Thread: Big Bang Theory Bust?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

Default Big Bang Theory Bust?

Michio Kaku Just Announced: James Webb Telescope FINALLY PROVED Big Bang WRONG!
    Future Space
    91.5K subscribers
    Apr 21, 2023

(I'm not sure how much of an expert Kaku really is, but for what it's worth....)

"We’ve always wondered about life out there. But what if we told you that the possibility of more lifeforms has become surer than ever? Six shocking galaxies have been discovered that defy all explanations. Join us as we discuss Michio Kaku breaking his silence on the James Webb telescope's clearest image in history."

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2023), Brigantia (26th April 2023), Dennis Leahy (26th April 2023), Ewan (27th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th April 2023), Icare (26th April 2023), Ioneo (26th April 2023), Islander12 (26th April 2023), Jambo (27th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th April 2023), Kalamos (26th April 2023), Le Chat (16th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th April 2023), Matthew (26th April 2023), mountain_jim (27th April 2023), Nasu (1st May 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), rgray222 (27th April 2023), Sadieblue (1st May 2023), shaberon (27th April 2023), Sunny-side-up (26th April 2023), thepainterdoug (1st May 2023), Tigger (26th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023), Vicus (26th April 2023), Violet3 (27th April 2023), william r sanford72 (26th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Default Re: Big Bang Theory Bust?

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Michio Kaku Just Announced: James Webb Telescope FINALLY PROVED Big Bang WRONG!
    Future Space
    91.5K subscribers
    Apr 21, 2023

(I'm not sure how much of an expert Kaku really is, but for what it's worth....)
    It is true, vast amounts of data from the Webb telescope confirm what electric universe theorists have been saying for decades, the big bang didn't happen 13 billion years ago, and maybe never happened at all.
    Webb found hundreds of fully form spiral galaxies that existed 250 million years after the "big bang"
    At this time the whole universe should have been pure energy still, and no stars should have formed, much less entire galaxies.

The only journal that will publish this stuff is https://arxiv.org/

Try searching for JWST or Webb and read the most recent papers.

Cosmologists are just as lost as virologists.
    Both long abandoned the scientific method, and both got lost. This should be a reminder that the scientific method works, ignore it and you will get lost.
    Lost meaning inventing "the big bang" based on ZERO science based evidence.

Great video that explains everything, I do not trust Kaku, he smells like a disinformation agent.

Another video explaining why the big bang never made any sense.

Like everything else in the universe "gravity" is an "electric" process. The planets and even solar systems, and galaxies are all connected by electric field. Remember where ever there is an electric there is also a magnetic field, this is what pulls stars together into galaxies, and explains their shapes. Newtonian gravity fails completely on this scale.
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 26th April 2023 at 19:03.

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Applesprig (1st May 2023), Arcturian108 (27th April 2023), Bill Ryan (26th April 2023), Brigantia (26th April 2023), Dennis Leahy (26th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (26th April 2023), Ewan (27th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th April 2023), Journeyman (26th April 2023), Kalamos (26th April 2023), Le Chat (16th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th April 2023), Moss Rose (27th April 2023), mountain_jim (27th April 2023), onawah (26th April 2023), Open Minded Dude (1st May 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), selinam (26th April 2023), shaberon (27th April 2023), Sunny-side-up (26th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023), Vicus (26th April 2023), Violet3 (27th April 2023), william r sanford72 (26th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,219 times in 21,086 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2023), Brigantia (26th April 2023), Dennis Leahy (26th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (26th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th April 2023), Le Chat (16th May 2023), onawah (26th April 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), shaberon (27th April 2023), Sunny-side-up (26th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023), william r sanford72 (26th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Perhaps the craziest idea ever in all of science - The Big Bang.

When I was young I distinctly remember the exuberance of the 'experts' and the claim that Physics had uncovered all the big secrets and there was just a little house cleaning left before the world would change drastically for the better. We were to have flying cars, and unlimited power, and fancy new gadgets to make our lives super good. But as I was growing up it became apparent to me that most of the science they touted as from God's mouth to the scientists' ears, was wrong. By grade ten I could not suffer being taught so many untruths and outright lies. Although I continued my education I no longer believed I could be taught by these 'pretenders'.
    It was only a matter of time before the inevitable and I dropped out of any more indoctrination called 'learning'.

Since then, my life has been about collecting data that conflicts with the standard model of science. It morphed from the early days of intending to find the truth and sharing it with the world to collecting conflicting data simply out of habit.

It is good to see that this crazy view of the universe finally has good data to refute it. And the data is growing quickly. But it will still take more time than I have left on this planet.

Cosmology went astray over a hundred years ago now. The Big Bang theory captured the hearts and minds of scientists and lay persons alike. Though the data has from the beginning been tenuous at best, and has remained so for all these years, the idea of a solid start to the universe was satisfying to all concerned. But because it was so off the mark, it spun off many stupid and even insane conditions that would have had to be present for the Big Bang to have occurred. Inflation is my favorite, where for a small period of time, the universe expanded faster than the speed of light. Nuts! But these days 'dark' matter and 'dark' energy takes the cake. Absolutely nuts!

I am a collector of irrelevant data. There was a time that such a talent was useful. Now with the advent of the internet and all the facts of the human family at one's fingertips, such a talent is a waste of time. My data is tailored for ease of retention, so pertinent facts are not stored, just the most salient points. This was so I could call up any topic and a file in my head opens up. The file is sparse so it can be easily recalled and the facts are inserted by conscious intention as needed by common sense and general intelligence - they are not filed as data points. But somewhere in my head is a global file that can be used for any topic to 'flesh it out' with pertinent general data.

Now I call up a reference point and it is checked against 'Alexa' for accuracy - so why am I still doing the work?

I hope the above might help make it clear that 'knowledge' is not separated into disciplines. There is general knowledge that is applicable to any topic. And if that general knowledge, the knowledge that gets us through the day each day, is violated by some new theory, chances are that theory is wrong. That is to say,
    "Common Sense Is Always King!" and,
    "The simple is probably right." and my favorite,
    "Complication begets confusion."

It is all nice and happy to talk of how these scientists got it all wrong and how they were too lazy and too fat with the hubris of importance to see their error. But because of their ignorance they stopped the forward progress of our society and stole the lives of an entire generation. So ya, it's about time we set the ship right again...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Applesprig (26th April 2023), Arcturian108 (27th April 2023), Bill Ryan (26th April 2023), Blastolabs (28th April 2023), Ewan (27th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th April 2023), Michi (27th April 2023), onawah (27th April 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), Patient (28th April 2023), shaberon (27th April 2023), Sunny-side-up (26th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes and the same can be said for the ridiculous Black Hole gobbledygook.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Applesprig For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (26th April 2023), Ewan (27th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th April 2023), onawah (27th April 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), shaberon (27th April 2023), Sunny-side-up (26th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

It's all a load of Mushrooms
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Applesprig (1st May 2023), Bill Ryan (27th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (1st May 2023), Ewan (27th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2023), onawah (27th April 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), shaberon (27th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,064 times in 4,062 posts

Quote Posted by Applesprig (here)
    Yes and the same can be said for the ridiculous Black Hole gobbledygook.

It falls into this non-scientific category:

Unobservable.

Another theory in that category is Tectonic Plate Drift.

Another reason that we may not have the final word on the cosmos yet is because what we use as the Four Fundamental Forces is a simplification using Calculus in order not to have to deal with Maxwell's Quarternions in Arrays. The original Maxwell is posted here in General Science, anyone can check this out.

I can't remember the title but someone posted a new book, where the author discusses there being only one dimension, Time.

If we say there are three, I am going to say, well, where are they separated, how do I distinguish the length from the width of my own arm? It looks to me like it is in one piece. But then I cannot dispute that it appears to move in Time.

My guess is that mainstream academia will say this certainly does not disprove the Big Bang, it means there is something that we do not understand about it or it must be older than we thought.

My next guess is that it is important since it makes science appear to support religion, as in they can say, aha, there was this moment of creation, Let there be Light, and so forth.

There is, however, something observable, Expansion. In this case we can equivalently take the issue of how the cosmos may end, as of 2020 the most likely result being considered Heat Death from:

We don’t know what dark energy is, but it’s something that’s making the universe expand faster.

There are alternatives, such as Spontaneous Vacuum Decay or Anti-matter, or if there was such a thing as a Black Hole, then, it could destroy some portion of something.

Would the fate and the birth or rebirth be related?

Maybe there are multiple Big Bangs, happening in different places that are insensitive to mathematicians being able to define it?

I am not sure. Steady State sounds like as valid of a solution as any. I believe it defines most of its own mechanics. And yes, in the example given, complex formation at an age of 250 million years certainly does not match the current paradigm.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Applesprig (27th April 2023), Bill Ryan (27th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (27th April 2023), Ewan (27th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2023), Le Chat (16th May 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,576 times in 1,593 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    Great video that explains everything, I do not trust Kaku, he smells like a disinformation agent.

Exactly what I think about him, also Brian Greene and Neil Tyson (lol this one is too much).

~~~~~

There is a little book of debunking all these weird theories, I just tried to find in my stuffs but I couldn't, from the top of my head I remember something about the dark holes theories been created completely based on a swirling vortex of water.

What The Bleep Do We Know?

--
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (1st May 2023), Ewan (27th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2023), Le Chat (16th May 2023), shaberon (28th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Hi Palehorse. I agree about Kaku and Tyson, don’t know Greene but thanks for the heads-up.

I think that with the JWST data, there is growing doubt about the BB Theory. Good. What a preposterous proposition, firmly in flat earth territory.

I think that that sensor might be dismantling justification for Dark Matter too, by revealing the huge amount of space-dust which has heretofore cloaked, or even helped constitute, the ‘expected’ ~mass of things. Weird that Big Science thought it could see all that is lol.

I feel I have to state my understanding of how this physical universe came to be. Some folks are going to disagree, but all the theories about it are just that, theories. Ideas.

So, the universe that we see, is the reaches of the Mineral kingdom, IMO. As such, it is powered by the same thing that powers the plant and animal ones too, and us. Some folks call it source, and that seems about right.

The thing that science doesn’t get, is spirit. They are made up of a bunch of humans, and don’t seem to take that huge multiple point-of-failure facet seriously. What the heck? Anyways, forget them.

The idea that sounded best, to me, was that this material universe was created as a place for a ‘time out’ for the children of the original normalness who got selfish. Said that physical universes had been practiced, like breathe out, breathe in. By ‘who’? Lol the answer defines the question.

To me, that means that our here was carefully delivered into existence. Breathing means flowing. No hypothetical random bomb going off 15b Earth years ago. Also means it could be withdrawn, in sync with it’s intention. “Heat death on the universe”? Ha, no. Everybody’s gone, home, time to shut out the lights.Time to party, and thank the one who turned things around, IMO.

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

Exactly what I think about him, also Brian Greene and Neil Tyson (lol this one is too much).

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Applesprig (27th April 2023), Arcturian108 (27th April 2023), Bill Ryan (27th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (27th April 2023), Ewan (27th April 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), Patient (28th April 2023), shaberon (28th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Isn't the Expanding Universe theory based on the current understanding of how "red shift" seen in quasars operates?
    There is sufficient evidence to support the fact that science has got it wronge on Red Shift. I will try to find some papers on this subject.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO LINK ARTICLES/PAPERS FROM GOOGLE TO THIS FORUM. I TRIED THE Q&A TEC HELP SITE BUT DON'T KNOW WHICH ICON TO USE
    Last edited by Applesprig; 27th April 2023 at 19:07.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Applesprig For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (1st May 2023), Ewan (28th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), shaberon (28th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Applesprig (here)
    Isn't the Expanding Universe theory based on the current understanding of how "red shift" seen in quasars operates?
    There is sufficient evidence to support the fact that science has got it wronge on Red Shift. I will try to find some papers on this subject.

Good question.

Electric Universe says that Red Shift is "Tired Light"--because it has interacted with the enormous amount of Dust that is out there.

Dust would not cause Expansion, since gravity attracts.

The whole possibility lies under--what is Space? Is it some kind of tissue, that can expand, like raisin bread, moving all the raisins away from each other?

If so it is expanding in the X direction, from every single point.

But what is it?

Does that question even make sense?

Space is full of the Casimir Effect.

This follows from Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle--because we cannot "be sure", then, particles and anti-particles just happen to pop out from nowhere.

This is observable with low-tech capacitor plates. The photons with longer wavelengths are interrupted from being able to collapse back into "nothing", so they go flying outside, and the negative pressure makes the plates attract.

Because vacuum space emits energy, all that would be necessary for the Big Bang is that sometimes one of those tiny little photons has as much energy as a universe.

Concerning "dimensions", yes, western science has no regard for consciousness and even in psychology it is seen as another half or split from the brain or something like that. Comparatively, the eastern view is that there is only one measuring apparatus, man. If I were to measure the edge of the observable universe with a telescope, I am measuring myself measuring that.

I don't have a solution for the universe, but I am kind of interested in what might make the status quo release its white knuckle grip from what are accurately called--Theories.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Applesprig (28th April 2023), Bill Ryan (30th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (1st May 2023), Ewan (28th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th April 2023), palehorse (28th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The thermodynamics establishes that disorder (dispersal of energy), entropy and aggregate is always rising and it may be interpretable as destruction and disintegration on a long time scale, but now look at all the "exotic" configurations that exist out there (including ourselves)..

any new theories will attract attention, but give it time enough and it will fall out of favor, because obviously new ones is coming up. Novelty, it is new at some point when introduced but it will no longer be novel as it was when introduced, simple as that. We have to watch some aspect of it, does it make progress, does it deeps our understanding of the issue, or it just make no more sense after sometime as new theories are always coming, I think it is the same problem with dark holes, BB (inflationary cosmology - I think it is the dominant cosmological paradigm), string theory, etc..

We have a long journey ahead, John Henry Schwarz one of the founders of string theory knew it was not the definitive answer to the problem, but the way they broadcast this particular theory (Theory of everything) was like it was the final answer.. the mainstream science is not the correct place to get instruction of what is going on in science, it is basically like listening to CNN or any other news outlet to draw conclusions on certain issues.

If you ask any scientist about the big bang, the answer will be "I don't know". Nobody know what was before, was there a sparkle of energy that started an inflationary universe? or was that always like that? was there a conscious universe before a physical universe? multi universes? if so, science will never get it straight.

Is assumed and recognized by scientists like Paul Steinhardt that inflationary cosmology has "some issues".. as mentioned above it will probably fall into the category of "flat earth theory" in maybe a few years.

As Greene says and I am not a big fan of him, but he got this one right, there still need to be a consensus on these ideas of mathematical singularity in order to understand things like dark holes and big bang... then the subject goes into cyclic cosmology and the equations needed to confront the mathematical breakdown of each cycle, in other words it has to be cured before drawing conclusions and theories about anything.

There is a "business" of modeling the universe out there.
    Last edited by palehorse; 28th April 2023 at 06:47.
    --

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Applesprig (30th April 2023), Bill Ryan (30th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (1st May 2023), Ewan (28th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th April 2023), Orph (28th April 2023), shaberon (30th April 2023), Vangelo (28th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The thermodynamics establishes that disorder (dispersal of energy), entropy and aggregate is always rising and it may be interpretable as destruction and disintegration on a long time scale...

Yes, it has the aspect of inevitability, except--it would take a really really really long time.

If the universe somehow ended first, then Heat Death would not work, but who says the universe has to end, except Heat Death?

Who says it has to begin?

I don't think it begins, so, they have a hard time pitching Theories at me. What seems far more interesting is observable, the formation of star systems from Nebulae, which they say are made of exploded stars. We can also be pretty confident that matter converts back and forth to energy. All kinds of complex interactions take place there for millions of years. I noticed some articles recently saying that water was not really "made here on earth", but, that it is floating around in the dust, or, molecularly combined in meteorites, but that would change our cosmology a bit wouldn't it--water actually could show up anywhere, if this is key to forming organic species.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Applesprig (30th April 2023), Bill Ryan (30th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (1st May 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st May 2023), onawah (1st May 2023), palehorse (4th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

We should probably start a thread for the new ThunderBolt Project videos but this seems to fit here for now.

The "crisis in cosmology" directly relates to the big bang, and the recent Webb Telescope Data has only provided more direct observations that confirm assumptions made decades ago by the electric universe crowd.

When observations confirm previous predictions, this is often a sign that you are on the right track, (shhhhhh don't mention this to biologists)
    Quote Since first explored in 2021, the crisis in cosmology continues with new information...the universe is not expanding, the universe is older (or younger?) than the Standard Model claims, and the universe is more or less homogenous than previously thought.

Also, numerous foundational tenets of the Big Bang theory are contradicted by abundant observations from the James Webb Space Telescope.

Discourse analyst, Ghada Chehade, PhD, analyzes the tell-tale signs of the unyielding, dogmatic and self-preserving nature of predominant science.

--
    If you see a CC with this video, it means that subtitles are available. To find out which ones, click on the Gear Icon in the lower right area of the video box and click on “subtitles” in the drop-down box. Then click on the subtitle that you would like.

The Thunderbolts Project — a Voice for the Electric Universe
    http://thunderbolts.info
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 1st May 2023 at 04:47.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st May 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st May 2023), onawah (16th May 2023), palehorse (4th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

I’m not sure of your meaning of “universe”, or “begin”.

Closed systems are what are liked most, by most thinkers, be it engineering or philosophy. That way, they can control the variables, because they define that set.

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    The thermodynamics establishes that disorder (dispersal of energy), entropy and aggregate is always rising and it may be interpretable as destruction and disintegration on a long time scale...

Yes, it has the aspect of inevitability, except--it would take a really really really long time.

If the universe somehow ended first, then Heat Death would not work, but who says the universe has to end, except Heat Death?

Who says it has to begin?

I don't think it begins, so, they have a hard time pitching Theories at me. What seems far more interesting is observable, the formation of star systems from Nebulae, which they say are made of exploded stars. We can also be pretty confident that matter converts back and forth to energy. All kinds of complex interactions take place there for millions of years. I noticed some articles recently saying that water was not really "made here on earth", but, that it is floating around in the dust, or, molecularly combined in meteorites, but that would change our cosmology a bit wouldn't it--water actually could show up anywhere, if this is key to forming organic species.
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 2nd May 2023 at 02:46. Reason: Remove some.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

palehorse (4th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is an old video, worth the time watching

The Real Crisis in Cosmology - The Big Bang Never Happened

In the Real Crisis in Cosmology video series, LPPFusion Chief Scientist Eric J. Lerner will explore the scientific evidence that the dominant model of cosmology is invalid. Instead, the basic phenomena of the cosmos can be understood without an origin in time for the universe, and without exotic hypothetical entities like inflation, dark energy and dark matter. In the first episode of the series, Lerner focuses on the new work he presented at the January, 2020 meeting of the American Astronomical Society showing that the Big Bang theory of the origin of light elements has been increasingly refuted by data on the abundance of both lithium and helium.

and here is all his videos, quite interesting but if you scroll down you will find "The real crises in cosmology" from episode 1-8.
    https://www.youtube.com/@LPPFusion/videos
    --

32. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Vangelo (16th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I lost trust in Kaku long ago when he started talking about how we needed to move to a Type 1 civilization, as in one world government. Like Tyson, he and Kaku are disinfo agents meant to distract the public from real science- electric universe, ether physics, electro-gravitics. My only question about them is, do they know the truth or do they believe their own BS?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

palehorse (16th May 2023), Vangelo (16th May 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kuperkai (here)
    My only question about them is, do they know the truth or do they believe their own BS?
    My best guess: they are like medical doctors that learned a few long books and they keep repeating parroting for as long as they were assigned for the task, some will spend a lifetime going on with the BS. Oh, and they create variations out of it, to keep the BS for another decade or so, until the next one comes up.

Take a look what Miles Mathis wrote about Stephen Hawking (He wrote that before Hawking's death).

Grab a strong coffee before start reading it! Totally related to your question, not sure is related to thread. (I am not saying I believe Mathis, but it is an interesting point of view to consider unless it was already debunked and I missed that haha).

Just in case the PDF not embed correctly: http://milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf
    Last edited by palehorse; 16th May 2023 at 15:27.
    --

+ Reply to Thread