+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A New Age For Me

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Default A New Age For Me

I wrote the following post 9 years ago on a different forum. Since then I became an atheist, again, and then an agnostic, again. But these awakenings and evolution of Mind and Spirit seem to take cyclic paths. I think I'm starting to believe in Spirituality again! Nothing really has been a catalyst to this... it was just a matter of time I guess. I'm still highly skeptical about many things, but the Spiritual realm is no longer a matter of doubt.

I wrote this 9 years ago in thread on different forum, about Hylozoics:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    The Deep Mysteries are worth exploring to those daring few who can not help to do otherwise. No matter how many times we turn away, from either doubt, fear, or bouts of lunacy even, the call to The Path never ceases.

In MY life, and I speak of this short one I'm living now for 35 years, an on-and-off again study of The Wisdom Tranditions has taken me through Heaven and Hell (though everyone can relate to this statement, I'm sure), but no matter how far I think I set myself back, or how much time I feel I've wasted, when I earnestly return, with renewed Faith and Fear, I see I've gained ground, even if just a half step.

Nothing has been more grounding to this apparently unstable person that I can be, than an honest and thoughtful approach to 'Esoterics', no matter what I've called it in the past.

And this long pursuit--long for me at but 15 years since a first 'awakening' in this life (who knows how long, REALLY, not I) is yielding fruits that I've only read about and long sought for some time: A Balanced Mind, Grounded and Mindful living, a Compassionate and Inclusive Heart, and a Vision of Unity that overwhelms me now.

I started a babe, then a child, then a boy who found God through Jesus; a teenager who cursed the Holy Trinity; and then a young man, agnostic who pleaded to The Heavens, "God! Whoever!, IF there be ANYONE OUT THERE, PLEASE ... Let Me KNOW WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!!!" ...

... a man struck with a 'Quickening' that frightened Family and Friends, drugged by the Docs, consoled by the Mystics, deepened through Hindu Saints, Grounded by Buddha, confused and intrigued by Blavatsky, educated through Hermetics (any of this sound familiar?) ...

In Hylozoics I hit MY end, and turned away, overwhelmed by it's Infinite Depth ...

But, WOW! It RESONATED stronger than anything, especially the number system; and the terms were all right, but I didn't get far. The Aspirant turned his back... for some years.

Why? I have 'suspicions' ...

Have you ever been a Christian? Have you felt the Presence of The Holy Spirit? (I relate the following feeling through Christianity, but you may know it by a different name, it doesn't mater, the feeling is the same)
    You know this feeling-- when you have an overwhelming one-pointed Thought of the Love and Power of GOD, and start to get a chill, and that 'pins and needles' feeling; you want to cry, you want to dance and sing, but mostly (I) want to cry. I don't know WHAT it is, and I don't care what Laurency or anyone might call it, but what I know is that since my return to The Path and renewal of my Faith, I feel it ANYTIME and EVERYTIME I turn my thoughts toward the Goodness of Life, having Faith that I have allied my Self with the Right in This World. I do it all day, and dwell there as long as I want. There's more going on too, but nothing as important as the Feeling I get and the CLARITY I have gained, perhaps re-gained (perhaps gifted!).

I've never been lifted up so, and it feels Fantastic.

But it's not because I'm a 'student' of Hylozoics or Theosophy, or anything, but because I took and dusted off the Gems I've found in ALL my searches, keeping only those that came clean and that reflect Purely, the Light From Above. For ME, within HYLOZOICS, I've found a place, My 'Everbecomming' Temple for where to set My True Gems, all together reflecting in a way that has Illumined THE PATH, and I can 'almost' see clearly My Place In This World. Almost.

The Mysteries remain, but I feel I've The Key, and as I rearrange my Gems, at Will, in My Own Personal Temple, the Glyphs of Old come alive with color, and little by little, in wondrous ways, tell me the stories of All Time.

So I thank Laurency, The Initiates of all times, creeds and globes, and I thank The HIGHEST OF HIGHS for bringing me into BEING.

I believe we'll all find Our Own Personal WAY, and yours may take you to the Pledieas! You may hear the very Voice of RA!

I pray that on Your journeys, whether you are At Rest In The Kingdom already, or still feel like a young person who's just glimpsed a flicker of a Ray of Truth in some far off direction; I PRAY that you take TRUTH ALONE with you. Seek and find Those Glorious Illuminating Gems of Truth that which, only after an thorough examination, honestly weighing them up, with Patience and mindfulness, against your heart of hearts; take the Gems that do not crumble to dust, but those that stand the test and shine your Perfected Inner Reflection back at YOU.

GUARD YOU MIND FROM DECEPTION! (selfishness MIGHT not be Natural, but MAY just be a painful Illusion we HAVE to, and I believe CAN overcome.)

God Bless,

or I could just be a manic-depressive ;P

=================================================

Now, I am Bipolar. So keep that in mind. I've been medicated for 7 years straight, so I don't think I'm having an episode.

Peace
    Kalamos, formerly known as Calamus
    Last edited by Kalamos; 25th April 2023 at 06:34.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2023), Bill Ryan (25th April 2023), Chip (25th April 2023), Harmony (25th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (25th April 2023), meeradas (5th May 2023), Nasu (26th April 2023), Pam (25th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Default Re: A New Age For Me

I wrote this on skeptics forum 9 years ago. I read it today as a reminder to myself, of my old friend Finefeather.

"There are lots of woowoo's out there, between mystics and these new age lucid 'dreamers'.

Every now and then you run into persons that claim extraordinary abilities, with expert travelers of higher dimensions of consciousness.

Between waking, dreaming, and talking to aliens in your sleep paralysis, the fact remains that there are millions of people claiming astral travel a hobby, even a way of life. People are convinced that they are meeting angels and aliens, and all variety of spirit beings. There seems to be a standard format to these higher dimensions that sleepy new agers and psychonauts describe. Shared experiences even, with friends claiming to meet in the astral.

Drug induced hallucinations often produce shared experiences, telepathy, shared vision, shared hallucination.

That these higher planes that have been written about for thousands years should cause some of us to think, maybe there is something to the human brain-mind that connects our unconscious mind with others (and perhaps with Nature). Then people write about super-consciousness.

Anyhow. So we meet these Looney Tunes, but then we might meet very wise and intelligent persons who regard these esoteric ideas with an expert knowledge, connecting metaphysics with new physics and psychology. You don't have to believe them, and most don't want to, when an interesting person begins to talk big ideas and make tons of sense about life and the mysteries.

I once dealt a little with a person that claimed to be gifted at leaving his body, or rather, projecting his consciousness. He was wise, and gave a lot of advice and counseling to many people, on both spiritual and material topics.

Not often he would mention hylozoics and that world view. I had already read over some of the work, and some other metaphysical hooey, but I ended up asking him out of curiosity, how he had discovered or came upon the work of Laurency.

This gentleman said that 40 years ago, as a middle aged man, he had a mystical experience that gifted him with the ability to project his consciousness every night, all night, as his physical body slept, his consciousness remained awake to explore the dreamscape that some call the astral world.

Much like Robert Monroe, he began to peal through layers and levels of these dimensions, meeting all the varied imaginations of human dreamers and thinkers. He could surf a quantum ocean, like a pro, validating his experiences with others in their work as 'silent helpers'. His senses began to awaken during his daylight consciousness too, becoming able to perceive energy forms and 'beings' in the energetic/etheric fields around us all the time. This is one of thousands of people who claim abilities, along with all manner of charlatan psychic. Yet this man seemed very sincere. I personally believed him, given my own experiences with 'seeing' things, and lively waking dreams.

Again, believe it or not....

Regarding his discovery of hylozoics, his claim was that he learned the system in his travels through the 'mental world', reaching into the higher mental planes (Casual World), only to later on find that the system had been written down and examined by Laurency.

There is something to this science that connects many dots. Esoterics attempts to explain much of those unexplained mysteries of the paranormal and metaphysical. There seem to be a few people or much more who can confirm it too. But it's a subject that people are called to consider only from a soul impulse, in search of some knowledge that they had once touched before, as if you'd once read an epic novel dozens of years ago that blew your mind in the way it repainted the mundane things in life with a colorful flare and glamour, taking you to locations you'd never imagine of, and putting wisdom to music and art... But after your reading this Great Work, you might have forgotten it all in other demanding earthy pursuits, all while the Great Epic churned in the back of your mind... You walk through life remembering, here and there, some instance and points from the thousands of sub stories of that Epic, but overall, forgetting the Whole, till one day you find yourself in an earthly scene that was described to the letter in some old thousand page book that was supposed to be a fiction. Suddenly, you realize it was not, but True.

Now you can hardly remember the Title, much less the story line and all the characters, but you feel that you have been born into it, and somewhere in the middle. Your life is now the Epic, and as you go, you remember and write it all anew."
    Last edited by Kalamos; 25th April 2023 at 06:38.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2023), Bill Ryan (25th April 2023), Chip (25th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (25th April 2023), Nasu (26th April 2023), Pam (25th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)
    I wrote the following post 9 years ago on a different forum.
    the number 9 in numerology speaks of the end of a cycle, a phase of assessment before the renewal with the number 1, the departure of something which takes place after the 9

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2023), Kalamos (25th April 2023), Nasu (26th April 2023), Pam (25th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

that everything is energy and that everything vibrates, are facts.... that being said of course there´s much out there that we dont see nor touch but , nevertheless, exists.... embracing this is called spirituality.... ha! it should be call reality. WHen people talks about metaphysics they talk spirituality and leave our daily lives at a side the physical at a side; when they talk about physicality they leave out the rest.... anyhow divided. Now is the time to see the whole thing together as it is in reality. When we talk about vibration, energy and frequency you leave outside nothing..... i would call this spirituality without bull**** .... no dogma(specific candles at specific time,stones, crystals, writing something 300 times etc), no rules but your own... bc we are spirit driving a body, universe experiencing itself. what i see in you is the principle of the pendulum going way far to the left and then far to the right.... get a hold of your own vibration, do care about how you feel and start raising your frequency in a constant steady and conscious maner, the pendulum will came to balance, from there you´ll have a perfect bouncing off place vibrationaly to move really forward. Hope this helps you and Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

do like that and you wont need medication ever again
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

8. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Kalamos (29th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread