+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 6 16 24 LastLast

Thread: Derek Johnson says Trump could still be the legal US President

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,216 times in 2,398 posts

Default Re: Derek Johnson says Trump could still be the legal US President

Last edited by Pris; 30th May 2023 at 01:56.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (30th May 2023), pyrangello (5th June 2023), thepainterdoug (29th May 2023), wondering (6th June 2023), Yoda (30th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st May 2023 at 11:23. Reason: embedded the video

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

BMJ (6th June 2023), Pris (31st May 2023), pyrangello (5th June 2023), Sadieblue (31st May 2023), wondering (6th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ...a good friend ... a very well-connected person who states they have detailed knowledge of exactly what Derek Jonson was presenting, and who assures me that everything he said was correct.
    1) My friend, whom I referenced in a couple of earlier posts (see above), forwarded me this, published on 2 June:
    The article is long, technical, and detailed. I'm not in any way qualified to judge it, and so I report it here for the record. I'll NOT copy the whole thing: just the conclusion below, which summarizes it all quite well.

~~~

Theory or Fantasy? It's Pure Fantasy

IN CONCLUSION, the theories propagated by Jon Herold and Derek Johnson, namely Devolution and the "Law of War Manual/Martial Law" theories, are not grounded in the actual principles and practices of Continuity of Operations (COOP) and Continuity of Government (COG). These theories, which have caused unnecessary fear, false hope, and confusion within the MAGA movement, are not supported by the facts.

The core purpose of COOP, COG, and Enduring Constitutional Government (ECG) is to ensure the preservation of our form of government under the Constitution and the continuous performance of National Essential Functions (NEFs) under all conditions. These programs are not designed for secret missions or processes, but rather to ensure the resilience and preservation of government structure under the United States Constitution.

A significant part of this resilience comes from our first responders. They are the front line of our continuity operations, ensuring the safety and security of our communities in times of crisis. Their role is often overlooked in these theories, in fact, they are taken completely out of the picture placing sole responsibility on the military, when they are the full force and their contribution is invaluable and deserves recognition.

As we approach the 2024 elections, it is more important than ever to focus on accurate information and active engagement in our community governments. Misinformation and unfounded theories only serve to distract and divide us. Let us instead focus on the facts, recognize the vital role of our first responders, and work together to ensure the continuation of our democratic processes and the preservation of our constitutional government.

Remember, the strength of our nation lies not in secret operations or unfounded theories, but in the resilience and unity of its people, including our first responders. Let's move forward with knowledge, understanding, and a commitment to truth.

~~~

2) My friend wrote:
    DJ is still correct, btw. Everything is still on the table.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aemay (10th June 2023), atman (5th June 2023), avid (5th June 2023), BMJ (6th June 2023), ClearWater (5th June 2023), Ewan (5th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th June 2023), mountain_jim (5th June 2023), Pris (5th June 2023), pyrangello (5th June 2023), Reinhard (5th June 2023), Sadieblue (7th June 2023), Sirus (5th June 2023), wondering (6th June 2023), Yoda (5th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

2) My friend wrote:

I almost overlooked that last part... and just wanted to highlight it.

Interesting... I checked out that "substack"... The repeated use of certain belittling words and phrases like "unfounded theories" has a familiar ring. It's a similar tactic to how, to this day, people are continuously ridiculed for questioning the 2020 presidential election as "conspiracy theorists". What I could see from the (limited) comment section, the people questioning that "substack" have the most upvotes.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (6th June 2023), ClearWater (5th June 2023), happyuk (5th June 2023), mountain_jim (5th June 2023), Reinhard (5th June 2023), Sadieblue (7th June 2023), wondering (6th June 2023), Yoda (5th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,797 times in 8,388 posts

That conclusion is well in alignment with my own feelings ( sorry folks but feelings mean a lot to me ) about the progression and course change of the "Q" operation. It had just about become it's own worst enemy by it's gravitational pull towards an informational drip feed and away from action at the personal level.

Social media, in general, including Avalon, is a mixed blessing in that regard. There's a lot more ass sitters than there ever was before. Better informed, that's the good part, but ass sitters never the less.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

atman (5th June 2023), BMJ (6th June 2023), ClearWater (5th June 2023), lisalu (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (5th June 2023), Pris (6th June 2023), Sadieblue (7th June 2023), wondering (6th June 2023), Yoda (5th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    That conclusion is well in alignment with my own feelings ( sorry folks but feelings mean a lot to me ) about the progression and course change of the "Q" operation. It had just about become it's own worst enemy by it's gravitational pull towards an informational drip feed and away from action at the personal level.

Social media, in general, including Avalon, is a mixed blessing in that regard. There's a lot more ass sitters than there ever was before. Better informed, that's the good part, but ass sitters never the less.

People can't fix what they don't know is broken. We're in an information war... Keyboard warriors are helping to spread information. That seems to be the main action required and it's ongoing. I think "Q" has been a success and accomplished what it set out to do. It takes time for people to wake up let alone rise up -- especially for those who are waking up from the decades-long mind control psyop. Little steps are still progress and we're starting to see action from people at local levels of government worldwide including boycotts and civil disobedience. Uninformed people attack each other. Informed people know who the enemy is and stand united against the globalists and their agenda.

Since we're on the subject, I thought I'd dig up this gem. Below is an X22 Report from last September that covers Trump showing his support for "Q".

Guess who's The Punisher?

Start at 38:38
    X22 talks about Q and the Anons.

Start at 40:08

X22 talks about the meme Trump reTruthed showing him wearing a "Q" on his lapel with the saying "The Storm is Coming".

On September 13, 2022, TheStormHasArrived posted the following:

Let's review:
    1. Trump and Scavino post storm video with song called WWG1WGA playing as soundtrack.
    2. Trump plays this soundtrack while he closes his last rally, complete with thunder in the background.
    3. The Queen dies.
    4. Trump retruths a picture (meme) of himself wearing a Q lapel pin that says "the storm is coming."

At this point, anyone denying that Q was a legit operation affiliated with the Trump administration is in major denial - and that's okay. We will welcome everyone soon!

Ep. 2873b - Equal Justice Under The Law [As Written], Declas Coming, Storm Is Coming, Pain Coming

https://rumble.com/v1jz62j-ep.-2873b...rm-is-com.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1hd079
    Last edited by Pris; 5th June 2023 at 22:30.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (6th June 2023), norman (5th June 2023), Sadieblue (7th June 2023), thepainterdoug (6th June 2023), wondering (6th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

...a good friend ... a very well-connected person who states they have detailed knowledge of exactly what Derek Jonson was presenting, and who assures me that everything he said was correct.
    1) My friend, whom I referenced in a couple of earlier posts (see above), forwarded me this, published on 2 June:
    The article is long, technical, and detailed. I'm not in any way qualified to judge it, and so I report it here for the record. I'll NOT copy the whole thing: just the conclusion below, which summarizes it all quite well.

~~~

Theory or Fantasy? It's Pure Fantasy

IN CONCLUSION, the theories propagated by Jon Herold and Derek Johnson, namely Devolution and the "Law of War Manual/Martial Law" theories, are not grounded in the actual principles and practices of Continuity of Operations (COOP) and Continuity of Government (COG). These theories, which have caused unnecessary fear, false hope, and confusion within the MAGA movement, are not supported by the facts.

The core purpose of COOP, COG, and Enduring Constitutional Government (ECG) is to ensure the preservation of our form of government under the Constitution and the continuous performance of National Essential Functions (NEFs) under all conditions. These programs are not designed for secret missions or processes, but rather to ensure the resilience and preservation of government structure under the United States Constitution.

A significant part of this resilience comes from our first responders. They are the front line of our continuity operations, ensuring the safety and security of our communities in times of crisis. Their role is often overlooked in these theories, in fact, they are taken completely out of the picture placing sole responsibility on the military, when they are the full force and their contribution is invaluable and deserves recognition.

As we approach the 2024 elections, it is more important than ever to focus on accurate information and active engagement in our community governments. Misinformation and unfounded theories only serve to distract and divide us. Let us instead focus on the facts, recognize the vital role of our first responders, and work together to ensure the continuation of our democratic processes and the preservation of our constitutional government.

Remember, the strength of our nation lies not in secret operations or unfounded theories, but in the resilience and unity of its people, including our first responders. Let's move forward with knowledge, understanding, and a commitment to truth.

~~~

2) My friend wrote:
    I think the article even thou it wants to discredit DJ's work, is really only clarifying Continuity of Operations (COOP) and Continuity of Government (COG).

DJ focus is on what he knows the military aspect of this operation & related laws he doesn't focus on COG much beyond briefly stating it these authors are implying he has and that is incorrect.

Furthermore DJ:
    Never stated Trump was the president, Creepy Joe Biden is the president under COG that what DJ states.

Stated Trump is Commander In Chief and has emergence war powers and the US is in a state of war against the Deep State as declared by CIC Trump not martial law as these guys theorize that DJ is saying.

They state COG been done in secret but it seems all the evidence is publicly viewable.

Furthermore there is alot of visual evidence by actions of the military that indicate Creepy Joe Biden is not the CIC of the military, his presidence is little more than a show to wake the public up I mean Creepy Joe, AOC, Harris make Mr Majoo look like a intellectual giant.

Then there is all the visual evidence by the actions of the military, also the fact that 26 of the 31 brigades were training in "urban underground warfare" since 2017 to take out the deep state dumps. On and on the evidence goes.

They say that DJ profited from this well were is their evidence. I don't know any legitimate person in the alternative community whom profits from speaking out.

Then Bills friend states DJ is correct, so beyond clarifying the COG what is the contact trying to state he/she response is unclear cryptic /confusing.
    Last edited by BMJ; 6th June 2023 at 15:30.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

ClearWater (6th June 2023), mountain_jim (6th June 2023), Pris (6th June 2023), Sadieblue (7th June 2023), thepainterdoug (6th June 2023), wondering (6th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

I am pretty sure that Derek Johnson is a true patriot and that he sincerely believes everything that he asserts.

He does so with an almost religious fervor and with such certainty that he is extremely dismissive of those who question his claims. In his eyes, they just have not studied and awakened to the truth like he has...

Well, I have now read several of the documents that he has written and put together and that he exhorts us to study. The PDF documents are freely available for download on his website: https://thedocuments.info/

Much of the material is thought-provoking, some of it is quite compelling, but several of Derek's interpretations and conclusions and so-called proofs are so far-fetched (and even absurd in some cases) that I now find it hard to take him seriously.

For example, in his document titled Part Two_ What's REALLY happening in Ukraine by Derek Johnson v2, he asserts repeatedly that President Zelensky of Ukraine is a "Trump Operative", a "White Hat Operative"

(The parts in bold in the following excerpts appear as such in the document)

p. 58
    Weird… Trump had a phone call with the NEW President of Ukraine, current
    President Zelesnky, in July 2019… who was not the President during 2014.
    Zelensky is a Trump Operative who’s “doing the dance” as they say. Blending in.
    You’ll see someday soon.

p. 87
    Soooooooooooo UKRAINE is supposed to be the Victim to Russia… which would make
    Ukraine a “No Fly Zone”...

Not to mention the world would be seeing all kinds of videos from citizens of Ukraine,
    refugees, and destruction…

Yet, May 1, 2022, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and traitor Republican Mitch
    McConnell can fly to Ukraine and walk around smiling in the calm capitol city of Kyiv?
    Keep in mind, Zelensky is a White Hat Operative

p. 88
    (photo of US Senators with Zelensky)

Those smiles thoooo…. Soooo happy! President Zelensky is a White Hat Operative
    (good guy); he was an Actor before President. Look it up

p. 94
    (photo of Nancy Pelosi smiling with Zelensky)

Such a scaryyyyy place to be… they got time to take pics for social media and smile
    during a “War” LOL

Once again, keep in mind, Zelensky is a White Hat Operative. He is playing along. This is all a script

p. 98
    Here’s President Zelensky of Ukraine on May 23, 2022:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp8mcd04D4o

- Once again, keep in mind, Zelensky is a White Hat Operative.
    - Asking for more support at the Davos Group
    - Davos Group = George Soros
    - All Optics with Zelensky

p. 113
    And May 23, 2022, President Zelensky asked for help from George Soros’ Davos Group… making the NATO and Euro crew show their crimes via their support and money… Ukraine is one of the worst money laundering countries and Zele is a Trump operative.

Granted, Zelensky was elected (in 2019) on an apparent white hat mandate to negotiate peace with Russia and to combat the corruption of the oligarchs who controled much of Ukraine’s economy. Granted as well, Derek Johnson's last edit to the document quoted above was done last year, i.e. in May 2022. But even at that time, Zelensky's words and actions had already shown us just how much of a criminal buffoon and a war-mongering sell-out he actually is (even if under the influence or pressure from internal and external bad actors).

Since Derek Johnson interprets everything through the lens of his firm belief that "Nothing is a coincidence. This is ALL controlled and a Covert Operation. Military is in control", he cannot but continue to push forth his wishful thinking AKA delusion that Zelensky is a White Hat.

Derek has done this kind of thinking that totally defies reality for other matters as well, like when he alluded to the "fact" that there was not really a crisis or an invasion on the southern border of the United States...

In conclusion, I still find value in some of the source material referenced by Derek Johnson and I still recognize that there are tons of odd facts and synchronicities that can give one the impression that a major white-hat operation is going on behind the scenes, but given some of the absurd conclusions that Derek has drawn through what I believe to be a faulty interpretation process (Q on steroids) and given the obvious danger of putting one's total faith in some military providence, I think I am ready to throw the hopium baby out with the bathwater.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2023), ClearWater (7th June 2023), Jad (7th June 2023), mountain_jim (11th June 2023), thepainterdoug (8th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    French
    Thanks

One of the most bizarre if not ludicrous claims that I have read from Derek Johnson can be found in his document titled Part Three_ Optics 101 by Derek Johnson v2., freely available for download on his website: https://thedocuments.info/

In it, he reveals that Donald J. Trump is related to John F. Kennedy:

p. 79
    Now that you know the highest law of the land and active as we speak… it’s time you know
    that President Trump is related to John F. Kennedy.

There is a cert

Everything the media is showing you are optics now. Everything from the past was their last
    stance to try to confuse, divide, and destroy.

p. 89
    Now, it’s time you know. Trump is related to John F. Kennedy.

How Trump is related to John Kennedy at minute 8:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-buWHEYtVg&t=525s

And remember… in this video, Rachel Maddow (she’s actually a plug White Hat Operative) and the left try to ridicule, mock, scoff, and make fun of “QAnoners” and call all of us “Conspiracy Theorists” yet everything that’s “Q” related is all ACTIVE Executive Orders and ACTIVE government sites and organizations

Life can be bizarre and reality often surpasses fiction, but in this case I think that such an extraordinary claim should require some extraordinary evidence, which an ill-produced YouTube video, whose title contains the words "Media Tells The Truth", could hardly be considered to be!

The YouTube video in question—that Derek Johnson links as evidence to his claim that Donald J. Trump is related to John F. Kennedy—consists of a montage of clips from various vlogs and TV programs, including two that feature MSNBC personalities Rachel Maddow and Ali Velshi, who appear to be mocking a number of QAnon genealogical claims by repeating them in a very serious manner... The pertinent section is only 90 seconds long, but contains an orgy of very extraordinary claims!

For those who don't want to or cannot watch the video, here's a pretty close description + transcription of the pertinent segment:

(N.B.: If you go back some 30 seconds before the start of the linked segment, you will learn that "General Patton is the grandson of Abraham Lincoln")

QAnoner M.L.: "General Patton had a brother, which was Benito Mussolini as well"

Cuts to MSNBC Ali Velshi: "Benito Mussolini is George Patton's brother"

Cuts to Biden at the 2021 G20 summit in Rome saying "I'm going to turn it over to Secretary Blinken to actually uh... make sure the trains run on time" (an obvious Mussolini reference/allusion)

Cuts to QAnoner M.L.: "Joseph Kennedy, the older brother of John F. Kennedy..."

Cuts to MSNBC Ali Velshi: "who we thought died in World War II actually didn't but he went into hiding and had a son who happens to be... General Michael Flynn"

Cuts to QAnoner M.L.: "who happens to be first cousins to John-John and his siblings as well"

Cuts to MSNBC Ali Velshi: "which makes Flynn first cousins to John F. Kennedy Jr."

Cuts to an off-screen audience member at some event asking General Michael Flynn: "Is John F. Kennedy Jr. alive?", to which Flynn answers: "He's not at Mar-a-Lago!"

Cuts to female voice-over: "General Flynn is the first cousin of JFK's children"

Cuts to MSNBC Ali Velshi: "And where is Trump in this nutty family tree?"

Cuts to QAnoner M.L.: "Trump is the biological son of General Patton"

Cuts to MSNBC Ali Velshi: "Which makes Trump the first cousin of JFK Jr."

Cuts to QAnoner M.L.: "John-John... and the Kennedys as well"

Cuts to MSNBC Rachel Maddow: "Just stick with it, let it wash over you, even the Mussolini part, just let it... let it wash over you and eventually it will sink in and make sense".

Hmm... but there is an undeniable resemblance between George Patton and Donald J. Trump, isn't there? What if?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2023), ClearWater (7th June 2023), Kalamos (7th June 2023), mountain_jim (11th June 2023), thepainterdoug (8th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

in the meantime, 7 more minutes from Derek Jonson

https://rumble.com/v2slcv8-derek-joh...der-13848.html

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2023), Pris (8th June 2023), Yoda (8th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is very interesting. X22 talks about COG and Trump as CIC.

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

Here's an excellent X22 Report.

SUMMARY
    "The [DS] is in panic mode because Trump has all the evidence against them, the patriots are in control and the [DS] will do anything to get Trump. Trump is baiting them in, he needs the players in the light so people can see who what they are. Trump sends a message and he might be pointing to Schiff who gave the docs to Biden. People are waking up to the [D] party con."

OVERVIEW

Start at 2:13
    Deep State is losing control of the narrative. So much is being revealed because the Patriots got control of the House and because Trump, while president, declassified documents. Deep State repeatedly indicting Trump is election interference. COG (Continuity of Government), building a case against the Deep State. Domestic terrorists working with foreign terrorists overthrew the US government. Now, CIC (Commander in Chief of the military) is Trump. Military intelligence takes over when there is an insurrection (Deep State overturned 2020 presidential election). No congressional oversight. The system is corrupt, so the Military is working on their own building evidence. This is to wake people up so the people demand justice. Military tribunals.

Start at 14:28
    Bud Light, sales plummeting. Target going all-out "woke" and funds non-profit for demilitarization and shutting down of Mt. Rushmore as "symbol of white supremacy". Bud trying to use real women in ads to bring back sales.

Start at 16:19
    Charlie Kirk, Elon Musk talking about Target. Downgraded stock, imminent class-action lawsuits by shareholders... America First Legal demands Target to "produce its books and records regarding its reckless LGBT political agenda that has apparently cost the corporation over $12 billion in market valuation."

Start at 18:02
    Oversight Committee: "The FBI must produce the unclassified record alleging Joe Biden engaged in a bribery scheme."
    Rep. James Comer: "The FBI confirmed the unclassified record alleging then-VP Biden engaged in a $5 million bribery scheme..." "The FBI refused to hand over the doc. I will hold Director Wray in contempt of Congress."

Rep. Anna Paulina Luna: "The @FBI is afraid their informant will be killed if unmasked, based on the info he has brought forward about the Biden family." By who?

Sean David: "The FBI is a domestic terror organization that exists to serve the Democrat regime. They fabricated documents to hurt Trump and they hide and destroy documents to help the regime."

FBI interference in 2020 election.

Kash Patel shows list of who the government gangsters are.

Trump baited the Deep State to expose them. As president, Trump prepared for COG.

Start at 32:15
    Stories of UFOs of non-human origin. All distraction.

Border crisis.

ATF. Pistol brace registry didn't work.

Start at 36:35
    El Salvador's president. Rounded up gang members. Now, going after white-collar criminals. "Draining the Swamp."

"WW3 is coming." Trump says he can have peace in 24 hrs.

Ukraine behind attack of Nord Stream pipeline.

Ukraine's Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant destroyed most likely by Ukraine.

Start at 43:40
    Plandemic failed. Injection of bio-weapons.

Trump calls out Big Pharma and puts out statement addressing rise of childhood illnesses.

Start at 46:45
    January 6, fedsurrection. Video evidence.

Start at 48:53
    Choir singing national anthem in the Capitol called a "protest" by Capitol police. Trump comes out with message to choir that they're invited to sing at his next rally.

Biased judge.

Boxes Hoax.

Trump: "The Marxists and Fascists in the DOJ & FBI are going after me... and I did nothing wrong." Trump spelled sciffs as "skiffs". A "skiff" is a ship. Schiff is German for "ship". Is Trump sending a message that Schiff gave Biden some of the classified documents?

Trump: "ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!! Don't let it happen."

Q+: "We will get our country back."

Ep. 3087b - Did Schiff Hand Classified Docs To Biden? People Are Waking Up To The [D] Party Con

https://rumble.com/v2sk8ze-ep.-3087b...ng-up-to-.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2pytn8
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1561453
    Last edited by Pris; 8th June 2023 at 03:29.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2023), thepainterdoug (8th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Are we getting a taste of COG here, a message from the White Hats?!

WTH?! Trolling? Just speculating here... is this Trump's Space Force hijacking the live feed?! This is hilarious and fantastic!!

Btw, Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet...

"During the PBS coverage of the event, after Joe Biden was introduced, the live-feed mysteriously cuts to sound clip (with sporadic video) of President Trump talking about stuffing the ballot boxes and mail-in ballot fraud, as disclosed in 2000Mules. President Trump is cut off as he is talking about the importance of “free elections”."

PBS Has Major Glitch During Biden’s Air Force Academy Commencement. Cuts to President Trump Exposing Mail-in Ballot Fraud (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ens-air-force/
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1561459

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2023), ClearWater (8th June 2023), lisalu (9th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th June 2023), mountain_jim (8th June 2023), thepainterdoug (8th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    in the meantime, 7 more minutes from Derek Jonson

https://rumble.com/v2slcv8-derek-joh...der-13848.html
    Just to expand on the link.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2pzxj2
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Pris (8th June 2023), thepainterdoug (8th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,797 times in 8,388 posts

Does anyone else think that Juan O Savin may be a shill? There's just something so fake and theatrical about that guy...
    This video is part 3 of a long radio interview with Juan O'Savin when he was calling himself "W" (around 2014). Ideally, you should listen to parts 1 and 2 first but this part is where it gets to be the most fascinating. Parts 1 and 2 are available if a longer run up to this is required.

JUAN O SAVIN: TRIPLE HELIX AND THE CHILDREN OF CAIN - (PART 3)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HW0tmtIsAQoz/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (10th June 2023), ClearWater (12th June 2023), lisalu (9th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Does anyone else think that Juan O Savin may be a shill? There's just something so fake and theatrical about that guy...
    This video is part 3 of a long radio interview with Juan O'Savin when he was calling himself "W" (around 2014). Ideally, you should listen to parts 1 and 2 first but this part is where it gets to be the most fascinating. Parts 1 and 2 are available if a longer run up to this is required.

JUAN O SAVIN: TRIPLE HELIX AND THE CHILDREN OF CAIN - (PART 3)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HW0tmtIsAQoz/

Thank you, Norman! I've listened to over half of it so far... it is an interesting, complex story! This story seems rather far-fetched and sci-fi... Quite inventive... especially with the aliens and transhumanism angle (nano tech) and "children of Cain" aspect.

There was someone who used to be on this forum called "maurice" that went down a similar road and used to give the same kind of spiel. Great storyteller. He was full of insights, but he was also "full of it".

With regard to what Juan O Savin was talking about... I'm thinking that there are just people out there who have messed up wiring and seem to pass their psychopathy down through their blood lines. That's it. Meantime, there's a much easier way to explain it all if we look at the bible as a collection of stories (using parables, metaphors, allegories) meant to describe abstract concepts (to illiterate people back in the day) about how the human body worked in relation to mind/spirit. The stories, for the most part, were not meant to be taken literally.

I just started a thread the other day on the subject that, to me, presents a far more logical explanation:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1560723

Singularity, zero-point, tetrahedron, Tetragrammaton, Merkaba, Christos/Christ, "third eye", Kundalini, out-of-body experience, soul, spirit, Heaven, consciousness, frequency, The Golden Mean, Fibonacci Sequence, Sacred Geometry/Platonic Solids, the growing Earth... It's all connected.

Last edited by Pris; 9th June 2023 at 08:28.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (10th June 2023), ClearWater (12th June 2023), lisalu (9th June 2023), thepainterdoug (9th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Derek Johnson just put this up. Very interesting, he's showing everyone that, yes indeed, Central Casting is a real company that casts background actors. So, when CIC Trump refers to certain people coming from "central casting" in his speeches, he means they're literally playing a role. It's a facade, a front. They're fake.

https://www.centralcasting.com/
    Last edited by Pris; 11th June 2023 at 04:47.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (14th June 2023), ClearWater (12th June 2023), thepainterdoug (11th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Derek Johnson just put this up. Very interesting, he's showing everyone that, yes indeed, Central Casting is a real company that casts background actors. So, when CIC Trump refers to certain people coming from "central casting" in his speeches, he means they're literally playing a role. It's a facade, a front. They're fake.

Another example of confirmation bias by Derek, perhaps?

Every utterance or gesture does not have to be a coded message or sign that only insiders or Q-Anon analysts can recognize and interpret.

What if the words "out of central casting" that Trump has indeed used several times in the past several years were just a natural idiomatic expression for someone who hosted, 14 years in a row, the very successful reality television program The Apprentice?

Merriam-Webster Dictionary
    from/out of central casting
    idiom
    informal
    : having appearance, behavior, or nature that seems to be typical for one's job or position
    The physics professor looks like he's right out of central casting: his white hair is disheveled, his suit rumpled, and he looks a little lost.

The Free Dictionary
    (straight) out of central casting
    Having, fitting, or conforming to well-established stereotypical traits or characteristics of a given type of person, character, group, situation, or style. Sometimes capitalized as "Central Casting," a reference to a California-based casting company that specializes in hiring for roles as extras, body doubles, and bit parts.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

ClearWater (12th June 2023), thepainterdoug (11th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Atman, I hear you and its all in play. I look at the others who seem to be on board with Derek and most notably Lt Co, Bosi among others.
    Why would they endorse and get behind this concept? Many people making reference to COG.

Regardless of this argument, what on an individual basis for us is actionable? What can anyone do anyway? Stand in the town square and scream out? Write your congressman? Im sure we do all, including supporting independent journalists and participating on line.

I guess were just going to have to wait as time will tell and show whats real or not?
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 11th June 2023 at 17:14.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

atman (11th June 2023), BMJ (14th June 2023), ClearWater (12th June 2023), Matthew (11th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Atman, I hear you and its all in play. I look at the others who seem to be on board with Derek and most notably Lt Co, Bosi among others.
    Why would they endorse and get behind this concept? Many people making reference to COG.

Regardless of this argument, what on an individual basis for us is actionable? What can anyone do anyway? Stand in the town square and scream out? Write your congressman? Im sure we do all, including supporting independent journalists and participating on line.

I guess were just going to have to wait as time will tell and show whats real or not?

I hear you too, Doug.

But you're really putting me on the spot with all these questions that, frankly, I am far from being able to answer with certainty...

When I first came across this thread of yours, I immediately became a believer in Derek Johnson's theories, that he himself — I am reminding everyone — presents as undeniable evidence and facts. I became a believer not because I understood all of the intricacies of the information presented by Derek (and some are truly head-spinning), but because I wanted and needed to believe in a salvation scenario, rather than in the terrible and destructive one that is "seemingly" being played in front of our very eyes, right now. (You see, I use the word "seemingly" because I am still quite open to being proven wrong in my assessment of the whole thing...)

It is only when I embarked upon the journey of studying the voluminous information that Derek has made available on his main website that I became increasingly critical of his interpretations of the events that have carried through the past 6 or 7 years. There are just so many of his interpretations that are plainly... ludicrous, unless one is willing to accept that the earth is flat. Okay, I am perhaps exaggerating a bit, but have you read the hundreds of pages of documents produced by Derek, Doug?

Do you believe that President Vladimir Zelensky is a white hat and a Trump operative?

Do you believe that all of the destructiveness and the lies that have manifested in the government, in the press and in society throughout the past several years were and are still part of a plan that is fully controlled by the military, just in order to wake up at least 90% of us, the unwashed ignoramuses of the world, to the reality that our leaders are corrupt and before any concrete or obvious salvatory action is taken?

Do you believe that all is hunky-dory and that we should all rejoice in the imminent official take-over by the military and that those armed forces, that have participated in countless rackets known as wars during the past decades, will be our ultimate saviors?

I am sorry if I am not properly answering your questions right at this moment, Doug. I am not good at all at expressing my thoughts in writing, whether in French, my native tongue, or in English, but I will try and come back in a few days, probably in vain, with some meatier arguments than the questions I have just asked you in return...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

ClearWater (12th June 2023), Jad (11th June 2023), thepainterdoug (11th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by atman (here)

Do you believe that President Vladimir Zelensky is a white hat and a Trump operative?
    As a reference, on p.86 of this 177-page PDF, Johnson writes:
    Keep in mind, Zelensky is a White Hat Operative.
    He bases this on the premise that since Zelensky was a TV actor before he became president, he is therefore still 'acting'. ("Playing along", as Johnson puts it.)

~~~

NOPE. Look at the real-world facts of the war and the entire Ukrainian destructive debacle, and everything that Zelensky is very very clearly saying and doing. Everywhere.

What Johnson claims is a FAIL on every conceivable count. I'd not realized he'd said that. For me (sorry to say, here on this thread), this is conclusive that Johnson just is not correctly seeing everything as it really is.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

atman (11th June 2023), BMJ (14th June 2023), ClearWater (12th June 2023), Jad (11th June 2023), kudzy (11th June 2023), mountain_jim (12th June 2023), Ratszinger (11th June 2023), thepainterdoug (11th June 2023), Tintin (12th June 2023), Yoda (11th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 6 16 24 LastLast