+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Jesus Narrative: Billy Meier's and other alternative takes

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Default The Jesus Narrative: Billy Meier's and other alternative takes

I seem to remember that Billy Meier the famous contactee (whose own life was colourful) had an interesting "take" on this...

( a short YT vid)

What's yours....?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

DNA (28th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,286 times in 21,093 posts

Question Re: The Jesus Narrative: Billy Meier's and other alternative takes

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    What's yours....?
    Without saying what is your own?

Many see Billy Meier as a Hoaxer ... Do you know that Billy Meier promoted also "depopulation agenda" (population control) as "necessary".

On top of all the hyper controversy around Billy Meier ... You have many Christians who do not tolerate anyone who has different views on Christianity ... So why bring BOTH hyper sensitive issues up?

ps.
    • I studied most of Bill's work, book, documentaries and reports since 1990 onward.
    • P.A. Forum Search: Type: Posts; Keyword(s): "Billy Meier" ... result: There are 26 other Project Avalon Forum Threads discussing Billy Meier!
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th April 2023 at 20:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brown_Birch (29th April 2023), Chip (29th April 2023), Tyy1907 (28th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Default Re: The Jesus Narrative: Billy Meier's and other alternative takes

sorry guys, the above post title has been amended (by mods i think) and putting my original post slightly out of context.
    The video is not about billy meiers account of the life of Jesus, I just mentioned that I seemed to recall Billy had his own version, that was intriguing, a tad like the short video above.

That said, With regards to Billy, I think many of his accounts were true, but like many psychics, contactees caught up in the media and lime light, they feel constantly under pressure to come up with somethings new to remain in the lime light, and many fabricate stuff which ridicules, dilutes even destroys their credibility and over shadows anything shown, demonstrated or "proven" in the past

With regards to the video, elements of it did indeed strike a chord with me. Then again, so many elements of the bible have been changed, but interestingly many of the place names, and crops mentioned in the old testiment still exist today, unlike many in the Mormon bible if I recall. (But could be wrong.)

Hope that now makes sense, sorry for any confusion

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Chip (29th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (27th April 2023), Pam (28th April 2023), Szymon (28th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,286 times in 21,093 posts

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th April 2023 at 20:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

lisalu (28th April 2023), scotslad (27th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,789 times in 1,349 posts

It appears that Billy Meier was heavily influenced by the "Pleiadians". I used have the first two of the original hardbound books of Billy's Contact Notes by Wendell Stevens. You can still buy copies from used book sellers but at a handsome price.

There were some things that the Pleiadians said that were definitely not true. They also wanted us to get rid of the dams. They also met with the Zeta Reticulians but I do not know if they were the good ones or bad ones. What they told Billy about reincarnation was utter BS.

But they said that the bad Pleiadians were the "Giza Intelligence" associated with the Great Pyramid. I think that they might have been the ones posing as the "gods" Ra & Ptah. Or perhaps Ra & Ptah were shape-shifting Reptilians, but I never saw them shapeshift. If they actually were human-looking Pleiadians, then they certainly were associated with Reptilians judging by the satanic human sacrfice, blood drinking rituals in the Great Pyramid that I had to experience, which were also directly coordinated with the Mantis.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

BMJ (28th April 2023), Chip (29th April 2023), DNA (28th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (28th April 2023), Icare (1st May 2023), scotslad (28th April 2023), Tyy1907 (28th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread