Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Default Re: UK: Important Concerns Re Emergency Alert today 23 April

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    The future? We'll see.....

Beyond The Reset: an animated film

Description: A 3D animated short film about not too distant but a dystopian future. It speculates on the potential consequences of the infamous Great Reset, medical tyranny, woke culture, and green agenda. Everything, that World Economic Forum (WEF) is planning for us.
    This little animated satire/foreboding of the near future is really excellent, I mean the production quality, not the subject matter of course. I spotted this about a month ago on YouTube (of all places) and I posted the link on Twitter, I have noticed a few picked it up following that, and have also posted it, I think we should give it a little better exposure, while we here on PA forum might not be in need of any more dark representations of our FU#ed up world, there are plenty out there who could benefit. Just a little ramble, don't mind me.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (24th April 2023), Bill Ryan (24th April 2023), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2023), Ewan (25th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (28th April 2023), happyuk (30th April 2023), Harmony (25th April 2023), janette (24th April 2023), jaybee (24th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (30th April 2023), Pam (25th April 2023), Tintin (25th April 2023), Vangelo (25th April 2023), wondering (28th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by safara (here)
    Oh bugger!! So, do I turn it off or not?!?!
    Made me laugh!
    1. I'm not in the UK,
    2. I don't have a smartphone and would never use one,
      but if I did
    3. I would personally NOT have it on for this test!
    We had those test a few times during covid lockdown and we all receive the big buzzing for amber alerts as well.

the problem is that you cannot be out. Want it or not, your phone is hijacked.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (24th April 2023), Bill Ryan (24th April 2023), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2023), Ewan (25th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (28th April 2023), Harmony (25th April 2023), janette (24th April 2023), jaybee (24th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th April 2023), Tintin (25th April 2023), Vangelo (25th April 2023), wondering (28th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,788 times in 5,537 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    The future? We'll see.....

Beyond The Reset: an animated film

Description: A 3D animated short film about not too distant but a dystopian future. It speculates on the potential consequences of the infamous Great Reset, medical tyranny, woke culture, and green agenda. Everything, that World Economic Forum (WEF) is planning for us.
    This little animated satire/foreboding of the near future is really excellent, I mean the production quality, not the subject matter of course. I spotted this about a month ago on YouTube (of all places) and I posted the link on Twitter, I have noticed a few picked it up following that, and have also posted it, I think we should give it a little better exposure, while we here on PA forum might not be in need of any more dark representations of our FU#ed up world, there are plenty out there who could benefit. Just a little ramble, don't mind me.
    Thanks Mike

I agree wholeheartedly here. Actually, I'm a little irritated with myself in that I could perhaps have made more effort to say more about this quite beautiful and also very moving work.

It really is very high quality in its presentation and creation, and although the subject matter is, as you allude, not alien to our community and maybe doesn't require much amplification, I'd suggest that to anyone normie who hasn't quite got to grips with the possible severe outcomes awaiting humanity starkly revealed here, this should be mandatory viewing: this could serve as a warning and an injunction to act in whatever way may help to mitigate against the dystopian denouement drawn here.

It's so very good that I've also saved it to our library here

A relevant time-stamp to the thread topic concerning alerts comes in around the 19 minute mark, hence my inclusion of this work on this thread.

Perhaps it should be either referenced and/or moved to the 'culture/movies' section of the forum too.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2023), Ewan (25th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (28th April 2023), Harmony (25th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th April 2023), Pam (25th April 2023), Vangelo (25th April 2023), wondering (29th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,278 times in 21,093 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2023), Harmony (28th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th April 2023), Matthew (28th April 2023), Nasu (28th April 2023), Tintin (28th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

A denunciation of this pointless and impractical fear-mongering by comedian Andrew Lawrence, whose videos I always enjoy.

Short, acrid and hard-hitting.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2023), Harmony (1st May 2023), Johnnycomelately (30th April 2023), Vangelo (1st May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2