Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

Default Light Medicine

Dr. Ana’s Newsletter
    I Will Be On TNT Radio Tomorrow Night To Talk about Light Medicine, 5PM PST
    Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD
    4/1/23
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...m_medium=email

(Info from this source, Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD has also been posted on "Vaccine Crimes" and other Avalon threads. She partners at times with another whistleblower, Karen Kingston.)

"I was invited to speak about Light Medicine tomorrow. 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -7).
    Here is the link for the live interview:https://tntradio.live/
    You may know that I have written a book on this topic, which won the New York City Big Book Award, the Independent Press Award and the Global Book Award Silver Medal in the Alternative Medicine category. The research and its application into a new scientific understanding of health from a perspective of light are described, and documented in many seemingly miraculous healing case studies from my clinical practice. Everything I wrote in this book is pertinent to my current research findings about the blood, the low electrical conductivity, and the accelerated aging process. It is all reversible.

In the book I also describe my own healing journey from cancer, my near death experience and seeing my own future from a multidimensional perspective. What I am speaking now about in many of my interviews, tying the spiritual world into the physical understanding of this warfare, is what I have personally lived and experienced.

Quote LIGHT MEDICINE A New Paradigm — The Science of Light, Spirit, and Longevity
    AM Medical LLC
    824 subscribers
    5,410 views Feb 10, 2021

Light Medicine is the science of connecting light and spirit with health and longevity in the human body. This evolutionary model connects the creative force of the divine spiritual being ─ incarnated in a physical body ─ to the Observer in quantum physics and explains how our thoughts affect physical reality. Through extensive research, Dr. Mihalcea ties together, in a unique way, multiple scientific disciplines — biophysics, genetics, torsion and quantum physics, biochemistry, and neurology — with the power of the mind. How we think manifests a state of health or disease. This tapestry of context provides a fundamental basis for how modern miracles of healing can happen and are intentionally created. This fantastic exploration of human possibilities leaves the reader inspired to dream a novel vision of health and longevity by reaching for new frontiers of science and mind.
    About Light Medicine - A New Paradigm - The Science of Light, Spirit and Longevity:

Since our atomic structures are made of light, we can utilize light in conjunction with combination therapies to facilitate greater levels of health and wellbeing. In fact, our cells can use electricity, light, and sound as energy sources. By working with molecules that give off electricity to the body, using light, for example, of the Blu Room and sounds of healing frequencies, we can enhance the energy in the cells needed for repair and restoration.

We can look at this question of rejuvenation from the perspective of one cell. This cell is like an aging house that needs repair. The more energy, electricity, or light we have to perform the repairs, the faster and more efficient the renovation process can happen. Vitamins and nutrients are the building blocks that allow that reconstruction to take place by affecting DNA to transcribe healthier information. Making sure hormones are functioning properly is allowing the communication between neighborhoods of cells to occur. The detoxification of heavy metals that interferes with the proper functioning of our DNA and vital enzymes is an important step in helping cells become more youthful. Information carriers, such as peptides, can also provide messages to reverse illness. Imagine a future direction of our understanding of health that cannot just help reverse aging and diseases but, in a lifestyle approach, prevent premature aging from occurring at an accelerated rate. We can imagine that when we understand how our spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical experiences affect our health, that we can change what is affecting the body adversely and therefore are able to facilitate healing and restoration.

Light Medicine - A New Paradigm - The Science of Light, Spirit and Longevity

Here is the link to my Tru Blu Medical Light Wellness Wraps, an application of the Light Medicine concepts. This wrap has brought many people comfort and relief from a source that current science does not suspect - blue light."

https://trublumedical.com/
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2023), Dorjezigzag (2nd April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (2nd April 2023), Harmony (2nd April 2023), mojorissin (4th November 2023), shamballaOn (2nd April 2023), Stephanie (2nd April 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023), wondering (1st April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Light Medicine

The Floral Hand Of God - The Quantum Healing Of Nature: My Interview With Dr. Brent Davis
    ANA MARIA MIHALCEA, MD, PHD
    NOV 3, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...m_medium=email

"It brings me great joy to present this interview and information of Dr. Brent Davis, the Author of The Floral Hand of God. Click here for the link to the video or the image above

His work is vitally important in this time. We discuss the quantum healing of his live uncut flower essences. Dr. Davis divinely inspired journey to find these exquisite flowers in sacred places of the earth for the purpose of emotional healing for mankind. I adore this beautiful soul to make it his life’s journey to investigate the healing power of these delicate and breathtaking flowers around the world.

Humanity United Now - Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

We discuss the remarkable research into the coherent photonic biofield emissions of the essences and the research done by the Stanford Professor of Material Sciences and Engineering Dr William A. Tiller and the father of psycho-energetic science and the biophysics legend Dr. Fritz Alexander Popp, the pioneer in biophysics, who famously and correctly stated: “We know today that man, essentially, is a being of light.”

Both scientists have studied the remarkable bio photonic properties of floralive essences and validated their profound power. Their research also confirms how much more potent these live quantum structure essences are then conventional cut flower essences. Here is can see the coherent signal amplitude of one of the flower essences.

The biocompatibility analysis showed that a highly incoherent biofield of a human being becomes cohered within 15 seconds of contact with the essences. Just holding it increases biophotonic human energy field coherence by approx. 50%. The more coherent your field, the healthier you are.

Please watch this 8 minute video with Dr. Davis to see the incredible places in the Peruvian Andes some of these flowers came from and who’s sacred energy and life force they contain:

You can order the flower essences via this link:https://www.dranamihalcea.com/supple...lower-essences

Floralive Flower Essences

To order his book click here The Floral Hand of God:https://www.thefloralhandofgod.com/

I have studied biophysics in depth and am the Author of the book Light Medicine - A New Paradigm - The Science of Light, Spirit and Longevity which has won 3 different international book awards in the alternative medicine category. I have discussed the research of the very visionaries Drs. Popp and Tiller in relation to my new biophysical model for medicine. This is highly relevant to the nanotechnological assault we are facing now, for it is using the science of our biofield to attack, modify and mind control us. When we know how they work, by understanding how we as divine beings really function from a quantum physics and biophysics perspective - we can understand antidotes in a completely different and more effective way. The flower essences are not just healing people emotionally, but they are adding to the coherence of the biophotonic field, the very thing that the nanotechnology is interfering with and remotely modifying. The synthetic biology and metals are foreign vibratory frequency objects that are causing incoherence, hence accelerated aging and disease. These beautiful flower essences provide one more tool in the treatment toolbox against this assault of humanity.

Based on my research, I recommend the floralive flower essences. I put them in my water every day and I adore that nature and the delicate healing of the most beautiful creations on earth are sending me healing light… as I hope they will for you.

Humanity United Now - Ana Maria Mihalcea"
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2023), Harmony (4th November 2023), Heart to heart (4th November 2023), meat suit (4th November 2023), Victoria (22nd November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread