+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: The Third Secret of Fatima

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: The Third Secret of Fatima

I have no idea what prophecy is or these phenomena which convey messages are? Messages arise from so many sources around us: extra ordinary, mildly surprising and seemingly inconsequential. These anomalies and our whole REALITY is so unknown. At least in waking consciousness we are definitely veiled.

I FEEL that the central message of a FACT of Love being the fabric of the Universe is beginning and end of my journey. Many others are seeking an apocalypse and are willing that we awaken to TRUTH. Is there a great resonant awakening popping in our awareness and a POP where we arise on a wave of "Oh YES. This was forgotten until NOW." I forgot to remember before.

I am consciously praying for an NDE experience for the planet. I feel strongly that the compassion of God WOULD intervene when we seek its HELP! How better to accomplish all the purposes of love and TRUTH than to OPEN the apperture which we have seen in such brief glimpses HERE. People deserve to have their senses made resonant to the greater frequencies.

IMO we are GETTING ready for this mass experience. All the people and sharing from "the higher frequencies" and all the messages are quite unique. I am suggesting that the best way to move forward is to create a grid of our individual woowoo in our imaginations to meet all the rest of us and WE ALL BE woowoo. I see people being SHOCKED by the light and the sound of harmony which shakes people out of their minds into being in a cosmic experience. People will dropped into their hearts and I imagine many will never return. I believe there are many many many of us who crave the regeneration of earth life to be WITH Creator.

I choose that we return from the NDE and we do what?

I truly believe that what people have imagined as changing timelines, the rapture and all the stories of hope for a transfiguration of our experience reflects the world our hearts know is possible. WHAT IF the intention is not collective at all and YET, when we have the Individual Epiphany of who "I am", MANIFESTS as Universal.

I am saddened by one major pattern in predictions... they seem somewhat disdaining of the predicament that humans have experienced as we were programmed and never allowed the space to demonstrate WHO WE ARE. They sound like propaganda to shame.

What if the vast Astral has the Satanic and Demonic and our monstrous EVIL beliefs which has a consciousness of its own... AI and it maneuvers us and uses our suspicions, innate knowing and our ignorance against us IN OUR MINDS. The astral is not Truthful, only possibly experienced out of our creations upon material. SOMEHOW the astral is now our adversary?

Thoughtforms seem to never die. They collect. they are Egregores and now TULPAS of "I am"? I choose to live without these INVERSIONS of LIFE.

How this "experience" is arranged seemingly has EVERYTHING. Good or bad is all mixed up, and who only knows WHY is not here. BUT we know our thoughts manifest. WE know we can think some hideous thoughts by their consequences and we still THINK them. Its all THERE in the astral. We are responsible.

We have to move past the astral and meet the TRUE SOURCE of our being. I expect that THIS source also sends messages to us and will MORE and MORE as we say YES to God.

I observe lots of very interesting information of our destiny and purpose. LOVE of ourselves UNCONDITIONALLY is basic in for giving. "how we be" MUST be loved by each of us to RISE above what we did before. All the absolute EVIL is all around this creation we created BEFORE. For give is a phrase to contemplate.

Maybe Forgiving the terrible pile of mistake is needing a kick and THAT will be the Cosmic Mind blown NDE I pray to experience. I am with all of us and THEN what? Its an unknown. It's so delicious to me to imagine the shake up in the aether. It's fantastic.

I listen every day to people like this person who will be PROBABLY ready to assist the vast discombobulation... me too and YOU I bet also?

Last edited by Delight; 12th May 2023 at 04:13.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th May 2023), Elainie (21st September 2023), Ewan (1st July 2023), Harmony (15th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th May 2023), meeradas (16th August 2023), norman (12th May 2023), Reinhard (7th July 2023), Stephanie (12th May 2023), Szymon (13th May 2023), Vangelo (12th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Father Oliveria has had a new vision. I'm copying the whole report here. It's a message about many serious problems and issues starting in October this year (2023). The Third Secret of Fatima is referenced. Russia is involved. Do read the whole thing.
    ~~~

English translation of a report by Lucas Gelasio from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

Over the course of a few weeks, Father Oliveira felt the presence of the Virgin Mary in the Masses he celebrated. He also had several mystical insights during this period as he felt that he was about to receive a new revelation. On the 17th of June, around 3:10 am, the priest felt that he should go to the chapel. He sat down in front of the image of Our Lady of Fatima, began to receive an inner locution and wrote it down. The [newly] received message organized and complemented those intuitions that were gradually coming to his heart.

Our Lady prophesied that, in October, the period of great tribulation announced in her apparitions would begin, linking it to the Third Secret of Fatima. She announced the advance of [military conflicts], new natural catastrophes, physical ailments and spiritual evils. He also told him there is help in tribulation: the use of sacramentals, Eucharistic Adoration and praying the Holy Rosary. He asked for prayers for priests, bishops and the Roman Pontiff. He exhorted us all to [have] courage and promised her protection.

She also revealed other very important facts, but asked that this part of the message be shown only to three witnesses. He didn’t explain the reason, but hinted that this will be part of a mission in the future.

Finally, he gave us (Sirach) Ecclesiasticus 18:7-14 to meditate on. The passage speaks of God’s Mercy, which is perfectly present even in the moment of His rebuke. Confident and grateful to the Holy Mother, who, just as she was with her Son during the Passion of the Cross, will be with us during the great tribulation, we can face this period the right way, with love and courage. The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart is near.
    Lucas Gelasio (Brazil)
    The locution Fr. Oliveira received from Our Lady of Fatima
    Dear son, listen carefully: October this year will begin a period of great tribulation, foreseen by me when I was in France, in Portugal and in Spain. On those three occasions, I spoke about the cause for these [coming] tribulations. Be prepared, above all spiritually, for this period will not start with thunder, but will be gradual and will spread slowly throughout the world.

The war [already] started will increase, as you saw above. There will be droughts, great storms and earthquakes in various places in the world. But as My Divine Son says: when you hear rumors, don’t be afraid!

Use the Miraculous Medal always, starting today, and also distribute it to your flock. Illness will not be the only evil that will spread; spiritual evil will be worse. Illness, however, will be a great scourge. Place the Medal of St. Benedict on the door and do not fail to wear the Scapular. Have blessed candles, blessed oil and holy water. Have no more doubts about the Good Samaritan Oil, bless it and use it. Try to maintain the state of grace, because the demons will attack humanity with very strong temptations, above all against the priests.

Pray for them and pray for you too, who are also a priest. Always remember who you are! Pray also for your Bishop and for all bishops. Pray a lot for the Holy Father, fasting and making sacrifices for him. I, your Mother and Queen, will be with all those who have entrusted themselves to my care and will not leave any of my children destitute, as I promised many times.

I must alert you: these times are part of what I said in my Third Secret, in Portugal. On October 13th, I will give you a sign, as you asked me; that’s why I showed you that date. I received from God the mission to guard, with the holy angels that the Lord placed at my service, all those who gave their lives to me. There will be great devastation from Russia, instigated by the Dragon from Hell. This will cause damage to the all the world.

But you however, fear not! This is the opportune time for holiness. Remember that the great saints appeared in moments of great darkness. Times of tribulation, especially this one, must not be faced with fear and cowardice, but with love and courage. See, son, that is why I have called you in this hour, so that you may remember and announce that the opportune time for holiness is now, today — not tomorrow.

Eucharistic Adoration must be your anchor, and the chain of that anchor, the Holy Rosary. Eucharistic Adoration, acts of reparation and sacrifices, united with the Holy Rosary, can change all the prophecies! Don’t forget this: Adoration and Holy Rosary. Do penance, offer sacrifices for the salvation of souls, for the conversion of sinners and the sanctification of the Clergy.

Remember that the Lord knows everything and commands everything. Soon, the triumph of My Immaculate Heart will arrive! Remain faithful in this time of purification, trust in the help of your Guardian Angel. The time for saints is now. Pray, dear son, pray and watch, as I called you today. Pray and watch. (Ecclesiasticus 18:7-14)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st July 2023 at 13:32.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (8th July 2023), atman (1st July 2023), bluestflame (1st July 2023), Elainie (21st September 2023), Ewan (1st July 2023), fifi (2nd July 2023), Harmony (1st July 2023), Kindred (4th July 2023), Kryztian (1st July 2023), Michel Leclerc (1st July 2023), pabranno (1st July 2023), Ravenlocke (1st July 2023), Sadieblue (5th July 2023), Sirus (2nd July 2023), Stephanie (7th July 2023), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2023), Tintin (1st July 2023), Yoda (1st July 2023)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

I think it is important to view the Fatima sightings in the context of obvious manipulation by ETs. Here is my brief analysis of what is reported on the official Fatima website: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1565344

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

atman (1st July 2023), Bill Ryan (1st July 2023), fifi (5th July 2023), Harmony (2nd July 2023), Icare (1st August 2023), Kindred (4th July 2023), Kryztian (2nd July 2023), Matthew (1st July 2023), pabranno (1st July 2023), Stephanie (7th July 2023)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I think it is important to view the Fatima sightings in the context of obvious manipulation by ETs. Here is my brief analysis of what is reported on the official Fatima website: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1565344
    This is a quick reply as I've got a busy day ahead of me.... I'll simply suggest a reading of Thiaoouba Prophecy, pages 50 to 51.(actual page number - not the pdf page)

There's just SO MUCH MORE to add but I don't have the time at the moment... I'll try to follow up with some knowledge I've gleaned from several sources later today.
    http://projectavalon.net/Thiaoouba_Prophecy.pdf

In Unity, Peace and LOVE...
    Last edited by Kindred; 4th July 2023 at 13:54.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

AlaBil (8th July 2023), Bill Ryan (4th July 2023), Eva2 (4th July 2023), fifi (5th July 2023), Harmony (4th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (4th July 2023), meeradas (16th August 2023), mountain_jim (5th July 2023), Stephanie (7th July 2023), Vangelo (4th July 2023), wondering (9th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Well... here we go.

Back in January of last year I had contacted Bill Ryan regarding some information in an article I had come across, asking for his 'confirmation' as a courtesy as the article referenced him by name. He chose not to respond... with which I don't have any problem at all. I won't pretend to read minds, but I feel I understand why he declined comment. You may also once you read the following.

First off - it is my Very strong opinion that both the Fatima and Garabandal 'apparitions' were caused by the same 'group'... and the other sightings that are noted by others in this thread are also potential extensions of information by this 'group'. ALL of these occurrences are an effort to give humanity the 'heads up' regarding our collective failure in creating a Loving CIVILIZATION. I've said before that humanity, at this time, is NOT Civilized. We are barely organized, and not very well at that. We have YET to stop killing one-another, much less Love One Another. I feel that is God's Greatest Commandment, even though it is not written down, but a messenger was sent to give us this message directly. However, the 'powers' always kill the messenger, don't they? (A full reading of Thiaoouba will provide this 'story')

Now as to what I wrote to Bill.;

Cosmic Wave / Superwave?
    I happened upon a 'forum' where they had a short article describing an instance where you had passed on information to P. LaViolette regarding a 'Super Wave' / Cosmic Wave. This caught my eye, as I had originally happened upon this site via a link for a search on 'what is Garabandal'. This resulted in the link, and the possible date for the 'Warning' as described by the receiver (Conchita Gonzales).
    https://etheric.com/the-date-reveale...world-miracle/

Here's the link to the article where you are cited:
    https://etheric.com/cabal-covid-mass...-of-superwave/

Is there a thread or posting here on Avalon where you reviewed/commented on this phenomena? If so, please direct me to it.

Now... as to the 'superwave'. This phenomena has been extensively discussed in more 'conventional' cosmological terms by Ben Davidson (Suspicious Observers) as being the cause for the solar system wide changes, the current magnetic polar excursion and predicted magnetic pole flip, as well as a possible micro-nova.

As to the timing of this 'pole flip'... I've recently come upon another utube site (maverickstar reloaded) that delves almost exclusively into this pole migration and he/they have postulated that the flip may occur as soon as March, 2023...

[interjection - this obviously did not happen... in fact, Ben Davidson is critical of the doomsday predictions of that site, but does advocate for the pole flip occurring sometime by the 2030's, and the possible micro-nova by the 2040's]

I've commented before that both the Garabandal and Fatima apparitions were brought about by actions of the Thiaooubans (Thiaoouba Prophecy), and in that book they give a few examples of How they accomplished these feats. A thorough reading of this book will reveal a great deal regarding the nature of our Spirit, and Earth's place in the greater scheme of things. [Earth is a 'kindergarten' for the evolution of the Soul, where we learn the 'basics' of physical life.]

I'll add that after reading ALL of the 'Seth' books (by Jane Roberts) I've noted numerous direct correlations between his description of the Soul and it's relationship to the Astral Body, and that they are virtually identical to that as described in Thiaoouba, as well as providing greater understandings of the workings of our current space-time probability and how it is 'assembled' - and more importantly How We Ourselves CREATE OUR PHYSICAL REALITY.

(What we see as 'material objects', such as our bodies, everything around us, the Earth, the planets, the Sun, and EVERYTHING we see, are actually psychic manifestations of our individual and collective Psyches via Conscious Focus. EVERYTHING we 'see' is merely one aspect (camouflage as Seth calls it) of a multidimensional phenomena.)

Now, to tie these two disparate items (Garabandal and pole flip/micro-nova), the Garabandal experiencers said there would be 2 OR 3 events to occur in the future.

1) The Warning... something that will cause the whole world to 'sit up and take notice'. One of the experiencers described it as "you will see yourself as God sees you - all the good and the bad".

2) A Miracle which would be visible at the 'pines' which will last forever - it can be seen and photographed, but cannot be touched. (a grove of 9 pine trees on the mountain above Garabandal). Should these two events Not cause a massive shift in human actions, then the third event will be Allowed to occur;

3)The Chastisement - which in later years was described by Conchita as "...it is worse than being enveloped in fire, worse than having fire above and beneath you..."

If you read Thiaoouba, you will learn that they have Incredible Spiritual and Physical KNOWLEDGE. I firmly believe that they CAN Control the Sun via Conscious Spiritual Force, and thus avert the global catastrophe of a micro-nova. I'll also postulate that they will use the magnetic flip (where the magnetic field falls to almost 'nothing', as a means by which humanity's collective consciousness will be 'focused' in such a fashion to cause a possible 'spiritual awakening' (The Warning) that will change the course of humanity - should it be heeded.

Could it be possible that the Thiaooubans would use these cosmological events to assist in humanity's Spiritual evolution - i.e. could the 'Warning' possibly be the event caused by the flip, and that the 'Chastisement' be the micro-nova?

Personally, I think so. Time will tell...

(as an aside, it is also quite plausible that we are no longer in that Probability stream... but the way things are going, ... )
    --------------------------
    I'd like to point out that a full reading of Thiaoouba will reveal that these beings have Full Knowledge and have Explored ALL TIME LINES and understand that They Create Their Reality... All the material objects that they use are Created By Conscious Thought. They Understand and Implement the concepts and precepts brought forward by the Seth teachings and understand that They are the Creators of their own bodies and their entire World, and have Direct Access to God Consciousness. I also suspect that these beings Are the progenitor race of humans throughout our galaxy. They are 'guides' for all the human races as they Progressively Evolve in their Consciousness and Spirituality, which is where All 'evolution' originates.

In Unity, Peace and LOVE
    Last edited by Kindred; 5th July 2023 at 02:20.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

AlaBil (8th July 2023), Bill Ryan (7th July 2023), Delight (5th July 2023), Eva2 (5th July 2023), fifi (5th July 2023), gini (5th July 2023), Harmony (5th July 2023), heretogrow (5th July 2023), Kryztian (5th July 2023), lisalu (17th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2023), meeradas (16th August 2023), mountain_jim (5th July 2023), Ravenlocke (8th July 2023), Reinhard (7th July 2023), Stephanie (7th July 2023), Tintin (8th July 2023), Vangelo (5th July 2023), wondering (9th July 2023)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    Well... here we go.

Back in January of last year I had contacted Bill Ryan regarding some information in an article I had come across, asking for his 'confirmation' as a courtesy as the article referenced him by name. He chose not to respond... with which I don't have any problem at all. I won't pretend to read minds, but I feel I understand why he declined comment.
    I'm so sorry!

I just looked it up, and I fully remember now. (OMG! ) I'm sometimes overwhelmed with messages, and if I have a busy day I can all too easily say to myself, okay, that needs a bit of thought and so I'll be able to reply tomorrow — and then it all gets swept downstream too fast for my very poor organization here to be able to handle it very well.

First, to this:
    it is my Very strong opinion that both the Fatima and Garabandal 'apparitions' were caused by the same 'group'... and the other sightings that are noted by others in this thread are also potential extensions of information by this 'group'.
    I absolutely and totally agree.

ALL of these occurrences are an effort to give humanity the 'heads up' regarding our collective failure in creating a Loving CIVILIZATION. I've said before that humanity, at this time, is NOT Civilized. We are barely organized, and not very well at that. We have YET to stop killing one-another, much less Love One Another. I feel that is God's Greatest Commandment, even though it is not written down, but a messenger was sent to give us this message directly. However, the 'powers' always kill the messenger, don't they? A full reading of Thiaoouba will provide this 'story'.[/quote]Here's the book:

~~~

Now as to what I wrote to Bill.;

Cosmic Wave / Superwave?

I happened upon a 'forum' where they had a short article describing an instance where you had passed on information to P. LaViolette regarding a 'Super Wave' / Cosmic Wave. This caught my eye, as I had originally happened upon this site via a link for a search on 'what is Garabandal'. This resulted in the link, and the possible date for the 'Warning' as described by the receiver (Conchita Gonzales).
    https://etheric.com/the-date-reveale...world-miracle/

Here's the link to the article where you are cited:
    https://etheric.com/cabal-covid-mass...-of-superwave/

Is there a thread or posting here on Avalon where you reviewed/commented on this phenomena? If so, please direct me to it.

Now... as to the 'superwave'. This phenomena has been extensively discussed in more 'conventional' cosmological terms by Ben Davidson (Suspicious Observers) as being the cause for the solar system wide changes, the current magnetic polar excursion and predicted magnetic pole flip, as well as a possible micro-nova.

As to the timing of this 'pole flip'... I've recently come upon another utube site (maverickstar reloaded) that delves almost exclusively into this pole migration and he/they have postulated that the flip may occur as soon as March, 2023...

[interjection - this obviously did not happen... in fact, Ben Davidson is critical of the doomsday predictions of that site, but does advocate for the pole flip occurring sometime by the 2030's, and the possible micro-nova by the 2040's]

I've commented before that both the Garabandal and Fatima apparitions were brought about by actions of the Thiaooubans (Thiaoouba Prophecy), and in that book they give a few examples of How they accomplished these feats. A thorough reading of this book will reveal a great deal regarding the nature of our Spirit, and Earth's place in the greater scheme of things. [Earth is a 'kindergarten' for the evolution of the Soul, where we learn the 'basics' of physical life.]

I'll add that after reading ALL of the 'Seth' books (by Jane Roberts) I've noted numerous direct correlations between his description of the Soul and it's relationship to the Astral Body, and that they are virtually identical to that as described in Thiaoouba, as well as providing greater understandings of the workings of our current space-time probability and how it is 'assembled' - and more importantly How We Ourselves CREATE OUR PHYSICAL REALITY.

(What we see as 'material objects', such as our bodies, everything around us, the Earth, the planets, the Sun, and EVERYTHING we see, are actually psychic manifestations of our individual and collective Psyches via Conscious Focus. EVERYTHING we 'see' is merely one aspect (camouflage as Seth calls it) of a multidimensional phenomena.)

Now, to tie these two disparate items (Garabandal and pole flip/micro-nova), the Garabandal experiencers said there would be 2 OR 3 events to occur in the future.

1) The Warning... something that will cause the whole world to 'sit up and take notice'. One of the experiencers described it as "you will see yourself as God sees you - all the good and the bad".

2) A Miracle which would be visible at the 'pines' which will last forever - it can be seen and photographed, but cannot be touched. (a grove of 9 pine trees on the mountain above Garabandal). Should these two events Not cause a massive shift in human actions, then the third event will be Allowed to occur;

3)The Chastisement - which in later years was described by Conchita as "...it is worse than being enveloped in fire, worse than having fire above and beneath you..."

If you read Thiaoouba, you will learn that they have Incredible Spiritual and Physical KNOWLEDGE. I firmly believe that they CAN Control the Sun via Conscious Spiritual Force, and thus avert the global catastrophe of a micro-nova. I'll also postulate that they will use the magnetic flip (where the magnetic field falls to almost 'nothing', as a means by which humanity's collective consciousness will be 'focused' in such a fashion to cause a possible 'spiritual awakening' (The Warning) that will change the course of humanity - should it be heeded.

Could it be possible that the Thiaooubans would use these cosmological events to assist in humanity's Spiritual evolution - i.e. could the 'Warning' possibly be the event caused by the flip, and that the 'Chastisement' be the micro-nova?

Personally, I think so. Time will tell...

(as an aside, it is also quite plausible that we are no longer in that Probability stream... but the way things are going, ... )
    --------------------------
    I'd like to point out that a full reading of Thiaoouba will reveal that these beings have Full Knowledge and have Explored ALL TIME LINES and understand that They Create Their Reality... All the material objects that they use are Created By Conscious Thought. They Understand and Implement the concepts and precepts brought forward by the Seth teachings and understand that They are the Creators of their own bodies and their entire World, and have Direct Access to God Consciousness. I also suspect that these beings Are the progenitor race of humans throughout our galaxy. They are 'guides' for all the human races as they Progressively Evolve in their Consciousness and Spirituality, which is where All 'evolution' originates.

In Unity, Peace and LOVE
    ~~~

I'm in periodic email contact with Dr Paul LaViolette, a highly intelligent and caring man whom I greatly respect. I do think his superwave thesis should be taken seriously. We have this Avalon thread:
    Many of the Marian apparitions have forewarned of 'Fire from the Sky', and it seems as if this is referring to a coming natural event. There's been some discussion about this on this thread already, and it fits with what others have 'seen', e.g. Remote Viewer Ed Dames, who drew attention to what he saw as the coming 'Killshot'.
    On the active thread which onawah keeps regularly updated...
    ...Suspicious 0bservers' Ben Davidson is adamant that there will be a major earth-influencing solar event that may be imminent. But 'imminent', astronomically speaking, can mean tomorrow, or in 50-100 years' time. His arguments, though, are persuasive that this is a natural cycle that we should be wise to pay attention to. And geologist Dr Robert Schoch (now well-known for his work on dating the Sphinx) states exactly the same thing.

I have heard from others who've had intense and vivid personal experiences of the Marian kind (not actually of the 'Virgin Mary', but of other beings taking different forms) that the evil that has taken root on this planet will be destroyed.

I'm as sure as I can be personally that the evil is observed by some ET races as being extremely considerable here — and pretty much out of control, like a kind of infesting parasite.

So it seems it has to be possible that what might be to come could be a kind of cleansing, and maybe not one to be feared. I wrote to another Avalon member just an hour and a half ago: (there are many who are very aware of all this right now!)
    In the biggest historical picture, mankind has been through all this many times before, and every one of us is a descendant of those who made it through unscathed. So whatever may or may not occur... all that will happen again, too.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th July 2023 at 18:55.

12. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (8th July 2023), Chip (8th July 2023), Elainie (21st September 2023), fifi (8th July 2023), Harmony (8th July 2023), Kindred (7th July 2023), Kryztian (8th July 2023), Lilyofthestars (1st August 2023), lisalu (17th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2023), meeradas (16th August 2023), mountain_jim (8th July 2023), pyrangello (18th July 2023), Ravenlocke (8th July 2023), Reinhard (7th July 2023), Stephanie (7th July 2023), sunflower (1st August 2023), Suzi E (17th July 2023), Tintin (8th July 2023), Vangelo (8th July 2023), wondering (9th July 2023), Yoda (7th July 2023)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ]I'm so sorry!
    No Problemo!!! Glad I was able to add to the conversation!

ALL in Unity, Peace and LOVE

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

AlaBil (8th July 2023), Bill Ryan (8th July 2023), Chip (8th July 2023), Harmony (8th July 2023), Kryztian (8th July 2023), lisalu (17th July 2023), mountain_jim (8th July 2023), pyrangello (18th July 2023), Ravenlocke (8th July 2023), Stephanie (17th July 2023), Tintin (8th July 2023), Vangelo (8th July 2023), wondering (9th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

In case anyone isn't familiar with Suspicious Observer's (Ben Davidson) youtube channel... in this most recent video, he outlines all the basics of Earth's 'catastrophe cycle' due to changes caused by a galactic 'wave' hitting our solar system and affecting our Sun which in turn, affects Earth. 5 min.

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2023), Elainie (21st September 2023), Harmony (17th July 2023), lisalu (17th July 2023), onawah (31st July 2023), pyrangello (18th July 2023), Stephanie (17th July 2023), Tintin (1st August 2023), Vangelo (17th July 2023), Wind (21st July 2023), Yoda (17th July 2023)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Dear Friends, I posted this on Houman's thread a moment ago. It started there because I was following a trail that Houman started with a video he'd posted a couple of days ago.

This post contains the Third Secret of Fatima, the whole thing. it's at the very end below. I'm as sure as I can be that this is authentic.

~~~

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I was unaware of Xavier Ayral, who is French but whose English is sublime. He's also exceptionally well-informed about Ukraine and Russia, is carefully critical of Pope Francis, and talks at length about the Marian apparitions at Fatima (1917) and Garabandal (1961-65), discussing their connection to crucially important current events.
    He is quite an interesting fellow indeed
    Quote Author of "Revelations: The Hidden Secrets and Prophecies of the Blessed Virgin Mary", Xavier Reyes-Ayral joins Mother and Refuge Live to discuss his book and unpack the messages and secrets of Our Lady to many mystics of the Church.
    Houman, Hi there, many thanks again, and forgive me for this long post which I'll make as concise as possible. I've spent all day on this, and it's possible I may now know even a tiny bit more about some of the surrounding details than some of the interviewers on this channel.

I listened to the interview you posted with great interest, and stopped abruptly at 43:20 when one of the panel (Ron Ray) refers to Xavier Ayral having read the Third Secret of Fatima in his interview with John-Henry Westen.

So I looked that up, and here that is:

https://rumble.com/v1d0gyv-missing-p...of-the-an.html

And sure enough, starting at 13:30, Xavier reads out the Third Secret of Fatima as published in his recent book, Revelations. He introduces it like this:
    First of all, so that you know, this third secret of Fatima, the way it is presented in the book, is the one that was in a way dictated by Father Villa, who as you know was preeminently active in the Vatican in those years and knew and read the full third secret of Fatima.
    I've not read Xavier's book, so I don't know if he more fully credits the source there. But the exact source is below.

I searched around some more, and found that it'd already been published in this obscure booklet, an article that appeared in the Italian magazine Chiesa viva, no.462, back in July 2013. (Reference here. Chiesa viva — "Living Church" — was created by The Vatican Father Luigi Villa, who was one of the subsequent key players in this story. There's a detailed bio of him here.)

This was the cover of the magazine:

And here's the whole issue.

https://www.chiesaviva.com/terzo%20segreto%20ing.pdf

And after that long preamble (which itself is interesting), here's the entire Third Secret. I've been working on this now, off and on, for quite a few weeks, and I'm pretty personally sure this is accurate. It's known that Cardinal Ratzinger stated that the message of Akita from 1973 (a Marian apparition in Japan, described in full here) was the same as the that from Fatima.

Compare the two. They're chillingly similar. The global problems we're enmired in now indeed started in the second half of the Twentieth Century, but the 'great war' may have started in February last year... depending on how it's all delineated and defined. (Arguably, of course, the current war had its beginnings long ago, and has been smoldering for a while, only now erupting into a raging firefight with the clear possibility of it becoming far more widespread any time soon.)

~~~

The Third Secret of Fatima

A great chastisement will fall on the entire human race; not today as yet, not tomorrow, but in the second half of the Twentieth Century. No longer does order reign anywhere and Satan will reign over the highest places directing the course of events. He (Satan) really will succeed in infiltrating to the top of the Church.

Also for the Church a time of Her greatest trials will come. Cardinals will oppose Cardinals; Bishops will oppose Bishops and Satan will march amid their ranks, and in Rome there will be changes. What is rotten will fall, and what will fall will never rise again.

The Church will be darkened and the world deranged by terror. A great war will break out within the second half of the Twentieth Century. Fire and smoke will fall from Heaven, the water of the oceans will become vapors and the foam will rise up and flooding and sinking everything. Millions and millions of people will die by the hour and the survivors will envy the dead.

Death will reign everywhere for the errors committed by the foolish and by the partisans of Satan, who, then and only then, will reign over the world.

At last, those who will survive all of these events will once more proclaim God and His Glory and serve Him like before, when the world was not so corrupted.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th July 2023 at 22:58.

18. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (31st July 2023), aledum (24th August 2023), aoibhghaire (1st August 2023), avid (31st July 2023), Chip (31st July 2023), ClearWater (15th August 2023), Eva2 (31st July 2023), fifi (4th August 2023), Gwin Ru (31st July 2023), Harmony (31st July 2023), Kindred (4th August 2023), Kryztian (30th July 2023), Lilyofthestars (1st August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st August 2023), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), Ravenlocke (31st July 2023), Satori (30th July 2023), Sirus (31st July 2023), Sunny (31st July 2023), Sunray (31st July 2023), Tintin (31st July 2023), Violet3 (31st July 2023), wondering (3rd August 2023), Yoda (31st July 2023)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

In addition to documents and texts from Marian visionaries, we also have the living Marian visionaries themselves, and they may have more secrets to tell. Most of them keep a pretty low profile, however, they are still all faithful Catholics and might have more to say.

The most visible of these visionaries is Vicka Ivanković in Medjugorje. Every day she walks from her home to the church on the main square in Medjugorje, followed by a huge crowd of visitors, largely Italian, and receives a message and conveys it to the public. It usually isn't anything earth shattering, but never the less she can claim that she has been receiving messages from Mary continuously for over 40 years. Vicka also claims that she has received nine secrets from Mary, and has not revealed them to anyone, but is waiting for the time when she is told to do so. Some of the other Medjugorje seers also claim that they have secrets waiting for the right time for them to be revealed.

Roman Catholics have been waiting for the church to acknowledge the validity of these apparitions in Medjugorje, and a few years ago, the church finally gave them some lukewarm acknowledgement BUT they were also very clear in stating that they saw nothing to the messages that these six children have received.

I also know from a friend that one of the visionaries from Kibeho is in the New York City area. Someone asked her about the COVID pandemic, and she agreed that something is very strange about it, but also stated that it is nothing compared to what will soon be coming.

Here is a list of some visionaries I've compiled with info as to where they may now be living:

Visionaries of Marian Apparitions

Garabandal, Spain (1961 & 1965)
    • Mari Loli Mazón (May 1, 1949 – April 20, 2009)
    • Jacinta González (b. April 27, 1949) – now Moynihan, lives in Oxnard, California
    • Mari Cruz González (b. June 21, 1950) – lives in Aviles, Spain
    • Maria "Conchita" Concepción González (b. February 7, 1949) – lives in New York City or Long Island
    (although three share the last name, they are all unrelated)

Akita, Japan (1973)
    • *Sr. Agnes Katsuko Sasagawa (May 28, 1930) – now lives in a secular nursing home and seems to be of sound mind.

Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina (1981 - )
    • Ivan Dragičević (b. May 25, 1965) – lives in USA and Medjugorje
    • Ivanka Ivanković-Elez (b. June 21, 1966) – lives in Medjugorje
    • Jakov Čolo (b. March 6, 1971) – lives in Medjugorje
    • Marija Pavlović (b. April 1, 1965) – lives in Italy and Medjugorje
    • Mirjana Dragičević (b. March 18, 1965) – lives in Medjugorje
    • Vicka Ivanković (b. September 9, 1964) – lives near Medjugorje

Kibeho, Rwanda (1981)
    • *Alphonsine Mumureke (b. March 21, 1965) – lives as a nun in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
    • *Nathalie Mukamazimpaka (b. 1964) – lives in Kibeho
    • *Marie Claire Mukangango (1961 - 1994) – killed in Rwanda genocide
    • Emmanuel Segastashya (ca. 1967 – 1994)) – killed in Rwanda genocide
    • Stephanie Mukamurenzi
    • Agnes Kamagaju (b. ca. 1959)
    • Vestine Salima
    (a book was written about Emmanuel Segastashya in 2012. I have no information about the whereabout of the last three on the list.)

* The asterisk denotes that the Roman Catholic officials have given validity to the visions of these individuals.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2023), Bill Ryan (1st August 2023), ClearWater (15th August 2023), Harmony (1st August 2023), Kindred (4th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st August 2023), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), Sunny (1st August 2023), Yoda (1st August 2023)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Here's an interesting tidbit from Xavier Ayral, 3 minutes long. Ayral said this happened "years ago" and gets this from a story reported in Le Figaro, a prominent French news magazine.

In summary: Putin visited the Vatican and asked the Pope about the 3rd Secret of Fatima and what it said about Russia. The Pope replied somewhat harshly that they do not talk about the third secret in the Vatican, and was rather cold to Putin. On his way back to Russia, Putin remarked to his aides that he did not think that Pope Francis was a man of god. And Ayral remarks: "but of course, Putin is no altar boy himself."

When I read about Vatican diplomacy in the mainstream media, it seems that the Vatican is always trying to improve relations with the Eastern Orthodox churches, especially the Russian church, but it is the Russians who give the Romans a cold reception. After this, I have to wonder if it is the other way around.

[UPDATE]

I wanted to know when Putin did visit the Vatican, and as of 2019, he visited Pope Francis three times. From and article from the Vatican's Catholic New Agency:

Quote It was Putin's third meeting with Pope Francis and fifth visit to the Vatican. The Russian leader arrived nearly an hour late for his meeting with the pope, as he did for both of his prior meetings with Francis.
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...is-on-july-4th
    I imagine that world leaders are often late to Vatican meetings, with all the security precautions that have to take while dealing and while working around the traffic in Rome, and that an hour's lateness is usually no big deal. But even if Putin's lateness was because he was snorting coke in the back of a limo with hookers, it would not be good diplomacy to mention this in the official Vatican news publication, so it seems really obvious: The Vatican does indeed NOT like Putin.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 1st August 2023 at 02:41.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2023), Bill Ryan (1st August 2023), ClearWater (15th August 2023), Elainie (21st September 2023), Harmony (1st August 2023), Kindred (4th August 2023), Lilyofthestars (1st August 2023), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), Sunny (1st August 2023), Tintin (1st August 2023), wondering (3rd August 2023), Yoda (1st August 2023)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Here's an interesting tidbit from Xavier Ayral, 3 minutes long. Ayral said this happened "years ago" and gets this from a story reported in Le Figaro, a prominent French news magazine.

In summary: Putin visited the Vatican and asked the Pope about the 3rd Secret of Fatima and what it said about Russia. The Pope replied somewhat harshly that they do not talk about the third secret in the Vatican, and was rather cold to Putin. On his way back to Russia, Putin remarked to his aides that he did not think that Pope Francis was a man of god. And Ayral remarks: "but of course, Putin is no altar boy himself."

When I read about Vatican diplomacy in the mainstream media, it seems that the Vatican is always trying to improve relations with the Eastern Orthodox churches, especially the Russian church, but it is the Russians who give the Romans a cold reception. After this, I have to wonder if it is the other way around.

[UPDATE]

I wanted to know when Putin did visit the Vatican, and as of 2019, he visited Pope Francis three times. From and article from the Vatican's Catholic New Agency:

Quote It was Putin's third meeting with Pope Francis and fifth visit to the Vatican. The Russian leader arrived nearly an hour late for his meeting with the pope, as he did for both of his prior meetings with Francis.
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...is-on-july-4th
    I imagine that world leaders are often late to Vatican meetings, with all the security precautions that have to take while dealing and while working around the traffic in Rome, and that an hour's lateness is usually no big deal. But even if Putin's lateness was because he was snorting coke in the back of a limo with hookers, it would not be good diplomacy to mention this in the official Vatican news publication, so it seems really obvious: The Vatican does indeed NOT like Putin.
    Interesting.. Edgar Cayce always said that Russia would be a beacon of light eventually to the rest of the world and that they would assist in bringing the world's corruption to an end. I'm assuming this is the next world and not necessarily the current one (spiritually speaking)... But, who really knows. I have had many visions about Russia and Putin in years past (7-8+ years ago) when I least expected it and at a time I really wasn't following any Russian news at all.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 1st August 2023 at 07:49.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2023), avid (1st August 2023), Bill Ryan (1st August 2023), ClearWater (15th August 2023), Elainie (21st September 2023), Ewan (1st August 2023), Harmony (1st August 2023), Kindred (4th August 2023), Kryztian (1st August 2023), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), Pam (1st August 2023), Tintin (1st August 2023), Vangelo (1st August 2023), wondering (3rd August 2023), Yoda (1st August 2023)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    Interesting.. Edgar Cayce always said that Russia would be a beacon of light eventually to the rest of the world and that they would assist in bringing the world's corruption to an end. I'm assuming this is the next world and not necessarily the current one (spiritually speaking)... But, who really knows. I have had many visions about Russia and Putin in years past (7-8+ years ago) when I least expected it and at a time I really wasn't following any Russian news at all.
    I would love to know about the content of these visions. If you share them here on Avalon, a good place would be this thread:

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

avid (1st August 2023), Bill Ryan (1st August 2023), ClearWater (15th August 2023), Harmony (1st August 2023), Kindred (4th August 2023), Lilyofthestars (1st August 2023), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), Tintin (1st August 2023), wondering (3rd August 2023)

27. Link to Post #74
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    I would love to know about the content of these visions. If you share them here on Avalon, a good place would be this thread:

Me too

Please do share some time.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (1st August 2023), Bill Ryan (1st August 2023), ClearWater (15th August 2023), Harmony (1st August 2023), Kryztian (1st August 2023), Lilyofthestars (1st August 2023), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), wondering (3rd August 2023)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

As a follow-up to my previous postings regarding the Garabandal incident and it's relationship to Thiaoouba, above, I've come across a new Suspicious Observer video that supports a portion of that previous posting when referenced to statements in Thiaoouba Prophecy. Specifically, those references are about 'cosmic rays' and that these energies result in Creation and/or Changes in Physical Life.

Here's the SO video in question: the 'relevant part' begins at about 3 min in.

Now, in the book (Thiaoouba Prophecy) these 'cosmic ray' references occur in several places. (actual page number - not pdf page)
    Page 54 - discusses the Creation and that THE CREATOR used Cosmic Rays to Create Life
    page 92 - discusses how the Pyramids concentrated Cosmic Rays
    page 141 - discusses how Cosmic Rays are used to Create Life... VERY specific Life in this instance.

In particular, pay attention to SO's notation regarding the weakening of Earth's (and the Sun's) magnetic fields, and that this causes an increase in the penetration of Cosmic Rays to the Earth's surface.

It doesn't take a 'rocket scientist' to figure out that this increase in cosmic ray influence will Change Humanity... for the better methinks.

I, for one, certainly hope so.

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2023), Chip (4th August 2023), ClearWater (15th August 2023), Harmony (4th August 2023), Lilyofthestars (4th August 2023), meeradas (16th August 2023), mountain_jim (4th August 2023), Tintin (16th August 2023)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I feel like a vast majority of metaphysical books making such claims are merely a regurgitation of previous information studied by the author (though they don't want you to know that), and then their own "spin" on things to make the writings seem unique, new and cutting edge. In the end, people can convince themselves of just about anything and they'll devote their lives to convincing you too. I wanted to read the Thiaoouba Prophecy, but the moment I found out that they claimed they were responsible for sending Jesus to our planet, I backed out. If I find one piece of rat poison that I know in my heart isn't true, then the rest of the information is invalidated (for me subjectively any way). I'm not sure if people realize just how many authors have similar claims. It's the Nibirians who sent him - no it's the Sirians! No, actually it was the Elohim... Hey, it's the Venusians here to tell you about that time we sent Jesus to you.. No actually it was us - No us!.... Really, I'd say there are dozens of quite convincingly, eloquently written "channeled" books all claiming to have been responsible for Jesus' arrival to the planet. I have probably read 100's of metaphysical leaning books in my life, and ultimately, I have chosen to look to my own heart's memory of events regarding Jesus' soul origins. I genuinely feel I was there at the time he walked the earth due to years of visions forcing me to face that reality, actual full blown recalls that is. Thousands of people were, of course. But I recall actually being within that inner circle. I seem to recall many things about his origins. My heart has a memory, but I'm sure many would argue that such claims are the stuff of fantasy or delusions of grandeur.... And that's precisely why I'd never write a book about it as it would just drown out in a sea of thousands of books all making similar claims. And yes, I know the devil's advocate response: "My delusions are more real than your delusions", right? And this is why I keep my lips sealed.

That isn't to say that a lot of what's in the book isn't onto something truthful or accurate, especially regarding light frequencies being directly related to cosmic evolution of the species. Anyone with even an ounce of cosmic recall within their own hearts has figured this out.

My only message to all is to hold onto extreme discernment concerning any and all channeled works, insider accounts, whistle blowers, or abduction claims where information was "given" to the abductee.. If there's anything I know for sure it's that we're definitely in that final decade before the huge shift and I feel the truth is on the horizon soon to be revealed to those who are awake enough to notice it's arrival. It would be a shame for people to miss what's coming because they were so convinced of metaphysical regurgitated garbage that they lost the ability to discern truth from deception. ETA: Perhaps the word garbage was an extreme way to put it, I just feel that when spiritual mimicry is at play, true insight is not at hand. Unfortunately I think many people can get so caught up in the role playing of it all without realizing it's mimicry over authentic direct revelations. This is just my two cents and so I don't plan on replying on this thread after this reply.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 4th August 2023 at 16:20.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th August 2023), Bill Ryan (4th August 2023), ClearWater (15th August 2023), Harmony (5th August 2023), Kindred (5th August 2023), Kryztian (4th August 2023), meeradas (16th August 2023), mountain_jim (4th August 2023), Pam (16th January 2024), ronny (4th August 2023), Tintin (16th August 2023), ulli (4th August 2023), Vangelo (4th August 2023)

33. Link to Post #77
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

I seem to recall many things about his origins. My heart has a memory...
    Can you describe that memory in short terms?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2023), Harmony (5th August 2023), Lilyofthestars (4th August 2023), Tintin (16th August 2023)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Eagle, if I hadn't experienced so much kick back and cruelty in my life regarding my memories, I'd dive right into it exuberantly sharing them happily, joyously even. For now I'm choosing to stay on the sidelines and watch events unfold from my little place on the sea. I am soon moving to a place I feel I was guided to, and where I believe certain events are about to unfold. Perhaps if what I suspect is about to happen does happen, I'll tell that story on Avalon one day.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th August 2023), Bill Ryan (4th August 2023), ClearWater (15th August 2023), Eagle Eye (4th August 2023), Harmony (5th August 2023), Kindred (5th August 2023), Kryztian (4th August 2023), LifeAngel (15th August 2023), Matthew (5th August 2023), meeradas (16th August 2023), mountain_jim (4th August 2023), Pam (16th January 2024), Tintin (16th August 2023), ulli (4th August 2023)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

A short video on the correct pronunciation of the name for 'GOD' in the ancient Hebrew as recently discovered. Interesting

FAQ on the Thiaoouba.com web site - the very first Q&A answers this question also...
    https://thiaoouba.com/faq/

I don't think this to be a coincidence, but everyone has Free Will to believe what they wish to believe.

The main takeaway from Thiaoouba is that each of us is a Infinite Divine Spark of Creation, and that we can do Everything that Jesus did, if we but Meditate and Concentrate. But there is a great deal of 'training' that must occur to achieve any level of 'proficiency'.

In the book they talk about how there were Africans who maintained the ability to self-levitate for many years. but this was lost in time. The human body IS the ultimate 'technology' in this 'physical' universe based in Probabilities, Created by Conscious and Unconscious thought.

An amazing short story on Wendel Steven's archive site is that of Apu, (also in the Avalon pdf archive)... in it, a young human woman demonstrates the ability to heal by thought (as Jesus did) - and she was from the Croatian region originally...

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th August 2023), Bill Ryan (5th August 2023), ClearWater (15th August 2023), Harmony (5th August 2023), meeradas (16th August 2023), mountain_jim (5th August 2023), Tintin (16th August 2023)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

I feel like a vast majority of metaphysical books making such claims are merely a regurgitation of previous information studied by the author (though they don't want you to know that), and then their own "spin" on things to make the writings seem unique, new and cutting edge. In the end, people can convince themselves of just about anything and they'll devote their lives to convincing you too. I wanted to read the Thiaoouba Prophecy, but the moment I found out that they claimed they were responsible for sending Jesus to our planet, I backed out. If I find one piece of rat poison that I know in my heart isn't true, then the rest of the information is invalidated (for me subjectively any way). I'm not sure if people realize just how many authors have similar claims. It's the Nibirians who sent him - no it's the Sirians! No, actually it was the Elohim... Hey, it's the Venusians here to tell you about that time we sent Jesus to you.. No actually it was us - No us!.... Really, I'd say there are dozens of quite convincingly, eloquently written "channeled" books all claiming to have been responsible for Jesus' arrival to the planet. I have probably read 100's of metaphysical leaning books in my life, and ultimately, I have chosen to look to my own heart's memory of events regarding Jesus' soul origins. I genuinely feel I was there at the time he walked the earth due to years of visions forcing me to face that reality, actual full blown recalls that is. Thousands of people were, of course. But I recall actually being within that inner circle. I seem to recall many things about his origins. My heart has a memory, but I'm sure many would argue that such claims are the stuff of fantasy or delusions of grandeur.... And that's precisely why I'd never write a book about it as it would just drown out in a sea of thousands of books all making similar claims. And yes, I know the devil's advocate response: "My delusions are more real than your delusions", right? And this is why I keep my lips sealed.
    It's "All the Above" - the 'Jesus' phenomena is a multidimensional Event that occurred across multiple Timelines and Probabilities, with many Characters playing the part... and even many 'Jesus's at one time, too. Each circumstance produced multiple sets of outcomes.

This is where Consciousness needs to 'go'... to be AWARE of this broader truth - it's central part of the Evolutionary Process.

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2023), ClearWater (15th August 2023), Elainie (21st September 2023), Harmony (5th August 2023), mountain_jim (5th August 2023), Tintin (16th August 2023), Vangelo (5th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast