+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why don't The Masses acknowledge their oppression?

1. Link to Post #21
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,448 times in 279 posts

Default Re: Why don't The Masses acknowledge their oppression?

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Following the evolutionary development of human consciousness described by Rudolf Steiner et. all, the enslavement appears to be some kind of governor on creating reality. Who/what installed this governor is anyone's guess, but its purpose is to check the majority of people in this collective experience of ours from creating reality per their wishes and desires. In this quasi-lame state, many humans, while in a veritable time-out, decry to their captors, hold us back for we know not what we do!! We are noble souls! We are a Divine species! We're just not ready! Enslave us! Please!

Quote Posted by Bruce G Charlton (here)
    Why it is so difficult - often impossible - to persuade so-many people of what ought-to-be obvious truths about the globalists plans and the obvious evil motivation of the leadership class? (When there is so much evidence of evil intent - so littleevidence that They are working for the well-being of the masses.)
    There is really only one logical conclusion to this question, then, and that is, many people want to be enslaved. So the real question is, why do they want to be enslaved?

I would submit their enslavement, in itself, is a form of repentance in a self-disengaged state of Being sans the capacity to think. An iteration of Flagellantism, if you will. A repentance of the mind.

Also the question of why a modern Christian 'slave', who is apparently compelled by his Totalitarian Masters to go-against his faith and actively-support the work of evil or else lose his friends and family/ status/ job/ safety; fails to feel this conflict; and ends-up calling the imposed evil good, and revises the doctrines and practices of Church-Christianity to make it so!
    This is a more tricky question to answer, but I believe it's either a self-induced agreement with the soul to numb the mind (anesthetize the pain of cognitive dissonance, essentially), by way of program, or, perhaps more pernicious, a state of mind cast upon the afflicted by an outside power/influence. In any case, the effect is no different from taking a pain pill, i.e., I am devout and will repent, and will take my punishment, but please knock me out first! (After all, it's the humane thing to do...)

The problem is--and this is where we venture into consequences--I believe there are unintended side effects to taking this pill. The Christian Slave is highly vulnerable to--at the very least susceptible to--Ahrimanic obeisance and is at risk of damnation (only for lack of a better word), because she/he no longer has faculty of heart. Which is in state of disconnect by some drug, program, hypnosis, psychological technology, etc., either soul-induced or otherwise. In other words, what is being judged are the actions of unconscious Being, the heart, with the mind in time-out.

The most profound question, then, what is the appropriate way for the conscious to judge that?
    Some good analysis here - thank you.

I was particularly struck by; "their enslavement, in itself, is a form of repentance in a self-disengaged state of Being sans the capacity to think."

Its tricky to articulate, and much more profound than 'cognitive dissonance' (which does Not seem to be experienced as a problem by 99% of 'sufferers'); but there is a vast and increasing mis-match between the inner and outer, the subjective and the objective, the communal ad the personal etc. This rift through life induces such a looming threat of existential dread and guilt especially among the 'nicest' and most pro-social people...

Steiner clearly recognized that conscious spiritual knowledge and understanding was going to be the key in our age; and that the unconscious/ automatic/ obedience-based ways of the past could no longer suffice - but would indeed lead to inevitable disaster.

This is the difficulty. I think many or most people unconsciously-assume that Men are all fundamentally alike everywhere and at all times in history - and therefore see human history as repeating itself or going-nowhere. But if there is a linearity and development to history, and if that development is driven by changing consciousness of Men (on average); then the core problems now in The West differ from those of 500, 1000, 2000, or 50,000 years ago. What worked well-enough then, may do active harm now.

(And be different in different current societies - for instance, this may be reflected in the separation of Russia, China and other nations from Western-based globalism. In particular - and Steiner noted this - Russia's spiritual destiny is different from that of Western Europe, UK, USA etc - and that is emerging, so far. On the other hand; the destined-distinctive spiritual role of Central Europe and Germany is being coercively-obliterated by The West with a great deal of collusion from Germany itself - again driven by an existential dread and guilt and willed cultural self-genocide that has been actively inculcated in Germany since 1945, and especially since the middle 1960s. Germany is a bigger version of the condition of Western Man - the idea that the best and only only 'safe' way to deal with the evil-tendencies in a human being or social entity - is to tranquillize, imprison and enslave... Without even asking about the nature and motivations of the Slave Masters, the Globalist Billionaire class - and what ideals and order They are serving.)

Steiner and Barfield both correctly (IMO) saw that these problems arising from 'spirit denial' and refusal to become conscious and understand the world of spirit, would continue to grow and reach an inflexion point around the millennium, after which matters would deteriorate more rapidly.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2023), earthdreamer (4th April 2023), Ewan (3rd April 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th April 2023), Harmony (3rd April 2023), Jambo (3rd April 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), Matthew (3rd April 2023), mountain_jim (3rd April 2023), Nasu (3rd April 2023), O Donna (4th April 2023), palehorse (3rd April 2023), Pam (3rd April 2023), RunningDeer (3rd April 2023), T Smith (3rd April 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

...In particular this is important, when taken in context: "Any coercive-tactic that meets with spiritual-rejection will fail, which is why the recent persecutions are remarkable for their 'voluntary' character..."

We were both struck by the fact that (in most places) governments refrained from making vax compliance legally-compulsory and impose it by force - but carefully phrased it as advisory, and always encouraged others (employers and other businesses) do do the regulating.

To us - this suggested that vax compliance was a spiritual strategy primarily. It was very important to Them that people would (at some level) agree to the vax; and this reminded us of the idea that (to be spiritually corrupting and damning) evil must be invited into the heart.

(Much as vampires must be invited to cross the threshold; otherwise they cannot.)
    One of my friends who got the jab told me he did it out of consideration for others. That fits the character profile of my other friends who got jabbed. That's one of the big segments in the pie-chart of my jabbed friends. And I wonder if the other big segment are people who got jabbed because "I'm Science person". They are all very well informed but from mainstream only. So informed by lies. So they made them feel like they were good people doing the right thing.

The bedrock lie here is that getting jabbed stops transmission, and also throw in asymptomatic transmission. Those lies came full force from the press/state from all our countries, enabled by PCR tests using a very dodgy rate of sensitivity that has come under non-stop criticism, even from the test's creator.

So they knew the right lie. Add in that it's hard to cerebrally think under fear, straight out of the MKUltra playbook. Behavioral psychologists and social engineering are what they needed, and what they got and still have.

It's hard to see how predictable we are as creatures. People are still surprised that fruit machines pay out a fixed percent of cash inserted, and it's not random. Fruit machines also use behavioral psychology, and the trick as a punter is to pass an opportunity, rather than take every opportunity presented.

Obedience has a large part to play. People have been bait and switched from science to obedient religion but they haven't noticed. They still think they're following science! The only science they're following is behavioral science.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2023), earthdreamer (4th April 2023), Ewan (3rd April 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th April 2023), Harmony (3rd April 2023), Jambo (3rd April 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), mountain_jim (3rd April 2023), Nasu (3rd April 2023), O Donna (4th April 2023), palehorse (3rd April 2023), Pam (3rd April 2023), RunningDeer (3rd April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd April 2023), T Smith (3rd April 2023), wondering (4th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

About the twitter video echoed in this thread. I don't think 'NPC's are impossible to get through to, that feels like dehumanising them. I might currently hate all my friends who swallow the lies then replay them, but they aren't lost forever. I think hypnotism rates are more useful here, something like 20%~~ are lost forever, 20%~~ can't even be hypnotized, and the remaining 60% have some hope. I live in hope anyway. Not sure that 70% demarcation is a useful way to park those thoughts

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2023), Ewan (3rd April 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th April 2023), Harmony (3rd April 2023), Jambo (4th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), mountain_jim (3rd April 2023), Nasu (3rd April 2023), O Donna (4th April 2023), palehorse (3rd April 2023), RunningDeer (3rd April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd April 2023), T Smith (3rd April 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,448 times in 279 posts

@Matthew - "The only science they're following is behavioral science."

There is something in that - but not enough to explain why modern people so casually-ignore what were (for maybe 1000s of years) regarded as innate instincts. There are many examples, but the transagenda (instantly obliterating personal experience, common sense, many generations of evolution - and, almost incidentally, starkly denying the basis of most biology/ natural history) is maybe the most extreme of these.

Something is new and different is afoot - which is why I continually recur to the Steiner/ Barfield insights about the evolutionary development of human consciousness - the modern change in the way we 'construct' the world we inhabit.

People now experience what they want to believe in a way not previously possible, and this is (in the West anyway) essentially unavoidable. For example, modern atheism/ secularism, our disbelief in the spirit/ soul/ afterlife etc, our rejection of any purpose or meaning to life or the universe... Such casual (and comprehensive) nihilism of our fundamental assumptions, was apparently impossible for the vast majority of human beings in history. It is something new.

So, I think the core problem is how and why people choose to believe The System... over-and-again, despite frequent reversals and exposed lies; when it ought to be clear that The System desires nothing more than their psych-physical torment and spiritual destruction. Believe The System and embrace their own spiritual and physical enslavement to evil Masters - when they could believe almost anything!

(As relatively recent Christian a sometimes pretty aggressive atheist/ materialist from age six to my mid- forties - I know both sides pretty well. I now find it astonishing that I ever wanted Heaven and eternal resurrected life Not to be true! It wasn't mainly or just that I did not believe eternal life was true - because even if I had been convinced it was factually available to me and by my choice, there were significant periods of my adult life when I would have rejected it!)

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th April 2023), Harmony (3rd April 2023), Jambo (4th April 2023), Matthew (3rd April 2023), mountain_jim (3rd April 2023), Nasu (3rd April 2023), O Donna (4th April 2023), palehorse (3rd April 2023), Pam (3rd April 2023), RunningDeer (3rd April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd April 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,628 times in 1,603 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

So they knew the right lie. Add in that it's hard to cerebrally think under fear, straight out of the MKUltra playbook. Behavioral psychologists and social engineering are what they needed, and what they got and still have.

It's hard to see how predictable we are as creatures. People are still surprised that fruit machines pay out a fixed percent of cash inserted, and it's not random. Fruit machines also use behavioral psychology, and the trick as a punter is to pass an opportunity, rather than take every opportunity presented.

Obedience has a large part to play. People have been bait and switched from science to obedient religion but they haven't noticed. They still think they're following science! The only science they're following is behavioral science.

Not for Mitnick as a social engineer in his earlier phreaking days and actually many others, I remember reading his book on the subject (The art of deception) and it was a real kick in the brain, without saying he got a huge sense of humor, nowadays he seems to be part of the fat cat club of globalist enterprises of the world.

Con man comes to mind, they can read people inside out easily. The politically correct is easy target for all sort of things, read patterns and take action, it is actually very simple mindset, now imagine what AI can do with that.. who to blame?
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bruce G Charlton (3rd April 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th April 2023), Jambo (4th April 2023), Matthew (3rd April 2023), mountain_jim (3rd April 2023), Nasu (3rd April 2023), O Donna (4th April 2023), Pam (3rd April 2023), RunningDeer (3rd April 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's a compound effect: the backdrop of decades of social programming, the erosion of civilization's archtypes and patterns, and more recently a marked increase in coordinated social engineering by synchronized nation states, on a backdrop of fear. It's a complex web some strands going back possibly hundreds of years ...deconstructing by reverse engineering where we are is going to be hard.

So my money is on a multitude of factors, some that got more strong over the last three years, some have gotten very strong over the last forty years, then they worked together and got cohesive, then soon all the elements combined will get stronger yet and give birth to something like a Chinese social credit control system, with tracked digital currency and spying lampposts. We've been polyfu%*~@.

No one strand is difficult to break.

But my last thought is if my friends didn't believe they were sacrificing a sore arm for other peoples health they wouldn't have bothered. I almost forgot my piechart segment of friends and family who got jabbed so they could go on holiday. But it doesn't break my heart as much as the friends who did so believing they did it for others .

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bruce G Charlton (3rd April 2023), earthdreamer (4th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th April 2023), Jambo (4th April 2023), mountain_jim (3rd April 2023), Nasu (3rd April 2023), O Donna (4th April 2023), Pam (3rd April 2023), RunningDeer (3rd April 2023), wondering (4th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,822 times in 4,351 posts

So, I think the core problem is how and why people choose to believe The System... over-and-again, despite frequent reversals and exposed lies;
    Because if you tell a lie long enough it becomes the truth (said Joseph Goebbels...)

And it's true. Many, perhaps most, don't understand that - or more correctly, they won't. No matter what you tell them, show them, even prove to them, the "truth" [as they see it] is too deeply engrained to be removed. Because it's based on belief, on what they've been told, what they've been persuaded to agree with [not discover or examine for themselves].

Beliefs are something cherished, like a comforter to a child. They cannot give it up for fear of the trauma it would cause. Eventually, however, it must, and it will - in order to grow, but it must do so independently, usually via some catalysing event or new perception that triggers a [self] realisation - just as the astrologer lady presented in this post.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bruce G Charlton (3rd April 2023), Ewan (3rd April 2023), Jambo (4th April 2023), Matthew (3rd April 2023), mountain_jim (3rd April 2023), O Donna (4th April 2023), Pam (4th April 2023), RunningDeer (3rd April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd April 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Many are walking wounded from many lifetimes of oppression and subjugation. Simply going through the motions for their families, looking to their neighbour's for validity in their actions. A holding pattern largely.

Those with an intuitive side can see above the fray. These ones are targetted so they can be disarmed. There are MANY tactics used on them to sideline them by character assassination, drugs, alcohol, misdirection etc. Divine alignment and protection is the solution.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th April 2023), Jambo (4th April 2023), Matthew (3rd April 2023), mountain_jim (3rd April 2023), O Donna (4th April 2023), Pam (4th April 2023), RunningDeer (3rd April 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,828 times in 8,392 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)

So, I think the core problem is how and why people choose to believe The System... over-and-again, despite frequent reversals and exposed lies;
    Because if you tell a lie long enough it becomes the truth (said Joseph Goebbels...)

And it's true. Many, perhaps most, don't understand that - or more correctly, they won't. No matter what you tell them, show them, even prove to them, the "truth" [as they see it] is too deeply engrained to be removed. Because it's based on belief, on what they've been told, what they've been persuaded to agree with [not discover or examine for themselves].

Beliefs are something cherished, like a comforter to a child. They cannot give it up for fear of the trauma it would cause. Eventually, however, it must, and it will - in order to grow, but it must do so independently, usually via some catalysing event or new perception that triggers a [self] realisation - just as the astrologer lady presented in this post.
    The woman in that ["this post"] Twitter video is Laura Matsue. She and her partner Bernhard Guenther have a website and podcast.

The website

Audio podcasts list

Laura points out that WHAT people believe the truth to be is NOT the primary issue. It's secondary to HOW they believe what they believe. Her primary point in that video is the process and achievement of INDIVIDUATION.

Individuation itself can me badly misunderstood and has become the pivot point in the "spiritual" battle we are in.

The external 'matrix' world masters and drivers frame an individuated person as a freak rebelling against the sensible and intelligent progression towards a singular unity of the species. They pretty much have a tick box list of milestones towards that and have many of those boxes already ticked.

The truly individuated person has a reorientated and spiritual inner path towards a spiritual singularity. External matrix world intellectual validity and evidence for such a singularity doesn't exist so cannot be explained in those externalized terms.

True individuated faith, fully shared, is the ultimate singularity, and makes the effort of the scientific singularists look pathetic, at best.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

earthdreamer (4th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th April 2023), Jambo (4th April 2023), Matthew (3rd April 2023), mountain_jim (3rd April 2023), Pam (4th April 2023), RunningDeer (3rd April 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,584 times in 167 posts

I wonder the same, even when it comes to my own reality and desire for a stable life.
    I guess...

Sanity is a cozy lie.
    - Susan Sontag

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th April 2023), Matthew (4th April 2023), Pam (4th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,480 times in 21,118 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    So the moment you face people who think that they have the "moral high ground" feeling that they are "good people" judging anyone who do not blindly follow nor blindly trust the mainstream narratives <<< even if it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, how many times mainstream have lied, deceived us all in the past, misrepresented, falsely accused critics etc. etc. THEY STILL THINK "they know better than you" .... ... which is of course pathetic & appalling!

The few things that are "spiritually correct" is to leave them with (profound and/or essential, intelligent) questions they themselves have to answer in an honest way (not immediately, but as soon they are able to investigate it for themselves) ... if they still refuse to think about these key-questions >>> it is their Karma including their children and loved ones that can suffer for being a willful ignorant.
    In a court of life, "willful ignorance" is not "bliss" ... as it has a way of being educated by an unfolding reality.

If you are able and succeed not to stay in anger nor being in a perpetual frustration mode and only ask some key-questions, then let it go without assuming good or bad results ... You just did what you could and your energy is based upon CARE (love ) for your fellow humans without projecting future doom scenarios too much (that's key!)... because that kind of energy is what ignorants can feel/sense radiating from me & you if we are on that level .... which is a human thing to do .... If you or me are able to do that, you will see your "planted seeds of considerations" for the willful ignorants works like a "splinter in their brains" (quoting Morpheus from the movie "The Matrix") .... Meaning that seed (in their brains) will grow as reality will catch up to vindicate your warnings, predictions & insights ... So yes to "let go" of expectations is key as you have done what you could ... The rest is up to them.
    • You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
    This is how I avoid spiritual poisons most of the time ... but not always, depends on who it is and what my "state of mind/being" at that moment was.

--o-O-o--

ps. maybe we can brainstorm what kind of questions are key to have a long-term effect on those who are willing to listen ... depending on the topic/issue, of course.
    • He or she that asks the right questions has a better chance of finding the answers we need to move forward and prevent unnecessary suffering.
    • He or she that asks the wrong questions has no chance finding the right answers we need!
    • The framing of questions done by mainstream is often full of false assumptions. And the quality of these questions can easily be tested in the all vindication-precesses that happened for people who were way ahead of their times.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    March 31st, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere (willful) ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

- Martin Luther King
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th April 2023 at 19:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Blastolabs (5th April 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), Matthew (4th April 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Vicus (5th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

Part of the "Nature of Evil" being so successful is, that they need good people believing the lies & deceptions they push >>> so that good people will help their deceptive agenda unfold faster and more effective ... Good people using unlimited creative potential helping the scam continue & succeed. Often (hypnotized) good people are much better in deceiving other (potential) victims if they blindly trust & believe the spoon-fed unchallenged narratives given to them.

When good people authentically FEEL GOOD thinking they are doing the "right thing" and "work from the hart" having "only good intentions" is far more persuasive, meanwhile not realizing how far the sophisticated (psychological) deception they are part of helped with their actions. And now the kicker: it is all based upon "free will".
    "Nature of Evil" is per definition parasitical in nature. ... Evil may think that you have to "respect power"... "the more power the more respect I suppose to give" ... I certainly do not, because of a simple logic I created, and I quote myself:
    "He or she that needs power of others, (needs to control others) ... makes a clear statement: ... that they do not have it ... if you know how to empower yourself first .., you do not need to have "power over others" anymore ... you resonate with like-minded spirits who know how to empower themselves too and some of them get inspired by you walking the talk ... doing similar things that empowers oneself and thus inspiring others to do the same!

Real "empowered from within" sovereign individuals, taking full responsibility for their quality of thinking, are the opposite of parasites and (pathetic) wannabe control-freaks.

You and I and anyone else ... are always more than all thoughts you had, have, and going to have combined ... (let that sink in for a moment) ... To fixate on any tunnel vision narrative is exactly what they want you/us to do ... That is how they control us all ... but only if we let them! ... Just because you think (assume) the majority will let them ... does not mean it is the case ... it is just a thought you give way too much power over your limited perceptions of the world ... That is why I say: "Outsmart Defeatism" ... Every day we are bombarded with limited "perceptions" serving pessimism or optimism, and both have flaws ...
    • Anyone who can talk can be "brilliant pessimistic" but that is not a sign of intelligence ... Being brilliant optimistic and back it up, using all your creative potential to do exactly that is the first sign of real intelligence ... even if you make (some) mistakes, you always can learn from it and move on!
    • When I see someone using his or her unlimited creative potential to be a "brilliant pessimist" >>> I remind that person that it is a choice! ... You can also choose to do the opposite and learn how to become good at it, then when you actually have results you not only will help yourselves but humanity as well ... Having a permanent "victim mentality" mostly leads to much more "poor me" victim reality ... Time to go beyond the conditioning >>> Free Your Mind!
    In a quantum morphogenetic field, people can "tap into" the fear based collectivistic (hive mind) version of that field, by choice! ... The same goes for the opposite! ... and both sides can experience the "confirmation bias feedback loop".
    • So, what does that really mean?
    ˙plǝᴉɟ snoᴉɔsuoɔqns ǝʌᴉʇɔǝlloɔ ǝʌᴉssɐɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo uoᴉsɹǝʌ pɐq ʎllɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ oʇ uᴉ (pǝddɐɹʇ) pǝʞɔns ǝq uɐɔ spuᴉɯ s,ǝldoǝd ɟo suoᴉllᴉɯ suɐǝɯ ʇI

So, in short: we all are spiritually tested!

cheers,
    March 19th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th April 2023 at 19:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jambo (5th April 2023), Matthew (4th April 2023), Maybee (5th April 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Vicus (5th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SimonSade (here)
    If telepathic mind control were real, one individual could retain only a finite number of people to mind control at one time. Possibly, if attempting to mind control a crowd from astral form above it, upwards of 50,000 could be mind controlled at once - if the mind controlling entity has enough retention to send signals to 50,000 people simultaneously!

It becomes a bigger operation if the mind controlling agencies have more than one person. & perhaps 100% accurate prophecy. Their might consists of the combined retentions of their entire military! Imagine 6millions of retention all on the same mind control goal.

I suspect the better prophets tend to win the game.

Meditation may be useful to broaden retention of one's own fate, and to utilize this retention to resist mind control efforts and assist others in resisting. If mind control should actually occur.

There is always, if Pushed, Pushing back. & unifying to achieve such ends. Anyone can build an astral army. So long as they can number astral friends volunteers.
    All depends on how many people are sensitive to (carefully injected) suggestions or not ... minute amount of energy that is needed to "suggest" things very similar to "placebo effects" & "nocebo effects" that has an impact or not is KEY to understand how Mass Hypnotism / NLP techniques / Mass Formation Psychosis works ...
    • The pre-conditioning that precedes the "mind control" operation is also a very important part to fully understand why it works faster or not.
    Most people who do not want to question authorities nor want to be held accountable for their quality of thinking >>> conditioned to blindly follow orders "follow the herd" thinking.

They do that to because they are fully convinced they serve "the greater good" that is always bigger than their own (assumed) "selfish ego" and sacrifice common sense & logic to "serve & 'help' others" even if it is based upon provable lies they do not care as long they help "collectivistic ideals" that is bigger than themselves ... Playing/acting dumb is KEY to "fit in" and when you are doing it almost automatically you forgot you are just a willing part of the lies & deceptions.

F.E.A.R. = False "Evidence" Appearing Real ... When you know the difference between "Believe" vs "Knowing For Sure" you understand who is easier to mind control.
    • All works very similar in the telepathic world ... not much difference ... maybe even faster depending on how you allow fear to take over your thoughts or not.
    • How many people are aware that part of the "mind control" effect is SELF-HYPNOTISM <<< let that sink in for a moment ... If you find a way to let millions do self-hypnotism without them realizing they did that to themselves, you actually have less effort to reach your end-goal of your mind control operation.
    cheers,
    March 1st, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th April 2023 at 19:38.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jambo (5th April 2023), Pam (5th April 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm no astrologer, but I found this short and very articulate explanation very compelling:

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    Interesting tweet:

https://twitter.com/UltraLandlord/st...04516153147392

Brilliant!

Laura Matsue
    • Laura Matsue: Exploring Psychological and Spiritual Warfare

--o-O-o--

• 2020 July 17th Project Avalon Forum Flashback:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th April 2023 at 19:40.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jambo (5th April 2023), Pam (5th April 2023), Vicus (5th April 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th April 2023 at 19:56.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jambo (5th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th April 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), Vicus (5th April 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)

The concept never really hits home for people until they discover (for themselves) a very long, very old lie. We live in a world of instant gratification and short attention spans. Ripe for pickens of the long con.

Quote The bigger the trick the older the trick the easier it is to pull, based on two principles,
    1 it can't be that old,
    2, it can't be that big for so many people to fall for it - Revolver (2005)
    Knock Knock

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bruce G Charlton (5th April 2023), Ewan (5th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (5th April 2023), Jambo (5th April 2023), Vicus (5th April 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I revisited a very old podcast. The first proper episode of The Higherside Chats, episode 11, from May 2011.

In it, Michael Tsarion may have explained the answer to the question asked in the title of this thread. Even if he fails to get it right, he may launch you off in a direction where you find a better answer, for yourself.

He says "slavery" is a two sided relationship more than it is hard oppression.

I've chopped a 24 minute section out of the 2 hour podcast. and uploaded it to my box account here, where you can play it or download it.

THC011 - Michael Tsarion - Selected SectionA_(Selfhood denial)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2