Thread: Eclipse phase mode

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Eclipse phase mode

For a better understanding of the upcoming lunar eclipse, which follows the solar eclipse, it seems logical to identify the astrological source to get out of the programmed snapshots to develop a more accurate understanding.

They say strength is in numbers and in the case of this Lunar Eclipse, let's get closer

North node in conjunction of Jupiter, Mercury retro and Sun itself conjunction Uranus
    South Node conjunct the Moon
    The intensity will not necessarily be there, quite simply not all “Lunar Eclipses” are alike. We absolutely want to put intensity in a “Full Moon” in the Taurus/Scorpio axis, but it will depend on the astrological environment. In the case of this Lunar Eclipse, the Moon/Scorpio is at the trine of Mars/Cancer and trine Saturn/Pisces, we are in a trine of water, which is not a configuration of tension quite the contrary. The Eclipses are crossroads of evolutions, which are not necessarily traumatic in the experience, but which resolutely bring awareness

The Eclipse season goes from one axis to the other of the North and South lunar nodes spanning periods of 6 months and which forces us to change habits that have become obsolete. Obviously the masters of the lunar nodes "Mars and Venus) can bring us additional light that I have discussed in another article. Phase 12 of a cycle is usually in a passive mode in a much more internalized functioning than if the cycle had been in an active and increasing mode of the cycle. The eclipse in question primarily concerns people with person planets on the axis of the lunar eclipse located in the zone 15° Taurus, 15° Scorpio squared 15° Leo and 15° Aquarius and to be combined with the triangle of water mentioned above.

Who says period of eclipse, it is the perimeter of the eclipses which is to be considered which will have started with the Last quarter of April 13 to end the last quarter of May 12, therefore spreading over a period of one month and which obliges us to change our behavior in relation to ourselves.

The phase of Eclipses marks distances, to make room for other people who can get closer. Eclipses are markers in our life, or deadlines before switching to something else. It is important to listen to our needs, to consider what needs to be eclipsed in the sense of what we no longer want to see. There is before eclipse and after eclipse and we can very often see a difference.

Eclipses are like a kind of big spotlight that shows us what we did not want to see before and that we can only see with the obligation to act independently of the astrological context embedded in the astrological chart. Eclipses are like a computer program with a specificity to act where normally it hurts.

A Lunar Eclipse in homeopathic doses, awareness is there, then it is everyone's will to take these measures, because bad habits can continue until the next series of eclipses in October 2023 with another challenge.

Let's see the perspective of eclipses differently, in a more globalizing way in their active dimension and which asks us to ask ourselves, to reflect on the real perception that we have of them...

Article in French on eclipses

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

gini (3rd May 2023), Harmony (3rd May 2023), Journeyman (2nd May 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: Eclipse phase mode

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)

Eclipses are like a kind of big spotlight that shows us what we did not want to see before and that we can only see with the obligation to act independently of the astrological context embedded in the astrological chart. Eclipses are like a computer program with a specificity to act where normally it hurts.

A Lunar Eclipse in homeopathic doses, awareness is there, then it is everyone's will to take these measures, because bad habits can continue until the next series of eclipses in October 2023 with another challenge.

Let's see the perspective of eclipses differently, in a more globalizing way in their active dimension and which asks us to ask ourselves, to reflect on the real perception that we have of them...

Merci Lunesoleil,

This is interesting. I confess I have usually been thinking about the eclipse in the global sense, in how this event may tie in to, or synchronise with, wider global events or changes.

I have thought about them quite a bit, because I keep on finding evidence that they are extremely significant to TPTB. I think there are many rituals underway in regard to the great american eclipse for instance or the coming lunar one.

Rudolf Steiner's view was one of the better sources I found: https://anthroposophy.eu/Eclipses

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Lunesoleil (3rd May 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Eclipse phase mode

I have written a lot about Eclipses, this article is the continuation of my observation.
    I have published a series of articles on my blog on Eclipses, this is the last in the series.
    There are many clichés on the interpretation that we forget the psychological basis, because too focused on the astrological form...

About the 18-year cycle, do you remember what you experienced in 2004?
    I remember, the psychological state which today is not identical to 2004, because we evolve and each cyclical phase has its lesson to learn or the spiritual awakening, in an awareness to live... …

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (3rd May 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

I've found your articles and will read through them in order to try and get a better understanding

I am still a newcomer to Astrology and frequently find subjects on which I know little or nothing. Eclipses are one of them, but I have noticed the timing of them is linked to big events.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Lunesoleil (3rd May 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Eclipse phase mode

There is no need to have knowledge of astrology to remember a significant event in the position of the lunar nodes in the same axis of the signs 18 years earlier. In the inversion of the lunar nodes, divided by two, we are in a cycle of 9 years.
    Tell me, where is the North Node in your home in which sign?

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Lunar eclipse at the Strasbourg planetarium in eastern France, it is also the capital of Christmas

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

gini (29th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread