1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default All Things Woke and "Liberal"

From Latino to Latinx:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latinx
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th April 2023 at 17:55. Reason: fixed the link

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th April 2023), Jambo (14th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,442 times in 21,113 posts

Lightbulb Re: All Things Woke and "Liberal"

You may offend a lot of (classic) liberals by lowering yourself in to using name-callings (even you have solid reasons to do so)... I do that too sometimes, but eventually it will be counterproductive!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Latinx has been the subject of controversy.[9] Linguistic imperialism has been used as a basis of both criticism and support.

In 2018, the Royal Spanish Academy rejected the use of -x and -e as gender-neutral alternatives to the collective masculine -o ending, in a style manual published together with the Asociación de Academias de la Lengua Española (ASALE).[35][6] Regarding this decision, Darío Villanueva, RAE's director said, "The problem is we're confusing grammar with machismo."[59] According to HuffPost, some refuse to use the term on the grounds that Latinx is difficult to pronounce in the Spanish language.[5]

Linguists Janet M. Fuller and Jennifer Leeman state that some people reject the use of Latinx to refer to people regardless of gender because they see it as a one-size-fits-all term that erases diversity, preferring to switch between -o/-a/-x when referring to specific individuals.[60] Those who oppose the term in its entirety have argued that the -x is artificial, unpronounceable, an imposition of English norms on Spanish, or overly faddish.[60]

Some non-binary Latinos whose first language is not English have also criticized the term on the basis that it caters more to Latin Americans who are fluent in English and can pronounce the -x ending easily while ignoring gender neutral alternatives already employed by Latin American activists, such as -e.[61]

Cultural Strategist Henry Cadena mentions in an article published by Manomagazine[62] that numbers are now showing that the term Latinx has evolved to be an offensive term and that some even call it a racial slur.

Linguist John McWhorter argues that, in contrast to other neologisms such as African American, Latinx has not become mainstream as of 2019 because the problem of implied gender it aims to solve is more a concern of the intelligentsia than the "proverbial person on the street".[43]

Matthew Yglesias of Vox, discussing Donald Trump's gains among Hispanic voters in the 2020 United States presidential election, stated that for Democrats, while other factors played a larger role, the term "is, if nothing else, a symptom of the problem, which is a tendency to privilege academic concepts and linguistic innovations in addressing social justice concerns." He says that "[t]he message of the term ... is that the entire grammatical system of the Spanish language is problematic, which in any other context progressives would recognize as an alienating and insensitive message." Democratic congressman Ruben Gallego, who represents a heavily working-class Hispanic district in Arizona, advises Democrats not to use the term.[63] Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus are hesitant to use the term until after usage continues to evolve to make it more common, according to California representative Raul Ruiz.[32]

According to HuffPost, "Many opponents of the term have suggested that using an un-gendered noun like Latinx is disrespectful to the Spanish language and some have even called the term 'a blatant form of linguistic imperialism'".[5] Defending usage of the term against critics arguing linguistic imperialism, Brooklyn College professors María R. Scharrón-del Río and Alan A. Aja argue that the Spanish language itself is a form of linguistic imperialism for Latin Americans.[48][5]

Another argument against Latinx is that "it erases feminist movements in the 1970s" that fought for use of the word Latina to represent women, according to George Cadava, Director of the Latina and Latino Studies program at Northwestern University.[35]

Writing for Latino Rebels, Hector Luis Alamo describes the term as a "bulldozing of Spanish".[11] In a 2015 article published by the outlet as part of a debate on the term, Alamo wrote: "If we dump Latino for Latinx because it offends some people, then we should go on dumping words forever since there will always be some people who find some words offensive."[64]

Wayne State University professor Nicole Trujillo-Pagán has argued that patriarchal bias is reproduced in ostensibly "gender neutral" language[65][66][67] and stated, "Less clear in the debate (as it has developed since then) is how the replacement silences and erases long-standing struggles to recognize the significance of gender difference and sexual violence."[68]

A 2019 National Survey of Latinos found that only 3 percent of Hispanic-Latinos have ever used "Latinx" to describe themselves.[69] The League of United Latin American Citizens announced in 2021 that it would stop using the term in its official communications, calling it "very unliked" by nearly all Latinos.[70]
    To sum it up ... we are dealing with over the top snowflake type control freaks who more than often contradict their own "logic" & "reasoning" ... on top of that they are total hypocrites.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th April 2023 at 17:28.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), happyuk (13th April 2023), Jambo (19th April 2023), Matthew (13th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Pam (13th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: All Things Woke and "Liberal"

Wokeness is just feminism taken to its extreme. One can therefore surmise that the moment you give women the vote is the moment you set into motion a chain of events that leads to the complete breakdown of society.

Feminism > women given the vote
    women given the vote > women in politics
    women in politics > rise of political correctness
    political correctness > obsession with defending the oppressed
    if no oppressed group exist > invent one
    and here we are with wokeness

All the problems the West faces today can be traced back to the moment men began treating woman as his equal, which she is not nor will ever be. It's true that women being childbearers fulfill the most important and sacred role of all, but in reality, man's capacity for logic, wisdom, philosophy, science, technology and forsightedness, exceeds that of the female.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), Moss Rose (13th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Losus4 (here)
    Man's capacity for logic, wisdom, philosophy, science, technology, and foresightedness, exceeds that of the female.
    I was smiling at your post because I thought that it was pretty much tongue-in-cheek humor. By the time I read the last line I really wasn't sure anymore. I take issue with the sentence above, there are women in my family alone whose wisdom, foresightedness, science, and technology capabilities far exceed that of any man I know. I do not think that my family is an exception, smart, intelligent women can be found on every corner of the planet.

I do think the trans community sanctioned by feminist are doing a wonderful job of taking the world and in particular women back to the dark ages. All the wonderful progress women have made is being destroyed by leftist progressives perpetrating the lies that men can be women and that men can give birth. They openly acknowledge that they can't exactly define what a woman is because it proves without a shadow of a doubt that there are only two genders.

Men in particular transmen are destroying women.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), gord (13th April 2023), Icare (15th April 2023), Jambo (19th April 2023), Losus4 (13th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), ClearWater (19th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), Jambo (19th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Moss Rose (13th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), rgray222 (13th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    You may offend a lot of (classic) liberals by lowering yourself in to using name-callings (even you have solid reasons to do so)... I do that too sometimes, but eventually it will be counterproductive!
    Yes, it's a little problematic, and not really 100% in keeping with Avalon's values. I changed the thread title, but we can easily change it again if anyone has a better suggestion.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th April 2023), Franny (13th April 2023), Jambo (19th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2023), Yoda (13th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Man's capacity for logic, wisdom, philosophy, science, technology, and foresightedness, exceeds that of the female.
    I was smiling at your post because I thought that it was pretty much tongue-in-cheek humor. By the time I read the last line I really wasn't sure anymore. I take issue with the sentence above, there are women in my family alone whose wisdom, foresightedness, science, and technology capabilities far exceed that of any man I know. I do not think that my family is an exception, smart, intelligent women can be found on every corner of the planet.

I do think the trans community sanctioned by feminist are doing a wonderful job of taking the world and in particular women back to the dark ages. All the wonderful progress women have made is being destroyed by leftist progressives perpetrating the lies that men can be women and that men can give birth. They openly acknowledge that they can't exactly define what a woman is because it proves without a shadow of a doubt that there are only two genders.

Men in particular transmen are destroying women.
    For all the talk of gender equality, the fact remains that men—not women—are at the top of the food chain. All the great advances in science, technology, art, music and literature, throughout history, have come from men. When we fully strip away feminist indocrination and return to our traditional gender roles, the fact is, men are the builders, movers and shakers of the world, the explorers, the pioneers and inventors, women are the wives, childbearers and nurturers of the home. That men are the greater sex; that they are stronger, smarter, more creative, competent, and rational than women, is the final red pill many need to swallow.

Feminism in and of itself is a noble cause, but its mistake was that rather than yield once its perceived underdogs gained equality, they kept inventing new ones in order to remain relevant. Each new invented underdog gets more distorted and unnatural than the last. Example:

Last edited by Losus4; 13th April 2023 at 18:15.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th April 2023), Moss Rose (13th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,339 times in 4,087 posts

You may offend a lot of (classic) liberals by lowering yourself in to using name-callings (even you have solid reasons to do so)... I do that too sometimes, but eventually it will be counterproductive![COLOR=red]

To sum it up ... we are dealing with over the top snowflake type control freaks who more than often contradict their own "logic" & "reasoning" ... on top of that they are total hypocrites.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    When the left are controlling child then you can call them the Leftwaffe but they never like it, and it doesn't help, so you have to do it quietly behind closed doors.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (14th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Wokeness is just feminism taken to its extreme. One can therefore surmise that the moment you give women the vote is the moment you set into motion a chain of events that leads to the complete breakdown of society.

Feminism > women given the vote
    women given the vote > women in politics
    women in politics > rise of political correctness
    political correctness > obsession with defending the oppressed
    if no oppressed group exist > invent one
    and here we are with wokeness

All the problems the West faces today can be traced back to the moment men began treating woman as his equal, which she is not nor will ever be. It's true that women being childbearers fulfill the most important and sacred role of all, but in reality, man's capacity for logic, wisdom, philosophy, science, technology and forsightedness, exceeds that of the female.
    Imagine if we lived in a world where men were not allowed to vote and not partake in politics ... and all of a sudden they decided to let men to vote too ... they too could make a "case" of what men have done using that power and totally corrupted that power ... so it is not that "black vs white" as you put it @Losus4 ... much more "shades of gray" in both sides! ...
    • You have wonderful good powerful women too like Tulsi Gabberd and many more:
    SyrianGirl Maram Susli Eva Vlaardingerbroek Lana Lokteff Lisa Haven Lauren Southern The Patriot Nurse Catherine Austin Fitts Gigi Young Melissa Fykes Lara Logan Megyn Kelly Candace Owens Kari Lake Kristi Leigh Janet Ossebaard Jane Burgermeister Kerry Cassidy Teal Swan Tree of Logic Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde Dr. Rima Laibow Maria Zee AmazingPolly "Polly St George" Savanah Hernandez Abby Martin Briahna Joy Gray Naomi Seibt Lee Ann Mcadoo Ann VanderSteele Lydia Leitermann Claudia Stauber Isabel Oakeshott Elana Freeland Kim Iversen Alison Morrow Dr. Judy D. Wood Kirsten Meghan Dr. Tess Lawrie Karen Hudes Dr. Judy A. Mikovits Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson Irma Schiffers Regina Meredith Dr. Sheri Tenpenny Naomi Wolf Elsa Kurt ... and many more!
    ... and all the above can also exceed the "average men" on the streets on multiple levels ... but I can also make a list of extraordinary men who exceed the "average women" on multiple levels too ... that is why I said: "there are shades of gray in both sides".

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th April 2023 at 14:49.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2023), Jambo (19th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Orph (13th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), ronny (14th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

How silly all this is.
    We speak in terms of Men, and Women as if all the conditions are equal .

A Man, better than some men will be dependent on their genetics, environment , nurturing, education that one man had.

A woman , the same,

Some men are better than women at such and such.
    Some women are better than men at such and such

Ultimately, woman give birth. There is no equal to women in that. Period

Ultimately, the strongest of men are stronger than the strongest of women. Period

All other matters are conditional.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th April 2023), Icare (15th April 2023), Jambo (19th April 2023), Matthew (14th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Open Minded Dude (16th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), ronny (14th April 2023), Stephanie (16th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    How silly all this is.
    We speak in terms of Men, and Women as if all the conditions are equal .

A Man, better than some men will be dependent on their genetics, environment , nurturing, education that one man had.

A woman , the same,

Some men are better than women at such and such.
    Some women are better than men at such and such

Ultimately, woman give birth. There is no equal to women in that. Period

Ultimately, the strongest of men are stronger than the strongest of women. Period

All other matters are conditional.
    Your loved ones are stuck in a burning building. 2 fire trucks arrive. Out of one steps an all-female team of firefighters. From the other, a team of men. Whom do you trust to save your loved ones?

@Rgray

"Men in particular transmen are destroying women."

It was women, and male feminists, who fought for trans rights in the first place. Now that trans rights are now working against them (ie in women's sports) now they wish to revert the policies they themselves fought for.

Notice how wokeness does not exist in non-feminised nations (ie China / Japan) A Taoist would take one look at the West and easily summarise its core problem. "Yep... overbalance of feminine energy" - not so much women in politics, but a Yin-dominant society. A balance is both is ideal but I would veer on the masculine side more. The Masculine built the West before it began to decline with the advent of feminism and women in politics.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Losus4 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th April 2023), happyuk (15th April 2023), Open Minded Dude (16th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Stephanie (16th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: All Things Woke and "Liberal"

This video has 43,467,307+ views:

Anyone else notices that this woman has no sheet music? Playing entirely from memory. Absolutely insane.

• Structure Of This Sonata
    0:05 - Exposition pt.1
    0:34 - Exposition pt.2, in fifth key
    1:30 - Development 1
    1:43 - Repeating back to Exposition pt.1
    3:09 - Development 2
    3:21 - Recapitulation (alternate version of exposition)
    3:30 - Exposition pt.2, in fourth key
    3:36 - Right hand swaps with left hand
    3:43 - exposition key changes to G major, a semitone below the fifth
    3:49 - back to fourth key
    3:53 - back to tonic, also starting the bridge, or possibly 3rd development
    4:22 - Exposition pt.1 again
    4:43 - Main pattern doesn't repeat, goes straight to Exposition pt.2, this time in tonic key.
    5:38 - Development 1 again?
    5:51 - Main pattern with different chords
    5:57 - Development 4
    6:06 - Hand-swapped Exposition pt.2 in tonic key
    6:12 - Exposition pt.2, un-hand-swapped, slightly altered again, still in tonic key
    6:23 - DEVELOPMENT 5
    6:52 - Development 1, altered slightly at the end.
    7:02 - Giant arpeggios at the end of Development 1
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th April 2023 at 10:18.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2023), happyuk (15th April 2023), Jambo (19th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Moss Rose (17th April 2023), Orph (15th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Satori (15th April 2023), Stephanie (16th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

This video has 43,437,169+ views:
    WOW. I had no idea what to expect, and was just about rocketed out of my chair.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (15th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th April 2023), Jambo (19th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Satori (15th April 2023), Stephanie (16th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th April 2023), Yoda (15th April 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

She made it look effortless. She’s a very real talent. Credit, too, to her accompaniment. Who ever was on bass/rhythm was also outstanding. It may very we’ll have been her. She could have played all parts and mixed them. (Thank you Les Paul.)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (16th April 2023), Bill Ryan (15th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Pam (17th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Stephanie (16th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th April 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,008 times in 1,732 posts

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (16th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (17th April 2023), Isserley (16th April 2023), Jambo (19th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Pam (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Stephanie (16th April 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    She made it look effortless. She’s a very real talent. Credit, too, to her accompaniment. Who ever was on bass/rhythm was also outstanding. It may very we’ll have been her. She could have played all parts and mixed them. (Thank you Les Paul.)

She played all instruments, NO JOKE !!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2023), Jambo (19th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Pam (17th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th April 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,911 times in 2,594 posts

All the great advances in science, technology, art, music and literature, throughout history, have come from men.
    Or so the credit has been given...

Throughout history, many women have become quite accepting and resigned to having their innovations and original ideas literally absconded by more ego-driven and materialistic types. (whether bosses or husbands)

Also, women, due to biology, traditionally have had to play the supportive role, and have had little opportunity to be supported themselves while fully concentrating on a great, innovative work, IF they also want a family. Often this is by choice, as it is next to impossible for a woman to fully devote themselves to birthing great, unique creations AND maintaining a family. Yet men have been given the opportunity to have both.

Many men have also had the opportunity to fully immerse in their work whilst availing themselves of "secretaries" and other assorted helpers, while women generally did not.

Of course, there are lots of other circumstances that limit people, both women and men, from fully immersing into and birthing great works, so crying victim really does little to help. Other solutions, where society is able to actually recognize and support great talents while they evolve their innate gifts, are what is needed, and certainly not repetition of worn-out old tropes.
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 18th April 2023 at 03:13.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Oh yes that's the French girl Tina S, know her very well. An absolutely guitar prodigy, and widely known as such. Take note she was - I believe - only 15 when she was doing this. Unfortunately she's not been around for a long time. She stopped to concentrate on university. No idea what she's doing now.

As a rocker myself I know that guitar legend Yngwie Malmsteen's 'Arpeggios From Hell' IS one of the hardest, most complex pieces ever put to string. Watch Tina breeze through it like she's playing chopsticks.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), palehorse (18th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Oh yes that's the French girl Tina S, know her very well. An absolutely guitar prodigy, and widely known as such. Take note she was - I believe - only 15 when she was doing this. Unfortunately she's not been around for a long time. She stopped to concentrate on university. No idea what she's doing now.

As a rocker myself I know that guitar legend Yngwie Malmsteen's 'Arpeggios From Hell' IS one of the hardest, most complex pieces ever put to string. Watch Tina breeze through it like she's playing chopsticks.

Staggering! That was even more impressive than the first video posted. Much of the time she's just gazing into the distance and not even looking at her fingers.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), palehorse (18th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), pyrangello (18th April 2023), Tintin (19th April 2023), Yoda (18th April 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    All the great advances in science, technology, art, music and literature, throughout history, have come from men.
    Or so the credit has been given...
    There's very credible evidence that much of the content of Einstein's four remarkable published papers in 1905 (including the groundbreaking one on Special Relativity) was actually the work of his first wife, Mileva Marić, herself a prodigy physicist and mathematician.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th April 2023), Jambo (19th April 2023), Matthew (18th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), palehorse (18th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), pyrangello (18th April 2023), Tintin (19th April 2023), Yoda (18th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast