+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are the white hats winning, and the black hats being ousted...?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,449 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: Are the white hats winning, and the black hats being ousted...?

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    For what it's worth — and I can't prove any of this! — I can hedge my $10 bet with this.

I have a senior-military-connected source in the US who insists to me (off-record), and has done consistently ever since Jan 2021, that Trump is legally and formally still POTUS, that COG (Continuity of Government) is in effect, and that Biden and his cronies are all wannabe imposters who are being allowed to do whatever they want to — for the moment.

THIS is awesome to hear. Thanks, Bill. It's what I've always suspected, that Trump is still POTUS and COG is in effect.
    We have two other threads on this. (The first, and a very interesting one too, is what thepainterdoug/Doug referred to in his post #15 above. I ran Derek Johnson's information past my contact and was told it was all 100% accurate.)
    Back in 2021, I found all this quite plausible, and was waiting with great interest for the Big Reveal (which my contact assured me in every message would happen "soon"). But I confess I have my profound doubts now, simply because [it seems to me] that just too much enormous damage is being done, some of it possibly irreversible without the US being burned to the ground.

The question really may have to be asked why (if Trump-led COG is a reality) the rescue project is being left so late in the game that the game might not be winnable any longer. I don't have an answer to that! "Trusting the Plan" seems [to me] increasingly hard to do, despite new revelations about Fauci, Hunter Biden, Blinken, et al. The major thing might be if SCOTUS annulled the 2020 election results because of the recently admitted FBI election interference.

In a just society, that would be exactly the Deus ex Machina to happen — but the problem is that the US can no longer be called a just society.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd April 2023 at 12:30.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (23rd April 2023), arwen (23rd April 2023), Baby Steps (30th April 2023), BMJ (26th April 2023), Bruce G Charlton (24th April 2023), ClearWater (23rd April 2023), gini (24th April 2023), Ivanhoe (23rd April 2023), John'sKatya (23rd April 2023), kudzy (23rd April 2023), lisalu (25th April 2023), Miller (23rd April 2023), mountain_jim (23rd April 2023), Pris (24th April 2023), Sirus (24th April 2023), Tigger (23rd April 2023), Vicus (23rd April 2023), Yoda (23rd April 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

Posting here again the Two Mikes interview with Derek Johnson

To get to the skinny start at 10 min.
    https://rumble.com/v2fnx4u-derek-joh...-current-.html

And I have to ask myself, if nonsense, why would he and others be so informed and passionate about this? What's to win?

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2d2hna
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd April 2023 at 15:57. Reason: embedded the video

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th April 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2023), BMJ (23rd April 2023), ClearWater (23rd April 2023), East Sun (24th April 2023), gini (24th April 2023), lisalu (25th April 2023), Pris (24th April 2023), Reinhard (25th April 2023), Tigger (23rd April 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Posting here again the Two Mikes interview with Derek Johnson

To get to the skinny start at 10 min.
    https://rumble.com/v2fnx4u-derek-joh...-current-.html

And I have to ask myself, if nonsense, why would he and others be so informed and passionate about this? What's to win?

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2d2hna

Whilst the fake Creepy Joe Biden is the fake president for Continuation Of Government, the real power lies with the Commander In Chief Trump, and this twit below is still pinned.

Interestingly the date on the above twit is April 6, 2023 or 4+6+2+2+3 = 17 = Q

In relation to the gold fringed flag in the background of the first twit video.

Last edited by BMJ; 24th April 2023 at 07:35.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2023), ClearWater (23rd April 2023), East Sun (24th April 2023), gini (24th April 2023), Pris (24th April 2023), Reinhard (25th April 2023), thepainterdoug (23rd April 2023), Tigger (23rd April 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,434 times in 278 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For what it's worth — and I can't prove any of this! — I can hedge my $10 bet with this.

I have a senior-military-connected source in the US who insists to me (off-record), and has done consistently ever since Jan 2021, that Trump is legally and formally still POTUS, that COG (Continuity of Government) is in effect, and that Biden and his cronies are all wannabe imposters who are being allowed to do whatever they want to — for the moment.

THIS is awesome to hear. Thanks, Bill. It's what I've always suspected, that Trump is still POTUS and COG is in effect.
    We have two other threads on this. (The first, and a very interesting one too, is what thepainterdoug/Doug referred to in his post #15 above. I ran Derek Johnson's information past my contact and was told it was all 100% accurate.)
    Back in 2021, I found all this quite plausible, and was waiting with great interest for the Big Reveal (which my contact assured me in every message would happen "soon"). But I confess I have my profound doubts now, simply because [it seems to me] that just too much enormous damage is being done, some of it possibly irreversible without the US being burned to the ground.

The question really may have to be asked why (if Trump-led COG is a reality) the rescue project is being left so late in the game that the game might not be winnable any longer. I don't have an answer to that! "Trusting the Plan" seems [to me] increasingly hard to do, despite new revelations about Fauci, Hunter Biden, Blinken, et al. The major thing might be if SCOTUS annulled the 2020 election results because of the recently admitted FBI election interference.

In a just society, that would be exactly the Deus ex Machina to happen — but the problem is that the US can no longer be called a just society.

I really do not want to use time and effort in thinking about this kind of mainstream political non-issue: From where we are here-and-now, I cannot see what difference the identity of US President actually makes to the direction of the US, or the world.

When one looks at what Actually Happened in the USA 2016-2020 (rather than reading the rhetoric, on both sides), I don't suppose that an impartial observer could overall tell the difference between the Trump presidency, and those who came before and after.

The 2020 totalitarian global coup, the plandemic lockdown, the summer of Black Lives Matter, and the vax roll-out all happened under DJT.

I find it utterly bewildering to observe those apparent dissenters who expect anything net-positive from a future repeat Trump administration; or indeed any overall-good from any other person who They might allow to win, in a controlled US election system.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bruce G Charlton For This Post:

arwen (23rd April 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2023), BMJ (5th May 2023), ClearWater (23rd April 2023), gini (24th April 2023), Isserley (23rd April 2023), lisalu (25th April 2023), Miller (23rd April 2023), mizo (25th April 2023), Reinhard (25th April 2023), Tigger (23rd April 2023), Vicus (23rd April 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I agree that there is no reason to think anything net-positive will come of any future US president. But if there is any person who can make a difference in this novel period of history, it would be a person not part of the deep state and or its agents. But also a person who knows the ins and outs of political life as the head of USA inc. There are not too many people like that. Trump is one. RFK is not, for instance.

What has happened in recent years in the US and all over the world is unprecedented and there is no system in place that can defend against it. It is the playbook from the Confessions of an Economic Hit Man turned against the country of its origin. They are masters at this game, having perfected it in the preceding decades in many foreign nations. They don't often loose, if ever.

The person to take them out had better have a plan, a list, and the fortitude of a lion. They had better be undauntable, rich, and fearless. They had better love God. They had better love their country and uphold the documents that make it the only unique nation on earth. They had better understand risk and how to mitigate it. They had better be a winner...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

arwen (23rd April 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2023), BMJ (5th May 2023), Bruce G Charlton (24th April 2023), Charles Harris (23rd April 2023), ClearWater (23rd April 2023), Miller (23rd April 2023), Pam (25th April 2023), Reinhard (25th April 2023), Tigger (23rd April 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

For me, if this Bill passes into to Law, I would say the white hats (if there are any) definitely lost. This is not getting enough attention.

This is 17 minutes of need to know information in the context of this thread. Mike Adams spells out the exact implications of the RESTRICT Act in the US.

Quote Mini-documentary from Mike Adams explains the horrifying dangers of the RESTRICT Act now being pushed to criminalize free speech in America. The government could use this act to seize websites of alt media, imprison anyone who disagrees with the regime and even burn down Christian churches, Waco-style, if they refuse to bow down to the LGBT agenda. The RESTRICT Act is pure tyranny and pure evil. Make sure your representatives know to OPPOSE it at every level.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2023), BMJ (24th April 2023), ClearWater (23rd April 2023), gini (24th April 2023), Icare (23rd April 2023), lisalu (25th April 2023), Miller (23rd April 2023), Reinhard (25th April 2023), Tigger (23rd April 2023), Vicus (23rd April 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Bruce G Charlton (here)
    When one looks at what Actually Happened in the USA 2016-2020 (rather than reading the rhetoric, on both sides), I don't suppose that an impartial observer could overall tell the difference between the Trump presidency, and those who came before and after.

The 2020 totalitarian global coup, the plandemic lockdown, the summer of Black Lives Matter, and the vax roll-out all happened under DJT.

I find it utterly bewildering to observe those apparent dissenters who expect anything net-positive from a future repeat Trump administration; or indeed any overall-good from any other person who They might allow to win, in a controlled US election system.

The Trump presidency was a huge success/wake up call for people all around the world. America was better under Trump in those four short years than it's been since maybe the Reagan years. It was so good, in fact, that it couldn't help but influence its neighbor, Canada. For example, when gas prices are down in the States, they're down in Canada. Canada usually parallels the States. Food prices... everything was better up in Canada with Trump as President. Things felt more hopeful than ever before.

Trump even brokered multiple peace deals around the world.

Despite the globalists throwing everything they had at Trump including the "summer of love" and their plandemic, Trump still kept the US economy up. He had to. He knew what was about to happen: "The Big Steal". It was critically important for people to witness for themselves the stark difference between MAGA and the Biden Admin's agenda. People needed to see for themselves just how infiltrated and corrupted all levels of society had become including the US election and justice systems (exact same agenda in many other countries). The world also needed to see the difference between a peacemaker and warmongers.

You can't remedy something if you don't know there is a problem. Fighting a decades-long global psyop isn't easy. Many strides in the right direction have already been taken. One of the best things Trump ever did was call out the globalist "Mockingbird Media" propaganda news networks as "Fake News". Now, fewer and fewer people are watching that programming because they see through the BS.

The globalists have lost control of the narrative and, as a result, are doing increasingly stupid things that expose their agenda more than ever before. Desperate, they are pushing too hard, too fast, and people are now resisting all around the world.
    Last edited by Pris; 24th April 2023 at 03:50.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Anchor (24th April 2023), Baby Steps (30th April 2023), Bill Ryan (24th April 2023), BMJ (24th April 2023), Bruce G Charlton (24th April 2023), ClearWater (25th April 2023), gini (24th April 2023), lisalu (25th April 2023), Tigger (24th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    For me, if this Bill passes into to Law, I would say the white hats (if there are any) definitely lost. This is not getting enough attention.

This is 17 minutes of need to know information in the context of this thread. Mike Adams spells out the exact implications of the RESTRICT Act in the US.

Quote Mini-documentary from Mike Adams explains the horrifying dangers of the RESTRICT Act now being pushed to criminalize free speech in America. The government could use this act to seize websites of alt media, imprison anyone who disagrees with the regime and even burn down Christian churches, Waco-style, if they refuse to bow down to the LGBT agenda. The RESTRICT Act is pure tyranny and pure evil. Make sure your representatives know to OPPOSE it at every level.

This is exactly why the globalists have already lost. They are pushing too hard and too fast. No one will go along with this nonsense. They've pushed through similar stuff in Canada (probably to help "prep" the States). It doesn't mean Canadians are going along with it or that Canada is lost. Of interest, people in Canada still have their guns despite attempts to take them away. There are many battles being fought. Don't forget what the Canadian Trucker's Freedom Convoy achieved just last year. It sparked a world awakening.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2023), BMJ (24th April 2023), ClearWater (25th April 2023), gini (24th April 2023), lisalu (25th April 2023), Reinhard (25th April 2023), Tigger (24th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)

This is exactly why the globalists have already lost. They are pushing too hard and too fast. No one will go along with this nonsense. They've pushed through similar stuff in Canada (probably to help "prep" the States). It doesn't mean Canadians are going along with it or that Canada is lost. Of interest, people in Canada still have their guns despite attempts to take them away. There are many battles being fought. Don't forget what the Canadian Trucker's Freedom Convoy achieved just last year. It sparked a world awakening.

Canada has definitely been used as the poster child for the globalists to push their agenda onto the States, and there can be no doubt that Canada parallels the States in almost every way. Where Americans had the "I did that" Biden gas pump stickers, Canadians had the "I did that" Trudeau stickers lol. The same globalists are behind it all.

Canadians are NOT supposed to rise up... The Canadian Trucker's Freedom Convoy sparked a massive movement across the entire nation. Take a listen to Douglas Murray talking about the Freedom Convoy and how the Canadian government funded "legacy media" reacted -- the Freedom Convoy definitely hit a globalist nerve:

Douglas Murray DESTROYS Canadian legacy media

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IaWlZdTOmg0B
    Last edited by Pris; 24th April 2023 at 18:21.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2023), BMJ (24th April 2023), Isserley (24th April 2023), lisalu (25th April 2023), Miller (24th April 2023), Reinhard (25th April 2023), Tigger (24th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Thanks for sharing those threads. I'll definitely check them out. Derek Johnson is new to me, wow, what a jaw-dropper he is!

Sometimes, I feel the same... that things have gone too far to be reversed. I know I sometimes hyper-focus on awful stuff (no shortage of it) and it can make the horror of it all seem insurmountable. When I use Trump as a gauge, I just don't get negative vibes from him at all. He does seem to have a lot of patience, though I think he's disappointed things aren't moving quicker. Once in awhile he does indicate that. And, he's been putting out messages that so much of the damage can be reversed quickly once he's back in The White House. On a positive note, great reveals are coming out lately as though it's all being timed. At some point the dam has got to burst.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2023), BMJ (25th April 2023), mountain_jim (25th April 2023), Pam (25th April 2023), Reinhard (25th April 2023), Tigger (25th April 2023), wondering (25th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Apr 15 2023 - Derek Johnson w/ TruthStream > Tribunals Start This Summer Derek Will Be At GITMO

Juan O Savin SITREP
    21 April 2023

* MIL Tribunals Expected To Begin This Summer * Derek Contracted With Radio Station To Report Live From GITMO During Trials *

Federal Continuity Of Government
    https://whitehouse.gov1.info/continuity-plan/

Federal COG Directives 1 & 2
    https://www.gpo.gov/docs/default-sou...2017FCD1-2.pdf
    https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/f...June132017.pdf

Executive Order 13919
    https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...to-active-duty

Executive Order 13963
    https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ent-of-defense

Executive Order 13848
    https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...tates-election

FEMA Continuity Of Government
    https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/f...nce_070921.pdf

Department Of Defense Law Of War Manual > Updated December 2016
    https://tinyurl.com/2p94xahe

Key Chapters
    - Chapter 11 > Military Occupation
    - Chapter 4.3 > Unprivileged Belligerents
    - Chapter 18 > Implementation And Enforcement Of The Law Of War

--------------------------------------------------

Juan O Savin & Jennifer Mac
    https://107daily.com
    https://www.worldaccordingtojuan.com
    www.TheJenniferMac.com

Derek Johnson
    https://thedocuments.info
    https://t.me/DerekJohnsonOfficial
    https://www.facebook.com/The1776Nation

TruthStream
    https://rumble.com/c/TruthStream

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2gr6zm
    Last edited by BMJ; 5th May 2023 at 01:16.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2023), Pris (25th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

aye aye.... More happening...

PANIC: Biden Lawyers Dragged Into DOJ! Whistleblower Exposes CRIMES | Joe's Business Partner

a grey hat or a white hat?

Last edited by scotslad; 25th April 2023 at 11:21.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2023), BMJ (26th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th April 2023), mountain_jim (25th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

https://twitter.com/kansasauthor/sta...934972928?s=20

full tweet image

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2023), BMJ (26th April 2023), ClearWater (25th April 2023), lisalu (25th April 2023), Pris (25th April 2023), scotslad (25th April 2023), thepainterdoug (25th April 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    a grey hat or a white hat?

A grey hat? Who do you mean? Trump or Levin?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2023), BMJ (26th April 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

All I know is trumps ears, earlobes, even the way he wears his hair looks the same every day.

thanks
    Pris

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2023), BMJ (26th April 2023), ClearWater (26th April 2023), Pris (26th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2