+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CE5 Contact in Hollywood

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member blindwillow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default CE5 Contact in Hollywood

I am beginning to do CE5 Contact work per the instructions found on siriusdisclosure.com even though my smartphone was recently stolen from the homeless shelter I'm currently staying at here in Hollywood. I've also begun handing out flyers informing people of the CE5 Contact app that is now available for Apple and Google platforms for doing contact work with positive extraterrestrial groups (such as those from the Sirius star belt) as well as about the upcoming disclosure conference Dr. Steven Greer will be conducting in Washington, DC this upcoming June.

So far after beginning my CE5 Contact work in the Hollywood and West Hollywood area, I've been having some very interesting experiences. Some visuals: lights in the sky, glimpses of ships. I felt a wave of love and compassion come in when directing my attention toward the star Vega too, which I am still attempting to understand. More disturbingly, I've been experiencing something or someone trying to control my movements while doing CE5 Contact work, even trying to coerce me into jumping off a cliff while trying to check on a potential CE5 Contact site at Runyon Canyon. Is anybody else doing CE5 Contact work and having similar interference or strange experiences like that?

Plus, I am finding it difficult to put together a CE5 Contact team. No one at my shelter is interested. I guess if anybody reads this message from The Los Angeles County CE-5 Initiative Group, please feel free to reach out to me and maybe we can put together such a team. I am very much wanting to participate in Ascension, which I guess requires a minimum of 30 to 40 percent of Earth's population to want open contact with positive extraterrestrials. Anybody else?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2023), Chip (20th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (19th April 2023), Harmony (19th April 2023), Heart to heart (20th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th April 2023), meeradas (13th June 2023), Miller (23rd June 2023), mountain_jim (27th April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (20th April 2023), sunflower (4th May 2023), Tintin (19th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,453 times in 21,114 posts

Lightbulb Re: CE5 Contact in Hollywood

100% related:
    • CE5 Contact Protocols PDF

CE5 Night Vision - Dr. Steven Greer:

• Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun (Official Trailer):

• FULL EPISODE - Close Encounters of the 5th Kind with Dr. Steven Greer

• CONTACT: THE CE-5 EXPERIENCE Trailer (2023) UFO Conspiracy Documentary:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th April 2023 at 11:40.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2023), blindwillow (20th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2023), Harmony (19th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th April 2023), Le Chat (19th April 2023), meeradas (13th June 2023), Miller (23rd June 2023), mountain_jim (27th April 2023), scotslad (21st April 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: CE5 Contact in Hollywood

• "A CE-5 Handbook" AUDIOBOOK pt.1/3 An Easy to Use Guide to Help You Contact ETs (and see a UFO!):

What is a “CE-5?” 0:12 Welcome to “A CE-5 Handbook!” 2:24 CE-5 History 3:32 Our Calgary CE-5 Story 8:13 Key Elements 11:06 Connection to One Mind Consciousness 11:32 A Sincere Heart 15:22 Clear Intention 15:36 Other Helpful Elements 18:16 Good Good Good Good Vibrations 18:37 Group Coherence and Cohesion 23:50 Believing = Seeing 34:11 Would you like to see a UFO? It's simple. Do you have an open heart? Are you ready to help reveal hidden truths for the benefit of future generations and our planet? Then, you already have everything you need to make contact with highly evolved beings. Our handbook gives you simple instructions to help you raise your vibration, create a clear intention, and connect to one mind consciousness... all key elements for make human initiated contact. Practice this, either alone or in a group, and you will soon have your first UFO sighting. When we take control of disclosure by getting our own eye witness proof that things are not as limited and doomed as they seem, our minds expand and we move faster towards a brighter future. And, it's super fun! Many Thanks to Graham of The Grimerica Show for reading the full book in this three part audio/video book. He and his co-host Darren interview people like Stanton Friedman, Jacques Vallee, Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, Kosta Makreas, and Grant Cameron. Go check it out: grimerica.ca
    • "A CE-5 Handbook" AUDIOBOOK pt. 2/3, An Easy to Use Guide to Help You Contact ETs (& see a UFO!)

Joining With Others 0:08 Where to Find People 3:22 Retreats 5:44 Running a group 7:58 Picking a location 10:19 Your First CE-5 12:16 Orientation 16:27 Keeping a Log 21:21 Equipment 23:08 - Do Not Use a Laser Pointer 26:56 - Apps 32:49 - Devices to Receive Comm. 38:24 - Devices to Record Sightings 44:20 - Photos 50:14 Internal Comm 50:25 External comm 56:48 Meditations 1:16:16 - Vision of a New World 1:24:49 - Global CE-5 Initiative 1:32:54 - Universal One 1:36:55 - Every Moment is a Meditation 1:42:09 - Golden Age 1:47:17 - Meet a Being 1:52:23 - Quick and Dirty 1:58:38 - Interplanetary Council 2:08:24 - Resonant Energy 2:18:04 Clearings 2:25:48 - Chakra Clearing 2:26:45 - Healing Negative Influences 2:29:33 - Breathing In Earth Energy Cleansing 2:34:28 - Grounding and Cosmic Energy 2:40:10 - Grounding While Laying Down 2:52:35 Remote Viewing 2:58:08 Bio-Electric Communication 3:04:07 Music and Sound 3:11:52 - Pujas 3:17:27 - Toning and Humming 3:23:17 Other Sound Stuff 3:27:27 Sample CE-5 Agendas 3:30:36 Troubleshooting 3:26:35 A Sighting in Six Outings 3:58:11 END CARD 3:59:32
    • "A CE-5 Handbook" AUDIOBOOK pt. 3/3 An Easy to Use Guide to Help You Contact ETs (and see a UFO!)

False Flags 0:09 Friday 3:38 Free Energy 7:26 Changing the World 10:03 The People's Disclosure Movement 13:27 Beware of Division 18:10 How to Destroy a Movement 20:08 The Future 21:50 Who's Who in the Zoo 23:56 Recommended Media 30:33
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th April 2023 at 11:41.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2023), blindwillow (20th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2023), Harmony (19th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th April 2023), Le Chat (19th April 2023), meeradas (13th June 2023), Miller (23rd June 2023), mountain_jim (27th April 2023), scotslad (21st April 2023), Yoda (19th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I think CE-5 protocols have value but at the same time having some inherent dangers. First, there is the opinion by many that there are both good & bad in the universe, so CE-5 can open someone up to a possible negative contact experience. Also people like Dr Greer charge 1K to take eager individuals out for contact, which seems wrong as there is no one way that is right. Other so-called summoners do a grave disservice to the UFO community & to disclosure by first calling themselves summoners and second by filming balloons and calling them alien craft. On the other hand, if a person weighs the risk and decides to make contact, I believe that CE-5 can help. My own experience over time lead me to conclude that they might have a mental or tech advancement that helps them to read minds, as they had the jump many times to show it wasn't a coincidence.
    After 5 different personal successful CE5 encounters and 3 with other witnesses (and 2 without) I concluded all 5 were 100% positive ... but I was and still am 100% fearless due to my Near Death Experience when I was 5 years old ... Lot of people have to face their own created demons first to be able to transform these obvious fear-based projected obstacles.
    • I started to study the CE5 Protocols in early 1990s via "CSETI Project Starlight" long before Dr. Steven Greer became world-famous.
    To me, it seems like UFOs could be a mirror for your own level of consciousness, all depends on how well do you know yourself.

Best example would be like if you are traumatized at a young age with cats or dogs and because of that experience you become fearful to all cats or dogs ... animals can sense your fear, and they become a mirror of that projected energy ... as fear makes you unpredictable & maybe even dangerous to them ... for you having had the trauma most likely do not see what you are doing is exactly why a dog or cat can sense danger coming from you! ... Thus, acting totally different if you were neutral (fearless) ... Aliens could be 100 times more sensitive to any living being having fear.
    • So, again, how well do you know yourself?
    Image you come from a Planet where deceptions are impossible and everything is transparent ... and that there is no need for (self)-deceptions. The moment that kind or level of Souls/Spirits are confronted with species who are raised with so many (self)-deceptions it is hard to "connect" with distorted Souls surrounded with a web of lies ... as so many do not really know who they really are ... trapped in so many layers of lies & (self)-deceptions.

If you are closer to who you really are ... "malevolent Aliens" may sense you are connected with "benevolent Aliens" thus protected some-how, and they leave you alone as they may assume they will lose at the end ... But if you do not know who you really are and fearful on top of that ... you disconnected yourself from where you originally came from ... Thus, the chance is higher you experience a mirror of that level of consciousness.

Raising your own vibrations is KEY to grow out of (y)our (fear based & self-imposed) mind-prison/thought-cage.

In my view/perspective, we are all Multi-dimensional Alien Souls having a limited human experience with (temporary) amnesia.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 15th, 2021🦜🦋🌳--o-O-o--

I showed at our 1st international UFO Conference we organized in 20 November 1992 (28 years ago!) Amsterdam, Holland 🇳🇱 (where I was 1 of the speakers) the "CE5 Protocols" of Steven Greer "Project Starlight" + Video interactions with UFOs (orange potato shaped pulsating UFOs) Gulf Breeze Florida Coast using lasers & strong torchlight with multiple cameras 70+ people doing (amongst others) the "thought coherent projection". The filmed objects above the sea sky were responding back to the flashing of the CE5 Team ... many were yelling (positively) of excitement.

Another speaker who was invited from the UK to our UFO Conference was Colin Andrews international Corp-Circles investigator who too has had successfully CE5 Encounters using drawings of designs of symbols later appeared in the field nearby WITH skeptics (journalists) having an UFO encounter as well! All explained by Collin Andrews at our UFO Conference.

All of that inspired me to do 3 independent similar successful (personal with girlfriend) CE5 Encounters in The Netherlands 1993 with Charlotte Stroosnijder, 1997 with Ellen de Goede & 2014 with Iris van Rooijen (also "orange potato shaped pulsating UFO" broad daylight!).

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳

October 18th, 2019

Source: Watch on Vimeo

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    April 19th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th April 2023 at 08:47.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

blindwillow (20th April 2023), Harmony (19th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th April 2023), Le Chat (19th April 2023), mab777 (19th April 2023), Michi (20th April 2023), Miller (23rd June 2023), mountain_jim (27th April 2023), scotslad (21st April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (21st April 2023), Yoda (19th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

• CE-5 Meditation - Steven Greer:

• Not "new" but it is an UFO Sighting filmed in France 🇫🇷 and I know Janet Ossebaard personally (who filmed it):

Contact with Unidentified Flying Objects that change direction (satellites don't do that) and that respond to laser pens by flashing and signaling back. Filmed by Janet Ossebaard at Montauroux in the south of France in Sept. 2017 in the presence of 4 other eye-witnesses.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th April 2023 at 15:04.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

blindwillow (20th April 2023), Miller (23rd June 2023), scotslad (21st April 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Having some luck with dealing (though just barely) with psychotronics, synthetic telepathy and V2K interference by gesturing a kind of "Project Avalon" hand signal (not to be confused with the local LA gang signs). It's basically an inverted ASL letter K sign that can be considered too as the combination of the letter P and A. You can add an Anarchistic finger point (like crossing the A in Avalon) inward toward your pant leg to indicate a kind of threat to technocracy that hopefully won't be necessary.

CE5 Contact work continues (parks with uncultivated natural spaces seem helpful although parking lots of various kinds have a good energy too for some reason maybe for landing sites?). Exploring crystalline consciousness. Placing a large, complex clear quartz crystal in fountains (religious and non-religious) released an entity (sort of like a benevolent version of the Star Trek: Next Generation Crystalline Entity) above in the "sky" (maybe in the astral or other dimensional space?) that showered down affection though it too encountered energetic interference from human authoritarianism and technocratic organizational behavior. Still not sure how I feel about crystals. Need the science to back things up.

Best of luck to any fellow CE5 Contact explorers. I guess it isn't easy. But, yeah, don't "go it alone" unless you've got a thick skin (physically and mentally).

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th April 2023), Harmony (20th April 2023), Miller (23rd June 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

• Aliens Are Working With The U.S. Government?! | Ancient Aliens (Season 19):

Rumor has it there's been an alien employed at Area 51. See more in this scene from Season 19, Episode 7, "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

blindwillow (23rd April 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

• More CE5 videos from Linda A-Roraha The Netherlands 🇳🇱 Here

¤=[Post Update]=¤

• CE-5 Protocol Interacting Lights in the Sky:

• Close Encounter with Aliens - Steven Greer Explains Contact Methods:

• Request Bilateral CE5 Contact:

Would you go if "they" asked you?
    • depends on so many things
    01. are they my soul family? ... how can I be sure they are not lying?
    02. do they know my previous lives I have lived and is that connected to me living with them and in what way?
    03. do they know where my twin-soul Iris is? (she committed suicide December 2019) if so how can they help me to find her?
    04. what is their relationship to Earth in what context exactly?
    05. do they have any issues with (synthetic) genetics and/or nano-bio-tech and A.I.?
    06. what about privacy? they can easily abuse and use my own memories against me in a seemingly "positive" way to make it go "easier" to obey everything they want me to do! (this concept is not new).
    07. are they A.I. based technocrats?
    08. do they use time-travel and made it worse and seeking new ways to fix things?
    09. and I can make a list of 100+ deep questions!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

related issues:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st April 2023 at 00:32.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

blindwillow (23rd April 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Surprisingly, the "Project Avalon" hand signals (upside-down ASL "k" or peace sign, if you prefer) seem to actually have an effect (helps to imagine your hands combining the letters "P" and "A"). Then you can imagine threatening those responsible for psychotronics by pointing in quickly toward your pant legs symbolizing crossing the "A" for Anarchy--Buddhist or Christian or whatever you prefer.

Thoughtforms are the most annoying for me. Synthetic telepathy too, perhaps, especially at the homeless shelter I'm staying at. Sometimes it gets to be so much, I just have to leave the shelter in the middle of the night.

Anyway, continuing to look for "landing sites." Just have to use my energetic senses to "feel" them out. Have found a few so far.

Leaving signs that encourage people to "reach out" to positive Sirius star belt beings. Flyers advertising Dr. Greer's CE5 Contact app, Conference in DC this June and "The Lost Century" documentary. That last one seems like a pretty important concept to get out there to people, that we are being held back by corporate capitalism tragically.

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blindwillow (here)
    Surprisingly, the "Project Avalon" hand signals (upside-down ASL "k" or peace sign, if you prefer) seem to actually have an effect (helps to imagine your hands combining the letters "P" and "A"). Then you can imagine threatening those responsible for psychotronics by pointing in quickly toward your pant legs symbolizing crossing the "A" for Anarchy--Buddhist or Christian or whatever you prefer.

Thoughtforms are the most annoying for me. Synthetic telepathy too, perhaps, especially at the homeless shelter I'm staying at. Sometimes it gets to be so much, I just have to leave the shelter in the middle of the night.

Anyway, continuing to look for "landing sites." Just have to use my energetic senses to "feel" them out. Have found a few so far.

Leaving signs that encourage people to "reach out" to positive Sirius star belt beings. Flyers advertising Dr. Greer's CE5 Contact app, Conference in DC this June and "The Lost Century" documentary. That last one seems like a pretty important concept to get out there to people, that we are being held back by corporate capitalism tragically.

So you use symbolic (hidden meaning?) interpretations of the name "Project Avalon" based upon what exactly ... and why you think it is 100% correct? ... And why it should apply to P.A.?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th April 2023 at 13:09.

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Important correction: apparently the inverted ASL "k" sign or "inverted peace sign" is less effective than the more traditional mudra I had been using during sitting meditation. Can be used while walking too. Helps with movement manipulation but not as much as wearing the three circles of The Disclosure Project found on siriusdisclosure.com:

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blindwillow (here)
    • still waiting for you to answer my sincere question
    As far as I am aware of, public forums in general are not meant for monologues same for P.A. Forum >>> unless you specifically mention your intention of your public contribution is meant to be a closed one.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th April 2023 at 14:11.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

blindwillow (13th May 2023)

22. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    So you use symbolic (hidden meaning?) interpretations of the name "Project Avalon" based upon what exactly ... and why you think it is 100% correct? ... And why it should apply to P.A.?
    It doesn't. It was an experiment. The traditional mudra is superior for energetic and psychic/psychotronic protection.

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Update:

CE5 Contact work continues. Experiencing more "matrix changes" as time goes on. This morning I noticed the coloring of one establishment's signage had changed.

Psychotronic interference and simulation threats seem to be increasing too. Seeing a lot of Sirius Disclosure symbols (the three dots) and other symbols in my surroundings too. So the simulation is very much aware of me.

The following is a guide I'm putting together for dealing with the simulation (Gnostic: hal/stereoma, India: maya/mithya) and psychotronic attacks while doing CE5 Contact work alone and not having any kind of team to support me (not recommended)...

Psychotronics Survival Guide

[Goal: No matter how long it takes, no matter how hard the "resistance," develop natural immunity to psychic interference. Think of becoming as mentally tough (male or female) as Roddy Piper in They Live but without the aggression and machismo.]

Rule 1. DO NOT "go it alone."
    Rule 2. If you do, you may have to resort to "extreme measures" (think of Captain Pike in the TOS pilot episode "The Cage" fighting the Talosians by using violent imagery.)
    Rule 3. Have a project or projects to focus on (e.g. CE5 Contact work or creative writing).
    Rule 4. Use "zero for this simulation" mudras casually and for defense if you feel too manipulated, even while walking.
    Rule 5. Practice ignoring "your own" thoughts (even when they sound/feel like you.) STOP LISTENING!
    Rule 6. Practice ignoring other people's thoughts (and overheard speech around you) though threats may become difficult and may require you to move to a different physical and energetic environment. STOP LISTENING!
    Rule 7. Predictive algorithms are annoying. Don’t feed them.
    Rule 8. Your past readings and media viewings (including the religious) may be used against you. Perceived failures may be brought up against you. Beware of this and any attempts to make you feel small, less than or unworthy in any way. Resist such attacks.
    Rule 9. "Stay in the heart" like the Buddhists say to counter movement manipulation and go in the direction you intend.
    Rule 10. Be prepared to "play chicken" with pedestrians and deal with the simulation "acting up" threateningly (e.g. loud noises, cars revving).
    Rule 11. Know when to go nonverbal (including mentally.)
    Rule 12. Use anger and violence wisely for defense. Peace is always preferable.
    Rule 13. Don't fall prey to intimidation tactics.
    Rule 14. Mind wipes suck but stay put and the intentions or ideas will return if they're truly important.
    Rule 15. Torturous sensations (others have reported burning sensations and I have had sensations of hanging and execution) will not last forever. Focus on other things.
    Rule 16. Suicide is NOT an option.
    Rule 17. Worst case scenario, "leave it to god and Gandhi" or as Ishwar Puri Ji puts it: "Do your best. Leave the rest."

24. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Updated Psychotronics Survival Guide:

(Goal: No matter how long it takes, no matter how hard the "resistance," develop natural immunity to psychic interference both artificial and organic in origin. Think of becoming as mentally tough – male or female – as Roddy Piper's character in the movie They Live but without the aggression and machismo.)

Rule 1. DO NOT "go it alone."
    Rule 2. If you do, you may have to resort to "extreme measures" to combat things such as synthetic telepathy and repetitive "feminine nagging" (think of acting like a male or female Captain Pike in the TOS pilot episode "The Cage" who fought the Talosians by using violent imaginations.)
    Rule 3. Sometimes you have to "go with your gut" and seemingly act on impulse.
    Rule 4. Have a project or projects to focus on (e.g. CE5 Contact work or creative writing.)
    Rule 5. Use "zero for this simulation" mudras casually and for defense if you feel too manipulated or interfered with, even while walking.
    Rule 6. Practice ignoring thoughts that sound or feel like your own even when they seem to give you reasonable advice. DO NOT LISTEN!
    Rule 7. Practice ignoring other people's thoughts (and overheard speech around you) though they may make it difficult enough for you that you might have to move to a different physical and energetic environment. DO NOT LISTEN!
    Rule 8. Predictive algorithms are annoying. Don't feed them. Maybe even do the opposite. Also, see Rule 3 as a means for dealing with predictive algorithms too.
    Rule 9. You may need a repetitive phrase (e.g. saying "no thanks" to inserted thoughts, desires or images) or mantra (e.g. "om swaraj satya hum" or the more traditional "om mani padme hum") to counter the disruptive, coercive and misleading mental and energetic effects of psychotronic interference and manipulation.
    Rule 10. Everything you know, your past readings and media viewings (including the religious) may be used against you. Perceived failures or "sins" may be brought up against you. A friend told me "they" prey upon guilt and shame. Beware of this and any attempts to make you feel small, less than or unworthy in any way. Resist such attacks.
    Rule 11. "Stay in the heart" as the Buddhists do to counter movement manipulation and go in the direction you intend.
    Rule 12. Be prepared to "play chicken" with pedestrians and deal with the simulation "acting up" threateningly (e.g. loud noises such as cars revving or people acting aggressively around you or in the distance.)
    Rule 13. Know when to go nonverbal (including mentally.)
    Rule 14. Use anger and violence wisely for defense. Remember: peace is always preferable.
    Rule 15. Try to follow the teachings of The Tao and carry no weapons. If you absolutely must have some sense of material self-defense, try and keep to a situational awareness of what non-lethal weaponry can be procured from your surroundings. Remember: peace is always preferable.
    Rule 16. Don't fall prey to intimidation tactics.
    Rule 17. Mind wipes suck, but stay put and the intentions or ideas will return to you if they're truly important.
    Rule 18. Torturous sensations (others have reported burning sensations and I have had sensations of hanging and execution) will not last forever. Focus on other things.
    Rule 19. Suicide is NOT an option.
    Rule 20. Worse case scenario: "Leave it to god and Gandhi" or as Sant Mat teacher Ishwar Puri Ji puts it, "Do your best. Leave the rest."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Harmony (13th June 2023)

26. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Psychotronic interference and thought insertion (maybe synthetic telepathy?) is being ramped up for me of late. I'm having a hard time staying calm. I'm actually having to vent a lot more to keep from doing anything too crazy. I hope everybody else (especially everyone who attended the conference in DC) is safe. Don't give in to any psychic bull****. Humanity deserves to have free energy and the social and ecological liberation that would provide globally.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to blindwillow For This Post:

Harmony (13th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread