+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meditations...Connect to Higher Self?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Default Meditations...Connect to Higher Self?

"I was wondering if meditation is connected to one's higher self. I am not sure if this is a real thing, but I have been trying guided meditation to reach my higher self. During meditation, I heard a voice telling me to relax because I was in a state of stress. After a while, I started hearing the same voice talking to me. I am currently going through a tough time, and the voice told me to take responsibility for myself and that there is always darkness behind me or a black cloud above me that I need to get rid of.

she tell me by showing i'm more of tribe/community living not western world not for me where 9-5 jobs and stayed in their house..so disconnected. I had abit of walk around the street and can feel what she saying, seeing people going home from work and lock their doors.

The voice belonged to a female who talked about me reincarnating as a male. When I asked her why her voice sounded so familiar, she told me that in a previous life, my friend and I were lovers who died in the ocean.

another time talked to this male voice...telling me stuff about people.

i don't know but this really fascinating me..i have issue with distraction can't focus tho gonna try to meditate.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 27th April 2023 at 13:56.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (27th April 2023), Michi (27th April 2023), Orph (27th April 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), Sunny-side-up (27th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Meditations...Connect to Higher Self?

apokalypse, thanks for sharing this. in NDE experiencers, many have a guide, hear a voice prior to whatever, be it drowning, a car accident etc that talks to them and calms them. I passed out from anaphylactic shock maybe 20 years ago. I still remember an "other me" being with me . A calm voice behind the scene. But I didnt have an NDE. Perhaps its a guide or an angel. I cannot recall if it was a male or female voice. I think both.
    Andy Petros NDE on Jeff Mara, show illustrated this voice behind the veil.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th April 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023), Sunny-side-up (27th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

hello friend,

meditation x attention is a thing that will walk together always, you can't meditate without been attentive to your goals, be it the breath, or objects, or sounds.. or whatever you trying to meditate upon, once you pass this stage you can focus on sensations and keep escalating to higher levels, but without full control of your attention all your effort will fall just like a house of cards. Another thing, do not ever get attached to feelings/sensations when meditating, this is one of the big mistakes out there, and can possibly get anyone confused to the point that the person will inflate their ego to accept that illumination was archived.. see how many false gurus just laying around.. I heard about it in my last time listening to a sermon in a Theravada Buddhist temple, luck me the monk spoke very good English that day

try to do in a quiet place first and when you get more control of it you will know how to meditate even inside a bus packed with people, it is all in your mind, you are the driver.

if you want to meditate properly, try to learn it from Buddhism Theravada (you don't need to became a Buddhist in order to learn meditation)

I truly don't know any other way of doing it.

and to answer your question, I never used the term higher self and I don't hear it very often either, it seems like western term or something.. I don't fully understand it.. but maybe this part of the discourse on the 62 kinds of wrong views can shed some light to your question

'That which is called "the eye," "the ear," "the nose," "the tongue," and "the body" that self is impermanent, unstable, non-eternal, subject to change. But that which is called "mind" (citta) or "mentality" (mano) or "consciousness" (viññāṇa) that self is permanent, stable, eternal, not subject to change, and it will remain the same just like eternity itself.'

'The above passage provides support for the view that the one who attains Nibbana, has put down the burden, has completed the task, the aggregates are no more, there is no more false sense of a being and not annihilation since there was no self to begin with.'

source: Digha Nikaya 1

Hope that helps a bit.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th April 2023), Journeyman (27th April 2023), Sunny-side-up (27th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi apokalypse I would recommend doing some simple DEEP inbreath breathing with eye's shut at first, as you breath in imaging and feel a growing ball of good energy/light above your head. Feel it as healthy and vibrant, when you have done this for a good few times you can do with eye's open
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (27th April 2023), palehorse (27th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,688 times in 20,823 posts

Lightbulb Re: Meditations...Connect to Higher Self?

• "Higher Self" may be the sum of "all you's" in all parallel universes (multiverse) combined ... Having access to "living wisdom" of all of them, not just "book wisdom" ... and if you are able to transcend duality thinking you may even access "Future (multidimensional) Self" as well ... Your DNA is a Fractal Antenna to the Quantum World.
    • Having access to higher levels of Awareness does not necessarily mean you can translate that easy to your current "state of being".
    • Imagine if you could talk to yourself that is 20 years younger than you, what would you say?
    • If you say anything, you will not be recognized as being you, but you are able to share personal wisdom/insights to your "younger self" ... Do you think your "younger self" is able to use these new insights, or do you think your "younger self" rejects them or dismiss it by default?
    • Now imagine meeting your "Future Self" that is 100s of years older on a Soul level. Same problem but even more complex.
    • That is why your current "state of being" is KEY to understand if you are able to (spiritually) grow/progress faster or not.
    More insights about this concept, see here & here

~many similarities I have with this lady ... most insights she shares I did too before I saw her video:

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th April 2023 at 21:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (27th April 2023), palehorse (28th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

don't know if higher self/guarding or whatever you called it but there's a voice/thoughts of someone else beside myself...when i'm able to meditate this person comes in on my mind.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th April 2023), Michel Leclerc (27th April 2023), palehorse (28th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    don't know if higher self/guarding or whatever you called it but there's a voice/thoughts of someone else beside myself...when i'm able to meditate this person comes in on my mind.

This is what helped me very first time learning to meditate.

https://www.suanmokkh.org/retreat_talks/63 (1h 09m)

The talks are in English and now they added a transcript in there.

Very insightful talks.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • "Higher Self" may be the sum of "all you's" in all parallel universes (multiverse) combined ... Having access to "living wisdom" of all of them, not just "book wisdom" ... and if you are able to transcend duality thinking you may even access "Future (multidimensional) Self" as well ... Your DNA is a Fractal Antenna to the Quantum World.
    • Having access to higher levels of Awareness does not necessarily mean you can translate that easy to your current "state of being".
    • Imagine if you could talk to yourself that is 20 years younger than you, what would you say?
    • If you say anything, you will not be recognized as being you, but you are able to share personal wisdom/insights to your "younger self" ... Do you think your "younger self" is able to use these new insights, or do you think your "younger self" rejects them or dismiss it by default?
    • Now imagine meeting your "Future Self" that is 100s of years older on a Soul level. Same problem but even more complex.
    • That is why your current "state of being" is KEY to understand if you are able to (spiritually) grow/progress faster or not.
    More insights about this concept, see here & here

~many similarities I have with this lady ... most insights she shares I did too before I saw her video:

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Very interesting John

She talks about mindfulness practice or mindfulness on breathing which is Anapanasati-Bhavana except that in this practice there is no visualization and no projection, the only object to observe is the breathing itself. Also she get into projection, which is very powerful, projecting our future to what we expect it to be definitely works, but I am not sure it has anything to do with meditation, it seems like she created some sort of "fusion" in her technique, which is really interesting thing.

For me projection is a normal thing to do, but I never did that combined with meditation.
    Yeah kudos, living and learning
    Last edited by palehorse; 28th April 2023 at 05:06.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

betoobig (29th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

this is really beautiful. I help people with this, the blending of ego or intellectual mind with innerbeing aka higherself or overself. i preffer innerbeing, much closer. This is arly stage where you doubt if it is your imagination, it is not. I encourage you to move this conversations furtherand first thing you should ask is how can you call her, ask her name. This conversations start only when the person is ready so you are. You are ready vibrationaly when in meditation, but you could have this talk anytime anywhere. She is your connection to source, She KNOWS about anything and they have huge sense of humor.... you may find yourself in a supermarket by yourSelf laughing bc of something she says and everyone will look at you weirdly...lol... main thing is you experience this naturally, this isn´t supernatural but super natural..... here i say, kudos to you and congrats. Move this relationship further by askig her what´s her perspective in anything that bothers you or any doubt you may have about whatever, this is hug and so rich. People can have a male encarnation and female innerbeing or not.... all possible combinations exists. I can answer your questions based on other´s peoples experience about this and , of course my own. Your innerbeing is the biggest part of you.... you´ll notice that she is always supportive but straight forward to the point. don´t tell anyone who isn´t ready to know about this or you´ll be put on mental drugs...lol.... the matrix defence system,,,lol... anyway, thank you so much for sharing and so much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

I have to add that everyone´s innerbeing is eager to reach their respective ego or intellectual mind.... they´re very exited about all this coming bc sooner or later everyone on earth will be driven by the blending of their ego with their innerbeing, and that´s why we call it the age of KNOWING, bc through innerbeing we have acces to any knowlege or information needed in the moment, we won´t need to relay on memory.... and this also explains why nowadays our recent memory is ****ed up...lol... bc we are getting closer to 5D where memory ain´t needed.... hug to all
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

17. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 249 posts

This is an interesting topic.
    I can share my own experience and therefore formed opinion although this is personal and not general. I am absolutely NOT into meditating. What I do is tune into listening for answers to questions that I ask IN MY MIND (i.e. soundlessly). My Higher Self does not talk with sound but answers silently (as if I am having a conversation with someone through my thoughts)
    I did visit my Higher Self several times in the dream phase. Then you can speak although I don't really know how that works technically.

Here is how I have experienced it.

Communicating with your own Higher Soul goes telepathically. You don't get a clear voice in your head but your pituitary gland receives an impulse, a very delicate vibration, and the pineal gland in your head sends this impulse on to your so-called speech center. In your brain there is also a kind of dictionary with lots of words in your own language. The impulse is converted in your brain into words that form a number of useful sentences. So thoughts and statements arise. An impulse can also be realized in a visualization or a facial impression. Also a smell e.g. or seeing an image, tasting a taste, all depending on what you wish to communicate. Or a direct knowing.
    In the beginning I almost exclusively received images that were symbols and I asked myself to communicate in words. This was quite hilarious in the beginning because very strange sentences came in. Now it has become normal for me. I never had to learn this, it happened to me naturally. It is also increasing in power. Sometimes my HS would give me English words to help me because I didn't know them and had to look them up.(I am Dutch ) So telepathy is nothing more than receiving impulses which are translated by the material brain into understandable concepts or terms for you.
    It can be very difficult for an earthly human being because very often, before the sentences, words or images have been completely heard or read, you are inclined to come up with a response and that feels like "this can't be true". In such a way, thinking up a response right away and NOT listening, makes sure that you are not so accessible for what is being said because you are too busy with yourself. Suppose you have asked your HS a question and the impulse starts coming while you are already busy with the next question, then you do not hear the impulse of your HS. That is why people always think that they are not communicating with their HS. No, if you are not listening, you are not.
    You can just as easily communicate with your oversoul or soul family members, You can communicate with your physical body because that is also a consciousness. In fact, you can communicate with anything that is consciousness. And since everything IS consciousness you could also communicate with your car so to speak.
    And against negative impulses you can protect yourself very well.

Because there appear to be many entities posing as your Higher Self. So be careful who you make contact with.
    When you make HS contact you feel it very strongly in your higher chakras.|Your crown, your chakras on sides of your head, your higher heart becomes warm.
    In the New Age people are supposed to have only 7 chakras but we have many more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	chakra's.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	50802  

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

betoobig (30th April 2023), palehorse (4th May 2023), Peace in Oz (29th April 2023), Vangelo (30th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread