Thread: mRNA in the Food Supply

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,219 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation mRNA in the Food Supply

• The Unvaccinated Won't Be Unvaccinated for Long With mRNA in the Food Supply

• Lawyer Sounds The Alarm: 'We Confirmed That This MRNA Stuff Is In Food':
    Pigs have been receiving mRNA vaccines in the United States since 2018. After this it is the turn of cows and chickens, warns lawyer and activist Thomas Renz . Vaccine maker Merck has developed an mRNA vaccine for pigs, which has been used since 2018.

“We confirmed that this mRNA stuff is in food. We know that Merck has a product called Sequivity. They've been injecting mRNA into pigs since 2018," Renz told Real America's Voice.

• Still Vaccinated
    We know that they can make so-called transferable mRNA. They can put this stuff in an animal so it's passed on to the person who ingests it, who then gets vaccinated, Renz continued.

If we don't stand up against this, all those people who are fiercely against mRNA vaccines will still be vaccinated through the food, the lawyer said.
    20 years
    • There are also mRNA vaccines against bird flu in the works.
    Earlier, Renz said in an interview with journalist Naomi Wolf that government documents prove that this has been in the works for at least 20 years. “I have 2002 NIH papers on integrating vaccines into food,” he said. “They are working on integrating vaccines into our food. They have been working on that for at least two decades.”
    • dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    100% related:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th April 2023 at 07:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anchor (19th April 2023), Arcturian108 (18th April 2023), Bassplayer1 (18th April 2023), Bill Ryan (18th April 2023), Carlitos (18th April 2023), ClearWater (18th April 2023), East Sun (18th April 2023), Ewan (18th April 2023), gini (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Heart to heart (20th April 2023), Icare (20th April 2023), Ioneo (18th April 2023), Jambo (18th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th April 2023), Miller (18th April 2023), palehorse (18th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (20th April 2023), Sunny (18th April 2023), Sunny-side-up (20th April 2023), william r sanford72 (18th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: mRNA in the Food Supply

Estimated 2022 US Vaccine Damage Report: Estimated Human Cost: 26.6 million Injuries 1.36 million Disabilities 300k excess deaths Estimated Economic Cost: Total: $147.8 Billion Injuries: $89.9 billion Disabilities: $52.2 billion Excess Deaths: $5.6 Billion

They changed the definition of the word: "pandemic" and they changed the definition of the word: "vaccines" TWICE just before the mass covid hysteria started, almost all mass media & alternative media ignored WHY they (the totally corrupt WHO) did that! ... Let that sink in for a moment! ... Experimental mRNA Injections with untested toxic additives & preservatives POSING as "vaccines" is the biggest SCAM on the planet right now, and everybody who uses the word: "vaccines" and/or "pandemic" must always add a DISCLAIMER how we all are psychologically played (hypnotized) on a massive scale ... Please do not be part of helping the deadly scam continue ... by spreading the correct insights of how they mass abuse us all.

Experimental mRNA injections are not real "vaccines" and it is even admitted it is a form of "Gene Therapy" with new (untested) adjutants.

1000s (if not 10,000s) of medical professionals & doctors (MDs) worldwide dispute the use of the word "vaccine"!

Just as the word "pandemic" is changed by the corrupt W.H.O. & CDC in 2019 ... that too is changed to falsely justify spreading mass fear paranoia 24/7 keeping the "emergency laws" in place with all the bad long term consequences serving "The Great Reset" aka Dystopian Agenda2030.

* When Normalizing Insanity becomes "The New Normal" ...

Why is Covid-19 placed in "Category/Satus A" ... same category where super deadly Ebola Virus is to be found!... and because of this extreme fraudulent decision they assume they can bypass almost all safety & bio-ethical regulations on top of that promoting to idiotic global mandates & lock-downs.

To justify onslaught Global Medical Tyranny, they just changed the definitions so that all laws can be bypassed that normally would be impossible to do it legally.

What I just wrote is known to most Avalonians ... that is why I felt no need to explain stuff like this again and again and again.

--o-O-o--

Imagine if you use a syringe and put some toxic Formaldehyde Solution (Formalin) in it injecting that in to millions of people claiming it is a "vaccine" as you can "prove" your body will fight it and the moment it does, you can show the T-cells going up for while and voilà: "your immune system is boosted". Not mentioning that your immune system will always be temporary "boosted" by default if you inject yourself with (cumulative) lethal, deadly toxins.

All top Toxicology Experts around the world know damn well that most toxins will not kill you at the spot but it will certainly shorten your life-expectancy (life-span) drastically and your vitality & quality of life will be ruined and some become suicidal because of it ...

How your own health condition is deeply connected to having an unhealthy life-style or not, is different for everybody, thus your response to any toxin is also different, some live a bit longer some die faster!
    • I always assumed that most people know this, maybe I have to change my perception of "what most people know".
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 24th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

* source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th April 2023 at 17:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aledum (20th April 2023), Bill Ryan (18th April 2023), Carlitos (18th April 2023), David Trd1 (19th April 2023), East Sun (18th April 2023), gini (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Icare (19th April 2023), Ioneo (18th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th April 2023), Miller (18th April 2023), Pam (20th April 2023), Reinhard (18th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

When you see all the daily horror reports, especially of the young healthy people changing so fast after taking the Experimental mRNA injections posing as "vaccines" with untested toxic additives toxic preservatives ... and the evidence of: correlation & causation are mounting rapidly ... growing faster than any alternative media can keep up with ... you have countries that are: "the least vaccinated" versus "the most vaccinated" and it shows where the "sudden deaths syndrome" are happening the most.

* The ± 58,220 US Soldiers (mostly young of age) that died in Vietnam is not as big as the unnecessary deaths worldwide caused by Experimental mRNA injections posing as "vaccines" violating all 10 (I repeat: all 10) of the Nuremberg Code of Medical Ethics with NO LIABILITY to the "Vaccine" Makers.

The legit question of the past when discussing "what happened" in 1929 up to 1940 in Germany >>> The famous question: "what would you have done" if you lived in that time period ... Would you be any different or be part of the silence & choose fear? ... You see, most like to pose (see) themselves to be "different" (including me) and not following the herd-mentality, which makes it possible for much more cruelty to happen/manifest.

Now I have the feeling the scale of the horror that is unfolding in the coming years 2023-2030 is maybe 10-fold worse if the masses blindly comply and help the WEF / Agenda2030 narratives >> especially the mainstream media, the "intellectuals", the politicians, the authorities using all kinds of "creative rationale" to justify the unjustifiable.

So many people around me who I know personally does not want to know this very important Project Avalon Forum Thread ... even if they deep down in their hearts know it is the truth or very close to the truth versus the daily doses of mainstream propaganda.

* Heartbreaking when there will be even a bigger wave of horror coming >>> if the willful silence of the masses continues ... just like what happened in Germany 1929 up to 1940.

And they really get angry & upset if you "dare to compare" with what happened in Nazi Germany ... Psychological similarities does not mean it is "exactly the same" ... I urge them to study the 2022 book called: "The Psychology of Totalitarianism" (Mass Formation Psychosis) written by Professor of Clinical Psychology & Dr. in Statistics Mattias Desmet >>> study the free audio part of his book on YouTube it will blow your mind how to the point & accurate he is.

* Some finally admit the striking similarities with 1929-1940 and still seek ways to defend the status quo pushed narratives ... This behavior is also known as Stockholm Syndrome ... with overlappings with the Milgram Experiment insights that has been tested more than once ... These repeated experiments show it can happen again and again ... How should we deal with: knowing this is how the majority of the masses act? <<< Professor Dr. Mattias Desmet answered that very question in his book!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 19th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳

* source

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2023), Carlitos (18th April 2023), East Sun (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Icare (19th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th April 2023), Miller (18th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

• Without Warning: mRNA Could Be in the Food Supply Before We Know It - Dr. McCullough:

• Avoiding the Shot Isn't Enough: They Now Want to "Vaccinate" Us Through the Food Supply:

"Gates, the WHO, a ton of these universities: they're all talking about including mRNA vaccinations as part of the food. They're gonna modify the genes of these foods to make them mRNA vaccines," warned attorney Tom Renz.

Missouri HB 1169 seeks to counter such an effort. It's been described as "one of the most controversial bills in history," but all it is – is a labeling bill.

If a food product is a gene therapy product, you have every right to know. So, if this bill gets passed, it's a major victory not just for our well-being — but also for discovery, too.

This has been a monumental week for the truth and freedom movement in our ongoing war against the WEF/CCP/Gates Foundation/etc. Here are just a few highlights:
    1. I had an opportunity to get incredibly important information about the DoD involvement with the creation of SARS-COV-2 and the vaccines on the official record in the state of Missouri;
    2. I was able to put on record that the DMED data has yet to be refuted under oath or where a penalty of perjury would apply by the DoD it accuses of killing it’s own soldiers;
    3. Daniel Horrowitz (if you do not follow Daniel’s work please do - he is an incredible journalist) uncovered and reported that the CDC expected over 1000 adverse events per day to be reported to VAERS per a FOIA document (see the article here). How much clearer can it be that the CDC and big pharma worked together to push a product for profit despite the fact that these products were incredibly dangerous? This is even more damning when you consider that these same people intentionally stoked fear in the public over a disease roughly as dangerous as the seasonal flu;
    4. Redfield has admitted that, not only was SARS-COV-2 created in a lab using gain of Function research but also that this research is going on and WILL be the cause of the next great pandemic. He also called Fauci a liar (see this article for a summary); and
    5. The biotech lobbyists admitted that GMO food like the type Bill Gates wants to manufacture in factories WILL actually alter your genetic code!!!
    Here is the press release posted on TomRenz.com & Renz-Law.com regarding this testimony:
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Biotech lobbyists in Missouri opposed to the HB1169 Gene Therapy Disclosure & Informed Consent Bill ADMIT that GMO food like the type Bill Gates is pushing to manufacture in factories WILL alter your genetics – ARE THESE FOODS GOING TO BE THE NEXT mRNA VACCINES?
    HB1169 in Missouri would require disclosure of any product that would produce impacts on the human body similar to a gene therapy drug as well as requiring informed consent disclosure to include all risks and benefits – including adverse events of special interest. The language of the bill can be found at house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills231/hlrbillspdf/2467H.01I.pdf. Naturally, big Pharma and their associates oppose disclosure and informed consent.
    During official testimony in the Missouri House on the bill the lobbyists for BioTech and WashU (I believe) in Missouri went on record to admit that GMO foods do in fact impact people’s genetic code. They actually opposed the bill on the basis that this law would require them to admit that all of their GMO products ARE in fact impacting people’s genetic code. There was no discussion as to how substantial the impact was or what studies were being done to ensure these modifications were not causing long-term health effects.
    This SHOCKING admission is critical in light of the Gates Foundation/WEF push to begin producing all meats and dairy products in factories. If a basic GMO food can cause modification of our genome what could an entirely manufactured food do? Further, do we trust the same people to ensure these products are safe and effective that told us the COVID vaccines would stay in the injection site, have minimal side effects, and prevent the spread of COVID despite admitting to the European Union that they never studied the vaccine’s ability to stem the spread of COVID?
    Also in this testimony Renz was able to include discuss the DMED data, DoD involvement with the development of COVID, the DoD involvement with the COVID vaccines, and MUCH more.
    The fact that anyone would oppose an informed consent and disclosure bill is shocking enough, but to do so based on the fact that the presentation of this bill has forced the lobbyists to admit that they are already aware that their products have an impact on our genome is incredible. It also leads to several critical questions:
    1. How substantial is the impact of GMO foods on the human genome?
    2. Given that only 2% of our genome is understood (much of the rest is known as the “dark genome” because it’s purpose is not known - see here) how do we know what health impacts the modifications of these unnatural substances are having?
    3. Is or are any of the engineered foods we are being fed being designed with the intent to modify human genetics and if so how?
    4. Given that it is now well established that foods have the potential to act as mRNA carriers, is that happening or are their plans to make foods into mRNA vaccines (here is an article that almost makes this question rhetorical)?
    5. If a GMO food is being designed with the intent to modify or knowledge that it will facilitate a modification to the person that ingests it wouldn’t that food be subject to medical rules of informed consent?
    6. Why haven’t the Department of Health and Human Services, the CDC, FDA, and other relevant regulatory bodies informed the public of the potential for these foods to alter genetic makeup?
    7. Are agricultural producers civilly liable already for the potential negative health consequences of GMO foods in light of these admissions (I look forward to filing THAT lawsuit and hope any doctor/scientist with evidence related to the question contacts me)?
    There are many more questions I have but the simple reality is that these lobbyists unwittingly admitted that their clients may be civilly liable for injury on a level beyond comprehension. What is the value of maintaining your genome? If someone manufactured something that modifies your genetics and didn’t tell you what is their liability? How much greater will the damages be if those changes result in negative health consequences? For any big trial firm that is interested I’m happy to consult on the case (I’ll be filing eventually regardless but if someone can get there before me I’ll be happy to help them just so I can see it happen).

In case anyone is wondering why I do not get asked to testify more frequently or why the US House has avoided asking me to testify in the COVID hearings despite my obvious relevance to the topic, look no further than to what I just did in Missouri. The democrats hate me, the RINOs hate me worse, and the only people I care to fight for are the American people. That means that my testimony will ALWAYS reveal a LOT of inconvenient truths and there are VERY few politicians that want unfettered truth.
    You can find my complete testimony here and know that I have a lot more coming. This fight is only just warming up for me and I WILL see accountability for these globalist dirtbags that are seeking to destroy America for their benefit.

Follow us on Rumble HERE and if you are interested in gold or silver, go to bh-pm.com and tell them Renz sent you.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th April 2023 at 07:35.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (18th April 2023), Bill Ryan (18th April 2023), Carlitos (18th April 2023), ClearWater (18th April 2023), DNA (18th April 2023), East Sun (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Icare (20th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (18th April 2023), Miller (18th April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (20th April 2023), Reinhard (18th April 2023), Sunny (18th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th April 2023 at 08:20.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (18th April 2023), Bill Ryan (18th April 2023), Carlitos (18th April 2023), ClearWater (18th April 2023), DNA (18th April 2023), East Sun (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Icare (20th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), Miller (18th April 2023), Reinhard (18th April 2023), Sunny (18th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member Carlitos's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The defender is also addressing this, big time, along with related issues and malpractice by not only Big pharma, Big food and others.

Highly recommended: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carlitos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2023), ClearWater (18th April 2023), DNA (18th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Icare (20th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), palehorse (18th April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (20th April 2023), Reinhard (18th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I asked the manager of my local supermarket in Western North Carolina about this the other day, and he researched it and got back to me to say that "fact-checkers" have debunked this "theory". I wrote him back and asked him who was checking the "fact-checkers" and told him I would be buying my meat elsewhere. I think it's time to research your food sources, and make adjustments accordingly.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2023), Carlitos (20th April 2023), DNA (18th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Icare (19th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), pyrangello (18th April 2023), Reinhard (18th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,914 times in 4,329 posts

Soooooo, John and anyone who wants to speak up, we know the easy answer here.
    Know who you buy your food from, shop locally, buy your meat and produce at the farmers markets.

Are there any other avenues?

1. Dairy is going to be too risky unless you really know the folks and the values of who own the cows and farm.
    But what if the feed is gmo with the vaccine?
    Milk seems to be a big risk and all of the associated creations, cheese, sour cream, yogurt etc.

2. In terms of meat will it become innert at a certain cooking point?
    3. What about plants? Is there a safer vegetarian diet one can adhere to?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Fish?
    I suppose wild fish would be safer.

Also remember ingesting something is not as intimate or as nearly effective as a intravenous delivery method directly into the blood stream.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th April 2023), Bill Ryan (18th April 2023), Carlitos (20th April 2023), ClearWater (18th April 2023), East Sun (18th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th April 2023), gini (18th April 2023), Harmony (18th April 2023), Icare (20th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), Mercedes (18th April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (20th April 2023), Reinhard (18th April 2023), william r sanford72 (18th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: mRNA in the Food Supply

• Harry Vox Warned America Back In 2014 about "Operation Lockstep":

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th April 2023 at 10:18.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th April 2023), ClearWater (19th April 2023), Ewan (19th April 2023), Harmony (19th April 2023), Icare (20th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), Reinhard (18th April 2023), william r sanford72 (18th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,576 times in 1,593 posts

answer is indeed much simple, get yourself a ranch or just a piece of empty land and start from scratch, you will not only be able to plant your food, but also rise animals for meat/eggs.. in the process you will learn all sort of skills too.. no better way to learn doing it, it is a full commitment lifestyle.

I go with the idea of very small community, around people that you understand and live well together, avoid complex ideas of communities specially the huge ones that promise all sort of wonderful, they usually end up with ridiculous disputes and stupid rules.

Our ancestors did that, we can do too, just need to follow in their footsteps.

Think of exchanging your city life for a rural life, if you can afford to live in the city then you can afford to live in a rural area as well... even if you pay rent, it still totally possible, do you have a car? sell it and buy a cheaper one, do you have savings? great, put everything you have and see what you can do, if it is not enough, try a mortgage with a local bank (I know banks, but use them in your favor), anything like 30% down payment will work, you can manage to get installments that suits your finances, less time large payments or longer smaller installments.. just need to research and organize well, it is totally doable.

Also there is people willing to let part of their land, could get into a long lease it will be much cheaper than actually buying it, there is options, just explore the idea, because at some point things will get really tough in the cities, more and more regulations, less freedom, less privacy, less food, less everything, and then it will be too late.. we all got a very clear picture where it is heading. Do your move.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ClearWater (19th April 2023), Ewan (19th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th April 2023), George (19th April 2023), gini (19th April 2023), Harmony (19th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), Peace in Oz (19th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,317 times in 185 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Soooooo, John and anyone who wants to speak up, we know the easy answer here.
    Know who you buy your food from, shop locally, buy your meat and produce at the farmers markets.

Are there any other avenues?

1. Dairy is going to be too risky unless you really know the folks and the values of who own the cows and farm.
    But what if the feed is gmo with the vaccine?
    Milk seems to be a big risk and all of the associated creations, cheese, sour cream, yogurt etc.

2. In terms of meat will it become innert at a certain cooking point?
    3. What about plants? Is there a safer vegetarian diet one can adhere to?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Fish?
    I suppose wild fish would be safer.

Also remember ingesting something is not as intimate or as nearly effective as a intravenous delivery method directly into the blood stream.
    I remember watching a Tik Tok video awhile back where someone demonstrated magnetic tofu. I would not assume that vegans are safe unless someone checks out soy products.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

DNA (19th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th April 2023), Harmony (19th April 2023), Icare (20th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), Reinhard (19th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 times in 248 posts

With meat grown in labs that is indistinguishable from Real meat, it is why i buy my meat that has Bone in it from local butcher, like a big juicy T Bone steak.
    At least then i know my meat is real meat, but i do realize that cows meat can still be altered/injected with chit i dont want, but what else can i do...?

There is a small city East of me bout 40 miles away called Werribee, in that city they are Now making milk in a lab, it has No relation to cows milk, but is a chemical stew made in a Lab, im pretty sure its backed by the CSIRO and this milk cannot be detected when consumed, "they" say its just as yummy and is saving the planet from filthy cows that fart too much.

https://www.afr.com/technology/the-s...0210725-p58cq6

It wouldnt be hard to add certain substances to this fake milk, you know like the mrna crap that this thread is mostly about.

RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Harmony (20th April 2023), Icare (20th April 2023), janette (20th April 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), Peace in Oz (20th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread