+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are Holograms the next "Big Thing"?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Default Are Holograms the next "Big Thing"?

we heard alot of AI and among other stuff but hologram could change everything...currently we have all kind of room bedroom-kitchen-living room..ect but with hologram a small house 300m2-400m2 could be anything of our imagination.

i wonder how advance with those Black Projects/Secret space programs are comes to Hologram...already achieve holodeck?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd May 2023), Franny (3rd May 2023), gini (2nd May 2023), Icare (2nd May 2023), Jambo (3rd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd May 2023), Nasu (2nd May 2023), pounamuknight (2nd May 2023), Sadieblue (2nd May 2023), superior88 (2nd May 2023), Vangelo (2nd May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Default Re: Are Holograms the next "Big Thing"?

I think we will also see different presentations of augmented reality...Perhaps a targeting to the individual of images, sounds, smells. As an example I may be walking down a street or through a building but what I see such as the environment could be populated by images directly targeted to me such as advertisements, data/information. I may see a medieval village where another person a Roman town but it could be more subtle in that maybe only you would see the entrance to another area and I'd just never register it. More likely I would see an advertisement targeted to my personaility profile, if indeed we have much consumer purchasing power in the future.

Gives a new meaning to the phrase he is in his own world! That probably would require some external device like a VR headset we use to day could be glasses or contact lenses while the general environment would be programmed and displayed for everyone to see.

Could be extremely useful for research and entertainment, imagine being able to be virtually on another planet, in a cell or organ, in a volcano, at an inaccessible archaeology site while linked to a exploration robot you can control maybe even performing nano level surgeries...

Our future can be bright and astonishingly fascinating but as always it seems there is a dark agenda at play that, if successful, would subsume positives in progress. So maybe we will just see project Blue Beam fully realized showing us fake UFO invasions or angels or demons....lots of potential and as with everything for good or ill.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

aledum (3rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd May 2023), Franny (3rd May 2023), Jambo (3rd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd May 2023), Nasu (2nd May 2023), pounamuknight (2nd May 2023), Sadieblue (2nd May 2023), superior88 (2nd May 2023), Vangelo (2nd May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,303 times in 21,094 posts

The Future of Coaching? ... Emma Raducanu trains two young tennis players while more than 4,000 miles away via a Hologram.
    • Two young players received live coaching from a hologram of Emma Raducanu
    • While the kids were in London, the British number 1 was in Abu Dhabi
    • A futurologist predicts this is a glimpse into the future for sports coaching
    New Method For Producing Realistic Holograms Could Enhance Virtual Reality

The novel optical hologram creating method is three orders of magnitude better than the current ways.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aledum (3rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), Franny (3rd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd May 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd May 2023), Nasu (2nd May 2023), pounamuknight (2nd May 2023), Sadieblue (2nd May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,203 times in 232 posts

Three-dimensional holograms launched in Dubai

A new generation of holograms has been launched in Dubai, capable of creating not only simple three-dimensional images, but also reflections on skyscrapers!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

aledum (3rd May 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Franny (3rd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd May 2023), Kuperkai (2nd May 2023), Nasu (2nd May 2023), pounamuknight (2nd May 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,558 times in 32,931 posts

I was sure I'd posted this wonderful little story on the forum a few years ago, but right now I can't locate it.

John Lear told Kerry Cassidy and myself, I think back in 2008, that someone he knew, connected with US military research, had been invited to a presentation about holograms.

This man wasn't entirely sure why he'd been invited, but he sat politely through the event, which was in a small room with a small group in attendance. It all lasted about 20 minutes, and wasn't particularly spectacular or noteworthy.

Until the end. After his closing words, the speaker thanked his audience for attending, reached over to press a button, turned himself off, and disappeared.

No-one in the room had had the slightest idea he hadn't been a real person.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd May 2023 at 21:03.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aledum (3rd May 2023), Creedence (3rd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd May 2023), Franny (3rd May 2023), Icare (2nd May 2023), Jambo (3rd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd May 2023), Listkov (3rd May 2023), Michel Leclerc (3rd May 2023), Nasu (2nd May 2023), pounamuknight (2nd May 2023), Sadieblue (2nd May 2023), Seeclearly (2nd May 2023), Yoda (2nd May 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Kuperkai's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote After his closing words, the speaker thanked his audience for attending, reached over to press a button, turned himself off, and disappeared
    Didn't that story include a bit about later bumping into an "invisible" person in a hallway? If that was the case, then some sort of cloaking tech would be operational.

I still remember a video from Iraq War days of a quasi invisible soldier running through a battle zone and then jumping on the back of an Abrams tank. It would seem that this tech has been around for awhile.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd May 2023), Franny (3rd May 2023), raregem (5th May 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Does anyone have a link for a source that gives a good explanation of how this tech actually works? I've seen many astounding hologram vids, but have not found a good one that does a deep dive on the science.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd May 2023), Franny (3rd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd May 2023), raregem (5th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,558 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Kuperkai (here)
    Quote After his closing words, the speaker thanked his audience for attending, reached over to press a button, turned himself off, and disappeared
    Didn't that story include a bit about later bumping into an "invisible" person in a hallway? If that was the case, then some sort of cloaking tech would be operational.
    No, not from John Lear. I'd have remembered that clearly.

I still remember a video from Iraq War days of a quasi invisible soldier running through a battle zone and then jumping on the back of an Abrams tank. It would seem that this tech has been around for awhile.
    As best I recall (quite a long time ago now!) that video was shown to be an edited hoax.

But — do see this fascinating thread:

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aledum (3rd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Franny (3rd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd May 2023), Kuperkai (3rd May 2023), raregem (5th May 2023), Yoda (3rd May 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

we have 3d printers but seems not pushing hard like AI...at early stage people have piece of land and use AR for designs and 3d printers to print..one of big thing on my head is hologram what contactee have said over the years like holodeck...some spacecraft look small but once get inside is like football field, these kind of tech on mainstream might be another 100 years. Society need to be less control or at least be control but not like earth so screwed up.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), Franny (3rd May 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd May 2023), raregem (5th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,781 times in 4,344 posts

Does anyone have a link for a source that gives a good explanation of how this tech actually works? I've seen many astounding hologram vids, but have not found a good one that does a deep dive on the science.
    Because there isn't any. All these astounding hologram videos (including the Dubai one above) are fake. They aren't holograms, but Augmented Reality. The technology to project holograms into 3-dimensional space does not exist. At least in the mainstream.

For more info see this thread- Nearly living: Remarkable new technology makes holograms come alive
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2023), raregem (5th May 2023), Seeclearly (3rd May 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote John Lear told Kerry Cassidy and myself, I think back in 2008, that someone he knew, connected with US military research, had been invited to a presentation about holograms.

This man wasn't entirely sure why he'd been invited, but he sat politely through the event, which was in a small room with a small group in attendance. It all lasted about 20 minutes, and wasn't particularly spectacular or noteworthy.

Until the end. After his closing words, the speaker thanked his audience for attending, reached over to press a button, turned himself off, and disappeared.
    I found a clip of John Lear from 2012 discussing holograms in the context of an exteneded discussion on 9-11 and the collapse of the twin towers.
    Here is the clip
    John Lear Describes Advanced Holograms He Saw Demonstrated

@1min 15s Lear begins describing a presentation given to 30 of the top TV industry producers entitled "The Future of Television". Note the linked interview was in 2012 and Lear says this happened ten years earlier- so 2002. During the talk the presenter walked up and down the isles of small auditorium and proceeded to clean his glasses. At the end of the presentation [skip to 2min 20 sec] Lear recounts the speaker saying, "Well, I want to thank you very much, and then (Lear snaps his fingers) and just turned him off like that, in front of everybody".

So in this version, Lear never mentions the speaker pushing a button. He describes the speaker as just disappearing. This does not sound like cloaking tech, but more like a hologram.

Lear's story reminds me of Andrew Basiago and a story of how they could be projected into another time, without physically leaving the laboratory (one of several time travel techniques).

Earlier in the posted clip @20 sec mark, Lear says, "20 years ago [2012-20= 1992], we could project a hologram with heat, noise, light, speed- anything we wanted, anywhere, and we used that on 9-11".

At the end of the interview @2min 36s Lear says, "People are going to associate, ya know, when they were yelling at John Lear five years ago [who was] saying this was possible, it's impossible, there has to be a screen, there has to be a ??background?? there has to be something we project it on. Ya know, it's bull****. They don't know what is going on or how things develop, so".

Lear's comment about projecting a hologram with "heat, noise, light, speed- anything we wanted" gave me an idea. How about polarizing air with suspended micro/nano particulates using a standing wave (at an inaudible frequency) and then projecting the hologram onto the particulates? You could apply the same technique by polarizing the aether and then projecting a holographic image onto the polarized surface, just as George Lucas did with R2D2 in the original Star Wars film. By polarizing the aether, you could also bring in tactile feedback to the hologram.
    Last edited by Kuperkai; 3rd May 2023 at 22:42.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (4th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote As best I recall (quite a long time ago now!) that video was shown to be an edited hoax.

But — do see this fascinating thread:
    Thanks Bill. The CHAMELEO thread is new to me and wow, really crazy tech.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Because there isn't any. All these astounding hologram videos (including the Dubai one above) are fake. They aren't holograms, but Augmented Reality. The technology to project holograms into 3-dimensional space does not exist. At least in the mainstream.

For more info see this thread- Nearly living: Remarkable new technology makes holograms come alive
    @Mark (Star Mariner)
    I've seen that video and it does appear they are projecting an image onto some sort of screen, perhaps out of view?

YouTuber "Physics Girl" gives a good lay introduction to 3D holograms in this video:
    How 3D holograms work- Sep 15, 2015 | Physics Girl

Near the end of the video she references the "Tupac hologram" and explains that it used a stage trick called "Peppers Ghost", which is explained in the following video:
    Pepper's Ghost Effect- Nov 12, 2011 | LaurenMotion

It seems the "Peppers Ghost" trick reflects and image from a CRT screen onto a glass plate.

Here's another hologram video that uses an array of ultrasound speakers (kind of like a phased array radar system) to suspend and move a small plastic pellet. An LED light illuminates the object. By moving the pellet faster than the eyes can perceive, an observer "sees" the movement of the pellet as a solid object.
    Holograms You Can Feel And Hear & "Holoportation”- May 11, 2021 | 2-mirror

There is also PORTL’s HoloPortation Technology which can remotely project a live 3D image onto a phone booth sized screen.
    David Nussbaum demonstrates PORTL’s HoloPortation Technology- mar 11, 2020 | Proto Hologram

In all of the above cases, an image is being projected onto a screen. What John Lear describes is something entirely different.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuperkai For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th May 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,303 times in 21,094 posts

Lightbulb Re: Are Holograms the next "Big Thing"?

Just a fun video:
    • Handmade Holograms Are Really Weird

You can make holograms just by etching lines into a shiny surface. All you need is a compass with two points (a divider). And to be able to get your head around the mind bending geometry.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th May 2023), raregem (5th May 2023), Seeclearly (4th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread