+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Psyche & Philosophy Behind Mind Control

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,777 times in 8,386 posts

Default The Psyche & Philosophy Behind Mind Control

A very mind stimulating listen . . . and worthy of being a thread starter.

The Courtenay Turner Podcast - 241 - The Psyche & Philosophy Behind Mind Control w/ Justin Deschamps
    2 hour 40 minutes Posted Mar 30, 2023

SHOW NOTES
    In this episode, Courtenay invites writer, producer, and host of Vigilant News, Justin Deschamps, back to the show for a discussion on mind control. With thoughtful study of psychology and philosophy, Justin breaks down the stimulant-response dynamic, as well as primitive survival mechanisms, that can be manipulated and used for control and division. He further elaborates on how we are all subject to mind control in one way or another and touches on how you can determine this for yourself and activate the protective power of free will.

I had a silly idea Justin was a woke kinda guy who hung around with disinfo agents and crooked chancers. Maybe I got his name mixed up with someone else's. I started listening to this expecting to be dumping it and moving on within 5 minutes.

BIG surprise, it's turned out to be one of the best listens I've had so far this year.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2023), Brigantia (2nd April 2023), Ewan (2nd April 2023), I am B (24th July 2023), jaybee (2nd April 2023), Tintin (2nd April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,085 times in 2,402 posts

Default Re: The Psyche & Philosophy Behind Mind Control

That was a very interesting chat, actually explained/clarified a lot for me.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2023), Brigantia (2nd April 2023), Tintin (2nd April 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,777 times in 8,386 posts

Default Re: The Psyche & Philosophy Behind Mind Control

David Charalambous unpacks and explains a lot of snags in general mass human consciousness.

Aubrey Marcus Podcast - David Charalambous - Fighting Back Against Divide & Conquer
    1 hour 58 minutes - Posted Jun 22, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    If we aren’t aware of what is happening to our ability to communicate on both an individual and a societal level, we are in big trouble. Expert communicator David Charalambous joins me on today’s episode to break down the psychodynamics of communication, over the past 2 years especially. David is versed in NLP, EFT, General Semantics, System Theory, Process Mapping, Dynamics and Communication.

Video version:

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

+ Reply to Thread