and seems like he is under attack.
    He shows a little emotional upset and then some fire in this as it progresses.

https://rumble.com/v2mtqow-derek-joh...breakdown.html

and some extra stuff from his FB page

What is a COG?
    https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R46503
    42 USC Chapter 6A, Section 265:
    https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?...ble%20diseases
    FEMA Memorandum:

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IN/IN12106
    H.R. 382 Bill:

TRUMPWHITEHOUSE.ARCHIVES.GOV
    Remarks by President Trump and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in a Press Briefing – The White House

All reactions:561561
    Comment

1776 Nation Original
    ·
    Nothing to fear… MSM is under 47 US Code 606 titled War Powers of the President.
    The QFS system was established wayyy back. They’re showing you before the ending of this COG and MO. You must know those Laws and Orders in place in order to understand this optic which is why I’m a broken record saying to read or watch videos outlining this brilliant plan to dismantle deep state and Federal Corporation 😎
    This is why it matters to follow those who know what’s actually going on… See more
    US Government May Freeze American Bank Withdrawals As Currency Panic and Capital Flight Mounts: Macro Guru Hugh Hendry - The Daily Hodl
    DAILYHODL.COM
    US Government May Freeze American Bank Withdrawals As Currency Panic and Capital Flight Mounts: Macro Guru Hugh Hendry - The Daily Hodl
    Hedge fund manager and macro economic expert Hugh Hendry just issued a major warning on the US banking system and the American economy as a whole.

All reactions:542542
    Comment

1776 Nation Original
    ·
    While another trip for Call Sign 👉🏻 Gitmo 845 strolls down 😎 Executive Order 13823 ☠️🇺🇸
    May be an image of map and text

All reactions:1.6K1.6K
    Comment

1776 Nation Original
    ·
    A VIP Aircraft coming out of Gitmo 😎 Call Sign 👉🏻 VM = Marines ☠️🇺🇸

All reactions:928928
    Comment

1776 Nation Original
    ·
    If I wanted publicity right now… I could light a fire that would make the burning down of Atlanta look like a match 🔥☠️
    Too many “named” people are still playing politics and not guiding people to the answers that will ACTUALLY help apply yourself and be active yet they’re the ones who claim they’re trying to get people “involved” and “empowering” you 🤦🏽
    Surface level talks and drama and $70,000 surface level speeches without Laws and Orders of what ACTUALLY govern the lan… See more

All reactions:1K1K
    Comment

1776 Nation Original
    ·
    Ahhhh would ya lookie here… who was just talking about the usage of Highways on a podcast last week? 🤔🤭💪🏼🇺🇸 #2ndWarPowersAct
    Highway, turned runway: U.S. Air Force crews land on Wyoming highways
    WYOMINGNEWS.COM
    Highway, turned runway: U.S. Air Force crews land on Wyoming highways
    No runway? No problem.

All reactions:652652
    Comment

1776 Nation Original
    ·
    Many of y’all are finding out what it’s like to be in the Military👇🏻
    Hurry up and wait.
    Repeat.
    Effective AND efficient.
    G… See more

All reactions:556556
    Comment
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 10th May 2023 at 15:18.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2023), BMJ (10th May 2023), mountain_jim (10th May 2023), Pris (10th May 2023), Reinhard (10th May 2023), Yoda (10th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks, thepainterdoug! Derek Johnson's video works, but for me it seems all the links you've provided are "missing" or "forbidden". That seems suspicious. Is it just me on my end, or is Derek directly over the target?
    Last edited by Pris; 10th May 2023 at 04:05.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2023), BMJ (10th May 2023), thepainterdoug (10th May 2023), Yoda (10th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

AustraliaOne Party
    3 May 2023

I finally got the chance to see it! Wow!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2023), BMJ (10th May 2023), Reinhard (10th May 2023), thepainterdoug (10th May 2023), Yoda (10th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

AustraliaOne Party
    3 May 2023

I finally got the chance to see it! Wow!

Your welcome Pris.

Below is the same video edited and shortened to 1.07 hours (Juan O Savin or 17 if you like) which includes supporting images or videos, this has been edited and upload by Juan O Savin SITREP.

May 3 2023 - Derek Johnson w/ Colonel Riccardo Bosi > Australia May Already Be The 51st State

Juan O Savin SITREP
    6 May 2023

P.S. If Australia is the 51st state of the USA, that is fantastic under DJT or Ivanka or Eric or Don Junior.
    I'd rather be the 51st state as opposed to being under rule of a inbreed monarch whom thought Jimmy Saville would be a great god father to his son's. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-to-Fix-it----

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2jjc9i
    Last edited by BMJ; 11th May 2023 at 09:57.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2023), mountain_jim (10th May 2023), Pris (10th May 2023), Reinhard (14th May 2023), thepainterdoug (10th May 2023), Yoda (10th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Pris

seems some but not all are forbidden. I never checked them, assuming they worked. thanks for letting me know. Perhaps I should edit that post and delete the non working ones

keep hunting for these presentations. !!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2023), BMJ (11th May 2023), Pris (10th May 2023), Reinhard (14th May 2023), Yoda (10th May 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 times in 912 posts

I have seen a couple excellent interviews with Riccardo Bosi on Beyond Mystic. I've see intelligence, experience, integrity and compassion in his presentations. A seldom seen combination, IMO.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2023), BMJ (11th May 2023), ClearWater (10th May 2023), mountain_jim (10th May 2023), Pris (10th May 2023), Reinhard (10th May 2023), thepainterdoug (10th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Another massive report by Derek Johnson following Trump's CNN appearance. Here he has a panel of people that all discuss this info.
    This is over 3 hours and really for those totally interested in COG and the CIChief.
    For me this is the only story to follow now. This speaks to me intuitively.

You can scroll thru the video with your cursor to see the sections where the panels discuss the info and listen there, or dive in to all.

Something big is coming.

https://rumble.com/v2n83b6-derek-joh...-won-2020.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2kmnvi
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th May 2023 at 19:24.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th May 2023), ClearWater (14th May 2023), Pris (14th May 2023), Reinhard (14th May 2023), Yoda (14th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 12 24 LastLast