Thread: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Donald Trump: Our country is in the most dangerous place it's ever been

405,674 views Premiered 7 hours ago #foxnews #fox #levin
    Former President Donald Trump discusses how the United States has changed since he left office and his new book 'Letters to Trump' on 'Life Liberty & Levin.'

Good interview thanks - I just wish that Trump would understand (or acknowledge) that Russia's enemies are HIS enemies - those who demonized him, rigged the election and stole his second term from him - and are actively destroying America - are the same people who are using Ukraine to have a proxy war against Russia - aka the Deep State Globalists and their minions -

@ during the bit starting 11:15 he says.... 'I'm the one who gave the javelins to Ukraine'

He is proud that he gave hundreds and hundreds of anti tank missiles to Ukraine -

IMO - It's a pity he didn't stand firmer in support of normalizing relations with Putin and Russia when he became president - but perhaps that would have got him assassinated? - I first took serious notice of Trump when he was campaigning for the 2016 election because he spoke about getting along with Putin etc. and it was such a breath of fresh air to hear that when Hilary Clinton and everyone else was just warmongering against Russia as usual -

It's a pity he didn't double down on having friendly relations with Russia - because that's what HIS and RUSSIA'S enemy does.... double down not back down - - but as I said maybe he wouldn't be here now if he did...

I think the Globalist's biggest fear was that Trump would join forces with Putin and derail their plans to go to war with Russia + regime change - to bring the biggest country in the world into the Globalist Agenda...

Setting that aside - I think bringing the book out is a nice touch and I suppose could be classed as a kind of trolling - as per title of this thread... Yahoo news, who are 100% under the Deep State Billionaire's thumb were bewailing that Trump was going to publish a letter King Charles sent to Trump when he was Prince of Wales - without his permission...... oh how terrible...without his permission - what a scoundrel that Trump is - haha -
    Last edited by jaybee; 24th April 2023 at 09:34.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2023), ClearWater (24th April 2023), gini (24th April 2023), Matthew (24th April 2023), Miller (24th April 2023), mountain_jim (24th April 2023), NancyV (24th April 2023), Pam (25th April 2023), Pris (24th April 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Donald Trump: Our country is in the most dangerous place it's ever been

405,674 views Premiered 7 hours ago #foxnews #fox #levin
    Former President Donald Trump discusses how the United States has changed since he left office and his new book 'Letters to Trump' on 'Life Liberty & Levin.'

Good interview thanks - I just wish that Trump would understand (or acknowledge) that Russia's enemies are HIS enemies - those who demonized him, rigged the election and stole his second term from him - and are actively destroying America - are the same people who are using Ukraine to have a proxy war against Russia - aka the Deep State Globalists and their minions -

@ during the bit starting 11:15 he says.... 'I'm the one who gave the javelins to Ukraine'

He is proud that he gave hundreds and hundreds of anti tank missiles to Ukraine -

IMO - It's a pity he didn't stand firmer in support of normalizing relations with Putin and Russia when he became president - but perhaps that would have got him assassinated? - I first took serious notice of Trump when he was campaigning for the 2016 election because he spoke about getting along with Putin etc. and it was such a breath of fresh air to hear that when Hilary Clinton and everyone else was just warmongering against Russia as usual -

It's a pity he didn't double down on having friendly relations with Russia - because that's what HIS and RUSSIA'S enemy does.... double down not back down - - but as I said maybe he wouldn't be here now if he did...

I think the Globalist's biggest fear was that Trump would join forces with Putin and derail their plans to go to war with Russia + regime change - to bring the biggest country in the world into the Globalist Agenda...

Setting that aside - I think bringing the book out is a nice touch and I suppose could be classed as a kind of trolling - as per title of this thread... Yahoo news, who are 100% under the Deep State Billionaire's thumb were bewailing that Trump was going to publish a letter King Charles sent to Trump when he was Prince of Wales - without his permission...... oh how terrible...without his permission - what a scoundrel that Trump is - haha -

Thank you, jaybee. Oh yes, Trump is a scoundrel. It's such an endearing quality.

Here's what I think is going on. Two words: sting operation. Okay, maybe three words: sting operation, optics.

When it comes to Russia, to me it's obvious that Trump is working with Putin. But, Trump can't be obvious with the American people and the world. It has to look like he's not really working with Putin or else the globalists -- with their controlled "legacy media" -- would use it to pounce on him. The propaganda-fed people -- a big chunk of the population -- still believe Russia is the bad guy. And, Trump needs all the people on his side. Remember how they went after Trump trying to tie some "evil" Russia connection to him with their "Russia, Russia, Russia" collusion witch hunt? They also tried to pin some BS story onto Trump about Russian hookers (how convenient) and "golden showers". ANYTHING to discredit and scandalize him.

We know why Putin is in Ukraine. If we can figure it out, certainly Trump knows. I think Trump is counting on Putin to do his part.

Back in time, we were given a sign. THIS was a huge moment...

Optics are very important in war, right? The people can't be shown specifics because that would expose moves you need to keep hidden from your enemy. I think Trump is pretending to go along with certain narratives in order to protect an enormous sting operation that includes multiple countries. At some point, I'm guessing the truth will come out -- at least enough for those of us who suspect what's going on to know we were right. I doubt the general population will ever entirely know what's really going on because they refuse to see. And, that's okay. All that matters is that the world gets pulled out of the grip of the globalists in as fast a manner as possible without having the general population "pop".

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

angelfire (2nd May 2023), Bill Ryan (24th April 2023), ClearWater (24th April 2023), gini (25th April 2023), jaybee (24th April 2023), Pam (25th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Thank you, jaybee. Oh yes, Trump is a scoundrel. It's such an endearing quality.

Here's what I think is going on. Two words: sting operation. Okay, maybe three words: sting operation, optics.

When it comes to Russia, to me it's obvious that Trump is working with Putin. But, Trump can't be obvious with the American people and the world. It has to look like he's not really working with Putin or else the globalists -- with their controlled "legacy media" -- would use it to pounce on him.

Thanks for your take on it all...... I would be over the moon if the bolded above was happening - but there's a but on the way..... ...... but wouldn't he have to practically live in one of those Scif Rooms if that was the case...? or the traitors in the CIA / FBI / NSA etcetera would be listening in to it all and POUNCING... ??

Quote The propaganda-fed people -- a big chunk of the population -- still believe Russia is the bad guy. And, Trump needs all the people on his side. Remember how they went after Trump trying to tie some "evil" Russia connection to him with their "Russia, Russia, Russia" collusion witch hunt? They also tried to pin some BS story onto Trump about Russian hookers (how convenient) and "golden showers". ANYTHING to discredit and scandalize him.
    Yes they pulled out all the stops to demonize him - unfortunately the PSYOP has been quite successful even creating a new kind of Obsessive Mental Illness..... yes.... Trump Derangement Syndrome - :/

Quote We know why Putin is in Ukraine. If we can figure it out, certainly Trump knows. I think Trump is counting on Putin to do his part.

Optics are very important in war, right? The people can't be shown specifics because that would expose moves you need to keep hidden from your enemy. I think Trump is pretending to go along with certain narratives in order to protect an enormous sting operation that includes multiple countries. At some point, I'm guessing the truth will come out -- at least enough for those of us who suspect what's going on to know we were right. I doubt the general population will ever entirely know what's really going on because they refuse to see. And, that's okay. All that matters is that the world gets pulled out of the grip of the globalists in as fast a manner as possible without having the general population "pop".

and speaking of 'pop' - re the bolded/underlined above... there isn't enough popcorn in the world to go round if that turns out to be the ultimate plan ... ...

Last edited by jaybee; 24th April 2023 at 19:41.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2023), ClearWater (24th April 2023), gini (25th April 2023), Pris (24th April 2023), T Smith (25th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Trump should break the security locks at the next election in 2024, ... 🤪

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)

Break security locks? On what, where, why? If it's illegal, he won't do it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Lunesoleil (3rd May 2023)

10. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's really something to watch Trump troll the Left with this his wonderful new book, "Letters to Trump". Hilarious!
    Great interview with Steve Bannon.

Link to full 1 hour Steve Bannon interview with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago:

>. .https://rumble.com/v2l13is-exclusive...-j.-trump.html

Some Highlights:

President Trump on Fighting Back against the Deep State

President Trump ‘We’re going to Make America Great Again’

President Trump SLAMS Electric Vehicle Push By Biden Administration

President Trump Used Tariffs to Help Secure the Southern Border

Link to Citizen Free Press:

>. .https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...at-mar-a-lago/

The Band is Getting Back Together

Last edited by Pris; 29th April 2023 at 08:31.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

angelfire (2nd May 2023), Bill Ryan (29th April 2023), ClearWater (29th April 2023), jaybee (2nd May 2023), T Smith (3rd May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ep. 3059b - Hunter, Treason Doesn’t Pay Well In The End, You’ll Love How This Movie Ends

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CKMefKTsBYhN

Summary:

"The [DS] is now struggling, the American people are not going along with their agenda. Companies are losing profits and the people are rejecting them. They are trying to get the narrative back but this is going to fail. Treason doesn't pay well in the end and Hunter is now in the hot seat. They will be going through his financials and the laptop is in play. The people are learning who and what the invisible enemy is and they are learning how to fight back. The people are going to love how this movie ends."

Highlight:

Starts at 45:18
    The "establishment" knows DeSantis won't win but is using him in an attempt to split the vote. Their plan is so obvious that Trump is using this to his advantage by going all out bashing DeSantis. This will bring out and expose even more of the "establishment" as they flock in support of DeSantis.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

angelfire (2nd May 2023), Arcturian108 (3rd May 2023), Bassplayer1 (4th May 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), ClearWater (2nd May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (2nd May 2023), Sadieblue (2nd May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trump, the CNN Townhall, and Wild TDS Copeaganda! #Shorts

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zF5QQitCZ0U

From 5 years ago... they never learn.

Trump Vs CNN Meme: Trump plays the Media

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

angelfire (2nd May 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), Sadieblue (2nd May 2023)

16. Link to Post #29
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

Trump was born under a Lunar Eclipse, the next lunar eclipse on May 5, who should talk about Trump?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), Pris (3rd May 2023)

18. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trump was born under a Lunar Eclipse, the next lunar eclipse on May 5, who should talk about Trump?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1555383
    Trump is too dangerous for these adversaries...

I don't know much about astrology...

. . . . . . . ...but I do know that Trump likes to troll his adversaries.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), ClearWater (4th May 2023), mountain_jim (3rd May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

20. Link to Post #31
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

Farage: The Trump Interview | Wednesday 3rd May

Donald Trump gave the only interview of his UK visit exclusively to GB News presenter Nigel Farage.
    The 45th President of the United States is visiting his Scottish golfing resorts before heading to Ireland later this week.
    His 30-minute one-on-one interview covered a range of issues including the state of politics in the UK and the future of the monarchy.
    He also said that if elected he could stop the war in Ukraine in one day.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2023), Carlitos (10th May 2023), ClearWater (6th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (4th May 2023), Pris (5th May 2023), thepainterdoug (4th May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

22. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We know why Putin is in Ukraine. If we can figure it out, certainly Trump knows. I think Trump is counting on Putin to do his part.

and speaking of 'pop' - re the bolded/underlined above... there isn't enough popcorn in the world to go round if that turns out to be the ultimate plan ... ...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (5th May 2023), jaybee (6th May 2023), Miller (6th May 2023)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

preparations begin at secret location.....

source

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), ClearWater (6th May 2023), gini (12th May 2023), Miller (6th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), Pris (6th May 2023)

26. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Excerpt from "The Sting" by QxRuSnX8oc, July 12, 2021:

The case against BCCI was led by FBI Director Robert Mueller in the milieu of the 1980s crime busts of AG Rudy Giuliani against the Atlantic City crime bosses and New York’s concrete mafia — where the undercover informant 40 years ago was none other than U.S. President Donald J. Trump.

The heroics of the two Trump brothers against international communism was seeded by their father, Fred Trump, who was one of the largest donors behind the John Birch Society, which was sidelined from political discourse for hitting too close to the truth. JBS railed against the Rockefeller mind-control ops of the Council of Foreign Relations and the Rockefeller, Carnegie and Ford Trusts via Chase Manhattan Bank, used to bend American policy, for education, medicine and war, behind their smarmy veneer of philanthropy and civic engagement. Only now is it coming out in the public domain that JBS was right and these were the enemies of within.

Robert Trump’s heroism was referenced in court documents around the BCCI case, while the future president’s role in the stings comes from an FBI document that doesn’t mention him by name but describes how the set up worked.

In his role as “Hapless Property Mogul,” Trump’s capers, bankruptcies and misadventures ballyhooed newspaper headlines, and the notoriety made him a constant target of scam artists.

How it worked was the FBI would identify a bad guy and approve the sting, then a cutout or a legal “fixer” — like today’s Michael Cohen — would contact the scammer to say he had some clients who could be interested, and the first one he could introduce them to was none other than Donald J. Trump.

The “down on his luck Don” would take the meeting with interest, understand it all and get the perp to fully describe the machinations of his scam, but never commit, beyond a definite and very polite maybe.

The scammer, emboldened by the meeting and fixer’s connections, would take a second meeting with another potential associate, but who would actually be the FBI undercover agent. The bad guy would make the same pitch, they’d seal the deal then everyone would get busted, but Trump and his fixer would somehow “slip through” the dragnet every time.

The FBI document around the Trump in Atlantic City mob bosses and NYC cement mafia stings. Journalist “Rex” at Quodvorum exposed the case last year.

The takeaway from one of the files is they ran a version of the sting for dozens of arrests — 29 handcuffed and nine federal convictions, in fact — within the first five years of working together.

‘Information provided by this informant has proven to be extremely accurate and reliable and has never been found to be false. Information furnished to the FBI by this informant has been corroborated by independent investigation conducted by SAs of the FBI on at least 25 separate occasions.The FBI has made at least 23 arrests and has obtained at least 9 federal convictions as a result of information supplied by this informant.’

To read the entire article, link to Radio Patriot:
    https://radiopatriot.net/2022/03/08/...p-and-the-fbi/

In the video below, Just Human analyzes Trump and his connection to The Sting. This goes back in history to the 80s, 90s, and 2000s to possibly explain what Trump's been up to for 40 years (to present day?) with regard to the FBI and "The Band".

A good place to start is 21:00. It gets spicy at around 38:00.

Just Human #64: The Barr-age is Coming

https://rumble.com/vwpldh-just-human...is-coming.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vu3fbj/?pub=4
    Last edited by Pris; 7th May 2023 at 03:53.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), BMJ (7th May 2023), ClearWater (14th November 2023), ThePythonicCow (14th November 2023)

28. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Donald J. Trump: WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A TRUMP HATING, CLINTON APPOINTED JUDGE, WHO WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE RESULT WAS AS NEGATIVE AS IT COULD POSSIBLY BE, SPEAKING TO, AND IN CONTROL OF, A JURY FROM AN ANTI-TRUMP AREA WHICH IS PROBABLY THE WORST PLACE IN THE U.S. FOR ME TO GET A FAIR “TRIAL.”

Link to video on Truth Social:
    https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...41681988271203

Last edited by Pris; 9th January 2024 at 05:43.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), Carlitos (10th May 2023), jaybee (10th May 2023), Miller (11th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), ThePythonicCow (14th November 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Donald J. Trump: WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A TRUMP HATING, CLINTON APPOINTED JUDGE, WHO WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE RESULT WAS AS NEGATIVE AS IT COULD POSSIBLY BE, SPEAKING TO, AND IN CONTROL OF, A JURY FROM AN ANTI-TRUMP AREA WHICH IS PROBABLY THE WORST PLACE IN THE U.S. FOR ME TO GET A FAIR “TRIAL.”

Thanks for that - I wondered what the hell was going on when I heard about about this - Jury finds Donald Trump liable for sexual abuse and awards accuser £4m

I believe Trump when he says he doesn't even know who she is... this is so wrong - but those behind this ridiculous court case and the presiding judge don't care one little bit how obviously corrupt it all is - they probably laugh about it and congratulate themselves as they move on to the next legal attack -

Those with Trump Derangement Syndrome will lap it up and this is the intention of course... to feed the Anti Trump PSYOP.... as the Biden Family's ACTUAL crimes of a serious nature are ignored -

The Deep State Criminals must have decided that this is the way they are going to deal with Trump - through the (corrupt) courts - using bribery, blackmail, lies and extortion to tie him up and kill off his bid for a 2nd term....

When do we get the popcorn out - :/

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), Miller (11th May 2023), Pris (10th May 2023)

32. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for that - I wondered what the hell was going on when I heard about about this - Jury finds Donald Trump liable for sexual abuse and awards accuser £4m

I believe Trump when he says he doesn't even know who she is... this is so wrong - but those behind this ridiculous court case and the presiding judge don't care one little bit how obviously corrupt it all is - they probably laugh about it and congratulate themselves as they move on to the next legal attack -

Those with Trump Derangement Syndrome will lap it up and this is the intention of course... to feed the Anti Trump PSYOP.... as the Biden Family's ACTUAL crimes of a serious nature are ignored -

The Deep State Criminals must have decided that this is the way they are going to deal with Trump - through the (corrupt) courts - using bribery, blackmail, lies and extortion to tie him up and kill off his bid for a 2nd term....

When do we get the popcorn out - :/

I wouldn't be too upset by it all. Trump never is. It's like water rolling off a duck's back. The way I see it is it's all theatrics to upset people who are unaware of the global picture in order to "wake them up". Have you noticed that Trump always bounces back from these attacks? They have no proof, no facts. It's fabricated.

This "amusing" case... It's like they want to reward some woman (that I think Trump really doesn't know at all) with a version of "reparations" for her own delusional perversions. And, they think they can make Trump pay to "confirm" their BS narrative. It's not going to work. Of course, Trump is going to appeal it. Over the years, all their attempts to "smear" Trump's reputation haven't worked and this attempt isn't going to work now.

Trump was red-wave popular in 2016. He was super red-wave popular in 2020. All the attacks on Trump confirm his important position on the world stage and help to make him even more popular. Obviously, he's a threat to the globalist "establishment" and he's been wiping the floor with everyone else in the polls in the run up to 2024. This is why they constantly attack him. They keep throwing everything at him hoping something will stick. Trump is called "Teflon Don" for a reason.

The globalists are so depraved, all they know how to do is project their crimes onto others.

Seriously, just take a look (below) at what Trump Truthed about his accuser... She's a literal nut-job. The globalists aren't very smart to use her. But, since they are nut-jobs, too... What can we expect.

Ultimately, because Trump is "running for President" again, this is all about election interference. Trump is using this example of corrupt justice to show the people yet another way in which election interference can occur. People NEED to wake up. And, they are.

Truthed by Donald J. Trump:

The partisan Judge & Jury on the just concluded Witch Hunt Trial should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for allowing such a travesty of Justice to take place. The “Dress,” which played such a big roll early on as a threatening bluff, but which ended up being totally exculpatory, was not allowed into the trial as evidence. Nor was her cat’s name, “Vagina,” the racist name she called her Black husband, “Ape,” getting caught in a lie on the political operative paying for this Hoax, & much more!

After listening to the Anderson Cooper tape of the Carroll interview where she said “rape is sexy,” and other totally incriminating things, it is not possible to believe that this woman, who I do not know and have never met before (except on a crowded celebrity photo line), could be credible or convincing to a Judge & Jury. Why did Cooper SUDDENLY call for a commercial break, and why was Carroll a totally different person after the break? What took place during the break for such drastic change?

This Clinton appointed Judge, Lewis Kaplan, hated President Donald J. Trump more than is humanly possible. He is a terrible person, completely biased, and should have RECUSED himself when asked to do so. He quickly refused! This case should never have been allowed to be tried in this completely partisan venue, perhaps the worst for me in the Nation! The whole Rigged Hoax is yet another TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE, a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt of all time!!!

THIS WITCH HUNT IS ALL ABOUT ELECTION INTERFERENCE, BUT SO FAR IT SEEMS TO BE BACKFIRING ON THE RADICAL LEFT MISFITS WHO CAN’T WIN AN ELECTION WITHOUT CHEATING!

Links to the above posts on Truth Social:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...42521655891366

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...42629389312163

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...42704670441764

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...43974348009027

Last edited by Pris; 10th May 2023 at 19:15.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (10th May 2023), gini (12th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), Miller (11th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), T Smith (10th May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

34. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,220 times in 21,086 posts

• Trump's CNN Town Hall is Causing Liberal Media Meltdown!

CNN hosted a Town Hall Event Wednesday night with Donald Trump in New Hampshire. Kaitlan Collins was the moderator, but she ended the event 20 minutes early because Trump mopped the floor with her and the audience was laughing at his jokes.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), gini (12th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), lisalu (11th May 2023), Miller (11th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), Reinhard (11th May 2023), T Smith (12th May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...645628421?s=20

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...544126978?s=20

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...345998849?s=20

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/to...e-tapper-livid

Top Ten Moments From Trump's CNN Town Hall; AOC And Jake Tapper Livid

BY TYLER DURDEN
    THURSDAY, MAY 11, 2023 - 10:20 AM
    Former President Donald Trump appeared on CNN Wednesday night for a town hall with moderator Kaitlan Collins and an audience of Republican and independent voters.

< at link >

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...904403968?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th May 2023 at 14:36.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), lisalu (11th May 2023), Miller (11th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023)

38. Link to Post #40
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,220 times in 21,086 posts

Cool Re: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th May 2023 at 14:42.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), gini (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 12 38 LastLast