1. Link to Post #541
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 123,261 times in 20,416 posts

Default Re: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

• woops wrong thread sorry for that
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pris (5th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #542
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,034 times in 2,360 posts

Trump is on Hannity townhall show with a live studio audience. As per usual, Trump does a great job! Starts at 11:25. (Just scroll though the commercials.)

Sean Hannity 12/5/23 FULL END SHOW | BREAKING FOX NEWS December 5, 2023

UPDATE

Found another video. This one looks like it has the commercials cut out so that's a bonus.

Sean Hannity with President Donald Trump for a Town Hall in Iowa 720p

https://rumble.com/v3zwjbp-sean-hann...iowa-720p.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3xb5oy
    Last edited by Pris; 7th December 2023 at 05:28.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (6th December 2023), jaybee (6th December 2023), mountain_jim (6th December 2023), Reinhard (6th December 2023), T Smith (6th December 2023), Yoda (7th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #543
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump Truths:

Donald J. Trump
    Crazy Liz Cheney, who may be responsible for destroying the evidence from the J6 Unselect Committee, making all cases, past and present, highly questionable, AT BEST, is suffering from a massive case of TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. She just lost her Congressional Seat by the largest margin EVER, now is desperately looking for something else to do. Her unhinged statements are becoming a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY! DJT
    Dec 05, 2023, 9:27 PM

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...31816525104515

Donald J. Trump
    CROOKED JOE BIDEN IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!
    Dec 05, 2023, 9:54 PM

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...31923389790377

Donald J. Trump

Dec 06, 2023, 12:02 PM

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...35256931220707

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (7th December 2023), mountain_jim (9th December 2023), Yoda (7th December 2023)

7. Link to Post #544
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thought I'd share these here as a nice quick update.

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://x.com/catturd2/status/1732811936923066671?s=20

Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1589597

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://x.com/TheWakeninq/status/173...193455810?s=20

Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1589828

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

jaybee (9th December 2023), mountain_jim (9th December 2023), Yoda (10th December 2023)

9. Link to Post #545
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When Trump uses all CAPS, I guess he means it! He really wants people to notice this.

Trump Truths:

Donald J. Trump
    Page 1: STATEMENT OF 45th PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP! AS EVERYONE KNOWS, I HAVE VERY SUCCESSFULLY & CONCLUSIVELY TESTIFIED IN THE CORRUPT, BIDEN DIRECTED, NEW YORK STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL’S RIGGED TRIAL AGAINST ME. WORLD RENOWNED EXPERTS, HIGHLY RESPECTED BANK & INSURANCE EXECUTIVES, REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS, AS WELL AS OTHERS, BOTH HONEST & CREDIBLE, HAVE STATED, CLEARLY & UNEQUIVOCALLY, THAT I, & MY VERY SUCCESSFUL COMPANY, DID NOTHING WRONG! MY FINANCIAL STATEMENTS WERE CONSERVATIVE, LIQUID, & “EXTRAORDINARY.” A TOP PROFESSOR FROM NYU STERN SAID, “IF MR. TRUMP WERE MY STUDENT, HE WOULD GET AN ‘A’ ON HIS FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. IV’E NEVER SEEN A STATEMENT THAT PROVIDED SO MUCH DETAIL, & IS SO TRANSPARENT, AS THESE STATEMENTS.” PLUS, THEY ALL HAVE AN IRONCLAD DISCLAIMER CLAUSE STATING THAT THE USERS MUST DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE & ANALYSIS - NO RELIANCE! THE ONLY FRAUD COMMITTED WAS BY THE HIGHLY PARTISAN & OUT OF CONTROL JUDGE, & RACIST A.G. (WHO PROMISED THAT, “I WILL GET TRUMP”)….
    Dec 10, 2023, 11:10 AM

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...57702788403266

Donald J. Trump
    Page 2: THEY CLAIMED THAT MAR-A-LAGO WAS WORTH ONLY $18,000,000, WHEN IT IS WORTH 50 TO 100 TIMES THAT AMOUNT, IN ORDER TO ILLEGALLY REDUCE MY VALUES & MAKE A FAKE CASE AGAINST ME. THEY DID THIS ON OTHER PROPERTIES, AS WELL, & WOULDN’T GIVE ME A JURY. LIKEWISE, THE A.G. THUGS DO NOT WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE PAID ALMOST 300 MILLION DOLLARS IN NEW YORK CITY & STATE TAXES DURING THE YEARS IN QUESTION. IMPORTANTLY, I WON AT THE APPELLATE DIVISION, WHICH EFFECTIVELY ENDED MOST OF THE CASE, BUT THE BIASED JUDGE REFUSED TO ACCEPT THEIR ORDER, AN UNHEARD OF FIRST! BASED ON THE ABOVE, AND THE FACT THAT OUR UNASSAILABLE FINAL EXPERT WITNESS HAS BEEN SO STRONG AND IRREFUTABLE IN HIS TESTIMONY, WHICH WILL CONCLUDE ON TUESDAY, & THAT I HAVE ALREADY TESTIFIED TO EVERYTHING & HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY OTHER THAN THAT THIS IS A COMPLETE & TOTAL ELECTION INTERFERENCE (BIDEN CAMPAIGN!) WITCH HUNT, THAT WILL DO NOTHING BUT KEEP BUSINESSES OUT OF NEW YORK, I WILL NOT BE TESTIFYING ON MONDAY. MAGA!
    Dec 10, 2023, 12:25 PM

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...57994192663847

Donald J. Trump
    DON’T FORGET, IN ADDITION TO EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE FAKE & FRAUDULENT “CASE” THAT PEEKABOO HAS BROUGHT AGAINST ME, THEIR SO-CALLED “STAR,” & ONLY, WITNESS, SLEAZEBAG & DISBARRED FORMER LAWYER, MICHAEL COHEN, ADMITTED IN COURT TO REPEATEDLY LYING UNDER OATH. IT WAS A TOTAL BREAKDOWN, A NON-RECOVERABLE PERRY MASON MOMENT. THAT ALONE ENDS THIS BIDEN DRIVEN WITCH HUNT. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!
    Dec 10, 2023, 12:53 PM

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...58104228398245

Donald J. Trump
    LETITIA “PEEKABOO” JAMES, & THE SAME TEAM FROM THE NEW YORK STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL’S OFFICE, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DRIVING EXXONMOBIL OUT OF NEW YORK, TAKING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN TAXES & THOUSANDS OF JOBS TO DALLAS, & OTHER CITIES. ON TOP OF ALL THAT, PEEKABOO, REPRESENTING NEW YORK STATE, LOST THE CASE!
    Dec 10, 2023, 2:36 PM

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...58509667999983

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (11th December 2023), mountain_jim (11th December 2023), Reinhard (11th December 2023), Yoda (12th December 2023)

11. Link to Post #546
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“I Will Not Be Testifying on Monday. MAGA!” — Trump Cancels Scheduled Testimony, Slams New York Investigation as ‘Election Interference Witch Hunt’
    by Jim Hᴏft Dec. 10, 2023 4:00 pm

Excerpt:

In a fiery statement released on Sunday, former President Donald J. Trump announced that he will not testify in his scheduled testimony in New York, slated for Monday.

Trump has labeled the investigation led by radical Marxist New York Attorney General Letitia James, which concerns financial statements and business practices of the Trump Organization, as an “election interference witch hunt.”

Attorney General Letitia James is seeking $250 million in ‘damages’ when there is no victim in this fraud case and she is also seeking to ban Trump and his sons from operating any businesses in New York. She accused Trump of inflating his assets and defrauding lenders and insurance companies.

Last month, The Gateway Pundit reported that a Deutsche Bank executive who worked to approve at least one of Trump’s loans testified that it is “atypical, but not entirely unusual” to reduce a client’s asset values and still approve a loan.

This type of lending is typical in high net-worth, high-profile clients like Donald Trump. Anyone with basic knowledge of banking, lending, portfolio and credit risk management knows this.

“A Deutsche Bank AG executive gave testimony that could bolster Donald Trump’s defense in his civil fraud trial, telling a New York judge that prospective clients can get loans even after reporting a net worth far higher than the lender’s own calculations,” Bloomberg reported.

Williams testified that Trump’s stated assets are merely an opinion and a difference of opinion in asset values does not disqualify the potential borrower from a loan.

“It’s just a difference of opinion,” Williams said.

In a statement released on Truth Social, the former president lambasted the New York State Attorney General’s trial as “corrupt” and “Biden directed,” claiming to have already provided conclusive testimony. Trump stated that numerous “world-renowned experts” and “highly respected” professionals from the banking, insurance, and real estate sectors had confirmed the legality of his and his company’s financial dealings.

Link to entire article:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ay-maga-trump/

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (11th December 2023), mountain_jim (11th December 2023), Reinhard (11th December 2023), Yoda (12th December 2023)

13. Link to Post #547
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This headline on Citizen Free Press...

NBC News demands Trump team remove this meme

...links to this X post:

BaaHAHAHA!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (11th December 2023), mountain_jim (11th December 2023), Yoda (12th December 2023)

15. Link to Post #548
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,339 times in 8,446 posts

https://x.com/Ultrafrog17/status/173...047981094?s=20

Kash Patel triples down on arresting anyone in the media who broke the law in a conspiracy to rig an election and says we caught them all and that's why they are panicking:
    "They are afraid that President Trump is going to come in and actually use the law to prosecute those who broke it. Whether they are in government, private sector, civilians, and yes, even if they are in the media if they participated in a conspiracy to rig elections and break the law you will be prosecuted..
    The entire quote says we will use the constitutional courts of law to go after those that broke the law including those in the media.
    I think they are threatened because we caught them in Russia Gate, we caught them with 51 intel letter, we caught them on Jan 6th, we are catching them in Hunter Biden/Joe Biden criminal activities, and American citizens are tired of it. And they know they are in on it. That's when criminals fret the most and that's why are they slinging baseless rhetoric and hyperbole."
    It's what we all want to see. Justice 2024.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (11th December 2023), Pris (11th December 2023), Yoda (12th December 2023)

17. Link to Post #549
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow, excellent! Trump is really swinging now!
    Included in this video is the announcement from Trump that clearly outlines his plan to destroy the Deep State.

Doug In Exile: "Trump isn't just running for president, he is running to clean house. That puts Jack Smith in the hot seat."

*JACK SMITH FIRED* YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT TRUMP JUST SAID ABOUT DEEP STATE

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (11th December 2023), mountain_jim (12th December 2023), Yoda (12th December 2023)

19. Link to Post #550
    Language
    English
    Thanks

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (13th December 2023), mountain_jim (13th December 2023), Yoda (13th December 2023)

21. Link to Post #551
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some Trump history... thought I'd repost this here!

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Interesting study of CIC Trumps bloodline by Robert Sepehr also the line of Caan. Juan O Savin posted this originally on his channel but I thought I'd go to the source on this one and give Robert direct recognition because I recall Robert doing a a great little video several years ago about Atlantis which drew some very good conclusions so I think these two videos will be just as good.

The Trump Bloodline - ROBERT SEPEHR

Robert Sepehr
    26/11/2023

While it is well known that Trump comes from a family of German and Scottish descent, very few know the true history of Europe and how it was peopled during the Holocene. Steeped in myth and folklore, the legendary past of Scythian and Germanic tribes that comprise what is now Scandinavia and other parts of the continent are being revealed thanks to advances in the field of genetics and DNA sequencing, despite resistance by mainstream academia and the media.

Thank you, this was awesome, BMJ! If there's any truth to it, wowowow! This one really connects so many dots... It's a keeper!

Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1589857

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Yoda (14th December 2023)

23. Link to Post #552
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I thought I'd share these insightful and uplifting posts here!

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Thank You T Smith.
    Trump does a lot of things that dont get covered in the media. He is one of the most malaligned people in politics etc. I have been a guest at his Golf Course, where he is loved, is gracious, friendly to all. He wished me well and spoke to me on my birthday and we took a pic together with the s service all around us.He took the time for myself and everyone .My friend who invited me told me he was doing some kind of fund raising help for the Jan 6th defendants no one would ever know about. This is not publicized.

He is a tireless worker, does not drink or do coke like the Jack off pretend to be preseident in the fake white house set he occupies. Trump is respected all over the world.
    Optics matter. My god, why anyone would need to have this explained to them is beyond me.
    This is why he is a threat to the entire game.
    My Ecuadorian friend who worked for Trump for 10 years confirms all the above. (See my post #1422 a few days ago.)

There's another story which was shared with us by Shannon, an Avalon moderator for several years, who lives in Queens (NYC). Apparently, quite near to where she lives, Trump's car broke down on the freeway. A friendly elderly couple immediately stopped to help. (They had no idea at all this was Trump, even after they rescued him. They were just being good citizens.)

When he got back home, Trump bought them a new car.
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1590483

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    When sept 11th happened an ironworker who I know was working on site to help clean the debris , he was so exhausted after working all night he just layed down to take a nap on the steps of this building, after he was asleep a man woke him up and it was Trump, said what are you doing , he just said he was exhausted and didnt want to walk to find a room, Trump immediately put him up in his hotel at no cost. And yes he doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, he averages 5 hours sleep a night . And yes he donated his entire salary to charitable causes his entire time he was in office.

And unlike many other presidents, Trump also stayed at the white house for certain holidays so his secret service could spend time with their families, after the holidays he would head to Florida.

And finally the American legion had its 100th birthday while president trump was in office. He is the only American President to visit the legion on there birthday since it was started 100 years ago.
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1590485

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Pro Golfing legend John Daly speaks glowingly of his friend Trump, talks about the time spent golfing together, what kind of man he is, and how kind and caring he and his family are. Little over 8 mins long:

Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1590508

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Bill and all . We all have to remember that just because I or someone else has a good story about Trump, doesnt mean its a 100% endorsement . We all have people that find fault with each of us for whatever reason, bad timing, bad day and misunderstanding. Many try to find fault with anyone famous that slips up in the least

My friend ,a member at the club tells me he always says hello, works all the way thru golf, with aids and assistants riding with him , signing things etc, then eats in a lunchroom in the club house with anyone and everyone.

it is the most relaxed, friendly easy going place you can imagine. Totally contrary to what the MSM media machine wants you to believe.

Trump is super human in many eyes and I can really understand this now.
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1590520

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Yoda (14th December 2023)

25. Link to Post #553
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump Truthed this:

Rep. Clay Higgins Drops a Bomb on Newsmax: “Over 200” FBI Agents Embedded Within Crowd on J6 – FBI Agents Behind Talk of Violence in Chat Groups! (VIDEO)
    by Jim Hoft - Nov. 30, 2023 9:45 am

Excerpt:

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) joined Chris Salcedo on Newsmax recently to discuss the government operation on January 6, 2021.

Rep. Higgins told Salcedo that “at least 200” FBI agents dressed as Trump supporters were in the crowd on January 6, 2021.
    It was a government operation.

This is exactly what J6 political prisoner Jeffrey McKellop told The Gateway Pundit from his prison cell back in March 2023.

Jeffrey is a decorated former 3rd Special Forces Group soldier and US government contractor. Jeffrey McKellop is being held as a political prisoner after he served his country for 22 years. After his arrest in March 2021, Jeffrey delved into video footage and documented evidence from the January 6 protests. Jeffrey was able to identify numerous government informants and agitators in the massive Trump crowd that day. After putting together his evidence, he sent it to numerous contacts. That was when the FBI came into his prison cell and took his research. They then attempted to silence him and banned him from phone and mail privileges. We recently heard that Jeffrey was moved to a mental hospital. They really want him silenced.

Jeffrey McKellop, who is trained in crowd control and worked overseas for much of his career described Jan. 6 as a government operation. Jeffrey told TGP in March, “I know for a fact that there were undercover agents, man. I saw them. I spotted it. And when you find one, then you know what to look for, and then you find them. All undercover agents, they all wear the same thing. They all move the same way. They all get together the same way. Why do I know this? Because I used to do the same thing.”

Link to entire article and 4 MINUTE VIDEO:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...wsmax-200-fbi/

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...74014861130276

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (14th December 2023), lisalu (14th December 2023), mountain_jim (14th December 2023), thepainterdoug (14th December 2023), ulli (14th December 2023), Yoda (14th December 2023)

27. Link to Post #554
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,866 times in 3,129 posts

Pris Thanks

This is the disgusting state of affairs this USA government has lowered itself to. Lies and deception , desperately trying to hold on to power . The will of " the people" is the last thing they could care about

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (14th December 2023), Pris (14th December 2023), ulli (14th December 2023), Yoda (14th December 2023)

29. Link to Post #555
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,339 times in 8,446 posts

https://x.com/catturd2/status/1735261613299515783?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (14th December 2023), jaybee (14th December 2023), Pris (15th December 2023), thepainterdoug (16th December 2023), Yoda (14th December 2023)

31. Link to Post #556
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Does this really need an explanation?

Found here:
    https://patriots.win/p/17rmXXKpdg/th...usional-and-/c

For those who would like an explanation, here's my thoughts on the bigger picture:

These people either sincerely believe what they are saying or they are deliberately lying to the public. The worst possibility is they are knowingly participating in propaganda for the globalist's Agenda 2030 which includes the Deep State's multi-decade psychological operation against the people of the world that's meant to mislead the public on multiple fronts. It's all done in order to undermine and destroy civilization -- in particular the Western civilization. The globalists want to "re-imagine" society into a dystopian nightmare (using socialism, communism, Marxism, fascism...) by infiltrating and undermining every level of society through the use of harmful, debasing, degrading, and dehumanizing tactics.

Controlling all information (all news and media, entertainment, educational system) and constantly lying to the public to steer the public's perception of reality is necessary for the globalist's plan to work. It all has to look unorchestrated and natural. It's a massive operation to "reframe" reality and dumb people down. The targeted population has to believe they are thinking for themselves when, in fact, they are not. Controlling information includes the erasing of tradition and history so people forget. I would suggest that a people with no past has no future.

The globalist's paint themselves as the "saviors of mankind" when everything do is actually an attack against mankind and the natural world.

Invoking fear into people is used as a means and excuse take away their rights and freedom and depopulate. The globalist's are constantly using terrorism against the people of the world (examples: "climate change" tyranny, medical tyranny [examples: masks, lockdowns, covert use of bio-weapons for democide], food and fuel costs/shortages [controlling food and fuel production], poisoning food and water, robbing people of their wealth and property [taxes, eliminating land ownership etc.), physical wars, false flags, asymmetric warfare, propaganda, and psychological warfare (examples: stolen elections, corrupt governments, corrupt justice and law enforcement systems, stoking religious wars, race wars, "victim mentality" using "marginalized" groups, gender wars, normalizing gender confusion and "diversity", normalizing pedophilia, destruction of the family unit, demasculinizing men, defeminizing women, etc.) to brutally invoke fear and division amongst the people.

Order out of Chaos.

The globalist's fierce attack against the free people of the world includes the "take down" of Trump and all others who pose a threat to the "ruling elite's" plan for complete world domination -- something they've been working on tirelessly and quite successfully for hundreds of years.

It appears that Trump is quite a thorn in their side. Why? Because the People are with him.
    Last edited by Pris; 15th December 2023 at 20:56.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (16th December 2023), jaybee (15th December 2023), mountain_jim (15th December 2023), thepainterdoug (16th December 2023), Yoda (16th December 2023)

33. Link to Post #557
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's a little reminder of Trump being totally epic during a 2019 rally in Minneapolis:

HUNTER... YOU'RE A LOSER!!!

https://rumble.com/v413ff7-fjb.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3yi1ta

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (16th December 2023), mountain_jim (18th December 2023), thepainterdoug (16th December 2023), Yoda (16th December 2023)

35. Link to Post #558
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Putin certainly seems to know what's going on!

Link to post and comments on The Donald:
    https://patriots.win/p/17rmXakqLS/vl...he-persecut/c/
    Last edited by Pris; 16th December 2023 at 19:34.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

mountain_jim (18th December 2023), T Smith (20th December 2023), Yoda (16th December 2023)

37. Link to Post #559
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When it comes to TDS, things are really revving up lately with the Fake News: "The Case of the Missing Binder". Good friggin' grief! How ridiculously stupid! People can't help but start to notice the Fake News' track record is looking pretty pathetic and increasingly desperate.

Oh baby, IT JUST GOT REAL!!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1HV_2tR2zKU

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (18th December 2023), Yoda (18th December 2023)

39. Link to Post #560
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Anyone in Trump's 'inner circle' is going to be targeted by the Deep State and made an example of. I think there's a lot going on behind-the-scenes and what's happening to Giuliani is part of a bigger strategy that's meant to wake people up. What we are seeing is lawfare being used against Giuliani in the exact same way it's being used against Trump (and Alex Jones and Elon Musk for that matter). It's to show the people in the most outrageous way possible just how rotten and corrupt the judicial system has become. You can't fix something if you don't know it's broken to begin with.

The Giuliani Defamation Verdict is A Joke

https://rumble.com/v41me16-the-giuli...is-a-joke.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3z10mc

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (18th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th January 2024), T Smith (20th December 2023), Yoda (18th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst 1 18 28 36 LastLast