1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,306 times in 467 posts

Default A virgin full moon

Attachment 50690
    tomorrows full moon in the arm of the virgin, aligned with yellow and yellow/white stars, bringing instinct, compassion and empathy to the emotions...
    3rd and 4th chakra healing

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (6th April 2023), gini (6th April 2023), Harmony (6th April 2023), JackMcThorn (5th April 2023), Journeyman (5th April 2023), Mari (7th April 2023), mizo (5th April 2023), palehorse (6th April 2023), Ravenlocke (5th April 2023), Seeclearly (6th April 2023), wondering (5th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: A virgin full moon

Thank you for that image Ian. It couldn't have come at a better time.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (6th April 2023), Harmony (6th April 2023), ian33 (5th April 2023), wondering (5th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,264 times in 3,170 posts

ian. I know this is a 100% stupid question but thats what I am here for, to ask questions, and there are no stupid questions

how did anyone ever get a virgin woman from three points of stars. actually only one star on the arm of the so called figure of the woman

someone had to look up and say, yeah I see the women too. wow

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Harmony (6th April 2023), Lunesoleil (12th April 2023), palehorse (6th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

you make up your own story
    like you i wasnt there when these LABELS were contrived
    i said virgin so as not to confuse the zone with the different location of tropical virgo, trying to avoid confusion/conflict regards timing..a futile task it seems
    but you are not confused, just taking a pot shot at something you dont understand, which is irritating you

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

palehorse (6th April 2023), thepainterdoug (6th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,264 times in 3,170 posts

yes Ian and thanks for the reply. Its origins pertaining to my observation is something I don't understand, yet I do put credence in it simply but the grand collective participation of so many who do

Like language, just because I don't speak French, doesn't mean others don't.

hope you didn't take offense. I am not irritated in the least

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ian33 (6th April 2023), Lunesoleil (12th April 2023), palehorse (6th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://greekreporter.com/2022/11/29...gns-astrology/
    i did wonder if ARTEMIS the virgin goddess was represented by virgo...your post led to quick research verifying this, which makes sense as the main star of virgo, SPICA, became exact east rising star in that period, coinciding with many temples being built for artemis and her twin brother apollo..
    thanks doug i am poor at understanding people in text format, i prefer to see the eyes ,or at least hear the tone
    ..also to clarify, i am only researching stars up to magnitude 3, so all fainter stars are not shown making an incomplete picture...probably best not to mention constellation names at all as my main research focus is stars and their colours/frequencies...the constellations change shape and even composition throughout the grand cycle of 26,000 years anyway...it all needs updating
    Last edited by ian33; 6th April 2023 at 14:09.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (6th April 2023), Journeyman (6th April 2023), Mari (7th April 2023), palehorse (6th April 2023), thepainterdoug (7th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Exclamation Re: A virgin full moon

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    how did anyone ever get a virgin woman from three points of stars. actually only one star on the arm of the so called figure of the woman
    I would say that Virgo in constellation is not Virgo assimilated to the season between the end of summer and the beginning of autumn.
    In the symbolism of Virgo, there is the wise Virgin and the foolish Virgin, it is a mutable sign which shows a difficulty for the identified.
    The sidereal Virgo is not the tropical Virgo and seems to be confusing, because in the sidereal Virgo hides the symbolism of the sign of Libra. It is also necessary to keep in mind, in the tropical Virgo hides the sign of the sidereal Leo, it is not the most important in astrology which leads to confusion, it is the nature of the cycles and not the nature of a star in sign

+ Reply to Thread