+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 3 13 38 LastLast

Thread: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,347 times in 8,672 posts

Default Re: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...llshot-to-cnn/

Nolte: Trump’s Glorious Town Hall Performance Might’ve Delivered the Final Killshot to CNN

(excerpt)

Quote Her laughably transparent game plan was to get under the former president’s skin, but it backfired. She looked feckless. He looked cool, calm, prepared, and unflappable. While she heckled and lied, he delivered. While she sputtered like a first wife, he put on the Trump Show. While she stamped her feet, he won over the audience and offered a vision for a future filled with promise and prosperity. He floated over her tripwires like Fred Astaire while she stood there looking like the last sheet on a roll of cheap paper towels.

Trump pulling copies of his time-stamped Tweets to prove Collins a liar was so far beyond ownage, the former president might have violated the Emancipation Proclamation.

Best of all, in an increasingly uptight and fascist culture, Trump made us laugh, and only fools underestimate the power of such things.

It was glorious.

Yes, CNNLOL will win the ratings night, no question. Cuck News firing Tucker Carlson was a bit of affirmative action in that regard, and a ratings win is a victory. The problem for CNN is that this will likely be remembered as a pyrrhic victory, which is defined this way: “a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. Such a victory negates any true sense of achievement or damages long-term progress.”

This could prove true for two reasons, the second being the most important.

Uno: Wednesday night’s Trump town hall was CNN’s opportunity to capture the eyes of the world and then prove to a world that sees CNN as a left-wing joke that things have changed over there. Instead, CNN proved it is still a dumpster fire of hate, lies, and, above all, the most unappealing group of charmless prigs ever assembled on TV. If the town hall itself didn’t prove that, the indignant CNN roundtable afterward certainly did. Is no one at CNN getting properly laid? The Well-I-Never-ness was turned up to 11. Margaret Dumont would have watched that roundtable and thought, “Why are these people so uptight?”

Simply put, CNN proved that CNN is still CNN, and since everyone other than America’s Woke Nazis despises CNN, the result is this: the whole CNN has changed narrative was exposed as just one more CNN lie.

But here’s where CNN really screwed up…

Dos: CNN is a political outfit, and whether you are a politician, a super PAC, or a lobbying group, the last thing a political outfit can afford is to lose its base of support. Your base is everything, and CNN’s teeny-tiny base is about 450,000 members of the Woke Gestapo and a handful of conservatives who can’t stop hate-watching.

That fact is the real reason last night was a catastrophe for CNN. By handing Trump a forum and allowing Trump to look as good as he did—and he’s never been better—CNN alienated and infuriated its base. Look around. The resentment from the Woke Gestapo is everywhere, and the Woke Gestapo doesn’t forgive.

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/...848293895?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th May 2023 at 14:51.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (12th May 2023), Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), Sadieblue (14th May 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I thought she did a good job. It's hard to reign in Trump.

But the indomitable Trump could not be stopped.

Why? Because he was simply countering the many lies of the official narrative with truth and answered questions succinctly and with common sense.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), BushPilot (11th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th May 2023), gini (12th May 2023), Ioneo (14th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), Reinhard (11th May 2023), Sadieblue (14th May 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

I did not watch - other than excerpts later - but this event totally echoes and amplifies the point of this thread - The Worlds Greatest Troll triggers so many so well.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), BushPilot (11th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (11th May 2023), gini (12th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), Sadieblue (14th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

My favorite line is when Trump is asked how he would bring prices back to normal levels...

"Drill baby, drill."
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), Sadieblue (14th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,286 times in 21,093 posts

• Trump Lashes Out At Lawyer, Calls E. Jean Carroll "Mentally Sick" During Deposition:

In footage released on Friday by Kaplan Hecker & Fink LLP of former President Trump's deposition in the E. Jean Carroll lawsuit, Trump is taken to task for a statement about the case on Truth Social, and lashes out at his accuser and her lawyer.
    • Watch: Video Of Trump Deposition In Rape Defamation Case:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (12th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), Reinhard (11th May 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (11th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), rgray222 (11th May 2023), Sadieblue (14th May 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Thanks

• Trump Triumph And The Great CNN Smackdown!:

Former President Donald Trump took the whole Trump show back on the road at a CNN town hall that did not at all go as CNN viewers expected. Trump brought the bombast and the humor as he danced around the landmines laid by CNN interrogator Kaitlan Collins. From election integrity to Jan. 6th to Ukraine, Trump was more than ready. What did he get right...and where was he wrong?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (12th May 2023), Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), BMJ (14th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), gini (12th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), Sadieblue (14th May 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Now's a good a time as any to share this old gem. Epic fail to make Trump look bad lol!
    What an absolute honor!!

God Emperor Trump - Italy Carnevale di Viareggio

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), Matthew (11th May 2023), mountain_jim (12th May 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Trump as a giant Space Marine. Did I just see that? The eyes move and everything. Posted four years ago. The sword hand guard is made of twitter birds The whole thing is awesome.

There's this one who walks in front of the giant Mecca-Trump

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), ClearWater (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (12th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Thanks

• Megyn Kelly on How Trump "Won the Night" During the CNN Town Hall That "Pleased No one":

She makes very good points ... "20+ minutes about January 6th?" ... CNN Host Hijacked The Event For Personal Gain But FAILED!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (12th May 2023), Bill Ryan (11th May 2023), BMJ (14th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (12th May 2023), Pris (11th May 2023), T Smith (12th May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Trump as a giant Space Marine. Did I just see that? The eyes move and everything. Posted four years ago. The sword hand guard is made of twitter birds The whole thing is awesome.

There's this one who walks in front of the giant Mecca-Trump

Haha glad you enjoyed that! Yes, the blue warrior Trump is fantastic, too. And, did you see that bodacious winged blonde chick in the blue armor? I was lucky enough to see all this back when it first came out. It wasn't easy to find this old video version with the Sabaton song. This is how I will always and forever see Trump. Because of it, I even keep the song in my music playlist.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th May 2023), BMJ (14th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), Matthew (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (12th May 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

SUMMARY

The [DS] has been keeping the people in the dark, the people are now realizing that democracy was an illusion and when push comes to shove their are two sets of rules. The [DS] are now trapped in the coverup. The evidence is coming out, the people are now seeing the infiltration and are realizing that agencies are now involved in protecting the criminal syndicate. As the people see this they will then realize that the only organization that will follow the rule of law is the military.

HIGHLIGHTS

Starts at 1:50
    The House just dropped the MOAB -- exposing the treasonous Biden Crime Family. Fake news won't report on it.

Starts at 13:20
    The "no proof" E. Jean Carroll case. It was all fabricated to create a propaganda headline to tarnish Trump. This is election interference.

Starts at 19:53
    The Deep State is going after Trump's family now.

Starts at 23:27
    Border crisis, Title 42.

Starts at 28:41
    Two sources briefed Axios that Tucker Carlson was told by a member of the Fox board that he was removed from Fox News as part of Dominion settlement. Elon's reaction.

Starts at 29:49
    Tucker Carlson moves his show to Twitter, Elon Musk responds.

Starts at 34:00
    About Apps, social media platforms, spying on the people. Elon Tweeted, "WhatsApp cannot be trusted". Meta, Facebook, WhatsApp are "listening all the time".

Starts at 36:53
    The "Spanish Nazi Mass Shooter" story is falling apart.

Starts at 38:30
    El Salvador rounded up all the ms-13 gangs. Went from "Murder Capital of The World" to the safest country in Latin America.

Starts at 40:50
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr ends speculation that he and Trump would join on an electoral ticket.

Starts at 41:31

Trump knows he's President, he is on a "mission" to "Drain the Swamp". He has a plan to take back America and return it to The People.

Starts at 42:37
    Kari Lake in Arizona. More is being revealed on election fraud.

Starts at 44:58
    House dropped a MOAB on Twitter. Bidens and their associates had a network of over 20 companies, most of them LLCs. These companies were used to receive payments from foreign nationals.

Starts at 55:10
    Coordinated election interference, rigged election. Current CIA officers actively recruited intel officials to sign the bogus laptop letter to tilt the election to Biden. Email proof. FBI, corrupt politicians, and foreign governments were also involved in the overthrow of government. Pandemic. All to remove Trump.

Ep. 3066b - Only The Illusion Of Democracy, CIA, FBI, Corrupt Politicians Trapped In The Coverup

https://rumble.com/v2n51kg-ep.-3066b...ns-trappe.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2kjm4s

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

avid (12th May 2023), Bill Ryan (12th May 2023), BMJ (14th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (12th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2023), jaybee (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (12th May 2023), Reinhard (14th May 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023), Vangelo (12th May 2023), Yoda (11th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Donald J. Trump: WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A TRUMP HATING, CLINTON APPOINTED JUDGE, WHO WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE RESULT WAS AS NEGATIVE AS IT COULD POSSIBLY BE, SPEAKING TO, AND IN CONTROL OF, A JURY FROM AN ANTI-TRUMP AREA WHICH IS PROBABLY THE WORST PLACE IN THE U.S. FOR ME TO GET A FAIR “TRIAL.”

Link to video on Truth Social:
    https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...41681988271203

Thanks for that - I wondered what the hell was going on when I heard about about this - Jury finds Donald Trump liable for sexual abuse and awards accuser £4m

I believe Trump when he says he doesn't even know who she is... this is so wrong - but those behind this ridiculous court case and the presiding judge don't care one little bit how obviously corrupt it all is - they probably laugh about it and congratulate themselves as they move on to the next legal attack -

Those with Trump Derangement Syndrome will lap it up and this is the intention of course... to feed the Anti Trump PSYOP.... as the Biden Family's ACTUAL crimes of a serious nature are ignored -

The Deep State Criminals must have decided that this is the way they are going to deal with Trump - through the (corrupt) courts - using bribery, blackmail, lies and extortion to tie him up and kill off his bid for a 2nd term....

When do we get the popcorn out - :/

I wouldn't be too upset by it all. Trump never is. It's like water rolling off a duck's back. The way I see it is it's all theatrics to upset people who are unaware of the global picture in order to "wake them up". Have you noticed that Trump always bounces back from these attacks? They have no proof, no facts. It's fabricated.

This "amusing" case... It's like they want to reward some woman (that I think Trump really doesn't know at all) with a version of "reparations" for her own delusional perversions. And, they think they can make Trump pay to "confirm" their BS narrative. It's not going to work. Of course, Trump is going to appeal it. Over the years, all their attempts to "smear" Trump's reputation haven't worked and this attempt isn't going to work now.

Trump was red-wave popular in 2016. He was super red-wave popular in 2020. All the attacks on Trump confirm his important position on the world stage and help to make him even more popular. Obviously, he's a threat to the globalist "establishment" and he's been wiping the floor with everyone else in the polls in the run up to 2024. This is why they constantly attack him. They keep throwing everything at him hoping something will stick. Trump is called "Teflon Don" for a reason.

The globalists are so depraved, all they know how to do is project their crimes onto others.

Seriously, just take a look (below) at what Trump Truthed about his accuser... She's a literal nut-job. The globalists aren't very smart to use her. But, since they are nut-jobs, too... What can we expect.

Ultimately, because Trump is "running for President" again, this is all about election interference. Trump is using this example of corrupt justice to show the people yet another way in which election interference can occur. People NEED to wake up. And, they are.

Truthed by Donald J. Trump:

The partisan Judge & Jury on the just concluded Witch Hunt Trial should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for allowing such a travesty of Justice to take place. The “Dress,” which played such a big roll early on as a threatening bluff, but which ended up being totally exculpatory, was not allowed into the trial as evidence. Nor was her cat’s name, “Vagina,” the racist name she called her Black husband, “Ape,” getting caught in a lie on the political operative paying for this Hoax, & much more!

After listening to the Anderson Cooper tape of the Carroll interview where she said “rape is sexy,” and other totally incriminating things, it is not possible to believe that this woman, who I do not know and have never met before (except on a crowded celebrity photo line), could be credible or convincing to a Judge & Jury. Why did Cooper SUDDENLY call for a commercial break, and why was Carroll a totally different person after the break? What took place during the break for such drastic change?

This Clinton appointed Judge, Lewis Kaplan, hated President Donald J. Trump more than is humanly possible. He is a terrible person, completely biased, and should have RECUSED himself when asked to do so. He quickly refused! This case should never have been allowed to be tried in this completely partisan venue, perhaps the worst for me in the Nation! The whole Rigged Hoax is yet another TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE, a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt of all time!!!

THIS WITCH HUNT IS ALL ABOUT ELECTION INTERFERENCE, BUT SO FAR IT SEEMS TO BE BACKFIRING ON THE RADICAL LEFT MISFITS WHO CAN’T WIN AN ELECTION WITHOUT CHEATING!

{links and meme snipped see #37 / page 2}

Epic post in defence of Trump, Pris....

Well what you said at the beginning... 'I wouldn't be too upset by it all. Trump never is. It's like water rolling off a duck's back.'
    certainly played out in his CNN Town Hall interview - he was cool as a cucumber and in command -

cheers

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (12th May 2023), Bill Ryan (12th May 2023), ClearWater (12th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (12th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th May 2023), mountain_jim (12th May 2023), Pris (12th May 2023), Reinhard (14th May 2023), Vangelo (12th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Salty Cracker shares his take on the CNN Town Hall with Trump.

Trump slammed the Deep State. Is it just me, or does all of this seem too perfect? I mean, it's good... What better way to wake up "leftists" than having Trump shown in all his glory with his supporters on CNN? Does anyone else think the "White Hats" might have arranged this somehow?

Leftwing Lunatics REEeEEEE Out In Pain As Trump Wrecks CNN Host
    CUSS WARNING, ADULT CONTENT
    https://rumble.com/v2na7za-leftwing-...-cnn-host.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2kosjm
    Last edited by Pris; 12th May 2023 at 22:07.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th May 2023), BMJ (14th May 2023), mountain_jim (13th May 2023), Reinhard (14th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

President Trump Slams Biden for Getting Rid of Title 42 and Allowing a Massive Surge of Illegals to Cross the Border

President Trump Slams Biden for Getting Rid of Title 42

https://rumble.com/v2na2nk-president...ah9c7&mc=cfcoh

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2kon7w

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2023), BMJ (14th May 2023), ClearWater (13th May 2023), Miller (13th May 2023), mountain_jim (13th May 2023), Reinhard (14th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Thanks

• Dr. Phil SMACKS DOWN Bill Maher’s Trump Derangement Syndrome:

Bill Maher recently welcomed Dr. Phil to his program, but didn’t welcome Phil’s refusal to admit that Donald Trump was a singular evil and much worse than Joe Biden. Maher pressed on with his case of TDS, however, as Dr. Phil easily rebutted the evidence-free allegations Maher kept throwing out against Trump. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss how Maher can get so many issues right while still having such a blind spot filled with hate for Donald Trump.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (14th May 2023), T Smith (13th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

All the attacks on Trump confirm his important position on the world stage and help to make him even more popular. Obviously, he's a threat to the globalist "establishment" and he's been wiping the floor with everyone else in the polls in the run up to 2024. This is why they constantly attack him. They keep throwing everything at him hoping something will stick.
    I honestly do not understand why these four sentences aren't 100% evident to all who are only half-way paying attention. Help me out here... please. What is going on?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), Pris (14th May 2023), Vangelo (14th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Bill Maher recently welcomed Dr. Phil to his program, but didn’t welcome Phil’s refusal to admit that Donald Trump was a singular evil and much worse than Joe Biden. Maher pressed on with his case of TDS, however, as Dr. Phil easily rebutted the evidence-free allegations Maher kept throwing out against Trump. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss how Maher can get so many issues right while still having such a blind spot filled with hate for Donald Trump.

I'm not too familiar with Jimmy Dore. Since you've been sharing his videos, I'm starting to get a picture. He does have his "schtick". Sometimes Jimmy puts stuff up that seems logical, rational. But, other times... like in this video, not so much. Here, he's pointing out Bill Maher's far, far Left TDS which is obvious to anyone -- even to Dr. Phil lol. But, what's weird is Jimmy seems to be oblivious to his own TDS. He claims that Trump is no more than a "talk show host", will probably not win the 2024 election (even though Trump actually won the last two elections -- the globalists cheated, interfered with, and stole the last one -- apparently, this still needs clarifying), ignores that Trump is more popular now than ever before (because the globalists stole the last election and people figured it out), and still reduces Trump to "the clown nose on Clown World" (that he didn't cause). My goodness. Once in awhile, Jimmy would throw a bone to "right-leaning" viewers with something that straddled the fence on Trump, but I'm not buying his "sincerity".

Trump may have been a talk show host back in the day, but to define the man entirely by that? Today, Trump says he can stop war in 24 hrs. If he's just a "clown nose on Clown World", what part did I miss?

On a positive note, it was encouraging to see that Dr. Phil isn't entirely controlled and/or bought out by the Left.
    Last edited by Pris; 14th May 2023 at 04:09.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (14th May 2023), T Smith (14th May 2023)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Thanks

I'm not too familiar with Jimmy Dore. Since you've been sharing his videos, I'm starting to get a picture. He does have his "schtick". Sometimes Jimmy puts stuff up that seems logical, rational. But, other times... like in this video, not so much. Here, he's pointing out Bill Maher's far, far Left TDS which is obvious to anyone -- even to Dr. Phil lol. But, what's weird is Jimmy seems to be oblivious to his own TDS. He claims that Trump is no more than a "talk show host", will probably not win the 2024 election (even though Trump actually won the last two elections -- the globalists cheated, interfered with, and stole the last one -- apparently, this still needs clarifying), ignores that Trump is more popular now than ever before (because the globalists stole the last election and people figured it out), and still reduces Trump to "the clown nose on Clown World" (that he didn't cause). My goodness. Once in awhile, Jimmy would throw a bone to "right-leaning" viewers with something that straddled the fence on Trump, but I'm not buying his "sincerity".

Trump may have been a talk show host back in the day, but to define the man entirely by that? Today, Trump says he can stop war in 24 hrs. If he's just a "clown nose on Clown World", what part did I miss?

On a positive note, it was encouraging to see that Dr. Phil isn't entirely controlled and/or bought out by the Left.
    Jimmy Dore admitted he was wrong and changed his mind and explained why he did that many times ... A lot of Avalonians may assume all liberal people stay the same forever <<< but that is a false assumption!

Jimmy is very consistent opposing: lockdowns, facemasks, mandatory or semi-mandatory vaccines which he called "untested experimental mRNA injections violating all 10 of the Nuremberg Code of medical ethics" ... Exposing the FALSE PCR Tests with evidence ... Jimmy called out Big Pharma from day 1 since the Covid Hysteria! ... Jimmy called out censorship & big tech ... He also explained the difference between "Classical Liberalism" vs "Woke Neoliberalism" ... He challenged the insane Woke Paranoia of the left too ... He also allowed multiple "right wing" people to share their views/deeper insights on his show AND he allowed many Doctors who were censored to speak on his show ...He exposed Obama lies, Clinton lies, discussed Epstein multiple times ... He is against the War in Syria & Ukraine from day 1 ... Jimmy interviewed recently Prof. Dr. Mattias Desmet author of The Psychology of Totalitarianism ... He exposed ALL lies sold by the Biden Administration like: "Russia meddling elections" HOAX and so many other leftists lies ...

I shared more than 300 Jimmy Dore videos last 3 years on Project Avalon Forum ... if you had your mind already made up about him and decided not to watch, you really missed tons of good reports!
    • Jimmy Dore is not afraid to discuss many different kinds of "conspiracy research" either (does not act dumb about it as so many mainstream talking heads do).
    • and yes, he can be critical about Trump too, if need be ... shouldn't we all?
    ... and I did not even share HALF of the reasons why Jimmy stands out in a very good way!

<!! edit update -->
    Jimmy also exposed multiple times: "Agenda 2030" - "Great Reset" - "Build Back Better" - "NetZero2050" WEF (World Economic Forum) Klaus Schwab ... Jimmy is highly critical towards: "The Green New Deal" & "Climate Change" Hysteria & Upcoming Orwellian Climate Lockdowns ... Jimmy discussed what happened in Canada 🇨🇦 & The Netherlands 🇳🇱 Truckers & Farmers Protests against the WEF Tyranny multiple times ... And so so much more!
    <!! end edit -->

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th May 2023 at 10:14.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), BMJ (14th May 2023), onawah (17th May 2023), Reinhard (14th May 2023), Vangelo (14th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jimmy Dore admitted he was wrong and changed his mind and explained why he did that many times ... A lot of Avalonians may assume all liberal people stay the same forever <<< but that is a false assumption!

Jimmy is very consistent opposing: lockdowns, facemasks, mandatory or semi-mandatory vaccines which he called "untested experimental nRNA injections violating all 10 of the Nuremberg Code of medical ethics" ... Exposing the FALSE PCR Tests with evidence ... Jimmy called out Big Pharma from day 1 since the Covid Hysteria! ... Jimmy called out censorship & big tech ... He also explained the difference between "Classical Liberalism" vs "Woke Neoliberalism" ... He challenged the insane Woke Paranoia of the left too ... He also allowed multiple "right wing" people to share their views/deeper insights on his show AND he allowed many Doctors who were censored to speak on his show ...He exposed Obama lies, Clinton lies, discussed Epstein multiple times ... He is against the War in Syria & Ukraine from day 1 ... Jimmy interviewed recently Prof. Dr. Mattias Desmet author of The Psychology of Totalitarianism ... He exposed ALL lies sold by the Biden Administration like: "Russia meddling elections" HOAX and so many other leftists lies ...

I shared more than 300 Jimmy Dore videos last 3 years on Project Avalon Forum ... if you had your mind already made up about him and decided not to watch, you really missed tons of good reports!
    • Jimmy Dore is not afraid to discuss many different kinds of "conspiracy research" either (does not act dumb about it as so many mainstream talking heads do).
    • and yes, he can be critical about Trump too, if need be ... shouldn't we all?
    ... and I did not even share HALF of the reasons why Jimmy stands out in a very good way!

<!! edit update -->
    Jimmy also exposed multiple times: "Agenda 2030" - "Great Reset" - "Build Back Better" - "NetZero2050" WEF (World Economic Forum) Klaus Schwab ... Jimmy is highly critical towards: "The Green Deal" & "Climate Change" Hysteria & Upcoming Orwellian Climate Lockdowns ... Jimmy discussed what happened in Canada 🇨🇦 & The Netherlands 🇳🇱 Truckers & Farmers Protests against the WEF Tyranny multiple times ... And so much more!
    <!! end edit -->

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

That's great John, thanks for sharing. I still think that what I said holds since I was referring mostly to the one video Jimmy made stating Trump is nothing more than a "talk show host" and a "clown nose on Clown World".

I always watch out for Deep State tools and 80/20 disinfo agents (example: in my opinion, Dr. Mercola is one because of what he's said about distilled water -- that it causes "early death") and that's why I approach any views -- especially those of "political commentators" -- with caution. The whole point of 80/20 disinfo agents is to get you to trust them with truth, facts, figures... and then, unbeknownst to you, they slip in "the one big lie" that can effectively steer and undermine all your thoughts and opinions. The thinking here is, "If everything else they say is true, this must be true, too." That's how you get manipulated.

Someone admitting to being "wrong" every so often may not be sincere. Some people may lie and set situations up all for optics in order to gain public approval -- especially if they have an agenda. People can be very, very sneaky.

I almost never entirely agree with anything I hear regardless of how much I may like someone and how much they've "proven" themselves in the past. If something doesn't pass "the smell test", I say so. I think I've only seen maybe three or so of Jimmy's videos to date because they're showing up here on Project Avalon lately thanks to people like you sharing them -- and I do appreciate that. It all helps to keep me on my toes. I really know very little about Jimmy (never even assumed he was a "Liberal") and simply shared my impression of him based on his (most recent?) description of Trump.

Reminder, it's only been a little over a month since I re-joined Project Avalon after being gone for nine years. That makes it a grand total of five months that I've been here so far. I'm being exposed to many new things, and Jimmy Dore happens to be one of them. I will always criticize things that don't seem right to me, it's nothing personal. It's because of people like you, John, that Project Avalon is such an interesting place.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), Yoda (14th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 3 13 38 LastLast