+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Euthanasia vs. Depopulation

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Default Euthanasia vs. Depopulation

if Depopulation is true then why they banned on sustain help for people who want to die? free to live and not free to die? it's individuals freedom should have a choice of Euthanasia...it's opposite control of humanity in enslavement. beside terminal ill or suicide...talked to people who rather die than reach at that stage of life at old age where they don't have consciousness at all don't know who are they-where they are or anything in life..
    Last edited by apokalypse; 16th April 2023 at 10:24.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (16th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2023), Harmony (16th April 2023), Jim_Duyer (16th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (16th April 2023), Kalamos (16th April 2023), Mercedes (16th April 2023), Miller (16th April 2023), pabranno (17th April 2023), Pam (16th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,432 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: Euthanasia vs. Depopulation

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    if Depopulation is true then why they banned on sustain help for people who want to die? free to live and not free to die? it's individuals freedom should have a choice of Euthanasia...it's opposite control of humanity in enslavement. beside terminal ill or suicide...talked to people who rather die than reach at that stage of life at old age where they don't have consciousness at all don't know who are they-where they are or anything in life..
    Extending the of old(er) people won't affect any depopulation agenda, as those people aren't going to have any more children anyway.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

apokalypse (16th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2023), Harmony (16th April 2023), Mercedes (16th April 2023), pabranno (17th April 2023), Pam (16th April 2023), Sadieblue (17th April 2023), thepainterdoug (16th April 2023), Yoda (16th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

In Canada they have expanded euthanasia to just about anyone that wants to die. In several states in the US they have assisted death and I expect them to expand the parameters of this soon. There may be other countries that do this as well. As a nurse I always felt that those that were suffering and in horrendous pain had a right to die without having to do it on their own.

As a depopulation tactic, Bill is right, it wouldn't put a dent in it. The only way I could see it working would be to make life a living hell and then allow anyone to do it.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

apokalypse (16th April 2023), Bill Ryan (16th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2023), Franny (16th April 2023), Harmony (16th April 2023), Isserley (16th April 2023), Mercedes (16th April 2023), pabranno (17th April 2023), thepainterdoug (16th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,945 times in 430 posts

Maybe the goal is to be alive but sick, in fear, anxious... (mentally enslaved and physically broken), because after all, we serve some purpose here and I don't believe that the goal is some big depopulation, otherwise, I doubt they would have allowed us to reproduce so much in the first place.
    Maybe we are "food" to some entities with our negative emotions or a tool for creating negative timelines but most likely we are completely unimportant to anyone..
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

apokalypse (16th April 2023), Bill Ryan (16th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (16th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2023), Pam (16th April 2023), ZenBaller (16th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,264 times in 3,170 posts

Isserley/ yes something like that. Old dying people are also a cash cow. Keep the medical hook in them and milk the $$$ system at the same time. They are not reproducing anyhow and wont move "the needle" at all. pun intended

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

apokalypse (16th April 2023), Bill Ryan (16th April 2023), Blacklight43 (16th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2023), Isserley (16th April 2023), Pam (16th April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (17th April 2023), Sadieblue (17th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    In Canada they have expanded euthanasia to just about anyone that wants to die. In several states in the US they have assisted death and I expect them to expand the parameters of this soon. There may be other countries that do this as well. As a nurse I always felt that those that were suffering and in horrendous pain had a right to die without having to do it on their own.

As a depopulation tactic, Bill is right, it wouldn't put a dent in it. The only way I could see it working would be to make life a living hell and then allow anyone to do it.
    yeh..just saw that news canada now considering for mental illness..as Isserley said which i agreed with seems agenda is about enslaved humanity with suffering that worst than death.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2023), Pam (16th April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (17th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 times in 132 posts

Hello,

Giving how current life is for most in the west like myself, I would be not suprise if we see Euthanasia being used to "help" people who are having metal issues dealing with life.
    - Health Services being backlogged and or can't get the services you need.
    - Many Jobs customers services being lost to AGI bots.
    - Employment Salaries not giving you the ability to save or take a holiday and many people getting angry that costs of living is increasing and feel like they are sinking.
    - Governemnts no longer being seen as being a benefit, many people no longer want to deal with their goverments as better to vote for a Monkey in a Zoo.
    - Relationships failing, your children being used by the Governemtn creating issues with family life.
    - Your Employer trying to use you for Net Zero, hey employee 1 lets talk about your cabon score, LGBT etc score, your social score, what driving a petrol car, is your house climate helping?
    - Want to retire, eh well good luck if you can and or will be allowed to, probably will effect your "social" score.

Think many people if they will want to life a certain life, and I hope I am wrong, will find many western countries no longer for "them" and might not be able to escape. Think this is were I think Euthanasia will be used.

Hope I am wrong.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hamish For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2023), mizo (17th April 2023), Pam (16th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    Maybe the goal is to be alive but sick, in fear, anxious... (mentally enslaved and physically broken), because after all, we serve some purpose here and I don't believe that the goal is some big depopulation, otherwise, I doubt they would have allowed us to reproduce so much in the first place.
    Maybe we are "food" to some entities with our negative emotions or a tool for creating negative timelines but most likely we are completely unimportant to anyone..
    I thought about that too. You bring up some very good points. When we are sick, we provide a couple of things, it is profitable, for the medical cartel and the other thing is the other worldly element that feeds on our pain and misery. That is probably worth more than money. Of course, those that are sick are also a depressing and stressful element to their caretakers. So there are many payments that come from illness and suffering. Yep, good points, Isserley.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th April 2023), Isserley (16th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,215 times in 21,086 posts

Lightbulb Re: Euthanasia vs. Depopulation

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (16th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    I thought about that too. You bring up some very good points. When we are sick, we provide a couple of things, it is profitable, for the medical cartel and the other thing is the other worldly element that feeds on our pain and misery. That is probably worth more than money. Of course, those that are sick are also a depressing and stressful element to their caretakers. So there are many payments that come from illness and suffering. Yep, good points, Isserley.
    life on this earth it's really depressing...i don't think in other earth especially civilization still in control system bad as this, we have illusion of currency create the mess and people are so attached to it.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 16th April 2023 at 21:06.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Pam (16th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Yes, I have been delving into this for over 20 years and it is still difficult. I can see why many can only handle so much and then stop, I really do get that and don't blame anyone for hitting their limit. I guess I am too stubborn and I refuse to stop. Probably won't have a great outcome at least by worldly standards but I view us as each our biggest and most important creation. I want to leave here feeling that although flawed knowing I did the best I could with what I could learn from my higher self. I had the youthful dream of enlightenment, but I'll be fine with just being as closely aligned with my values as I can possibly be. I totally get where you are coming from, apokalypse.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Heart to heart (16th April 2023), Jim_Duyer (16th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

seems like they pushing for it now with Euthanasia...there's still alot of pro-life which i don't agreed with but gonna push slowly.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 18th April 2023 at 00:22.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Hamish (17th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread