+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 4 14 38 LastLast

Thread: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Default Re: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

Styx talks about why he thinks Trump will likely be re-elected in 2024. The Left isn't going to change that by cherry picking data.

Donald Trump is Likely to Be Re-elected in 2024

https://rumble.com/v2np59u-donald-tr...d-in-2024.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2l3pu6

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), Ernie Nemeth (14th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th May 2023), jaybee (15th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Sometimes Jimmy puts stuff up that seems logical, rational. But, other times... like in this video, not so much. Here, he's pointing out Bill Maher's far, far Left TDS which is obvious to anyone -- even to Dr. Phil lol. But, what's weird is Jimmy seems to be oblivious to his own TDS. He claims that Trump is no more than a "talk show host"
    Most of the time Jimmy Dore is neutral on both praise and criticism on Trump (but I have seen a few pro-Trump rants of late), but regardless, he almost always call out the ridiculousness of the TDS, for which he's taken some heat from the left. Here he's even called a "right-winger".

His audience is mostly left-leaning (I believe Dore is a self-professed Democrat) so I'm not surprised he's saying Trump's "only a talk show host".

That said, he's really only throwing his audience a bone after smacking them down so hard by pointing out their hypocrisy and idiocy. It's kind of like the master whipping his dog for bad behavior and then immediatley petting the animal to show he still loves it.

Frankly, I don't have too much of a problem with anyone giving the kind of smack to Trump that Dore does here, as long as it's an independent thought and not the typical group-think program triggered by some pull-string mechanism of non-player character controls, i.e., orange man bad, or that kind of thing and all its various iterations the mind-controlled with TDS typically spew.

At the end of the day, Dore's criticisms mean nothing. No one will take his game-show host comments seriously because, while they may get a temporary laugh, they don't ring true. That's much, much different from the orange man bad program that literally wires NPCs minds how and what to think. Those same NCPs aren't programed to think one way or the other about Trump being little more a game-show host, so they are allowed to forge their own thoughts on those comments. And really, Dore's comments just aren't that convincing given one has capacity to think it through...
    Last edited by T Smith; 16th May 2023 at 12:06.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

atman (15th May 2023), Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), ClearWater (15th May 2023), gini (15th May 2023), jaybee (15th May 2023), Miller (15th May 2023), Pris (16th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 183 posts

Quote Trump Pledges To Release All JFK Assassination Files If Re-Elected
    Former President Donald Trump said he would release still-secret documents related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy if re-elected to the White House.

“I released a lot, as you know. And I will release everything else,” Trump said in an interview with The Messenger published on Monday.
    Full Article: https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump...-if-re-elected

Didn't he promise this the first time around? Hope it finally happens, one way or another.
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

atman (15th May 2023), Bill Ryan (15th May 2023), Frankie Pancakes (15th May 2023), Pris (16th May 2023)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    And really, Dore's comments just aren't that convincing given one has capacity to think it through...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th May 2023), T Smith (16th May 2023)

9. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trump reTruthed these E. Jean Carroll posts:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...69120742613359

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...69121599789802

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...69122614221518

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...69125596012042

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...69126233799269
    Last edited by Pris; 16th May 2023 at 08:49.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), ClearWater (16th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Donald J. Trump Truth:
    ·
    1d

Happy Mother’s Day to ALL, in particular the Mothers, Wives and Lovers of the Radical Left Fascists, Marxists, and Communists who are doing everything within their power to destroy and obliterate our once great Country. Please make these complete Lunatics and Maniacs Kinder, Gentler, Softer and, most importantly, Smarter, so that we can, quickly, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
    May 14, 2023, 8:17 AM

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...67700121498908

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), ClearWater (16th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Donald J. Trump Truth:
    ·
    12h

WOW! After extensive research, Special Counsel John Durham concludes the FBI never should have launched the Trump-Russia Probe! In other words, the American Public was scammed, just as it is being scammed right now by those who don’t want to see GREATNESS for AMERICA! foxnews.com/politics/durham-do

Durham finds DOJ, FBI 'failed to uphold' mission of 'strict fidelity to the law' in Trump-Russia probe

Special Counsel John Durham has released his long-awaited report after his years-long investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation.
    www.foxnews.com
    May 15, 2023, 1:17 PM

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...74542486721971

Donald J. Trump reTruthed:

Kash Patel
    ·
    11h

Durham Report Verdicts:

Donald J. Trump- Innocent

FBI- Guilty
    DOJ- Guilty
    IC- Guilty
    Comey- Guilty
    McCabe- Guilty
    Strzok- Guilty
    Lisa Page- Guilty
    FISA Judges- Guilty
    Rosenstein- Guilty
    Chris Wray- Guilty
    Gina Haspel- Guilty
    Sally Yates- Guilty
    Lisa Monaco- Guilty
    John Carlin- Guilty
    Michael Sussman- Guilty
    Christopher Steele- Guilty
    Stephan Halper- Guilty
    Fusion GPS- Guilty
    Mark Elias- Guilty
    Clinton- Guilty
    Bruce Ohr- Guilty
    Nellie Ohr- Guilty

The American People- Robbed of Justice

May 15, 2023, 1:56 PM

https://truthsocial.com/@Kash/110374694097871177

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), ClearWater (16th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023), Satori (16th May 2023), Vangelo (16th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #68
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,219 times in 21,086 posts

• Durham Report Entirely Vindicates Donald Trump:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023), Pris (17th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Thanks

• Internet heroes FOUND her old facebook posts! You won't believe this lol.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023), Pris (17th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

A 19-minute video from The Duran (which really means Alexander Mercouris), on Trump's recent CNN Town Hall fiasco and also his civil court case.

Some reading this thread may not know about Mercouris, whose in-depth and cogent analyses are regularly featured on the fast-moving WW3/Ukraine thread. He's a former UK lawyer, with extensive geopolitical and historical knowledge about just about everything. I follow him every day.

CNN town hall and court case makes Trump stronger

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th May 2023), Alecs (16th May 2023), atman (16th May 2023), ClearWater (16th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th May 2023), Heart to heart (16th May 2023), kudzy (17th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023), Pris (17th May 2023), Yoda (16th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), ClearWater (16th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th May 2023), Pris (17th May 2023), Satori (16th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,109 times in 2,424 posts

Donald J. Trump Truth:
    ·
    12h

WOW! After extensive research, Special Counsel John Durham concludes the FBI never should have launched the Trump-Russia Probe! In other words, the American Public was scammed, just as it is being scammed right now by those who don’t want to see GREATNESS for AMERICA! foxnews.com/politics/durham-do

Durham finds DOJ, FBI 'failed to uphold' mission of 'strict fidelity to the law' in Trump-Russia probe

Special Counsel John Durham has released his long-awaited report after his years-long investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation.
    www.foxnews.com

Kash Patel
    ·
    11h

Durham Report Verdicts:

FBI- Guilty
    DOJ- Guilty
    IC- Guilty
    Comey- Guilty
    McCabe- Guilty
    Strzok- Guilty
    Lisa Page- Guilty
    FISA Judges- Guilty
    Rosenstein- Guilty
    Chris Wray- Guilty
    Gina Haspel- Guilty
    Sally Yates- Guilty
    Lisa Monaco- Guilty
    John Carlin- Guilty
    Michael Sussman- Guilty
    Stephan Halper- Guilty
    Fusion GPS- Guilty
    Mark Elias- Guilty
    Clinton- Guilty
    Bruce Ohr- Guilty
    Nellie Ohr- Guilty

"The American People- Robbed of Justice." Because not a damn thing will be done about it.

Shades of Hillary Clinton's emails scandal (and much more) and James Comey/FBI "investigation", i.e., whitewash coverup.

Those guilty of huge crimes and traitorous conduct skate free and become even more enriched and powerful. The innocent, guilty of nothing, but who dare support their country and call incessantly for fairness and justice, are persecuted, prosecuted, ruined and often imprisoned.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

atman (16th May 2023), Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th May 2023), Michi (16th May 2023), mountain_jim (16th May 2023), onawah (17th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I'm not too familiar with Jimmy Dore. Since you've been sharing his videos, I'm starting to get a picture. He does have his "schtick". Sometimes Jimmy puts stuff up that seems logical, rational. But, other times... like in this video, not so much. Here, he's pointing out Bill Maher's far, far Left TDS which is obvious to anyone -- even to Dr. Phil lol. But, what's weird is Jimmy seems to be oblivious to his own TDS. He claims that Trump is no more than a "talk show host", will probably not win the 2024 election (even though Trump actually won the last two elections -- the globalists cheated, interfered with, and stole the last one -- apparently, this still needs clarifying), ignores that Trump is more popular now than ever before (because the globalists stole the last election and people figured it out), and still reduces Trump to "the clown nose on Clown World" (that he didn't cause). My goodness. Once in awhile, Jimmy would throw a bone to "right-leaning" viewers with something that straddled the fence on Trump, but I'm not buying his "sincerity".

Trump may have been a talk show host back in the day, but to define the man entirely by that? Today, Trump says he can stop war in 24 hrs. If he's just a "clown nose on Clown World", what part did I miss?

On a positive note, it was encouraging to see that Dr. Phil isn't entirely controlled and/or bought out by the Left.
    Jimmy Dore admitted he was wrong and changed his mind and explained why he did that many times ... A lot of Avalonians may assume all liberal people stay the same forever <<< but that is a false assumption!

Jimmy is very consistent opposing: lockdowns, facemasks, mandatory or semi-mandatory vaccines which he called "untested experimental nRNA injections violating all 10 of the Nuremberg Code of medical ethics" ... Exposing the FALSE PCR Tests with evidence ... Jimmy called out Big Pharma from day 1 since the Covid Hysteria! ... Jimmy called out censorship & big tech ... He also explained the difference between "Classical Liberalism" vs "Woke Neoliberalism" ... He challenged the insane Woke Paranoia of the left too ... He also allowed multiple "right wing" people to share their views/deeper insights on his show AND he allowed many Doctors who were censored to speak on his show ...He exposed Obama lies, Clinton lies, discussed Epstein multiple times ... He is against the War in Syria & Ukraine from day 1 ... Jimmy interviewed recently Prof. Dr. Mattias Desmet author of The Psychology of Totalitarianism ... He exposed ALL lies sold by the Biden Administration like: "Russia meddling elections" HOAX and so many other leftists lies ...

I shared more than 300 Jimmy Dore videos last 3 years on Project Avalon Forum ... if you had your mind already made up about him and decided not to watch, you really missed tons of good reports!

• Jimmy Dore is not afraid to discuss many different kinds of "conspiracy research" either (does not act dumb about it as so many mainstream talking heads do).
    • and yes, he can be critical about Trump too, if need be ... shouldn't we all?

... and I did not even share HALF of the reasons why Jimmy stands out in a very good way!

<!! edit update -->
    Jimmy also exposed multiple times: "Agenda 2030" - "Great Reset" - "Build Back Better" - "NetZero2050" WEF (World Economic Forum) Klaus Schwab ... Jimmy is highly critical towards: "The Green Deal" & "Climate Change" Hysteria & Upcoming Orwellian Climate Lockdowns ... Jimmy discussed what happened in Canada 🇨🇦 & The Netherlands 🇳🇱 Truckers & Farmers Protests against the WEF Tyranny multiple times ... And so much more!
    <!! end edit -->

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

That's great John, thanks for sharing. I still think that what I said holds since I was referring mostly to the one video Jimmy made stating Trump is nothing more than a "talk show host" and a "clown nose on Clown World".

I always watch out for Deep State tools and 80/20 disinfo agents (example: in my opinion, Dr. Mercola is one because of what he's said about distilled water -- that it causes "early death") and that's why I approach any views -- especially those of "political commentators" -- with caution. The whole point of 80/20 disinfo agents is to get you to trust them with truth, facts, figures... and then, unbeknownst to you, they slip in "the one big lie" that can effectively steer and undermine all your thoughts and opinions. The thinking here is, "If everything else they say is true, this must be true, too." That's how you get manipulated.

Someone admitting to being "wrong" every so often may not be sincere. Some people may lie and set situations up all for optics in order to gain public approval -- especially if they have an agenda. People can be very, very sneaky.

I almost never entirely agree with anything I hear regardless of how much I may like someone and how much they've "proven" themselves in the past. If something doesn't pass "the smell test", I say so. I think I've only seen maybe three or so of Jimmy's videos to date because they're showing up here on Project Avalon lately thanks to people like you sharing them -- and I do appreciate that. It all helps to keep me on my toes. I really know very little about Jimmy (never even assumed he was a "Liberal") and simply shared my impression of him based on his (most recent?) description of Trump.

Reminder, it's only been a little over a month since I re-joined Project Avalon after being gone for nine years. That makes it a grand total of five months that I've been here so far. I'm being exposed to many new things, and Jimmy Dore happens to be one of them. I will always criticize things that don't seem right to me, it's nothing personal. It's because of people like you, John, that Project Avalon is such an interesting place.
    Study Project Avalon Forum Thread Called:
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2023), Pris (17th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Just a note here in reference to Trump and "The Band", Comey may be on the "inside"... Just because Trump "frames" someone publicly as "bad", that doesn't necessarily mean they are. There may be something else going on here that the general public isn't supposed to know about.

I remember it being talked about by Just Human:

Link to post, start video at 39:00
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1556022

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Donald J. Trump Truth:
    ·
    12h

www.foxnews.com

Kash Patel
    ·
    11h

Durham Report Verdicts:

FBI- Guilty
    DOJ- Guilty
    IC- Guilty
    Comey- Guilty
    McCabe- Guilty
    Strzok- Guilty
    Lisa Page- Guilty
    FISA Judges- Guilty
    Rosenstein- Guilty
    Chris Wray- Guilty
    Gina Haspel- Guilty
    Sally Yates- Guilty
    Lisa Monaco- Guilty
    John Carlin- Guilty
    Michael Sussman- Guilty
    Stephan Halper- Guilty
    Fusion GPS- Guilty
    Mark Elias- Guilty
    Clinton- Guilty
    Bruce Ohr- Guilty
    Nellie Ohr- Guilty

"The American People- Robbed of Justice." Because not a damn thing will be done about it.

Shades of Hillary Clinton's emails scandal (and much more) and James Comey/FBI "investigation", i.e., whitewash coverup.

Those guilty of huge crimes and traitorous conduct skate free and become even more enriched and powerful. The innocent, guilty of nothing, but who dare support their country and call incessantly for fairness and justice, are persecuted, prosecuted, ruined and often imprisoned.

You're absolutely right, under the current "injustice" system nothing will be done. That's why we're repeatedly being told that the only way forward is through the military.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th May 2023), mountain_jim (18th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That's great John, thanks for sharing. I still think that what I said holds since I was referring mostly to the one video Jimmy made stating Trump is nothing more than a "talk show host" and a "clown nose on Clown World".

I always watch out for Deep State tools and 80/20 disinfo agents (example: in my opinion, Dr. Mercola is one because of what he's said about distilled water -- that it causes "early death") and that's why I approach any views -- especially those of "political commentators" -- with caution. The whole point of 80/20 disinfo agents is to get you to trust them with truth, facts, figures... and then, unbeknownst to you, they slip in "the one big lie" that can effectively steer and undermine all your thoughts and opinions. The thinking here is, "If everything else they say is true, this must be true, too." That's how you get manipulated.

Someone admitting to being "wrong" every so often may not be sincere. Some people may lie and set situations up all for optics in order to gain public approval -- especially if they have an agenda. People can be very, very sneaky.

I almost never entirely agree with anything I hear regardless of how much I may like someone and how much they've "proven" themselves in the past. If something doesn't pass "the smell test", I say so. I think I've only seen maybe three or so of Jimmy's videos to date because they're showing up here on Project Avalon lately thanks to people like you sharing them -- and I do appreciate that. It all helps to keep me on my toes. I really know very little about Jimmy (never even assumed he was a "Liberal") and simply shared my impression of him based on his (most recent?) description of Trump.

Reminder, it's only been a little over a month since I re-joined Project Avalon after being gone for nine years. That makes it a grand total of five months that I've been here so far. I'm being exposed to many new things, and Jimmy Dore happens to be one of them. I will always criticize things that don't seem right to me, it's nothing personal. It's because of people like you, John, that Project Avalon is such an interesting place.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Haha thanks, John! That's helpful. Yes, it appears that everyone likes to chew their food a little differently. You seem to like your information "pre-chewed" by Jimmy Dore. =D Sometimes, I get my information direct but do prefer to have it "pre-chewed" as well by a different cast of characters. Whatever works, right? We seem to be on the same page on most things so I think both of us are doing something right.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

I almost never entirely agree with anything I hear, regardless of how much I may like someone and how much they've "proven" themselves in the past. If something doesn't pass "the smell test", I say so. I think I've only seen maybe three or so of Jimmy's videos to date because they're showing up here on Project Avalon lately thanks to people like you sharing them -- and I do appreciate that. It all helps to keep me on my toes. I really know very little about Jimmy (never even assumed he was a "Liberal") and simply shared my impression of him based on his (most recent?) description of Trump.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Haha thanks, John! That's helpful. Yes, it appears that everyone likes to chew their food a little differently. You seem to like your information "pre-chewed" by Jimmy Dore. =D Sometimes, I get my information direct but do prefer to have it "pre-chewed" as well by a different cast of characters. Whatever works, right? We seem to be on the same page on most things so I think both of us are doing something right.
    For me personally (almost) nothing is "pre-chewed" as I already have my own network of sources, even beyond Avalon as I am 33 years active making alternative media (Radio & TV Amsterdam 1990-1998) ... Running my own server since 1999 creating multiple sites having over 24 hours of FREE conspiracy research videos material online long before VideoGoogle & YouTube existed) ... Created multiple big YT channels since 2007 onward with over 135,000+ subscribers combined (some big channels of mine were taken down due to censorship) ... Did 100s of radio & tv interviews, gave 80+ lectures in 5 countries, co-founder of 2 Magazines, co-organized multiple sold out conferences with some help from Nexus Magazine etc. etc. and because of all that I STILL get tons of intel from my "old network" >>> fellow conspiracy researchers that is beyond the Avalon Network.

Even if I disagree with ANYONE, I still can find things very fascinating how others see things and why they talk/think/reason like that ... Jimmy Dore is very clear how he thinks and why he thinks a certain way ... I do not sense he is pushing a "hidden agenda" deliberately lying to his audience. And yes nobody is perfect including Jimmy Dore, but he allows to correct himself publicly if need be, which is rare in most cases dealing with high profile people.

In my view/personal experiences, not everyone asks the right questions / create better questions in the "alternative media networks" world ... Jimmy positively surprised me often enough how he questions things that are very similar questions I have ... that, among others, is why I appreciate him ... But Jimmy is not the "basses" how I form my opinion nor do I need him for that because for most of it I already did via my own network of research. No "pre-chewed" issues at all here.
    • On a pure psychological level, I love to analyze/study the comments below Jimmy Dore's videos to see how the "level of awareness" is of "the common people" but also fellow "conspiracy researchers" and BOTH are getting better at it to my surprise!
    I see also way too many "side-line conspiracy researchers" refusing to watch Jimmy Dore not willing to adjust their views of how the masses are changing their "awareness level" adding new contributions as a whole ... too many seem bittered to me, frustrated, chronically pessimistic, becoming ridged, dogmatic, permanent sarcastic, doom thinkers, projecting their own incompetence (to be more creative & uplifting) on others etc. etc.

Thanks to the 1000s comments section below Jimmy Dore Youtube videos, I am really positively surprised ... Why? ... because I started in 1990 analyzing/studying how people react/behave and see the progression how it was in the early 1990s then 2000s then 2010s and now 2020s.

As you can see, it is not that "one dimensional" why I appreciate Jimmy Dore efforts and his input to me is just a tiny fraction!

@Pris, please study also this response of mine to fully see the bigger picture where I am coming from and how I perceive things in a specific way ... That would be great and thanks in advance if you do

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th May 2023 at 14:47.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (17th May 2023), Moss Rose (17th May 2023), Pris (18th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    Thanks

• Glenn: Hillary Clinton should face PRISON after Durham Report:

The Durham Report revealed that the 2016 Clinton campaign — with knowledge of Hillary Clinton herself — fabricated the claims that Donald Trump was colluding with Russia. Then, the FBI — despite knowing it was a Clinton-concocted story all along — investigated the phony claims and even LEAKED it to the public. So, why is Hillary Clinton (and all those involved) not currently sitting in prison for massive election interference? THIS is why Glenn is so fed up, he says. The lack of action to hold ANY D.C. leaders responsible for their crimes and corruption has gone too far. There’s just ONE way to change it, and Glenn explains how in this clip…

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (18th May 2023), meeradas (17th May 2023), mountain_jim (18th May 2023), Pris (17th May 2023), T Smith (17th May 2023), Vicus (17th May 2023)

37. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It seems that the globalist puppets are quick to put the Durham Report on the back burner.

Why are the Dems so silent about the Durham Report?
    Styx: It's because all of them participated actively: https://archive.ph/j1Mpp

Why The Dems Are So Silent About the Durham Report and End to The Russiagate Hoax
    CUSS WARNING, ADULT CONTENT
    https://rumble.com/v2o8oh6-why-the-d...russiagat.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2ln91i

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (18th May 2023), mountain_jim (18th May 2023)

39. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I always watch out for Deep State tools and 80/20 disinfo agents...
    If something doesn't pass "the smell test", I say so. I think I've only seen maybe three or so of Jimmy's videos to date because they're showing up here on Project Avalon lately thanks to people like you sharing them -- and I do appreciate that. It all helps to keep me on my toes. I really know very little about Jimmy (never even assumed he was a "Liberal") and simply shared my impression of him based on his (most recent?) description of Trump.
    I'm being exposed to many new things, and Jimmy Dore happens to be one of them. I will always criticize things that don't seem right to me, it's nothing personal.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

For me (almost) nothing is "pre-chewed" as I already have my own network of sources, even beyond Avalon as I am 33 years active making alternative media (Radio & TV Amsterdam 1990-1998) ... Running my own server since 1999 creating multiple sites having over 24 hours of FREE conspiracy research videos material online long before VideoGoogle & YouTube existed) ... Created multiple big YT channels since 2007 onward with over 135,000+ subscribers combined (some big channels of mine were taken down due to censorship) ... Did 100s of radio & tv interviews, gave 80+ lectures in 5 countries, co-founder of 2 Magazines, co-organized multiple sold out conferences with some help from Nexus Magazine etc. etc. and because of all that I STILL get tons of intel from my "old network" >>> fellow conspiracy researchers that is beyond the Avalon Network.

I can appreciate what you are saying. Let me put it like this. I have reservations about Jimmy Dore. Maybe it's a combination of his personality and his "jokes". Maybe it's because I'm not his "target" audience. Maybe it's more than that. If you think he's been helpful at waking people up, great.

. .Nobody's getting their info pre-chewed.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Got it.

Last edited by Pris; 18th May 2023 at 01:13.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 4 14 38 LastLast