+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freelance Airline Pilot Passes Along Quiet info . . .

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Default Freelance Airline Pilot Passes Along Quiet info . . .

So buckle up , things look to be a bit bumpy if this is true. I think the powers that be (good guys) should be stepping up their game and just slit the head of the snake before this comes to fruition. Do whatever they have to do to stop this.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...ong-quiet-info

On a separate note, we have been flying in large cargo boxes into Gatwick, Amsterdam, New York, Melbourne, and DFW over the past 3 months. The boxes are shipments of a drug called Oseltamivir and another called peramivir.

We have never moved this much tonnage of a single product. I’ve personally done 5 runs full cargo on a 757.

It’s the treatment drug for a avian flu virus H5N1. Apparently the only avian flu that’s recently been announced transfers to humans.

Something is cooking. There are snakes in the grass. Stay vigilant.

Please keep me anonymous. Thank you!

Capt. D

So I always read the blogs after , some of interest were
    I have a close friend who is a pilot for a major airline. He was the over recently and we chatting. I told him I don’t believe everything I hear and definitely not all I read and I had seen/heard of reports of pilots failing irreversibly in the cockpit. He looked at me, sipped his old fashion (a good bourbon man) and simmered Lu said “not just pilots” and took another sip. I figured he’s under a gag order so I sipped my bourbon

So I wonder what the Alternative Healthy Treatment is for the avian flu that has been Weaponized?

Ivermectin? Ivermectin knocks colds and flu with practically a single dose. Avian flu is a flu. I guess the natural protocols will remain the same.

Oseltamivir / Tamiflu - about 6 month shelf life before expiry ? ? ?

I have a friend in Canada that deals in stocks and life insurance, she checked and said she sees no restrictions on insurance for pilots or anyone. Might be just a Southwest policy or a just US insurance policy but not all pilots everywhere. Would be interesting to hear from Europe as well.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 21st April 2023 at 15:27.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alan (21st April 2023), anasazi (22nd April 2023), avid (21st April 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Matthew (21st April 2023), Nasu (21st April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (15th May 2023), Sunny (21st April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 times in 117 posts

Default Re: Freelance Airline Pilot Passes Along Quiet info . . .

Hi, The same message as per the thread started by Viking yesterday
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...-Kerry-Cassidy

Seems to be fake news
    One of the comments on the Hal Turner link, mentions that there are no restrictions in Canada regarding insuring vaxx pilots.

So it really seems to be fake
    Last edited by chrifri; 21st April 2023 at 15:28.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

avid (21st April 2023), ExomatrixTV (21st April 2023), Icare (21st April 2023), Le Chat (22nd April 2023), Matthew (21st April 2023), mountain_jim (21st April 2023), Nasu (21st April 2023), pyrangello (21st April 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (15th May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Default Re: Freelance Airline Pilot Passes Along Quiet info . . .

yeah I just saw that on one of the blogs, we should probably take this thread out then , if the mods want to delete this post then by all means, thanks

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (21st April 2023), Matthew (21st April 2023), Nasu (21st April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread