Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: The Third Secret of Fatima

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Default Re: The Third Secret of Fatima

https://www.conservapedia.com/Usury
    Because of this Biblical condemnation, Christians were forbidden to lend money for interest for centuries. In the Divine Comedy, Dante's Inferno places usurers in the seventh circle of Hell. In Renaissance society, the only people allowed to charge interest were Jews, which often led to resentment as the Jews were enriched by their shrewd financial activity [and disregard for the ban on usury]. However, Christian thinking on this subject has changed [under the influence of usurers perhaps], and almost all Christians now either lend their money for interest, or have an account in a bank which does it for them. The last Christian denomination to remove the ban on usury was the Roman Catholic Church, in 1918.
    However, no one amended the Bible, nor changed any of the other religions that still forbid usury (interest) charged by its membership.
    Ironically, Jesus forgave those who crucified him, but whipped the usurers ("money changers") from the temple. D'Oh!

http://jsr.shanti.virginia.edu/back-...ological-time/
    "...the vice of usury, unlike many other sins, tends to last into old age and entangles the sinner up to the hour of his death principally because usury is a peculiarly difficult sin to repent; for its forgiveness demands restitution of the profits, an act which seems too hard to a prosperous usurer."
    If you consider usury to be an abomination, mathematically unsustainable in any finite money token system, condemned for over 3500 years, and proscribed by all religions (that I checked), then you have to admit that the very fabric of modern civilization is corrupted, and victimized by the masters of money & usury.
    Nothing else comes close to their perfidy and universal dominance.
    Who else could afford the world's greatest propaganda machine to bombard us with innumerable culprits and scoundrels to keep us distracted from them?

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,949 times in 3,471 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Now we have the globally important conflict in Ukraine, which is pretty much an undeclared WWIII, it seemed important to reference Fatima in a standalone thread.

The video also references the prophecies of Pedro Regis of Anguera, Brazil. Some of his more interesting revelations:

Quote Humanity is moving toward an abyss of self-destruction, but you can change this situation. Return to the One who is your only true Savior. Bend your knees in prayer for those who are in Donetsk. Death will come and the pain will be great for my poor children.
    --- 3,749 – Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, delivered on December 13, 2012
    https://www.apelosurgentes.com.br/en-us/mensagens/3749
    Quote The cross will be heavy for the people of the Ukraine. The pain will be great for My poor children. I suffer for what is coming to you.
    3,396 – Message from Our Lady, Queen of Peace, at Anguera, Bahia, Brazil, transmitted in 11/6/2010
    https://www.apelosurgentes.com.br/en-us/mensagens/3749
    I verified both of these quotes on archive.org (a.k.a. Wayback machine) and this quotes were indeed posted around the time they were dated.

3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Applesprig (26th April 2023), Bassplayer1 (26th April 2023), Bill Ryan (26th April 2023), Brigantia (26th April 2023), Eva2 (26th April 2023), Harmony (27th April 2023), Journeyman (2nd May 2023), onawah (27th April 2023), Orph (27th April 2023), pounamuknight (2nd May 2023), Seeclearly (26th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th May 2023), Szymon (3rd May 2023), Tintin (3rd May 2023), Vangelo (3rd May 2023), wondering (28th April 2023)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

The Vatican officially released the "Third Secret" of Fatima on the 13th of May 2000. At that time, Malachi Martin had died 10 months before and sister Lucia was 93 was blind and deaf and living in a convent in Portugal. She died 4 years later.

Many do not believe that this was the real secret. The text of the supposed secret can be found here.

This document is nothing like what Fr. Malachy Martin was talking about. Anthony Stine tries to reconstruct what is actually in the third secret by piecing the various interviews given by Fr. Martin together.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

AlaBil (8th July 2023), Bassplayer1 (3rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), Harmony (3rd May 2023), Journeyman (2nd May 2023), Szymon (3rd May 2023), Tintin (3rd May 2023), Vangelo (3rd May 2023), wondering (2nd May 2023)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Three very lengthy interviews of Fr. Malachi Martin by Bernard Janzen from between 1990 and 1995. I have not listened to them yet, but I believe there is much relevant to the discussion about the third secret of Fatima. Each one is between 2½ and 3 hours long.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

AlaBil (8th July 2023), Bassplayer1 (3rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), Delight (2nd May 2023), Harmony (3rd May 2023), Journeyman (2nd May 2023), Tintin (3rd May 2023), Vangelo (3rd May 2023)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    The Vatican officially released the "Third Secret" of Fatima on the 13th of May 2000. At that time, Malachi Martin had died 10 months before and sister Lucia was 93 was blind and deaf and living in a convent in Portugal. She died 4 years later.

Many do not believe that this was the real secret. The text of the supposed secret can be found here.

This document is nothing like what Fr. Malachi Martin was talking about. Anthony Stine tries to reconstruct what is actually in the third secret by piecing the various interviews given by Fr. Martin together.

Many thanks indeed, and I have one question. (For anyone! )

In the video, Anthony Stine several times references someone whose name sounded like "Geren Bendahl", though that's phonetic (with a hard 'G'), and searching for that brings zero results. Who is this person?

The Wiki article on the Three Secrets of Fatima states: (among much else)
    Howard Dee, former Philippine ambassador to the Vatican, was interviewed by 'Inside the Vatican' in 1998. Dee claimed that Cardinal Ratzinger had personally confirmed to him that the messages of Akita and Fátima are "essentially the same".
    I referenced the Akita event in my post #8. That's way too long to copy here in full, but I found it most interesting (and, as I wrote, it felt important). This is how my post started:

This feels very important, published in October 2022. I'll copy the whole article.
    Fatima’s Miracle of the Sun and the Warnings of Akita

In Akita, Japan, on Saturday, Oct. 13, 1973 — the anniversary of Fatima’s Miracle of the Sun — Our Blessed Mother gave a dire warning for the world. In part, she said:
    My dear daughter, listen well to what I have to say to you. … As l told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead.
    Simplified to the extreme, the Third Secret of Fatima seems to predict:
    • A major and destructive natural event caused by the sun.
    • Russia striking at the west (probably the US) in a devastating way.
    • The effective demise of the Papacy and the Catholic Church.
    ~~~

Malachi Martin's books (including Windswept House) can be downloaded from this page in various formats:

https://libgen.is/search.php?req=Malachi+Martin
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd May 2023 at 23:15.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd May 2023), Bassplayer1 (3rd May 2023), fifi (3rd May 2023), Harmony (3rd May 2023), Jambo (4th May 2023), Sirus (3rd May 2023), Tintin (3rd May 2023), Vangelo (3rd May 2023), Yoda (3rd May 2023)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Many thanks indeeds, and I have one question. (For anyone! )

In the video, Anthony Stine several times references someone whose name sounded like "Geren Bendahl", though that's phonetic (with a hard 'G'), and searching for that brings zero results. Who is this person?
    Without relistening to this video, I am going to guess that he was talking about Garabandal, which is not a person but a place in Northern Spain. There were apparitions there too, in the early 1960s, which were given to four children. They started happening shortly after Pope John XXIII publicly opened the envelope with the 3rd secret and refused to divulge it to the world and said the world is not ready to hear this.

Anthony Stine said he really doesn't want to delve into Garabandal because the church has not approved this sighting. There are many other apparitions and messages which the church has not approve, like Medugorje, and the fact that they are not approved is for me the reason that they should be investigated.

Garabandal apparitions

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), happyuk (3rd May 2023), Harmony (3rd May 2023), Journeyman (3rd May 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd May 2023), Sirus (3rd May 2023), Sunny (3rd May 2023), Tintin (3rd May 2023), Vangelo (3rd May 2023), wondering (2nd May 2023), Yoda (3rd May 2023)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 times in 912 posts

I understand that these messages, Garabandal and Medugorje, for example, were experienced quite a few years ago. Given the dynamic nature of the energy of the Universe (an understatement) how could we believe that what was predicted decades ago would still be the path that would unfold for the world. Where does free will enter into it and the constant choices made by the millions and millions of individuals that would conceivably alter the nature of the world and what would be needed to alter a predicted path?

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), Eva2 (4th May 2023), gini (4th May 2023), Harmony (3rd May 2023), Jambo (4th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd May 2023), Journeyman (3rd May 2023), Kryztian (3rd May 2023), Orph (3rd May 2023), Sirus (3rd May 2023), Szymon (3rd May 2023), Tintin (3rd May 2023), Vangelo (3rd May 2023)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    I understand that these messages, Garabandal and Medugorje, for example, were experienced quite a few years ago. Given the dynamic nature of the energy of the Universe (an understatement) how could we believe that what was predicted decades ago would still be the path that would unfold for the world. Where does free will enter into it and the constant choices made by the millions and millions of individuals that would conceivably alter the nature of the world and what would be needed to alter a predicted path?
    To take it one step further. If the universe is mental, then what could a secret society achieve by seeding prophecies over a very long period of time? Could the fostering of an apocalyptic mythos help to create the very events which are being 'foretold'?

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), Eva2 (4th May 2023), gini (4th May 2023), happyuk (3rd May 2023), Harmony (3rd May 2023), Isserley (3rd May 2023), Jambo (4th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd May 2023), Kryztian (3rd May 2023), lisalu (3rd May 2023), Tintin (3rd May 2023), Vangelo (3rd May 2023)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thanks for your post, Journeyman, well said. I agree completely.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), Harmony (3rd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd May 2023), Journeyman (3rd May 2023), pounamuknight (4th May 2023), Tintin (3rd May 2023), Vangelo (3rd May 2023)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,393 times in 8,337 posts

"if men do not repent" . . . .

Just repent.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), Harmony (3rd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd May 2023), Journeyman (3rd May 2023), Lilyofthestars (4th August 2023), pounamuknight (4th May 2023), Tintin (3rd May 2023)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Yes! But it works both ways. The issue here may possibly be if the "constant choices made by the millions and millions of individuals" are actually making the world a more violent, irrational, corrupted, inhuman and polluted place — not a better one.

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Could the fostering of an apocalyptic mythos help to create the very events which are being 'foretold'?
    Apparently (as I understand it), this is exactly why the Third Secret was never revealed in its real form. This claim is referenced in the Wiki article that Kryztian cited.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    "if men do not repent" . . . .
    Just repent.
    Yes again! But that might not cut it. You or I sincerely feeling remorseful for that bus ride we never paid for, or for not telling the checkout clerk they'd given the wrong change, may not solve the problem.

Those who need to 'repent' (a) are at the highest echelons of power and control (and, very seriously, may be subject to non-human evil influences), and (b) would also need to set about fixing all the monumental, global-scale damage.

I think silly, valueless, dramatic predictions like Edward Riordan's remote viewing that "something" was going to happen on 1 May (2 days ago, and it didn't ) are best to be ignored because they never help anyone or anything. I'd even say much the same thing about Penny Kelly, and even Clif High. (There are Avalon threads about all three.)

But this set* of prophecies and forecasts, dating from over 100 years ago to January and February 2023, all describe the same things. I absolutely, truly understand the logic that if these kinds of events are indeed to occur, there's no rational need to even think about or discuss them, as that makes no difference at all and is likely only to increase our anxiety.

I wrestle with this myself all the time. (I really do. ) A little while ago I was expressing some of my thoughts about all this in various places and to various people, but (this post excepted! ) I've pretty much stopped. There seemed to be nothing valuable in it. My own interest in the Third Secret of Fatima is really just intending to understand this more, wherever the understanding leads.

And, if I may say, there's an interesting Ecuadorian connection as well. The trailhead where I go hiking in the mountains here (and I'm intending to go there this very morning) is locally called El Santuario de la Virgen, 'The Sanctuary of the Virgin'.

It's now a popular pilgrimage destination, with many people visiting almost every day (Ecuador is a devoutly Catholic country), but it commemorates a sequence of Ecuador's own celebrated Virgin Mary encounters, back in 1988-1989.

At that time, this spot was very wild and remote, 3600m (nearly 12,000 ft) above sea level and in the heart of the mountains with nothing but a simple dirt road anywhere near. A young girl aged just 16, Patricia ("Pachi") Talbot, encountered the Virgin Mary right in the middle of nowhere.

Pachi had a whole sequence of visitations, apparently over 100 in an 18 month period, in various different locations, including her own bedroom. But most of the encounters happened in this one spot in the mountains. The most interesting and detailed article states:
    Our Lady gave Pachi warnings about possible catastrophes, both natural and man-made, and suffering for the Holy Father and the Church. She also told him that humanity must diligently prepare for the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
    Of course, that closely matches what we seem to know about the Third Secret of Fatima.

The full story is here, and it's as fascinating (and bewildering) as all the others. It's worth reading. This is an auto-translated page, and there's duplication towards the end, but the English is clear.
    Here's Pachi, now a strikingly beautiful woman, speaking in a 35-minute video recorded in 2012. One can choose English-translation captions.

~~~
    * It really is a 'set'. In a little private project I set myself, I've listed and noted some 30 corroborating predictions or apparent warnings, many not in any religious context. They all point to the same kinds of possible future events. I take the topic very seriously, but (as I wrote above) I do genuinely wrestle with the practical value of worrying about the outcomes.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th May 2023 at 00:01.

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (8th July 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), gini (4th May 2023), happyuk (3rd May 2023), Harmony (4th May 2023), Jambo (4th May 2023), Journeyman (3rd May 2023), Kryztian (3rd May 2023), lisalu (3rd May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2023), pounamuknight (4th May 2023), Sirus (3rd May 2023), Yoda (3rd May 2023)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Was it really a prophesy, or a conditional warning ?

We need to understand that bit before we get our brains in a knot puzzle solving.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), gini (4th May 2023), Harmony (4th May 2023), Sirus (3rd May 2023)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

It seems to me that dour predictions can lead to a more negative amd fatalistic mindset, or they can serve as a wake up call to our understanding of our own power and the responsibility we have to NOT accept what is "predicted". I see a strong role for PA in educating about these two very different choices, which is why I challenge predictions regardless of where they come from. I think our greatest weakness is in not realizing our personal power. This is what has enabled the "dark ones", of whatever origin, to keep us weak, subjugated, ignorant and passive. So, when I read predictions of massive earth changes, solar destruction, nuclear war, famine, I say "well, maybe and maybe not". It is not in my timeline or reality, period.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), Eva2 (4th May 2023), gini (4th May 2023), happyuk (3rd May 2023), Harmony (4th May 2023), Isserley (3rd May 2023), jaybee (3rd May 2023), Journeyman (3rd May 2023), Kryztian (3rd May 2023), Lilyofthestars (4th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2023), pounamuknight (4th May 2023), Seeclearly (3rd May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th May 2023)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I think our greatest weakness is in not realizing our personal power. This is what has enabled the "dark ones", of whatever origin, to keep us weak, subjugated, ignorant and passive.
    Beautifully said! I agree absolutely.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (3rd May 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), gini (4th May 2023), Harmony (4th May 2023), jaybee (3rd May 2023), Journeyman (3rd May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2023), pounamuknight (4th May 2023), Yoda (3rd May 2023)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I kind of agree, Wondering, well, I almost completely agree, but, people get such stupid ass backwards ideas about what our 'personal' power really is.

Next thing you know, i.e., turn your back for a few thousand years, and you get a bunch of hard core 'personal' power freaks with the most twisted take on it, running the world into the ground.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), Brigantia (3rd May 2023), gini (4th May 2023), Harmony (4th May 2023), pounamuknight (4th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th May 2023), wondering (3rd May 2023)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Here is a series of Marian messages the is most definitely NOT approved by the church.

From https://www.ourladyoftheroses.org/ou...eronica-lueken :

Quote Veronica Lueken was a married woman, a mother of five grown children (a grandmother, in fact) and she was in her late 50's at the time. Up until June of 1968, she lived a life of an ordinary New York City housewife, with her husband, Arthur, a construction engineer, and their daughter and four sons. On the day that the American political figure, Robert F. Kennedy was shot to death in California by an assassin, Veronica experienced a perfume of roses when she responded to a radio appeal for prayers for the dying Senator during a news broadcast over the radio, while she was driving her husband to work, in Flushing Meadows, N.Y.

A short time later, St. Theresa the Little Flower (who has always been of all with roses, since her most famous promise, often quoted as "After my death, I will let fall a shower of roses from heaven") appeared to her, in her home.

[...]

Her early visions seemed to be a sort of preparation for the coming of Our Lady, who announced to her in 1970 that She wanted Rosary Vigils, outdoors on the eves of all the great feast days of the Catholic Church, on the grounds of the old St. Bellarmine's Church in the district of Bayside Hills, a division of Queens, which constitutes an area of Metropolitan New York City. Our Lady announced that She wanted a Shrine established there, and that She was to be invoked under the title of "Our Lady of the Roses, Mary Help of Mothers." She would appear to Veronica at each of the vigils, and give heavenly messages of worldwide importance.
    As her messages and the gatherings continued, her following grew. Busloads of spectators from as far away as the mid West showed up to these gatherings, creating traffic jams. There were also many reports of miraculous healings that happened and many photographs were taken that showed strange orbs and other visual happenings that were not apparent to the crowd, except for Veronica herself who had many visions of Mary, Jesus, St. Teresa of Liseux and other saints.

The Roman Catholic Church was completely unsupportive and discouraged Catholics from going to these gatherings. They had already begun to construct a new larger church (St. Robert Bellarmine) before the apparitions happened, and when the old church was closed, the statue, where Luekens and her followers gathered, was removed. They were asked to relocate there gatherings to the Vatican pavillion at the old World's Fair grounds which were nearby, which eventually did happen.

The Bishop of the Brooklyn Diocese stated that the apparitions had "no credibility" and were contrary to church teachings. Before making such a statement, the Bishop should have conducted an investigation into the apparitions, however, no such investigation was ever taken.

After 25 years of conducting these gatherings and issuing her messages, Luekens died in 1995. Her husband continued to promote her messages and since his death, there are two groups that continue to promote her messages.

One of them, "St Michael's World Apostolate" has a website which published her collected messages:
    https://smwa.org/home.htm

Here are a few highlights that pertain to Fatima's Third Secret and some of the other issues we talk about on Project Avalon.

Quote June 18, 1986
    My child and My children, I came to you many years ago at Fatima with a plan for the salvation of mankind. And I must say to you this evening, as your Mother, that none of My words must be kept hidden any longer, for it is urgent that the world make this final atonement. The hourglass now is almost empty. Days can be counted by hours, for at this very moment We see a most terrible explosion, with the loss of many lives, about to take place.

[...]

"I wish at this time, My children, to repeat again the need to write, to speak, to meet with the Holy Father in Rome and plead with him to have *Lucy come forward and tell the Third Secret word for word, as I give to you each evening on My appearances upon the grounds of Bayside and Flushing Meadows.

"O My children, if you knew what was in store for you in the near future—and that means, My child and My children, this year—you would understand why I feel, and why I cry tears that fall upon you.

[...]

{This part of the message comes from Jesus}I say this evening, as your God, that on that date, as promised at Fatima, satan entered My Church upon earth. He brought with him his agents. And satan himself, the deceiver of all mankind, sat in on Vatican II and maneuvered all the outsiders to come in and distort My doctrines and distort the truth.

"At Fatima, My Mother tried to warn of this coming event, but who cared to listen?
    https://smwa.org/Message/Text/1980_1989/86_18_06.htm
    *Lucy refers to sister Lúcia dos Santos, one of the three children at Fatima, and the one who wrote down the third secret and gave it to the Vatican. She would have been 79 years old at the time of this message.

Quote September 13, 1975
    "There is in your atmosphere of earth a Ball of Redemption hurrying to earth. It is of supernatural origin. Those who have cast aside the knowledge of the supernatural shall not be given the grace to observe the coming Chastisement. When it enters upon your atmosphere, hearts shall be gripped with fear. Many shall run to hide themselves, recognizing the wrath of their Lord.

"The Ball of Redemption shall pass through your land and your world in a sheath of fire! Many shall die in the great flame of the Ball of Redemption.

[...]

"There is a man who hides behind the mask ruling your country! He will soon approach and reveal himself. He is the man who compromises your country for the love of power.

"He has affiliated A-L-L of the money powers of the world, joined them for unity of a one-world government.

"Step down and reveal yourself, the leader--"

Veronica--Oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness! The man behind the mask--Mr. Rockefeller, the man behind the mask!
    https://smwa.org/Message/Text/1975/75_13_09.htm
    The above prophesy really hit me, since after years of research, I have come to the conclusion that the most sinister and secretly influencial man in the U.S. of A. is David C. Rockefeller.

Quote November 25, 1978
    "There is a group in the United States and the world, a group that started many years ago, calling itself the Illuminati, coming from the word 'light bearer.' Naturally, My children, this light that they bear stands for Lucifer, and as such they have gone through the world secretly known as Luciferians. They have brought into your country, the United States, and your neighbor Canada, a group of witchcraft practices. Well have they laid their plan to destroy your children with drugs, using your school systems, your medias of communication: your newspapers, your televisions, your radios. Every means of communication has been infiltrated by the members and sub-members of the Illuminati, a conglomeration of individuals and powers and principalities throughout the world, and banking systems. As you well know, My children, money has always been the root of all evil, and many have sold their souls to get to the head.

[...]

Listen well, My children, and understand that I ask you to remove all diabolical musical recordings from your homes. Your children are bringing demons into your homes because, at the time that these records were produced, called 'rock, hard rock'--they were produced in the temple of satan, consecrated to satan. You do not understand, My children, but many of your companies, your record companies, are under the control of Wicca, the international organization of witches and warlocks. Do not laugh! It is true! Lucifer has given them power over mankind.
    https://smwa.org/Message/Text/1978/78_25_11.htm
    Quote May 13, 1978
    "My child, they converse of the secret that I gave at Fatima. It is a simple explanation. It could not be fully revealed because of the drastic nature of My message. How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the hierarchy in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church."
    https://smwa.org/Message/Text/1978/78_13_05.htm

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

AlaBil (8th July 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), gini (4th May 2023), happyuk (3rd May 2023), Harmony (4th May 2023), Journeyman (3rd May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2023), Orph (3rd May 2023), pounamuknight (4th May 2023), wondering (3rd May 2023)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

I agree that much of the popular music these days, and much of the "hard rock" is Satanic, but Wicca is NOT, and to say so is to be very misinformed.
    You do not understand, My children, but many of your companies, your record companies, are under the control of Wicca, the international organization of witches and warlocks.\
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), gini (4th May 2023), gord (4th May 2023), Harmony (4th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2023), pounamuknight (4th May 2023), Valknut3301 (15th April 2024)

34. Link to Post #38
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a quick mention here about sister Lucia that I think is important because people are focusing on her last revelations on the third secret. I am not sure if there is any mention of the fact that the REAL Sister Lucia was last seen a long time ago and that this Sister Lucia is an imposter. I will find the evidence for this discussion and post it. Perhaps others can find this same information..... it really is credible. This means that whatever this current Sister Lucia revealed to the world is not the real message. This changes things.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Applesprig For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), Eva2 (3rd May 2023), gini (4th May 2023), Harmony (4th May 2023), Kryztian (3rd May 2023), pounamuknight (4th May 2023), wondering (3rd May 2023)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

There's an interesting Ecuadorian connection as well. The trailhead where I go hiking in the mountains here (and I'm intending to go there this very morning) is locally called El Santuario de la Virgen, 'The Sanctuary of the Virgin'.
    Trivial indeed in the context of the gravity of this thread topic, but here's a photo I took just a few hours ago of the site, now consecrated as a shrine, where the Virgin Mary appeared to Patricia 'Pachi' Talbot a whole number of times back in 1988-89.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (8th July 2023), Eva2 (4th May 2023), Harmony (4th May 2023), Kryztian (4th May 2023), Lilyofthestars (4th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd May 2023), pounamuknight (4th May 2023), wondering (3rd May 2023), Yoda (3rd May 2023)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Three very lengthy interviews of Fr. Malachi Martin by Bernard Janzen from between 1990 and 1995. I have not listened to them yet, but I believe there is much relevant to the discussion about the third secret of Fatima. Each one is between 2½ and 3 hours long.

A note here, not guaranteed to be accurate, but intended to he helpful.

As best I could see, Fatima is discussed in the first video from about 10:30 for some 7 or 8 minutes, and is then mentioned again briefly in the closing 2 or 3 minutes in the second video.

Father Martin's whole focus and concern is about the demise of the Catholic Church, one of the dire warnings conveyed to the Fatima witnesses.

It's clear that Art Bell in his several interviews was far more focused on the warnings about global catastrophe. Father Martin, equally clearly a very decent, courteous, and highly intelligent man, did his very best in those conversations to respond to Art Bell's many questions. But one can readily see that his entire focus was his concern about the future of Catholicism.

If I may say this without causing anyone anywhere any offense, it seems to me that one has to kind of step away from formally dogmatic Catholic doctrine and view this from a much more elevated general viewpoint.

The simplest way of stating the warnings given (not just at Fatima, but in many other similar encounters and appearances) is that if mankind doesn't mend its ways and take a collective and effective stand against what all decent humans would recognize as 'evil', then much of the human race and the screwed-up world we have created between us may well be destroyed — just as it was (metaphorically or otherwise) back in the time of Noah.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th May 2023 at 01:35.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bruce G Charlton (4th May 2023), Harmony (4th May 2023), Kryztian (4th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2023), onawah (4th May 2023), pounamuknight (4th May 2023), Yoda (4th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast