+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 3 13 24 LastLast

Thread: Derek Johnson says Trump could still be the legal US President

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: Derek Johnson says Trump could still be the legal US President

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Another massive report by Derek Johnson following Trump's CNN appearance. Here he has a panel of people that all discuss this info.
    This is over 3 hours and really for those totally interested in COG and the CIChief.
    For me this is the only story to follow now. This speaks to me intuitively.

You can scroll thru the video with your cursor to see the sections where the panels discuss the info and listen there, or dive in to all.

Something big is coming.

https://rumble.com/v2n83b6-derek-joh...-won-2020.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2kmnvi
    It was fun watching the entire 11 May CNN Town Hall with Trump from start to finish (that's the first hour of this video), also seeing the 5 hosts' live reactions. (I'd only seen a few clips before, not the whole thing, so I was laughing too all on my own here in Ecuador. )

I'll still need more persuading that this CNN event was a kind of intentional theater purposefully designed to assist Trump to regain his public stature and invigorate his followers (though that was the result, for sure).

And I I'd need even more persuading to believe that there are crisis actors on the southern border, as Derek Johnson said, and the issue is really all pretty much in hand. Derek Johnson is impressive (and rattles off way too many facts and documents way too fast for anyone to follow ) — but there's still so much that makes little sense to me.

Trump rightly says in his CNN interview, which he dominated with humor and style, that the US is being destroyed and dismantled before our eyes (my paraphrase). It feels VERY hard to believe that even a silent and invisible chess-playing Commander-in-Chief, a patriot dedicated to his country, would have let things go quite this far.

And if the plan is for him to regain the presidency in 2024 (which seems quite possible) — why the whole COG business, if it's real? What was that all for, and what did they accomplish?

One can start to fix the energy crisis with "Drill, Baby, Drill". But will 20+ million migrants all be rounded up and deported? (A rhetorical question. That's impossible.)

And if Trump is convicted of a felony (which would disqualify him from being a presidential candidate, and which isn't impossible) — then that 2024 comeback plan is busted. To allow even the risk of that plan to be busted (if one could have prevented it) seems to be playing a kind of all-or-nothing Russian Roulette with everything that's at stake.

I'm not saying I don't believe it. I'm just saying that I'm trying to understand it... and I can't.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), kudzy (15th May 2023), pounamuknight (15th May 2023), Pris (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), Sadieblue (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (14th May 2023), Yoda (14th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Possibly it's all just theatre designed to keep everyone distracted and infighting brought to us by the puppet masters behind all the scenes.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm not saying I don't believe it. I'm just saying that I'm trying to understand it... and I can't.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), pounamuknight (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), Sadieblue (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (14th May 2023), Yoda (14th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

thanks Bill for your comments. I agree about some of your observations, crisis actors at the border? However, it may just be me and my hope for this but I still go with it and that there is more truth than not .
    I respect Riccardo Bosi and he seems to give it a nod as well. and your intel friend?
    it is truly hard to grasp. Gonna have to watch wait and see.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), pounamuknight (15th May 2023), Pris (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), Sadieblue (15th May 2023), Yoda (15th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

thanks Bill for your comments.
    I can think of a few more!

Trump is clearly in sincere earnest about campaigning for the 2024 election. He hedged a few tricky questions (and did it well), but he was behaving exactly like a politician who doesn't want to be committed too early to his campaign pledges.

And his jibe about DeSantis ("DeSanctimonious") was exactly what's to be expected from a campaigning politician. If he's really the President and knows he will by the end of next year as well whatever happens, he never had to say that.

And if he's really in a position right now to choose (if he wants to!) to come out and announce on live TV:
    "Okay, game over. I'm really the President, and have been all along. Things have gone just too far, and we need to take back control of our country. Not next year, but now."
    ... you'd think that he had so much hidden power up his sleeve that he'd not have to play any election campaigning games of any kind, at all.

He's not behaving like the "real president", whether this is theater or not. He's behaving exactly like a presidential candidate in everything he says.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (15th May 2023), Arcturian108 (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), Chip (16th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), kudzy (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (15th May 2023), pounamuknight (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), Sadieblue (15th May 2023), Satori (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (14th May 2023), Violet3 (15th May 2023), Yoda (15th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

bill, Derek says hes not the president of the united states. hes the commander in chief. and its one of the main distinctions needed to be understood. He refers to Roosevelt in this concept

hey man, if it doesnt have truth to it, Id like to know where Derek expects to be left at when it comes crashing down?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), happyuk (16th May 2023), pounamuknight (15th May 2023), Pris (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), Sadieblue (15th May 2023), Yoda (15th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Another massive report by Derek Johnson following Trump's CNN appearance. Here he has a panel of people that all discuss this info.
    This is over 3 hours and really for those totally interested in COG and the CIChief.

You can scroll thru the video with your cursor to see the sections where the panels discuss the info and listen there, or dive in to all.

Something big is coming.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2kmnvi
    It was fun watching the entire 11 May CNN Town Hall with Trump from start to finish (that's the first hour of this video), also seeing the 5 hosts' live reactions. (I'd only seen a few clips before, not the whole thing, so I was laughing too all on my own here in Ecuador. )

I'll still need more persuading that this CNN event was a kind of intentional theater purposefully designed to assist Trump to regain his public stature and invigorate his followers (though that was the result, for sure).

And I I'd need even more persuading to believe that there are crisis actors on the southern border, as Derek Johnson said, and the issue is really all pretty much in hand. Derek Johnson is impressive (and rattles off way too many facts and documents way too fast for anyone to follow ) — but there's still so much that makes little sense to me.

Trump rightly says in his CNN interview, which he dominated with humor and style, that the US is being destroyed and dismantled before our eyes (my paraphrase). It feels VERY hard to believe that even a silent and invisible chess-playing Commander-in-Chief, a patriot dedicated to his country, would have let things go quite this far.

And if the plan is for him to regain the presidency in 2024 (which seems quite possible) — why the whole COG business, if it's real? What was that all for, and what did they accomplish?

One can start to fix the energy crisis with "Drill, Baby, Drill". But will 20+ million migrants all be rounded up and deported? (A rhetorical question. That's impossible.)

And if Trump is convicted of a felony (which would disqualify him from being a presidential candidate, and which isn't impossible) — then that 2024 comeback plan is busted. To allow even the risk of that plan to be busted (if one could have prevented it) seems to be playing a kind of all-or-nothing Russian Roulette with everything that's at stake.

I’m not going to spend too much time on this, because I think it is mostly coordinated tripe with an agenda, but I take mr johnson to be drawing a clear distinction between the office of the POTUS in the role of President in the more ceremonial capacity, for lack of a better term, and in the capacity of Commander in Chief.

I understand Mr Johnson to be saying Trump is POTUS in the role of Commander in Chief. And, further, that role gives Trump more power than in the ceremonial role occupied by Biden’s handlers. Biden being nothing more than a demented, traitorous, evil puppet…..

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th May 2023), Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), Chip (16th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), happyuk (16th May 2023), pounamuknight (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), Sadieblue (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (15th May 2023), Violet3 (15th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Trump is clearly in sincere earnest about campaigning for the 2024 election. He hedged a few tricky questions (and did it well), but he was behaving exactly like a politician who doesn't want to be committed too early to his campaign pledges.

And his jibe about DeSantis ("DeSanctimonious") was exactly what's to be expected from a campaigning politician. If he's really the President and knows he will by the end of next year as well whatever happens, he never had to say that.

And if he's really in a position right now to choose (if he wants to!) to come out and announce on live TV:
    "Okay, game over. I'm really the President, and have been all along. Things have gone just too far, and we need to take back control of our country. Not next year, but now."
    ... you'd think that he had so much hidden power up his sleeve that he'd not have to play any election campaigning games of any kind, at all.

He's not behaving like the "real president", whether this is theater or not. He's behaving exactly like a presidential candidate in everything he says.

Great to hear your thoughts on this, Bill. Yes, the "DeSanctimonious" is what you'd expect from a campaigning politician. To me, Trump is playing that role very well, very believable... especially if his intention is to root out more of the Swamp -- that they will feel it's "safe" to come out and back DeSantis now. Trump has been exposing the Swamp in so many ways. He's even had questionable individuals in his administration, that ultimately, exposed themselves for all to see. Would they have if Trump hadn't put them in the spotlight? Sometimes, to flush the enemy out, you "keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer." I think it does make a lot of sense when you look at it like that.

I doubt Trump would come out and suddenly announce he's President if true (especially if he's actually the CIC). There's no question that Trump is very patient and he's getting as many of the people behind him as he possibly can regardless of what happens next. It seems he may be coordinating something with the military behind-the-scenes... I see Trump playing this very carefully so as not to spook the US population. The rest of the world? I think certain leaders will be ready with their support when the time comes.

If something were to happen with the US military, the people would have to be so ready and "ripe" for it, they'd literally be begging for military intervention. If we learned anything from what happened in Myanmar, it's not good for the military to take over unless and until they have most of the people behind them.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), pounamuknight (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), Sadieblue (15th May 2023), Violet3 (15th May 2023), Yoda (15th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Something big is coming.

Thanks, thepainterdoug, for sharing this and I look forward to watching it later today. I briefly skimmed it and can't wait.
    Still, it's hard to watch that repulsive CNN Town Hall host!

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), pounamuknight (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (15th May 2023), Violet3 (15th May 2023), Yoda (15th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I’m not going to spend too much time on this, because I think it is mostly coordinated tripe with an agenda...

Tripe? Which tripe? The "rubbery lining of the stomach of cattle or other ruminants, used as food" or "rubbish"?

Last edited by Pris; 15th May 2023 at 01:52.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), Satori (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (15th May 2023), Violet3 (15th May 2023), Yoda (15th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

This is probably the best summary of the CNN Town Hall by none other than Anderson Cooper, which many would have missed. (A little humour, please delete mods if it is inappropriate).

Last edited by BMJ; 15th May 2023 at 04:09.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), Chip (16th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), happyuk (16th May 2023), mountain_jim (15th May 2023), Pris (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (15th May 2023), Violet3 (15th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

This is probably the best summary of the CNN Town Hall by none other than Anderson Cooper...

Hahaha! BMJ, I thought that was...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), Chip (16th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (15th May 2023), Violet3 (15th May 2023), Yoda (15th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

bill, Derek says hes not the president of the united states. hes the commander in chief. and its one of the main distinctions needed to be understood.
    Yes, many thanks, I do get that, and I was thinking about exactly that after I wrote my last post.

I'm still confused. There's still a lot (that seems to me) not to fit very well with what we see all around us in plain view.

If Derek Johnson is correct, I'd be one of the first to be celebrating. Truly. My concern is that this isn't what's actually happening at all, and as a result of that the US may implode — politically, culturally, socially, demographically, financially and militarily.

That'd also be a very dangerous situation geopolitically, as the US may well lash out like a fierce cornered animal and start something truly nightmarish elsewhere in the world — and then in turn be totally destroyed. None of that seems 100% impossible.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th May 2023 at 11:46.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

atman (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), Bruce G Charlton (15th May 2023), Chip (16th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (15th May 2023), Pris (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (15th May 2023), Yoda (15th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    I watched the whole thing from start to finish (on that video, which I'd not done before) — I confess with a great deal of glee. It wasn't hard to do at all, and the result was a little like this.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

atman (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), Ewan (15th May 2023), happyuk (16th May 2023), mountain_jim (15th May 2023), Pris (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (15th May 2023), Yoda (15th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

I just want to say that Trump's actions, that is to say his behavior is that of a candidate running for the office not one of the man in charge of an army hiding some secret power. I have not read all the thread or all the comments but Derek's words do not match the x president's actions. I see nothing to indicate that Trump is commander in chief when Biden sends the natl. guard to Texas to prevent the border patrol from closing the border. Does that seem like Trump's nature to let Biden control his military? No not at all. I think anyone buying into this Derek guy is setting themselves up for big let down personally. Enter at your own risk.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

atman (15th May 2023), Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (15th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Ratzinger. you ask good questions. But I have listened to a good deal of it and it could just be continuity of gov in action to make all appear as being run as it should be.

it's all very perplexing because then what is the sell by Derek and others as well ? what is is for? they seem so sure of their info, the .gov docs and all
    Derek says he has an invitation to the tribunals. Is this all just fabricated?
    Admittedly I am not a great reader being dyslexic. but he says its all in the .gov documents
    gotta watch wait and see.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

atman (15th May 2023), Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (15th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (15th May 2023), Pris (15th May 2023), pyrangello (15th May 2023), Ratszinger (15th May 2023), Reinhard (15th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Ratzinger. you ask good questions. But I have listened to a good deal of it and it could just be continuity of gov in action to make all appear as being run as it should be.

it's all very perplexing because then what is the sell by Derek and others as well ? what is is for? they seem so sure of their info, the .gov docs and all
    Derek says he has an invitation to the tribunals. Is this all just fabricated?
    Admittedly I am not a great reader being dyslexic. but he says its all in the .gov documents
    gotta watch wait and see.
    I'd love to be wrong. I hope Derek understands what he reads. I'm just thinking if something doesn't give soon the country is going to explode into civil war at times. The article about 1500 marines going to the border was interesting to me. Got me scratching my head actually.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

atman (15th May 2023), Ba-ba-Ra (15th May 2023), Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (16th May 2023), Chip (16th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), happyuk (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023), Pris (15th May 2023), thepainterdoug (15th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm still confused. There's still a lot (that seems to me) not to fit very well with what we see all around us in plain view.

If Derek Johnson is correct, I'd be one of the first to be celebrating. Truly. My concern is that this isn't what's actually happening at all, and as a result of that the US may implode — politically, culturally, socially, demographically, financially and militarily.

That'd also be a very dangerous situation geopolitically, as the US may well lash out like a fierce cornered animal and start something truly nightmarish elsewhere in the world — and then in turn be totally destroyed. None of that seems 100% impossible.

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I'd love to be wrong. I hope Derek understands what he reads. I'm just thinking if something doesn't give soon the country is going to explode into civil war at times. The article about 1500 marines going to the border was interesting to me. Got me scratching my head actually.

Well, I think one thing's for sure: we're all just about done. Stick us with a fork kind of done. Maybe because it's Spring and the flowers are out and the sun is shining and I see blue skies that I feel particularly optimistic lately. All this Derek Johnson stuff rather suddenly came out of nowhere. When I hear things from him that make me think, "Huh?!", all I can do is wait and see if it eventually proves true on some level. I see where you're coming from with the "actors at the border", Bill. It didn't occur to me that what's happening at the border may not actually be as bad as we think... And, if it's part of the show to "wake" people up then I can see why that would be done. After all, there's all kinds of stuff going on now that I'm quite certain is part of the show so why not the border, too?

Whatever is going on, we keep getting more clues that don't seem to adhere to the NWO agenda. Is it just me or are average people getting back to their lives while mostly ignoring the gloom-and-doom, creepy psycho globalist propagandists because it's just so much ludicrous BS... it's almost laughable? Like seriously, who's going to eat bugs and stem-cell cancer mammoth meat! Okay, maybe a couple of idiots. Whatever.

One thing I'd like to know is will that gold-backed digital currency that's supposedly going to be the new currency also provide us with physical cash? We NEED physical cash. Not everyone wants to jump on board with all the digital crap.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (16th May 2023), happyuk (15th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023), Ratszinger (16th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watched the whole thing from start to finish (on that video, which I'd not done before) — I confess with a great deal of glee. It wasn't hard to do at all, and the result was a little like this.

LOL!! You're right, I've only had time to get halfway through the video so far and I can see that Trump really does just pummel that host. It's like he's not even trying that hard no matter what's thrown at him...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (16th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023)

37. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I’m not going to spend too much time on this, because I think it is mostly coordinated tripe with an agenda...

Tripe? Which tripe? The "rubbery lining of the stomach of cattle or other ruminants, used as food" or "rubbish"?

Tripe in the sense of something of little to no value.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (16th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

I dont see it as tripe at all. But thats fine we all respond to things differently. And if it is tripe, id like to know what isn't tripe ?

how bout the Durham report finality? tripe?

lets see where it goes.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), BMJ (16th May 2023), Pris (16th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 3 13 24 LastLast