+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast

Thread: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Default Re: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

WTH?! Trolling? Just speculating here... is this Trump's Space Force hijacking the live feed?! This is hilarious and fantastic!!

Btw, Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet...

"During the PBS coverage of the event, after Joe Biden was introduced, the live-feed mysteriously cuts to sound clip (with sporadic video) of President Trump talking about stuffing the ballot boxes and mail-in ballot fraud, as disclosed in 2000Mules. President Trump is cut off as he is talking about the importance of “free elections”."

PBS Has Major Glitch During Biden’s Air Force Academy Commencement. Cuts to President Trump Exposing Mail-in Ballot Fraud (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ens-air-force/
    Last edited by Pris; 8th June 2023 at 02:14.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (8th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (9th June 2023), mountain_jim (8th June 2023), Sadieblue (10th June 2023), Yoda (9th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #102
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pris (9th June 2023), Yoda (10th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jun 08, 2023, 9:05 PM

Donald J. Trump Truthed:

WOW — A MUST WATCH!

(link to video below)

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...12278520099178

SUMMARY:

Hannity talks with congressman Comer on Trump indictment. FBI protecting Biden. Biden bribery allegations, money laundering through shell corporations amounting to $10-20 million plus, distributed among multiple Biden family members... But, Trump is the one given same allegations and is the one indicted. Two tier justice system. Lost in the news, Joe Biden is currently under investigation for bribery by a US attorney.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th June 2023), Sadieblue (10th June 2023), Yoda (10th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Outright BLACKMAIL, shameless!

Donald J. Trump Jr. retweeting someone pointing out MSNBC Maddow is presuming Trump is already guilty (of several charges that supposedly violate the Espionage Act) and therefore, to reduce/drop charges, he may consider a "plea offer" that would effectively stop him from running for office again.

Last edited by Pris; 9th June 2023 at 21:42.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (11th June 2023), Yoda (10th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Salty Cracker shares his thoughts about the DOJ rolling out their newest indictment against Trump just in time to distract from Joe Biden's $5 million (plus?!) bribery bombshell investigation.

After Biden's $5 Million Dollar Bribe Explodes His DOJ Indicts Trump
    CUSS WARNING
    https://rumble.com/v2t08sk-after-bid...cts-trump.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2qetge
    Last edited by Pris; 9th June 2023 at 22:06.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (11th June 2023), Yoda (10th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Styx shares his thoughts on what once was a great American Republic now sliding towards oligarchy and tyranny. At the behest of the DOJ, the DC Grand Jury has indicted Donald J. Trump. Styx says we're seeing the denigration of the Republic.

Hypocrisy, corrupt "justice" system. Trump has been martyred again while the real criminals project their crimes onto him.

DONALD TRUMP INDICTED: Martyred Again by Corrupt Uniparty Filth
    CUSS WARNING
    https://rumble.com/v2t1o2m-donald-tr...rty-filth.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2qg8qg
    Last edited by Pris; 10th June 2023 at 01:03.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (11th June 2023), lisalu (10th June 2023), Yoda (10th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's another good take from Salty Cracker. His own words: "I like the dude that all these monstrous people are afraid of, it's that simple. IT'S THAT SIMPLE."

Nobody is buying the BS anymore that Trump is the baddie. Thanks to the Deep State's latest indictment against Trump, there's been a huge wakeup call in the "normie" world... and, the globalist's army of "Lefties" (and bots, for sure) are gaslighting like there's no tomorrow.

Lefties Panicked As Normies Recognize Biden's Weaponization of Gov't
    CUSS WARNING, ADULT CONTENT
    https://rumble.com/v2tcbmw-lefties-p...n-of-govt.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2qqwaq
    Last edited by Pris; 10th June 2023 at 20:26.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (11th June 2023), lisalu (11th June 2023), Miller (10th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trump delivers a great one-liner: “Every time I fly over a blue state, I get a subpoena!”

Last edited by Pris; 10th June 2023 at 21:17.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (11th June 2023), lisalu (11th June 2023), Miller (10th June 2023), thepainterdoug (10th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

pris

i just went scorched earth on a woman in my town who made the mistake of inviting me to her table at lunch. i know this woman for some years.
    it started with her sayin, sacarstically, " make america great again" in which i replied, can u imagine that phrase is something to be shunned and looked down upon? why? cause trump said it ?

well, the floodgates opened and she showed how stupid a person she was. never heard the term," normie" knew nothing about Ukraine, never heard about child trafficking, fetynal ,never heard the word, adreneachrome, well the list goes on.
    she had no idea about eric adams nyc mayors call to house illegals in churches and private homes. knew nothing about hunter, and corrupt joe

she watches rachel and nods along like a complete dope. and this is a person with a PHD.

god help us all

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (11th June 2023), atman (10th June 2023), ClearWater (11th June 2023), Ernie Nemeth (10th June 2023), JohanB (10th June 2023), John'sKatya (14th June 2023), lisalu (11th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th June 2023), Pris (10th June 2023), Satori (11th June 2023), T Smith (10th June 2023), Yoda (10th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    pris

i just went scorched earth on a woman in my town who made the mistake of inviting me to her table at lunch. i know this woman for some years.
    it started with her sayin, sacarstically, " make america great again" in which i replied, can u imagine that phrase is something to be shunned and looked down upon? why? cause trump said it ?

well, the floodgates opened and she showed how stupid a person she was. never heard the term," normie" knew nothing about Ukraine, never heard about child trafficking, fetynal ,never heard the word, adreneachrome, well the list goes on.
    she had no idea about eric adams nyc mayors call to house illegals in churches and private homes. knew nothing about hunter, and corrupt joe

she watches rachel and nods along like a complete dope. and this is a person with a PHD.

god help us all

Good for you! It's almost beyond me to know what to say to that. Almost. I'm never at a loss for words. Hearing your account, I can say I've been in practically the exact same situation many times (though more often with people I've known). And, that's also why my circle of friends and family has shrunk to essentially non-existence. But, that's okay. Me... all of us, we're way better off without those fools in our lives. I don't give up easily, but I finally figured out there's really no point wasting my energy trying to wake up victims (let alone poisoned, traumatized, vax-damaged victims) from a decades-long trillion dollar global militarized mind-control psyop.

I'm noticing it more and more these days... Random people I meet, I can usually tell pretty quickly if they are "woke" just by engaging them with a word or two and catching a glimpse of their eyes... It's always so disappointing. However, I've also been pleasantly surprised to discover there are more awake people in my neck of the woods than I expected. I mean, when I literally don't expect to find ANYONE to be awake, and then, for example, I find out through the grapevine that there's a lovely Trump-loving MAGA lady in her 80s living down the street from me who keeps up with all the latest "alternative" news and conspiracy facts and we can talk about pretty much anything under the sun, you know life is good.
    Last edited by Pris; 10th June 2023 at 23:06.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

atman (10th June 2023), ClearWater (11th June 2023), Ernie Nemeth (10th June 2023), gini (13th June 2023), lisalu (11th June 2023), Yoda (10th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #111
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Trump on the Troll, live:

https://americasvoice.news/
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

atman (10th June 2023), lisalu (11th June 2023), Pris (10th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trump the comedian cracks up Waffle House crowd…

Multiple video clips, link to Citizen Free Press:
    https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...e-house-crowd/

Donald J. Trump speaking live in Greensboro, NC, June 10, 2023

Small part of Trump's speech:

They come to me: "How do you stand this?" And, I usually look at them and say, "In a sick way, I sort of enjoy it." (amused reaction and applause from audience) Because, it exposes them. It exposes them for what they are. And, it's also lifted the poll numbers to even higher lengths. Have you seen this? The polls are through the roof. And, the fundraising -- small dollar fundraising -- is setting records. But, still you get indicted over nothing?! You get indicted over the Presidential Records Act which they don't even admit? They call it the Espionage Act! These are sick people!

LIVE: President Donald J Trump to Speak at NC GOP Convention. 6/10/23

https://rumble.com/v2s9qpa-live-pres...on.-61023.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2pobcc
    Last edited by Pris; 11th June 2023 at 00:21.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

atman (11th June 2023), ClearWater (12th June 2023), Ernie Nemeth (11th June 2023), lisalu (11th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The globalists are so desperate to stop the MAGA movement, so terrified of Trump... they actually just killed off the fictitious character, The Punisher. CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW NUTS THEY ARE?! They can't get Trump so they go after The Punisher! Anyone or anything that symbolizes the populist movement is being targeted. Wokism demoralization tactics fully deployed.

The Punisher represents a powerful ideal... and is far, far beyond their ability to destroy.

It cannot be tolerated.

ARTICLE:
    Woke Marvel Eliminates The Punisher Due To “Problematic” Conservative Fan Base

https://summit.news/2023/06/10/woke-...tive-fan-base/

Snippet from article:

The co-option and erasure of popular heroes (or anti-heroes) is representative of the disturbing politicization of our times. Much like the Cultural Revolution in China, leftist movements in America are systematically tearing down all opposing beliefs from our cultural catalog, and this includes any positive representations of vigilantism. They openly admit why they are doing it; conservatives aren’t allowed to be the good guys. They aren’t allowed to have heroes. Meaning, if the Punisher was a leftist icon, Marvel would have no problem with him.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

atman (11th June 2023), ClearWater (12th June 2023), Ernie Nemeth (11th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (11th June 2023), lisalu (11th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #114
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

Exclamation Re: Trump, The World's Greatest Troll

• Former chairman of the House of Representatives makes an explosive statement about: Skull and Bones
    The occult political establishment is doing everything it can to cover up Joe Biden's crimes because it wants to stay in power at all costs. That's what former Speaker of the US House of Representatives Newt Gingrich said.He said on Fox Business that the establishment — the people who went to Harvard and Yale and Princeton, the people who belong to Skull and Bones — have a common goal: to keep power over the American people. They see that more and more Americans are fed up with the corrupt elite, according to Gingrich. He added that the effective boycott against woke companies like Target and Anheuser-Busch is a harbinger of things to come.
    • In despair
    Gingrich also said the impeachment against Trump is a political setback to prevent him from being re-elected.

“Thanks to the Durham Report, we know that pretty much everything that was said about Donald Trump was a lie and unfortunately pretty much everything that was said about Joe Biden is the truth.”

“And yet the FBI, the Department of Justice and the intelligence community are protecting him. That is because the left establishment is under attack and losing power, and is desperately trying to stay in power,” he said.
    • Dark day
    Trump is suspected of 37 felonies, including withholding documents and obstructing a criminal investigation. This is evident from court documents that have been made public. The former president said the "cruel persecution is a mockery of justice." Current Speaker of the House of Representatives Kevin McCarthy has said he thinks Trump's impeachment is "a dark day" for the United States. The only way the left-wing establishment can stay in power is by constant attack, Gingrich said.
    • dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th June 2023 at 14:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (12th June 2023), Pris (11th June 2023), thepainterdoug (11th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    [*]Former chairman of the House of Representatives makes an explosive statement about: Skull and Bones[/LIST]The occult political establishment is doing everything it can to cover up Joe Biden's crimes because it wants to stay in power at all costs. That's what former Speaker of the US House of Representatives Newt Gingrich said.He said on Fox Business that the establishment — the people who went to Harvard and Yale and Princeton, the people who belong to Skull and Bones — have a common goal: to keep power over the American people. They see that more and more Americans are fed up with the corrupt elite, according to Gingrich. He added that the effective boycott against woke companies like Target and Anheuser-Busch is a harbinger of things to come.

IT'S THIS

...VERSUS THIS

Last edited by Pris; 12th June 2023 at 03:04.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (12th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Name:  columbox.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  70.0 KB

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (12th June 2023), Yoda (11th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trump reTruthed a video the other day that I wanted to share. It's still on Truth Social's main page if you scroll down, but the direct link to the Truth Social post no longer works...
    https://truthsocial.com/@FranklyScot...20057238354871

For the record, I took a screen capture (June 12, 2023). The reTruthed account is called Rosanna_RosannaDanna:
    https://truthsocial.com/@FranklyScottFree
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump countries submission TruthSocial.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	51028

Here is the video message Trump reTruthed a couple of days ago... This is jaw-dropping... You don't just post something like this unless you MEAN it. This is SIGNIFICANT. Leaders from many countries: Saudi Arabia, Isreal, Japan, North Korea, China, Vietnam, India, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Germany, and Russia (also including the Vatican, EU, NATO, the Queen, Prince Charles, and the Swamp) are shown in the video "submitting" to Trump. I think this is a direct message from the Commander in Chief of their ongoing worldwide Sting Operation to defeat the globalists: "WE ARE WITNESSING THE DESTRUCTION OF THE OLD GUARD". There is also another Q (Q+) message at the end: "THE BEST IS YET TO COME, WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL". Video is by @reversemockingbird

(Note: I found the video below on Rumble. The video thumbnail is not on the video Trump reTruthed.)

We Are Witnessing The Destruction of The Old Guard - Trump, The Peoples President

https://rumble.com/vmsgrn-we-are-wit...es-presid.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vk6amx
    Last edited by Pris; 12th June 2023 at 23:09.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Yoda (13th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #118
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think there's a high likelihood that the 2016 election was "rigged" by the military to place Trump into office (so the rightful winner would win against cheaters), and I don't think the Deep State knew what hit them. "They didn't think she could lose." But, she did lose. And, I think Trump meant to lose in 2020 (meaning I think the Deep State was allowed to cheat and evidence of the cheating has been collected). Trump has been much more effective out of office because the focus has been mostly on the spectacle of the failing Biden regime... well, until now with the newest indictment against Trump -- but that's only because he's running for president again. We're witnessing blatant election interference meant to damage his reputation and thus prevent him from getting re-elected. The prosecution of political rivals by the Deep State and their "uniparty" is REALLY waking up a lot of people to the entirety of the corruption that's infiltrated the US government. Trump seems thrilled. I think he's expecting to get arrested. It's all being done to expose the Swamp.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...31998908318312

Last edited by Pris; 24th December 2023 at 23:37.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

ClearWater (14th June 2023), thepainterdoug (14th June 2023), Yoda (13th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #119
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

How appropriate, great timing... Trump just released this public campaign ad: "WOLVES"!

WOLVES

https://rumble.com/v2sootm-wolves-trump-news.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2q39hg

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

thepainterdoug (14th June 2023), Yoda (14th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

With Trump's newest potent campaign ad, "WOLVES", he is exposing the corrupt Swamp and showing his opponents as desperate wolves.

EXPLOSIVE Revelation: Trump Unleashes 'Wolves' on Biden’s Administration!

https://rumble.com/v2sy481-explosive...istration.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2qcovv

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

thepainterdoug (14th June 2023), Vangelo (14th June 2023), Yoda (14th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast